Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest ys_jen

jenny....

n yours, jen???

yeah i will post more.... but kinda hard to find this tred so i must go to the Index tred to find this tred, hehehhehehe....

so itsnot basketball... hahhaa... pabbo!!!!

coz i look the news by screening, so i made a mistake understanding the news....

hahaha... my name is jenny as well! :lol: it's extra nice to meet a JJH fan with the same name.. :D

lol... yeah I guess it is quite hard to find this thread... once upon a time (?? well.. a while ago at least) it was quite easy to find but hardly anyone is visiting the JJH thread in soompi these days.. :( (there's more people at the chicago board now...and before it was the other way round..)

edit - congrats for owning the page again.. :P I haven't posted his family's pics anywhere, because I know that JJH really doesn't like his family's photos being viewed by the 'public', and I especially want to prevent the photos from being spread to non JJH fan sites...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strawberry-

hahaha... my name is jenny as well! :lol: it's extra nice to meet a JJH fan with the same name.. :D

lol... yeah I guess it is quite hard to find this thread... once upon a time (?? well.. a while ago at least) it was quite easy to find but hardly anyone is visiting the JJH thread in soompi these days.. :( (there's more people at the chicago board now...and before it was the other way round..)

edit - congrats for owning the page again.. :P I haven't posted his family's pics anywhere, because I know that JJH really doesn't like his family's photos being viewed by the 'public', and I especially want to prevent the photos from being spread to non JJH fan sites...

JENNY too??????????

omo..omo....!!!

ur "once upon a time' really cracked me up, jen.... :lol:

so, lets keep this tred move!!!

anyway, r u sneeking around?... coz, u always have reply my posts.... hehehhehhe!!!! *kidding!*

ohhh, i see... i was want to post the pics here...

they look cute together!!!

Guest ys_jen

JENNY too??????????

omo..omo....!!!

ur "once upon a time' really cracked me up, jen.... :lol:

so, lets keep this tred move!!!

anyway, r u sneeking around?... coz, u always have reply my posts.... hehehhehhe!!!! *kidding!*

ohhh, i see... i was want to post the pics here...

they look cute together!!!

Hi Jenny... :lol:

yep lets try and keep this thread moving.. :D

lol.. I put this thread under "favourites" so that I can always check whether anyone's posted on this thread.. :):lol::sweatingbullets:

yeah.. I love the photos of his baby too.. :D but I think it's best not to spread the photos as much as possible so we can protect his privacy... :)

Guest strawberry-

jen... the last two pages... are full with our posts... hope its not make others feel bore.....!!! hahahhaha LOL.....

yeah... ok i will keep that in my mind to reduce his privacy stuffs.....i mean by trying not to post them.....

Guest byrequest

Hello All of Jin Hee's fans,

I'm Rosie.I am JJH's fan from Thailand. I fall in luv with Jin Hee after I saw a part of his role from DJG.

As you know DJG is a famous K-drama in my country then people in Thailand knows him as "Min Jung Ho"

On Apr 9,2006 Jin Hee came to Thailand for promoting his new moive " Perhaps Love" with Takechi and Peter Chan. He's very nice guy.

I try to collect his film and clib as much as I can do.

Nice to see you I'll come to join with you again.

:lol:

Guest ys_jen

hi jen.. :D

lol.. yeah the past 2 pages are full of our posts.. but it's definitely much better than no posts at all! :D

welcome Rosie! :)

I've heard a little bit about his visit to Thailand.. :) Did you see him in person? I hope you can watch more of his works! and please come to this thread more often, I'll be updating it as much as I can.. :D

Guest byrequest

Hi Jen,

Thanks for yr reply. I just want to know what's name of his son?

My friend in JJH thread in Thailand call "Nong Ji" (Nong is mean younger brother).

Thanks again

Guest strawberry-

lol.. yeah the past 2 pages are full of our posts.. but it's definitely much better than no posts at all! :D

welcome Rosie! :)

I've heard a little bit about his visit to Thailand.. :) Did you see him in person? I hope you can watch more of his works! and please come to this thread more often, I'll be updating it as much as I can.. :D

im happy that u r enjoy having chat with me.....

my jenny jenny..... hehehehhehe

n to rosie, welcome!!!

Guest byrequest

Hi 2 Jen,

I didn't see him in person in meet&greet 'cuz I can't get a ticket but I'm wating for him in airport.

It's have many Thai fans. I said he's very nice 'cuz he stop for camera and I can shake his hand.

At the Gala night he smile all time.

Oh I love him very much.

Hi..I am newcomwer here...

Love JJH since Dae Jang Geum...And recently just finished watching Miss Kim Making 10 Billion Won Project..which I also love so much..

The character that JJH played in this two drama is absolutely different but I love both of the character he played.

I just know that JJH is also good to play comedy..

As Moo Yeol in Miss Kim..He has a very good chemistry with Kim Hyun Joo..

Some funny JJH's act as Moo Yeol in Miss Kim's Making 10 Billion Won Project

Although this drama has been about 2 years old (it was produced on 2004) but it is still worth to watch.

LazyMooYeul.jpg

MooYeul1.jpg

Love Ji Jin Hee here too. Moo Yeol is a very different character from Min Jeong Hoo.

