Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest liezle

hi liezle and strawberry~! :D

liezle.. I became his fan after watching love letter too... :) Actually I'm watching love letter again now (for the 101st time.. :P ) and I cried every episode I've seen so far...

I'm not sure whether I can watch his new movie with moon so ri.. anyway, hope you don't become too shocked after watching it... I heard that it's a rather peculiar.....(?) movie.. also since the movie was a black comedy, many people didn't really get the jokes either... :sweatingbullets: even though for me, I want to watch anything that he's in whether or not the movie is good or bad.. :)

I'm not too sure about his next work.. whether it will be a movie or a drama.. for a long time I thought it was a movie.. but there's a rumour that it may be a drama... nothing has been confirmed yet.. (even though I'm quite sure it will be a movie, called "Double Casting") all the articles are just rumours... so I'll post any news up when it's confirmed. :)

I agree with you strawberry.. JJH is so manly.. :D lol

wow can't believe you've seen loveletter so many times :) you're a true blue jjh fan then. :D

i was actually a little surprised when i saw the poster of his movie with moon sori. but i'm sure it was done with a good taste. i don't like actors being typecasted, i like actors doing variety of roles. and i believe that jjh is one of them.

we'll then be waiting for news about next project of jjh. thanks :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ys_jen

hi liezle..

yeah that's one of the reasons why I like him, because he does a variety of roles. His role in this movie (with MSR) has once again definitely widened the range of characters that he has acted, as well as increasing his potential as an actor.. Anyway I heard that JJH is no way near as shocking as Moon So Ri in this movie... I hope that she (or her image as an actress) is OK...(?) :sweatingbullets:

hi strawberry.. :)

which country are you from..?

Guest summers83

Anyone has the show he filmed with the Japanese actress, (Afternoon after the) Passing Rain? I'm trying to look for it. Watched a bit before that's why wanna find the whole show to watch. Anyone has it can upload or tell me any CB that has it?

Guest ys_jen

FINALLY! It seems that his next work is almost confirmed. :)

The title of the movie is called "Double Casting". It's based on a Korean cartoon book series. It's called double casting, because the movie is about how one man works as a detective during the day, and a gangster who receives money for doing things that are difficult to be solved (for example, like a debt collector) at night, in order to revenge for his twin little brother who is killed. So the big brother pretends to be the little brother during the day, and does his original job at night. (hence "double casting")

As you can see, JJH will be acting two roles, one as the older twin brother "Tae Soo", and the other as the younger twin brother "Tae Jin".

The producing company said that although the original is the cartoon book, a lot of the storyline has been changed. JJH will again transform from his soft and caring image to a more wild and manly character.

The boss of the gangster group that will fight against JJH's character will be acted by Moon Sung Geun, and the fiance of the little brother Tae Jin will be acted by Kang Sung Yeon.

The movie will be directed by Choi Yang Il, he is a famous Korean director who has made movies in Japan so far. From what I understand, this is his first movie in Korea.. he had received lots of offers from many Korean producers, but he said that this movie was the most attractive. :)

Even though it is almost confirmed, it is not 100% definite yet.. but you can assume that as long as everything runs smoothly JJH will be acting in this movie. They will start filming from May.

Finally, JJH can act in a movie where he is the REAL main character! :D It seems that everything will be focused on him in this movie. :)

Guest ys_jen

Hi liezle.. :D

I'll definitely try and update on his new movie as much as I can.. :)

here are the photos of the other two actors in the movie that I mentioned:

photo of Moon Sung Geun:

h_50615_03.jpg

Photo of Kang Sung Yeon: (she's the one who acted in King's Man)

20060415111608.898.0.jpg

Guest strawberry-

wow... u ladies... are so fast...!!!!

so i can update myself about this man... hehehhehehheheh...

thanks soooo muchhhh...

jen.... my country?????

ill tell u later....hahahahhahahha!!!

anyway, i have the same name with u....

Guest ys_jen

wow... u ladies... are so fast...!!!!

so i can update myself about this man... hehehhehehheheh...

thanks soooo muchhhh...

jen.... my country?????

ill tell u later....hahahahhahahha!!!

anyway, i have the same name with u....

hahaha... you have the same name as me? :lol: maybe the name has something to do with falling for JJH... lol :lol:

hehehe... so where you live is a secret? :P

Guest strawberry-

still a secret..... jen....but ull find out where i am... hahahhahhaha....

yup... maybe our name has something with JJH... i even get falls into another JJH.. hahahhaha!!!!

btw, im looking for LoveLetter... kinda hard to find this series in my country... is it a good drama?

Guest ys_jen

another JJH? do you mean Jung Ji Hoon..? Your avatar there is Rain, right? :) (Is it..? I can't really see the photo clearly.. ^^;;) I know so far there are three male JJHs, one is Ji Jin Hee, the other Jung Ji Hoon, and the last Joo Ji Hoon... :D

love letter... is a good drama I guess. As I said a few posts back I've watched it so many times, I became a fan after watching this drama, and I love his character there the best. JJH also looks really great and he acts very well as well. But there are a few things to watch out for, like quite a slow storyline towards the end, the fact that JJH is the antagonist (or the "baddie"), it has quite a heavy theme and atmosphere etc... so some people don't really like it. It just depends on your taste...

