Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest ys_jen

Hi lifan! :D

It's good to finally see you here! I'm djg.. :) (as you may have figured out already) For me, I may have said it before.. my favourite character is Woo Jin, although my ideal guy would be MJH... and you are surely going through alot of JJH's works all at once.. I was like that when I first got to know JJH too :lol:

anyway, hope to see you here often!

and welcome nurikocam18 :D

I love him so much in miss kim and DJG too...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lifan

Hi lifan! :D

It's good to finally see you here! I'm djg.. :) (as you may have figured out already) For me, I may have said it before.. my favourite character is Woo Jin, although my ideal guy would be MJH... and you are surely going through alot of JJH's works all at once.. I was like that when I first got to know JJH too :lol:

anyway, hope to see you here often!

and welcome nurikocam18 :D

I love him so much in miss kim and DJG too...

Hi. I am going over this thread with a fine comb, there sure are alot of nice pix and news. Thanks to everyone who post them. It's sort of a slow month for JJH in terms of news, right? I hope to hear lots more about him soon. It seems that he was all over the place promoting Perhaps Love a few months back and while I did worry about him getting too tired, I did enjoy seeing all the news coverage. So, what was considered a small part, turned out to be good for JJH, it gave him a chance to meet with his fans all over Asia. When is his new movie "Old Garden" due out, do you know? And how's he doing with training for Double Casting?

While we wait for more news, we can discuss our favorite JJH character. Ys_jen, where did you see him first? I gather that you saw him elsewhere before you saw DJG, was it Love Letter and maybe that's why you like Woo Jin the most? I have to say, he looked incredible in that series.

Guest loving_D

i was watching yashinmanman the other day (its recent but not new) and ji jin hee is so good looking in it! i love him in those glasses and his hair! also, he talked a lot about his wife and how he met her and stuff. it seems like he really really loves her. i was so jealous. he is such a craftsman too! he says he can make anything. gosh, to have a husband like that.

Guest ys_jen

oh.. I forgot to post this here: here's the link to JJH being photographed for his SK View apartment cf:

http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/multi/jijinhee_060512.asx

Hi. I am going over this thread with a fine comb, there sure are alot of nice pix and news. Thanks to everyone who post them. It's sort of a slow month for JJH in terms of news, right? I hope to hear lots more about him soon. It seems that he was all over the place promoting Perhaps Love a few months back and while I did worry about him getting too tired, I did enjoy seeing all the news coverage. So, what was considered a small part, turned out to be good for JJH, it gave him a chance to meet with his fans all over Asia. When is his new movie "Old Garden" due out, do you know? And how's he doing with training for Double Casting?

While we wait for more news, we can discuss our favorite JJH character. Ys_jen, where did you see him first? I gather that you saw him elsewhere before you saw DJG, was it Love Letter and maybe that's why you like Woo Jin the most? I have to say, he looked incredible in that series.

hi lifan.. :)

wow.. you're going through the whole thread? at least it's "only" 23 pages, if you had come when there was 99 it would've taken a loong time.. :P (but there was soooo much more info + pics there.. :( ) near the end of this thread you probably won't find too much new info though, since I just copied and pasted what I wrote in the Chicago thread... :sweatingbullets:

Yep he was definitely all over the place when promoting for perhaps love, I think it was in the old soompi thread but there was one time when he was so busy going to a different country every two days that we even drew a timeline for JJH's week to sort out exactly where he was each day :lol:

No official date on the release of old garden yet, probably in September or October... and no more news of Double Casting either.. :(

It's true that I got to like JJH from love letter, which was before DJG. Maybe that's the reason I like Woo Jin so much... but it's definitely more than that... I don't' know... whenever i watch love letter I feel as if I'm Woo Jin... but I guess there's no "favourites" for me anyway, each character is so special and I loveeeee them all :D

(btw.. hehe.. it seems a little weird to see you calling me ys_jen after being called djg all this time... :lol: I should've had ys_jen for the chicago thread too, but I joined without knowing I would be in that thread for so long :P since at that time the soompi thread was surely the "main" thread for english speaking JJH fans )

i was watching yashinmanman the other day (its recent but not new) and ji jin hee is so good looking in it! i love him in those glasses and his hair! also, he talked a lot about his wife and how he met her and stuff. it seems like he really really loves her. i was so jealous. he is such a craftsman too! he says he can make anything. gosh, to have a husband like that.

I love him in yashimmanman too!! he said a lot of meaningful things too.. and of course him talking about his wife... :w00t: I envy his wife so much! hehe

Guest lifan

Yep, I envy his wife very much too. Lucky girl. She has JJH, and she has that cutest baby in the whole wide world. :)

I came bearing gifts! I borrowed them actually from the Chicago board..

It's goofy/gorgeous Mr. Park from Miss Kim!

I didn't finish browsing this whole thread yet, so I apologize if these pix are elsewhere.

misskim1.jpg

misskim2.jpg

:P

Guest ys_jen

JJH and his baseball team "Playboys" had an open game today, showing themselves play to the press. The team just played against each other, after dividing themselves up into two teams..

Unfortunately, JJH's team lost 13-10, but articles said that JJH performed the best in his team.. :D I'm so happy... hehehe

photo from the game today - this was when he was practicing:

20060514181017.472.0.jpg

Guest strawberry-

jen... annyeong^^

long time not visit this tred... mianhe....

ok... posting pic...

my double JJH...

