Official Real Life Couple ♥ -Lee Da Hey And Choi Dong Wook aka SE7EN♥.

Annya

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to thank Cecilia for this information about Se7en.  Cecilia said Se7en just had his showcase/concert in Taiwan and it was a success :) He just announced he will be performing in the musical "Maybe happy ending" in Tokyo in May. The musical is a famous Korean musical which just finished its run in Korea. The musical will be performed also in Korean in Tokyo. Se7en is playing the role of Oliver, a helper robot who has a warm heart.

:) Again, thank you very much Cecilia for the info.

@emok I find the first video very emotional. I believe that he really have a good relationship with his friends and fans. And as i can observed his YG family have very high respect for him. He knows how to take care his relationship with people close to him. The second video is very impressive. He is really a good singer and dancer. Hope his success will rise again like before and more.

@emok thanks so much for posting the Thank You video. I really love this song, both the Korean and Japanese versions are nice. The K version is more emotional but the melody and style suit Jpop more.

And it looks like March will be a busy month for him too. RM in Thailand, concert in Seoul and now another concert in Vietnam. 

Cr: IG owner

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Read somewhere there is also a Se7en concert in Hong Kong in March 2017. Busy busy ....

I don't think so...I think it has been misreported by the media. There has been no official news so far. HK is being swamped by K actors and idols recently, people are now having to choose which ones they can go to because the tickets are quite expensive. March is not a good time for K stars to visit HK since we have already Yuri & Seohyun, Kim JaeJoong, Park Hae Jin, Zhoumi, B1A4, SJ KyuHyun and the RM fan meet. In April, we have JCW, SJS and in May we have LDW, GY, BTS, Shinee and B1A4. GY has the biggest venue out of all the actors fan meet.

If Se7en is planning a visit to HK, it should be in June or later. I hope he can do a collaboration with a HK or TW artist to raise his profile more.

Tey Ling, are you sure you don't want to see BTS? My daughter is asking me if I am going. She is beginning to like them too!

30 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

ELY, am very very tempted to attend BTS concert. Do you have info on venue and where to source the tickets? 

Spoiler

Ticketing details have not been announced yet. They will go on sale in March. Their concert will beheld in Asia Expo which the largest indoor concert venue in HK where MAMA is held. How many tickets will you need if you decide to go? 

23 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

It will be 2. Appreciate if you could give me the link to buy online. HEe hee hee

And is Asia Expo at Lantau Island near the HK Intl airport?

Spoiler

Great! Here is the link. I am not sure if the tickets will be hard to get though, like the ones for Big Bang and Madonna. Usually the best seats go to the sponsors and their VIP clients. Will try and find out the situation for you. Let's chat thru PM.

http://www.tickethk.com/concert-ticket/1241

Yep, it is near the airport. 

14 hours ago, Tey Ling said:

Sorry how to pm?

Spoiler

If you are logged in, go to the top right hand corner on the black tool bar. Next to your name, you will see an envelope icon, click on that icon and you are in pm.

I saw this video on instagram. :)

@arlene80 This week there was no preview for next episode.I guess they will show this next week.Let see what they show this week itself.Its not aired on channel its live concert show so people can watch there.

More on this instagram account.

15 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Anybody knows when is the broadcast of the RM episode with Se7en ?

The RM concert took place last weekend in Bangkok. He was a guest at the concert, not a guest on their regular program. He is still very good performing live. :) I can't stop listening to his Thank U song. I am going crazy is good song too and it is interesting watching him and PHB (who I like as a celeb too) in the video. lol

There was No running man episode aired on 5th march and i am not sure whether they are going to show the live show in episode or not.Nothing is said.Se7en was guest for live singing there :D

Such a cute tribute to MJ by him.A song we i am sure you all know :wink: I still remember MJ concert it was crazy thing with fans screaming.In end he goes wearing hellys shoes.

Archived