Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

hello to all!!!!

JI JIN HEE!!!! gosh I think he has the warmest sweetest smile.. it just melts me. Cant wait for the release of him new movie seems so good especially if JJH is in it !!! Yeah!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone.. :D

The filming of "Soo" finally finished yesterday in the city of Pusan.. :) The scene was of a fight between "Soo" (Tae Soo - JJH) and the killers of his twin brother.

We all know how hard he tried in filming this movie (so many difficult action scenes, and the director is a perfectionist) so I really feel happy that he's finally finished.. I really really hope that he can have a big long rest as he said he would!

I can't wait until the beginning of next year so that we can watch Old Garden and Soo. :D Hopefully he rests until the promotion for both these movies have finished, and then do a drama this time for a change. :lol:

Guest markho826

ys_jen,

Miss you in the Chicago Board....... :(

Pix for Nov 2. JJH attended a fashion show in Seoul in the afternoon. Looked a bit tired.

20061102195413.349.0.jpg

20061102201513.802.0.jpg

hi markho! :)

Long time no see! Really glad to see your name in soompi.. :) I haven't been to the Chicago board (as well as soompi) at all for a very long time, I've been "trying" to study for exams... I miss everyone so much at the Chicago board. :) My exams will be finally finished in about a week, and then I have almost 4 months of holiday so I'll be going to the Chicago board every day like I used to... hehehehe :P

Why does it seem like JJH is not resting a single day? :( He finishes the filming of Soo, the next day he had to go to the Dimchae photograph shooting, and then the next day to the fashion show? He's always so busy...

• 2 weeks later...

According to a new article today, "Soo" is planning to be released in February next year. :)

The article also said that even though JJH got bruises all over his body and even got a big cut on his forehead, he showed great passion in acting for this movie..

A scene from Soo:

20061120150116.877.0.jpg

You can also see a making film video of Soo:

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/making/2006/11/su_mf_700k.wmv

and here is the translation of the making film clip:

Title of the clip at the beginning:

"Hard-boiled classic <Soo> - Ji Jin Hee's '1 person 2 character' transformation"

at around 21 seconds (of the clip):

JJH: "There are two characters, Tae Soo and Tae Jin, and they are twin brothers.

And the younger twin brother dies in front of the older brother.

The younger brother is a detective, and the older brother is a killer.

And the older brother goes to the police station, looking exactly like the younger brother to revenge, and waits for his enemies (the people that killed the younger brother)."

at around 1minute 02seconds

JJH: "The story is mostly about Tae Soo transforming into Tae Jin, so acting the character of just Tae Jin is only about 10% of what I had to act for the movie. So it wasn't too difficult to portray two characters in the same movie."

at around 1minute 21seconds

Kang Sung Yeon:

"I'm acting the character of Kang Mina, and I'm the girlfriend of the dead Tae Jin.

I'm also a detective like Tae Jin.

Tae Jin suddenly disappears one day, and my character becomes confused about whether she should revenge with Tae Soo, or whether I should arrest/capture Tae Soo, as he is the criminal that the detectives had been wanting to arrest the most. "

at around 2 minutes 36seconds

JJH: "My character (Tae Soo) is very different from killers in other movies.

When he kills people, the character isn't affected by other people's opinions or feelings and does everything with calm judgments.

You will be able to see a killer that is like a true killer."

Here is the official poster (version 1) of "Soo": :)

200611271100251.jpg

The writing beside JJH (in red) says:

"Revenge, The hard-boiled revenge starts"

The small writing near JJH says:

"I lost my younger brother who I met after 19 years

Today, I lost myself for revenge"

The small writing near Kang Sung Yeon says:

"The person I love suddenly disappeared

Today, I met him again dreaming of revenge"

The writing at the bottom in white says the director and the actors' names,

and the writing red at the very bottom says:

"In 2007 February, you will meet the high quality action movie that you will never forget!"

I'm looking forward to the second version of the poster too! :)

I read an article today which said that JJH has strained a ligament in his wrist while filming Soo.. :(:tears: (He is still receiving treatment). I'm really worried, I hope he's not too hurt!