12do6tb.jpg

n ladies.... thanks you for all updates n new piccies!!!

Guest ys_jen

hi jen.. :lol: yeah haven't seen you for a while!

lol.. double JJH :D did you know that Rain wore another LV suit which JJH wore before too? I think I might've told you before.. JJH wore it in Hong Kong and Rain wore it in Korea...actually they were both there in that same event (in Korea), JJH wore the suit you posted in the photo again, and Rain wore the other one...

I saw Rain's article in the Time magazine.. you must be very happy :D

lifan..

haha.. I like that "I'm here, so sleep tight" scene too :D so funny every time I watch it!

I read more articles on the baseball game, all of them saying how excellent JJH's baseball skills were.. :D I heard that when JJH first entered the team, he wasn't as skilled as he is now, but he practiced everywhere he went, and now he's one of the best in his team..he's known to be the player who tries the hardest in the team.. as I said before, he even hit a home run, and in yesterday's game he did the best in his team.. :) all the team members were praising on his improvement.. practice definitely makes perfect. :) (I learnt a lot from JJH... practicing so hard even for "little"(?) things such as this... he always makes me want to live my life better. :D )

just another photo:

20060515082708.722.2.jpg

Guest lifan

(I learnt a lot from JJH... practicing so hard even for "little"(?) things such as this... he always makes me want to live my life better. :D )

His excellent work ethics and the ability to remain graceful under stress has won him many friends. In all the news I've waded through, I've only heard compliments from his coworkers. Here's a photo of our JJH having a spontoneous sing along with Takeshi at a press conference during the Perhaps Love promotion. They had so much fun singing the duet that the room eloped in a huge applause :D

jjh4.jpg

Here's one of him having dinner with Alyssa Chia last month, his co-star from the Chinese drama '100the bride'. They were sharing pictures of their babies from her cell and his camera. Alyssa has a baby girl so they have the cell and the camera 'kiss'. :)

ac_jh.jpg

Guest strawberry-

hi jen.. :lol: yeah haven't seen you for a while!

lol.. double JJH :D did you know that Rain wore another LV suit which JJH wore before too? I think I might've told you before.. JJH wore it in Hong Kong and Rain wore it in Korea...actually they were both there in that same event (in Korea), JJH wore the suit you posted in the photo again, and Rain wore the other one...

I saw Rain's article in the Time magazine.. you must be very happy :D

just another photo:

20060515082708.722.2.jpg

hahahahhaha... :lol::lol:

like i said before my double JJH....jen :rolleyes:

but.... i dont know what LV suits u re talking now....

i thought this one...?? the one i posted :blink:

so... there is another same LV suits???

aish.... do korean artis have only one wardrobe???

hahahhahahhaha....

yeppp... im so proud of my BI.... :w00t:

darrrrrnnn proud... n happy n tears.... hahahhahahhaa

mix of emotions....

thanks for playboys team pic, jennn...

love it!!!

doesnt matter if theyre not win.... hahahhahaha... they all soooooo... B)

Guest lifan

new batch of jjh screen caps in miss kim :D

Thank you for that, iconoclast. Nothing like a fresh batch of JJH to start the morning. Ah.. to be Miss Kim in those first 2 pictures, priceless. :D

Guest lifan

hahahahhaha... :lol::lol:

like i said before my double JJH....jen :rolleyes:

Strawberry, I just want to let you know that I 'borrowed' or 'swipped' your double JJH picture, someone had a question about Ji Jin Hee in Full House at the Chicago board and I thought it would be a good thing to show them. Hope you don't mind, it's very funny that the 2 JJH are wearing the same suit.

Guest pure_joy

arhahar. awesome pictures of Ji Jin Hee, lurve the caps. ahrhaar i did the pic below using powerpoint, arhhaar. so it isn't that fancy. but simple. :D he's on my office comp arhhraar. :D hope to come up with more decent ones in time to come :lol: arharhra. enjoy, u can use it as a wallpaper but the thing that you gotta change the background colour of the desktop to White to add that pure effect. but black will make it look like the wallpaper is bordered :blush:

jijijnheewallie.jpg

*credits: me

Guest ys_jen

Thanks pure_joy for the wallpaer.. :D

I just read a new article about his new movie 'Double Casting'... (the following is what I wrote on the Chicago board: :) )

The article said that the movie has changed its name to "Soo". "Double Casting" was the title of the cartoon book from which it was based on, and it was also the unconfirmed name of the movie, but the director wanted to change it to "Soo". The word "Soo" comes from the main character's name (JJH's character) "Tae Soo". (hahaha.. so this time even the title is named after him! :D )

As I have written before, the director Choi Yang Il is a famous Korean director working in Japan, and the movie is getting attention because this will be his first Korean movie. For this movie, he's creating a new genre of movie, "Hard boiled classic". "hard boiled" for big action, and "classic" for the movie's good quality.

The story of the movie is as I have written before.

the article says that the movie will start filming on the 31st of May and finish at the end of September... and probably release in November, but I'm guessing the release will probably be delayed..

I prefer "Double Casting" for the title, but oh well... I can't do anything about it anyway... :P

Archived