Guest strawberry-

another JJH? do you mean Jung Ji Hoon..? Your avatar there is Rain, right? :) (Is it..? I can't really see the photo clearly.. ^^;;) I know so far there are three male JJHs, one is Ji Jin Hee, the other Jung Ji Hoon, and the last Joo Ji Hoon... :D

love letter... is a good drama I guess. As I said a few posts back I've watched it so many times, I became a fan after watching this drama, and I love his character there the best. JJH also looks really great and he acts very well as well. But there are a few things to watch out for, like quite a slow storyline towards the end, the fact that JJH is the antagonist (or the "baddie"), it has quite a heavy theme and atmosphere etc... so some people don't really like it. It just depends on your taste...

another JJH of mine is Jung Ji Hoon....n yeah my avvy is Rain....

yeah... Joo JI Hoon is from Goong....

enough for me with double JJH :sweatingbullets:

so, Love Letter is a must seen drama of him.....

thanks for always replying my post, jen....

i also find him as a humble actor... cause he starts his career not on his young age...

Guest ys_jen

another JJH of mine is Jung Ji Hoon....n yeah my avvy is Rain....

yeah... Joo JI Hoon is from Goong....

enough for me with double JJH :sweatingbullets:

so, Love Letter is a must seen drama of him.....

thanks for always replying my post, jen....

i also find him as a humble actor... cause he starts his career not on his young age...

haha.. even one JJH is too much for me... :D it must be very tiring with two! :P and I definitely can't imagine liking three JJHs...:sweatingbullets: lol

JJH is definitely a humble actor... it's one of the many reasons why I like him. :)

Guest strawberry-

psstttt...jen... i even have their pics wear the same outfit... LV suit... hahahhahha.... can i post here???? if u dont mind.... hahahhahahha!!!

yeah too much for you with one JJH, coz ur the one that update this tred... for me.. i only read my other namja's tred n post sometimes... hahhahha....

eniwei, i enjoy our talks...

Guest ys_jen

hahaha.. I know what photos you're talking about.. :lol: I also saw the photo of both JJH and Rain wear that LV suit.. JJH wore it first in Hong Kong, and then Rain wore it, right?... I saw a photo of Rain wearing it, and I thought "hmm.. that outfit looks very familiar!" :P

I like talking to other JJH fans as well... :D

Guest strawberry-

yeah that suits kinda suprised me....

i like them... wearing the same suits... hahahhahahha... they even wear the same tie, ryt?

i know that Bi wear that suit for "what event" BUT... i dont know JJH wear the LV in HK for what event?

aaaahhh... u know something... in my place...(still wont to tell u..)... rumors blowed about actually JJH liked LYA.... when i read that, i was like.."whattttt???" the media sometimes stressed me up!!! with all the wrong infos.... but i think they're not browsed like us....hihihihi...

sorii... does my english bad????

Guest ys_jen

yeah that suits kinda suprised me....

i like them... wearing the same suits... hahahhahahha... they even wear the same tie, ryt?

i know that Bi wear that suit for "what event" BUT... i dont know JJH wear the LV in HK for what event?

aaaahhh... u know something... in my place...(still wont to tell u..)... rumors blowed about actually JJH liked LYA.... when i read that, i was like.."whattttt???" the media sometimes stressed me up!!! with all the wrong infos.... but i think they're not browsed like us....hihihihi...

sorii... does my english bad????

from what I understand, JJH wore that suit for the opening of a LV branch in Hong Kong last year.. :)

haha... of course JJH doesn't like LYA... from his interviews, you can even see that he hardly got to know her very well... since they didn't really have many scenes together at the beginning, and then LYA is not really the kind of person that goes around chatting with other people... anyway, JJH only loves one woman. :)

There's no problem in understanding your english.. :D

Guest strawberry-

from what I understand, JJH wore that suit for the opening of a LV branch in Hong Kong last year.. :)

haha... of course JJH doesn't like LYA... from his interviews, you can even see that he hardly got to know her very well... since they didn't really have many scenes together at the beginning, and then LYA is not really the kind of person that goes around chatting with other people... anyway, JJH only likes one woman. :)

There's no problem in understanding your english.. :D

thanks jen... (weird... calling my own name...hahaha) :rolleyes:

yeppp.... i know that JJH there's no way love another woman....HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!

and i read that he played basketball with JDG and JIS.... dunno if i read that in this tred.... :blush:

mianhe..... before... i was a leecher that always saved pics from this tred without posted... cause i feel that i dont have a contibution to this tred.... hahahhaha... pabbo!!!!

Guest ys_jen

thanks jen... (weird... calling my own name...hahaha) :rolleyes:

yeppp.... i know that JJH there's no way love another woman....HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!

and i read that he played basketball with JDG and JIS.... dunno if i read that in this tred.... :blush:

mianhe..... before... i was a leecher that always saved pics from this tred without posted... cause i feel that i dont have a contibution to this tred.... hahahhaha... pabbo!!!!

haha.... hi jen... :lol: btw, is your name just "jen"? or jenny? or something..?

he plays baseball (not basketball) with JDG and JIS... :) in the team called "playboys".. :D But he is still really good at basketball.. he's just not in a proper team like he is for baseball... (i don't think there's a celebrities team for basketball anyway..)

hope to see your posts more often from now on! :)

Guest strawberry-

jenny....

n yours, jen???

yeah i will post more.... but kinda hard to find this tred so i must go to the Index tred to find this tred, hehehhehehe....

so its not basketball... hahhaa... pabbo!!!!

coz i look the news by screening, so i made a mistake understanding the news....

-edit- i own my page again!!!! yayyyy...

n btw, have u post JJH's family's pics....? coz i saw it somewhere in other forum

i rather call him as my ahjussi, hahahhaha

Archived