[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

Quite curious about Director Do past relationship with SJ Mom,were they highschool friends,or maybe his sister or someting that made her intrust her only daughter to him if something bad happened to her and accepting it,presenting her to IB as well and being quite gentle with her back then...Not suprised IB thinks she is her step sister as maybe his dad never actually told him she is not and the way he acted might given him all the idea she is his illegitimate child...Also curious if Doctor Kim had a personal connection with her Mom...It would be a major twist if he was her dad but it would be so hard imagining why would she hide from him a child and ask of Directior Do to help SJ...From episode 6 i had the impression that more than a payback directed to Director Do,Doctor Kim saw the potential in IB and wanted to have him under his wing to train him along with the other on a smaller dose have Do know his enemy is "grooming" his son of all people...That would be a hard pill to swallow for DJ if it's indeed true as he wants so badly the aknowladge of Doctor Kim and have him take him under his wing only for him to have IB in mind...Quite curious about SJ inner tumoil and how she will adress it as we got pretty much the idea she is tormented by it for over 5 years...

Curious if DJ will ever adress her ex boyfriend possible cheating with that nurse...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, zagigirl said:

Back to lighter stuff...DJ said to SJ he will ask her out again twice...wonder will she accept...or will he make another round of 3 q's more :P

@zagigirl I think DJ is childish when it comes to his professnal activity.  There's so much people degrading him even he does his best.  But in this segment about his emotions toward SJ is the most mature he is doing.  He is clear and a little waiting. 5years of not letting go of SJ in his mind. That's really something.  But his reactions are still childish. Hehhee. I hope I will not see this anymore in the next episodes. 

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

:wub: i like her...them...won't go there ;)

No IB chingu...that male cute 'nurse'...he really likes her...she'll see that after a while....i'll ship them :wub:

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@Kasmic they maintained the ratings, they should develop the love story line more quickly, :) I wonder if we will get those fan cam scenes of their hand holding this week or next? SJ didn't say no to DJ's request's for dating although she didn't say yes either. I love how DJ is so openly caring and showing his intention, so I hope this push and pull thingy won't drag any longer.

@zagigirl you're right, I totally forgot about Nurse Park! :sweatingbullets: awww then poor IB has no one? since ermmm SJ is already taken :P and I'm sure she didn't look at him in that way, more like noona watching over dongsaeng.

@andreasofia16 I like your description, define her territorial limits :w00t: like I say earlier, I would like to see a jealous SJ too! But I bet DJ would be very happy with that.;)

Hope I can find some time to catch the subs today later on! And while we know SJ should be safe from the awful thug but I hope she doesn't get injured any more in tonight's episode! maybe DJ might get hurt saving her and she accept him bec of this...hahaha #RDTK fighting!

@zagigirl and @angel2013 don't worry about the male nurse... The Chinese girl will be his girlfriend. The Chinese girl has an infatuation with DJ, but her dream will be over quickly when she sees that DJ is drooling behind SJ... :w00t: And in this moment, the male nurse will lend his shoulder to her and he will win the girl. :rolleyes: We will see...:blush:

I knew this scene will peak the ratings (23.29%) it literally had me on the edge of my seat too. Dont we all hate cliffhangers :sweatingbullets:

201611291207776137_583cf1bd7e0ca_99_2016 cr Naver

Some IG update... 

KMJ IG

Spoiler

I love his smile... dont forget you can catch his cameo appearance in Goblin as a King

The Chinese girl working hard with the script.. perhaps she'll have more lines afterall lol!

Spoiler

5UOAKEu.jpg Lunchtime pop in with Ep 8 translated text preview.

@Kasmic waa what great news, I love that OST! can't wait to hear the full version. and yes yesterday's ending left me on the edge :crazy:

@zagigirl well he's cute and a Dir son, so I won't worry too much he won't find a girlfriend.

Something is bugging me though, many times, they show IB's hands, even TK glanced at his hands too so I was wondering is there something wrong with his hands? :blink:

Remember there's also a special episode airing tonight before Ep 8 broadcast at 8:55pmKST

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Something is bugging me though, many times, they show IB's hands, even TK glanced at his hands too so I was wondering is there something wrong with his hands? :blink:

It's bugging me too... IB is quite overly protective of his hands. I recall once when he first met TK he scold TK for possibly injuring his hands when the bumped into each other. And then with DJ he said that he didnt want to hit him because he was sure it would injure his hands and when he did he had a cut and felt some pain too.

84e65d25b276a6600a499a777d889c61.png

Spoiler

0fa392b30641821faa07787b701a87c0.png5d7a8fd916160b4de4b406a69328c877.png

I dunno but is it even possible to get a cut or slight sprain by just one punch to the mouth/lip area? Or maybe he hit DJ jaw so his facial bones caused that impact.  His hands seems to be quite sensitive. Though during the surgery he had no probs with it.