The article also described of a scene in the movie where there was a car chase, and JJH had to drive at an EXTREMELY fast speed. The staff filming the movie were amazed at how well JJH drove at such a speed. :D (I always heard that he was a good driver, and from his interviews he seemed to be confident about driving.. One day I want to ride a car with JJH as the driver.. :lol: )

Here is a new photo from Soo:

20061128193707.252.0.jpg

JJH will be in the show program "Sang sang plus". :D He will be in the show with Yeom Jung Ah, to promote Old Garden..

There's a corner in the program where the stars are asked to answer some questions that people asked on the program's "question board".. Fans can ask anything they want related to JJH or YJA. Are there any questions that you would like me to ask JJH for you? :)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the show!

Guest pure_joy

yays!! thank you ys_jen for all the lovely updates. ouh no :mellow: JJH's having a torn ligament in the wrist, :( hope he gets better soon and yes, get enough rest cause he looks tired. from all the hard work. can't wait for his two movies :D:D:D and whoo hooo hoo! now i know JJH's a really good driver, yeah. it sure takes a lot of skill to drive really that fast :) can't wait for him on sang sang plus too!!

Hi jen!..thanks for the link and the translations of JJH's new movie 'The Old Garden'..it's a real tear jerker i can tell but unfortunately the link does not work for me..

Hello PJ :) good to see you here too!

Hi pure_joy and inez!! :)

inez, which is the link that doesn't work for you? the links that I've posted recently are the trailer and making film of Soo (not old garden).. is it one of those?

hi inez.. :) The youtube link you gave is the trailer of "Old Garden", not "Su"...

Here's another link for the trailer of "Su", if you still can't see it: www.sidushq.com/starhome/multi/soo_trailer_061207.asx

Translation for the trailer:

==========================================

In 1972, "The Godfather"

In 1986, "A better tomorrow"

In 2007, "You will meet the high quality action movie that you've always been dreaming of"

"Hard-boiled classic 'Su' "

At around 39 secs:

On the music score: "The 1st movement: The man who carries a knife in his heart, Su"

Voice: "Tae Soo is a killer who is arrogant and selfish, full of ego, and does not see a person as a person"

At around 54 secs:

JJH's voice: "It's me, Tae Jin.. your older brother..."

At around 1min 03secs:

On the music score: "The 2nd movement: The judgment of a missed fate after 19 years - Revenge" (in Korean, revenge is 'Bok Su')

At around 1min 14secs to 1min 20secs:

Man: "Kill!" "A hundred times, a thousand times, kill. "

At around 1min 21secs: "The 3rd movement: Throw your life into the cold-hearted world"

At around 1min 34secs: "Can you promise me.. that you will live?"

At around 1 min 40 secs: "You bastard!"

At around 1 min 44secs: "The world famous master of hard-boiled movies, Choi Yang-il's work"

JJH's voice: "Hard-boiled classic, Su"

At 1mins 56secs: "A high quality action movie that you will have never seen in Korea - February 2007"

==============================================

Hi inez, so did you get to see the "Su" trailer? If not (and for anyone else who couldn't see it), here's another link for you to try: http://211.239.163.190/soo/soo_tr.wmv

Anyway, i'm glad the translations helped. :)

Today was not the premier of The Old Garden, it was just a press conference.. :) They showed the reporters a making film video and about 15 minutes of the highlights of the movie, and then they had interview + photo time. :) The reporters seemed to be more interested in Yeom Jung Ah's wedding though.. :rolleyes::P

Guest john_anderton

hello!!!

i'm new in this thread.. i really think high of ji jin-hee.. he's a very great actor..

i don't know if he's also great as a "person" (i mean in real person)..

what other tv series did he appear wherein the storyline is "romance-comedy"??

what movie do you recommend to see, so far i'v seen only one movie (bewitching attraction).. i hope to watch action-suspense"

i hope i'm welcome in this thread..

well.. thnx..

Archived