[Soompi] Rising Legends

Hanyeoun

On 8/21/2016 at 5:41 PM, inxfires said:

Does the song have to be in Korean if your gonna sing?

No.

On 8/21/2016 at 5:49 PM, Javier Ruiz said:

Hi!! I have a question. You need to know English to participate?? The Hispanos can participate?

You do not have to know English to participate, and anyone can participate!

Edited by benightedxflame

On 8/21/2016 at 8:53 PM, sahar01 said:

If we are singing can we block off our face for privacy purposes on youtube?

That is fine for the first round, but we will be requesting videos with your appearance in subsequent rounds! But please also note that people will be watching and voting on your videos if you are chosen for the event.

On 8/22/2016 at 10:51 AM, rnirae said:

if i cover half of my face, would that be okay? im just kind of wary of posting my face on youtube :'(

If privacy is such a concern, I advise reading our company's privacy policy and our Terms of Service before submitting your submission form.

That is fine for the first round, but we will be requesting that you appear in your videos for subsequent rounds.

32 minutes ago, futuredistant said:

Can i post a video for singing then post a separate video for dancing? If I can, do I have to submit them separately or together? 

Yes but you'll have to submit two different submission forms to apply.

23 minutes ago, xyoojulian said:

After submitting, will we receive a confirmation? I just wanna make sure I did it lol

Approved participants will see their video featured in the voting rounds.
We will only contact contestants if they are moving further in the audition.

6 minutes ago, sallyte said:

If we change the dance moves of certain parts of a dance cover, do we still write the name of the cover and artist for the title?

Yes. You could still write in the video description what was changed in the choreography.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, amaaay said:

Hi there! I have a few questions. Does the song have to be a K-Pop song? Can we have our video unlisted at first and, if it gets picked to be part of the voting round, then make it public? 

No, it doesn't have to be a K-pop song. Yes, you can - but keep in mind that if you will be one of the contestants making past the first round, the video must be rendered public for the audience vote.

• Like 1