Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest pure_joy

whoow. awesome stuff. Ji Jin Hee seems to be really busy. from "bewitched attraction" to his new movie :D sounds really cool. can't wait for more pictures to come on arhharr. :lol:

arhahar. thank you all for the lovely comments :D sweet. :blush:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ys_jen

Hi pure joy.. :)

yep.. JJH is really really busy... don't forget his other new movie "Old Garden", which he recently finished filming and is waiting to be released in a few month's time... :)

Guest strawberry-

Strawberry, I just want to let you know that I 'borrowed' or 'swipped' your double JJH picture, someone had a question about Ji Jin Hee in Full House at the Chicago board and I thought it would be a good thing to show them. Hope you don't mind, it's very funny that the 2 JJH are wearing the same suit.

of course u can use or borrowed or swipped that double JJH pic... kkk...!!! :D

just wondering, how come ur friend thought it was Ji Jin Hee the male in the Full House, maybe becuz, they both have the same initial... maybe....

jijijnheewallie.jpg

*credits: me

aaarrrrrhhhh, i like this... thanks purejoy :w00t:

jen, i just have "Perhaps Love" in my hand.... cant wait to watch it.... :P

btw, where have u been???

ur the queen in this thread, hehehehehhehe :lol:

Guest ys_jen

Hi jen~! :D

ooh so you can watch perhaps love now? that's great! :lol:

yeah.. it's been a little while since I wrote in this thread.. I've been around.. but I've been pretty busy.. and sick.. :( I was also waiting for some JJH news to post.. luckily today I found some about his new movie.. so I came rushing here and translated it :lol:

you haven't been posting here for a while either.. the thread was missing the two jens.. lol :lol:

Guest strawberry-

have u watched Perhaps Love???

what do u think??

ohhh, so ure sick??? glad that u r fine now.... hug..hug..hug... jen...!!!

ive been missing from soompi this couple days... no posting at all^^ kkkk... but i sneak this tred wait till u came n post some news...

Guest ys_jen

oh.. so you've been missing from soompi altogether...

actually I've got Perhaps Love but I haven't watched it yet either... I'm waiting until I have more time so I can totally concentrate while I watch it... :) When are you planning to watch it?

Guest lifan

of course u can use or borrowed or swipped that double JJH pic... kkk...!!! :D

just wondering, how come ur friend thought it was Ji Jin Hee the male in the Full House, maybe becuz, they both have the same initial... maybe....

aaarrrrrhhhh, i like this... thanks purejoy :w00t:

jen, i just have "Perhaps Love" in my hand.... cant wait to watch it.... :P

btw, where have u been???

ur the queen in this thread, hehehehehhehe :lol:

Thanks, Strawberry. I have swiped and borrowed it and I've seen it in a few other places since, so your double JJH picture is traveling all over the world now :D

I used it to answer a question posted at the Chicago Board. Someone else told that person there's another JJH filmed named Full House so I used your pic to let him know that there are in fact, a couple of JJH, although it seems sometimes they may try to fool us by dressing alike.

How do you like Perhaps Love?

Sorry to hear that you've not been feeling well, ys_jen. As they get ready to start filming the new movie, we hope to see and hear lots more news, clips and photos. :D

Meanwhile, I really like this picture because he looks so natural and good in it..

jjh20.jpg

Guest pure_joy

arharhar. actually JJH in that show is kind of short. but strong enough to make an impression on the viewers cause he's diction of the chinese language is really clear. distinct clear and accurate. i was really impressed by him in Perhaps Love. go watch it. arhahra :D my mouth was left ajar when i heard him speak in the beginning of the movie :D ooo. lovely pictures :D

Guest strawberry-

oh.. so you've been missing from soompi altogether...

actually I've got Perhaps Love but I haven't watched it yet either... I'm waiting until I have more time so I can totally concentrate while I watch it... :) When are you planning to watch it?

havent watched Perhaps Love till now.... i dont when will i get the chance to watched it... so many korean dramas waiting in my DVD's hehehehheheh.... but they all just sat there.....^^

Thanks, Strawberry. I have swiped and borrowed it and I've seen it in a few other places since, so your double JJH picture is traveling all over the world now :D

