[Soompi] Rising Legends

Hanyeoun

1 minute ago, Johnny Ngo said:

Do you know when they will receive an email? Or how long it would take?

Participants will receive the notification once all entries are properly examined by our team. The process might take a few days so all I could tell is the upcoming news will be posted ASAP.

11 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Participants will receive the notification once all entries are properly examined by our team. The process might take a few days so all I could tell is the upcoming news will be posted ASAP.

Thank you so much! Just needed to know!

AHHHH I'm so nervous I keep looking at my email and whenever I get a notif I get so excited but it turns out to be spam *^* Oh and I don't mean to seem desperate but please check out my audition? It's my first time doing something like this and it was really rushed when i finally found out we were able to do MORE than one entry~ so yeah I had an hour and a half to do this and I feel accomplished ^^ 

• Like 2

R1-Article-790x450.png

Last month, we announced Rising Legends, the ultimate fan-led talent search, and were absolutely blown away by the number of talented Soompiers out there. We received almost 5,000 (!!!) entries within a span of just 10 days, from singers, rappers, and dancers in over 122 countries. A big thank you goes out to everyone who submitted a video – give yourself a pat on the back!

You can vote for multiple contestants one time per hour, from now until September 7, 7 p.m. PDT!

Click here for more info!
Cr: benightedxflame

VOTE NOW!

30 minutes ago, Astrid Maria said:

Hi, is the video for voting is instantly on the page or do we need to list it again? Because my friend didnt receive any e mail but she can list her video on the voting page! Thank you!

Contestants have been already chosen. We're only displaying 50 contestants per category for the first round.

29 minutes ago, whimsicalla said:

Hi! You know when you click on someone's video and there's an eye symbol with a number at the bottom left, is that how many votes they have gotten or just how many people have watched their video?

Number of views.

1 hour ago, Astrid Maria said:

hi, is there any changes in contestant from the singing category? cos I see different list here!

I don't think so, I think they just re-arranged the list so that the contestants who are displayed at the bottom yesterday are now the ones displayed on top 

• Hanyeoun unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...

So for the first round or so, is it suppose to be your own choreography or you can do a dance cover (original dance) from whichever song you chose?

I'm a little bit confuse about you suppose to create your own choreography or you can do a dance cover...

3 hours ago, jaeyeon7 said:

So for the first round or so, is it suppose to be your own choreography or you can do a dance cover (original dance) from whichever song you chose?

I'm a little bit confuse about you suppose to create your own choreography or you can do a dance cover...

Unfortunately this contest was last year. Perhaps we'll be doing this again this year, since there was a lot of interest in the competition. If we do, we'll post it right here on the forum, and you can ofcourse find it on Facebook and Twitter as well :). Just keep those places in check and come back often! :D 

• ferily locked and unlocked this topic
  • ferily locked this topic