Guest ys_jen

hi everyone! :D

rosie.. so you did see him in person! and you even shook his hand! :lol: I envy you so much... :D

welcome oink! :)

Thanks for the captures of moo yeol.. :D I like him in Miss Kim very much as well.. it's so funny, and JJH is too cute there :lol: Yep.. he portrayed two completely different characters one after the other (ie acting in Miss Kim straight after DJG), it shows that he's very flexible in his acting.. :)

Guest byrequest

:P

hi everyone! :D

rosie.. so you did see him in person! and you even shook his hand! :lol: I envy you so much... :D

welcome oink! :)

Thanks for the captures of moo yeol.. :D I like him in Miss Kim very much as well.. it's so funny, and JJH is too cute there :lol: Yep.. he portrayed two completely different characters one after the other (ie acting in Miss Kim straight after DJG), it shows that he's very flexible in his acting.. :)

Jen,

You dont' envy me 'cuz I shook his hand for everybody. :P Sometime when I think about that I just say "is it true or may be I'm dreaming"

I'll alway remember.

Guest ys_jen

I'm sure you'll always remember... :) For me, I think I would've fainted as soon as I saw him.. before I even got to shake his hand.. :P

Guest ys_jen

Poor JJH... :(

I just read an article saying that from last week, JJH and the lead actress for Double Casting is taking part in an intensive training course from an action school for 5 hours every day to prepare for the movie.. the level of training is so intense that in Korean you describe it as "hell training"..

The training is so hard that the lead actress fell unconscious in just two days of training, and a supporting actor who has been in numerous action movies said "I think I'm going to die.."

But the article said that JJH is surviving the training very well, especially since he went through similar training for his movie "H".. but I'm really worried since you can't compare his condition to when he was filming "H".. he's working so hard even though he really needs a rest..

Also..

Recently there was an event by Adidas to promote "adicolor", and about 20 of Korea's cultural icons were chosen to color a white adidas shoes with 6 colours. JJH was one of those people chosen.. and instead of colouring his shoes in like other people, JJH actually made and designed his own shoes.. :D with traditional Korean brown paper.. and named it "Korea in the world". Many people were very very impressed with his skills... :D and Adidas was constantly promoting their event with the shoes that JJH made.. :lol: and now all the shoes from the event are being put up for auction, and the proceeds will go to children suffering from AIDS..

here's a photo of the shoes:

20060421151009.232.0.jpg

Guest byrequest

Poor JJH... :(

I just read an article saying that from last week, JJH and the lead actress for Double Casting is taking part in an intensive training course from an action school for 5 hours every day to prepare for the movie.. the level of training is so intense that in Korean you describe it as "hell training"..

The training is so hard that the lead actress fell unconscious in just two days of training, and a supporting actor who has been in numerous action movies said "I think I'm going to die.."

But the article said that JJH is surviving the training very well, especially since he went through similar training for his movie "H".. but I'm really worried since you can't compare his condition to when he was filming "H".. he's working so hard even though he really needs a rest..

Also..

Recently there was an event by Adidas to promote "adicolor", and about 20 of Korea's cultural icons were chosen to color a white adidas shoes with 6 colours. JJH was one of those people chosen.. and instead of colouring his shoes in like other people, JJH actually made and designed his own shoes.. :D with traditional Korean brown paper.. and named it "Korea in the world". Many people were very very impressed with his skills... :D and Adidas was constantly promoting their event with the shoes that JJH made.. :lol: and now all the shoes from the event are being put up for auction, and the proceeds will go to children suffering from AIDS..

here's a photo of the shoes:

20060421151009.232.0.jpg

Oh!!! Poor Jinie.

I like his designer for the shoe

Guest strawberry-

I'm sure you'll always remember... :) For me, I think I would've fainted as soon as I saw him.. before I even got to shake his hand.. :P

jen... im sure you will faint before u get a chance to shake his hand... but... that will be a regretful moment for ur whole life... hahahhahah^^^ *just kidding* i miss our talks tho'

eniwei, thanks for the news...

jen,. i wonder... do u have any pics... JJH with casual but with beard... during Jang Geum filming... not with traditional costums...

thanks...

Guest ys_jen

well... there is a photo of him with casual clothes and beard and also with the Min Jung Ho hairstyle.. but I don't know where you can find it now, since I don't have it on my computer.. it was Min Jung Ho wearing an adidas jacket.. :D if I find it though I will tell you.. but for now I don't have the photo.. :(

kat_yuri,

his wife's name is Lee Soo Yeon.. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nurikocam18

just finished watching ms. kim.. and. iloveee him there!!! honestly... and ive also seen jang geumn.. thumbs up to mr. jjh!!!

Guest lifan

just finished watching ms. kim.. and. iloveee him there!!! honestly... and ive also seen jang geumn.. thumbs up to mr. jjh!!!

Hello everyone! Phew.. took me a while to figure out how to get in here. But here I am at last and I know I will be enjoying my time catching up to the posts in this forum. I saw JJH first in DJG, then I saw Love Letter, then Miss Kim and just today, I finished 100th bride. So you can say, I'm hooked (line and sinker too).

I do love him in Miss Kim, next to MJH, that is my favorite character (so far). I think he had alot of chemistry with Miss Kim and he was funny, but he also had a bit of that 'I'll sacrifice everyone for the woman I love' thing that MJH owns. I felt really bad for him at the end. Happily, it was a very happy ending. THe OST for it is very nice too. I play it in my car.

Archived