I used it to answer a question posted at the Chicago Board. Someone else told that person there's another JJH filmed named Full House so I used your pic to let him know that there are in fact, a couple of JJH, although it seems sometimes they may try to fool us by dressing alike.

u just can call me Jenny...

strawberry too *slruppppp...* kkkkk...

oh... really???

my double JJH pics already travelling around the world??? :P

that JJH pics in his friends wedding was Cha Tae Hyun's wedding ceremony...June1st

Guest ys_jen

hi jen.. :D

oh... I hope you can watch Pehaps Love soon then! I still have a few weeks before I can watch it, maybe we can watch it at the same time.. :P Are you too busy following up with Bi news that you don't have time for other k-dramas? :lol:

as soon as I heard that Cha Tae Hyun's getting married on June 1st, I've been waiting for this day... haven't seen JJH's recent photos for a while, I finally got to see how he is! :D

Isn't this guy married.?..ya he even has a kid, i think.~

yes.. JJH is married.. :) And he is a proud father of a baby son. :)

Guest strawberry-

hi jen.. :D

oh... I hope you can watch Pehaps Love soon then! I still have a few weeks before I can watch it, maybe we can watch it at the same time.. :P Are you too busy following up with Bi news that you don't have time for other k-dramas? :lol:

as soon as I heard that Cha Tae Hyun's getting married on June 1st, I've been waiting for this day... haven't seen JJH's recent photos for a while, I finally got to see how he is! :D

yes.. JJH is married.. :) And he is a proud father of a baby son. :)

jen :rolleyes: ....

now u caught me^^

hahahahhahahah :P ... sometimes yes... better for me to re-watch ALL Bi's files n DL them than watching new korean dramas...

bad..bad.. bad... me!!!!!

yeah... maybe we can watch Perhaps Love together... u in ur place, n me in my place..^^

BTW, why u still have a few weeks than u can watch it????

more pics of Ji Jin Hee ahjussi along with all guest at CTH's weds...

can u find where is he...??? :P

bi620dd.jpg

b26bbbe58oj2ua.jpg

Guest ys_jen

hahahaha jen... :lol: I knew it! Bi was what was holding you behind.. :lol:

I need to wait a few more weeks to watch perhaps love because then I will have my holiday :D

yep I found Jin Hee obba (I prefer calling him obba than ahjussi lol :P ) in those pics! he's on the right for both photos.. :) I read in an article that Bi went to CTH's wedding too, the two JJHs must have met in CTH's wedding then! :D and plus I think actor Jung Joon Ho also went there so it must mean 3 JJHs were at the same place.. :) Is it Bi I see there in the middle of the first and second photo? :)

Guest strawberry-

more Ji Jin Hee at CTH's wedding!!!

different angle^^

200606011956333426114dg.jpg

jen, JJH didnt cme with his wife?????????????

hahahaha jen... :lol: I knew it! Bi was what was holding you behind.. :lol:

I need to wait a few more weeks to watch perhaps love because then I will have my holiday :D

yep I found Jin Hee obba (I prefer calling him obba than ahjussi lol :P ) in those pics! he's on the right for both photos.. :) I read in an article that Bi went to CTH's wedding too, the two JJHs must have met in CTH's wedding then! :D and plus I think actor Jung Joon Ho also went there so it must mean 3 JJHs were at the same place.. :) Is it Bi I see there in the middle of the first and second photo? :)

yes, its Bi... he's in the middle....

i saw the wedding clip with Youtube.... hehehhehehe...^ n Bi get the most spotlight...than other young artist who attend the wedding...!!! and it said, Bi was bussier in that ceremony..... said, He's very helpuful

:w00t: 3JJHs....!!!!

i just cant imagine myself being in that wedding...!!! busy with my eyes saw so many artist... just like in an awards ceremony...^^

Guest ys_jen

lol jen.. you seem pretty excited... :lol:

I'm quite sure he didn't go with his wife... his wife probably personally doesn't know Cha Tae Hyun... :)

Guest cand12

When I first saw JJH in Tale of d Four Sisters...

I thot.. wut is Emil Chau (aka Wakin/Zhou Hua Jien or sthing) dng in a Kdrama!!!

Hahahah.. don't u tink they look alike?

But 'course JJh is much betta looking... hehe

Archived