6 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I think DJ is childish when it comes to his professnal activity.  There's so much people degrading him even he does his best.  But in this segment about his emotions toward SJ is the most mature he is doing.  He is clear and a little waiting. 5years of not letting go of SJ in his mind. That's really something.  But his reactions are still childish. Hehhee. I hope I will not see this anymore in the next episodes. 

I think ep 7 was a major blow to DJ ego... that's why he appeared to be "childish" esp in not accepting TK decision of appointing him as  IB assistant and even sulking at SJ when she told him that he was acting like a teenager.  TK words were very tough on DJ. At times, I do believe TK need to learn to trust in DJ or maybe he needs DJ to prove his worth and earn his trust. Sounds like his constantly testing his students lol! 

Like I said, Doldam is a hospital with no hierarchies. Much to the surprise of  Nurse Oh and everyone in the operating room, I loved how TK was willing to be Dr Do assistant during the surgery so why couldnt DJ do that too.  I think that's what DJ and even IB needs to learn. 

Im also bothered with how DJ could possibly believe that TK is a psychopath ... how could he believe that fake of a doctor - Dr Song. Didnt DJ admired TK and was eager to learn from him?  is there a slight inconsistency in the writing here? Did I miss how DJ just suddenly doubted TK ? :blink:

New stills from Naver

45674169_99_20161129141203.jpg?type=w540

CyaKobcUkAATlHR.jpg

6 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

@zagigirl I think DJ is childish when it comes to his professnal activity.  There's so much people degrading him even he does his best.  But in this segment about his emotions toward SJ is the most mature he is doing.  He is clear and a little waiting. 5years of not letting go of SJ in his mind. That's really something.  But his reactions are still childish. Hehhee. I hope I will not see this anymore in the next episodes. 

Part of the way he behave comes from a fact he didn't and still has no choice :(...first as an intern, even he was student with best results, even Do said he was first, and even now 5 years later coz he doesn't have back up and they can push him out anywhere and anytime they won't...though it's really sad that ability and knowledge doesn't come first but that's life...he may be acting childish, letting them to bully him over and over, which makes him take a detour from time to time but he still is on his main  road...and he's sincere and you always know where you stand with him ...and i like that

He wants to become a really good doctor and he wants SJ...and there r no changing plans for him no matter what and who  :)

5 hours ago, andreasofia16 said:

@zagigirl and @angel2013 don't worry about the male nurse... The Chinese girl will be his girlfriend. The Chinese girl has an infatuation with DJ, but her dream will be over quickly when she sees that DJ is drooling behind SJ... :w00t: And in this moment, the male nurse will lend his shoulder to her and he will win the girl. :rolleyes: We will see...:blush:

I am ok with that...they'r really cute...like your shoulder scenario thumbs.gif

3 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Ost 2 release midnight tonight - "Forever Love" by Haibin

cr. Naver

Finally!!! You all know what that means right? She'll say yes...ship will start to sail :wub:...probably next week if they release it after today's ep

@zagigirl 

Remember there's also a special episode airing tonight before Ep 8 broadcast at 8:55pmKST

I know....but not sure i'll be able to spend 2 h in a row here...busy RL :crazy:...will try...really interested if there will be something we didn't see before

31 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

It's bugging me too... IB is quite overly protective of his hands. I recall once when he first met TK he scold TK for possibly injuring his hands when the bumped into each other. And then with DJ he said that he didnt want to hit him because he was sure it would injure his hands and when he did he had a cut and felt some pain too.

I dunno but is it even possible to get a cut or slight sprain by just one punch to the mouth/lip area? Or maybe he hit DJ jaw so his facial bones caused that impact.  His hands seems to be quite sensitive. Though during the surgery he had no probs with it.

I don't think there's something wrong...first time Kim with a door almost broke IB's fist thats why IB yelled...and IB should of  stick to his words he'll hurt his hand if he punch DJ coz it really hurts, there r bones and teeths...people wearing gloves when hitting bags right?...head is much harder...

Reason why they looked at his hands i think was coz of his real feelings... when he's angry its invisible on his face and is shown on his hands like trembling or squeezing a fist

31 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

...I loved how TK was willing to be Dr Do assistant during the surgery so why couldnt DJ do that too.  I think that's what DJ and even IB needs to learn. 

Well, Kim wanted to watch IB's operational skills and he did have second operation after that one...DJ wanted to be in charge not IB's assistant...he's just eager to learn and passionate about his work...and you r right both of them has much to learn...but they r young...they can't have Kim's experience in their age...thats why i think he's stepping a bit to much over their prides in front of everybody...i don't like that kind of approach...no matter how great surgeon he might be some respect won't ruin his teaching 

Bromance is the main attraction this winter

photo789952.jpg

Bromance has become a favored genre in recent times on top of romance between handsome men and pretty women. Some dramas with Bromance along the lines are "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim", "The Legend of the Blue Sea", "Goblin" and "Hwarang". The Bromance can occur between master and student or a team of frauds or even young peers. Song Joong-ki and Jin Goo from "Descendants of the Sun", Kim Rae-won and Yoon Gyoon-sang of "Doctors" and Jo Jeong-seok and Ko Kyeong-pyo from "Incarnation of Jealousy" started bro-mancing earlier this year.

"Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" Han Seok-Kyu who plays Kim Sa-bu the bad tempered doctor and Yoo Yeon-seok in the role of Kang Dong-joo, seem to have started off on the wrong foot but are slowly getting to know each other. However, on the fifth episode, Kim Sa-bu preached Kang Dong-joo about the responsibilities of being a doctor when he couldn't overcome the trauma of operating on a patient. Kim Sa-bu stood by and watched Kang Dong-joo perform surgery until the end. Han Seok-Kyu and Yoo Yeon-seok have always been on thin glass until this moment where it showed Kim Sa-bu opening up to Kang Dong-joo.

http://www.hancinema.net/bromance-is-the-main-attraction-this-winter-100957.html

No match for "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim"

Spoiler

photo789792.jpg

"Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" came in first again.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" rated 18.8%.

This is 0.1% lower than the previous episode but the drama is still on top.

Meanwhile, MBC "Night Light" rated 5.5% and KBS 2TV "The Man In My House" rated 4.3%.

"Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" Yang Se-jong misunderstands Seo Hyeon-jin

Spoiler

photo789858.jpg

On the seventh episode of the SBS drama "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim", Do In-beom (Yang Se-jong) criticized Yoon Seo-jeong (Seo Hyeon-jin).

Yoon Seo-jeong handed him a waterproof band but was ignored. She asked him what she did wrong.

Do In-beom said, "I don't like your existence. I don't care if your father is the director of a major hospital; it's uncomfortable to announce that you're an extramarital child. I'll pretend to understand you so please don't bother me".

Yoon Seo-jeong was confused and suspected that she wasn't the child of Do Yoon-wan (Choi Jin-ho-I).

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-romantic-doctor-teacher-kim-yang-se-jong-misunderstands-seo-hyeon-jin-100941.html

such a spoiled kid...he was not able to win to Dj...his father played dirty and won for him

so happy they are the best!!!they came first again...

12 minutes ago, andy78 said:

"Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" Yang Se-jong misunderstands Seo Hyeon-jin

Do In-beom said, "I don't like your existence. I don't care if your father is the director of a major hospital; it's uncomfortable to announce that you're an extramarital child. I'll pretend to understand you so please don't bother me".

Yoon Seo-jeong was confused and suspected that she wasn't the child of Do Yoon-wan (Choi Jin-ho-I).

The immpresion i got from that scene is that she knows by now she isn't Do's daughter and was surprised IB think she is...didn't she say: he thinks that i...???...i'm the confused one not them ;)

49 minutes ago, daydreamer115 said:

Ugh finally? Getting to log in here. but after making a new account. lol. hai hai it's day_dreamer here. 

Chansung from 2PM going to make his cameo in tonight's episode :D

What happened? why did u make another acc? Were u anable to log in thru Chrome? that was me too. U gotta clear your cookies  (cookies- I thought they meant biscuits hahaha!) and cache in your chrome history settings and prob as far back  one months worth of it. Then u should be able to log in soompi.

33 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

The immpresion i got from that scene is that she knows by now she isn't Do's daughter and was surprised IB think she is...didn't she say: he thinks that i...???...i'm the confused one not them ;)

WE KNOW THAT YEARS AGO SHE ASKED DR DO IF IS HER DAD...WE DID NOT WATCH THE ANSWER...MAYBE HE TOLD HER HE ISN'T BUT WHO KNOWS?THE MAN IS GREEDY AND COWARD...WE CAN'T TRUST HIM...MAYBE A PATERNITY TEST WILL SOLVE THE MYSTERY

16 minutes ago, andy78 said:

WE KNOWS THAT YEARS AGO SHE ASKED DR DO IF IS HER DAD...WE DID NOT WATCH THE ANSWER...MAYBE HE TOLD HER HE ISN'T BUT WHO KNOWS?THE MAN IS GREEDY AND COWARD...WE CAN'T TRUST HIM...MAYBE A PATERNITY TEST WILL SOLVE THE MYSTERY

Yes, we know she asked, we didn't hear his answer, he did support her, she does admire him and wants his recognition, she was surprised IB thinks she's Do's daughter...parternity  test or just some more time 

BTW...does using caps lock here has a special meaning or is just easier to write.? Hope chingu you r not angry at me :)

Archived