[Soompi] Rising Legends

Hanyeoun

14 hours ago, flowerboyjaejoong said:

For the first round do the views and likes on the video count or is it simply the judge's decision? 

Views and likes on the video will not matter for any of the rounds. Whether you pass the round or not is based on the amount of audience votes you receive, and in the case of the third and last round, judges' critiques.

11 hours ago, lilan21 said:

If i sing a song from YG ent or maybe another ent. beside JYP, is thay affect my election? 

No, it doesn't affect the audition.

8 hours ago, pgabby said:

Can you do a mix? I mean, can you dance to 2 songs in 2 minutes?

Yes.

5 hours ago, penelopemari said:

Would I be able to audition for dance but do a compilation under 2 minutes? Like a mix of different songs in one video, or am I only allowed to audition with one song?

Yes, you can dance under a compilation.

1 hour ago, Jae Hwa said:

hello sorry to disturb I have a question in the video is obliged show his face or not have ?

You can hide your face for the first round, but we will be requesting videos with your appearance in subsequent rounds!

im sorry for bothering you again but i dont quite understand... so you dont have to show your face for this round? or..? because of your previous reply :'(

and for the next few rounds, will you sing a different song or the same video is used? thank you so much and im sorry again for asking so many questions!!

3 hours ago, rnirae said:

im sorry for bothering you again but i dont quite understand... so you dont have to show your face for this round? or..? because of your previous reply :'(

and for the next few rounds, will you sing a different song or the same video is used? thank you so much and im sorry again for asking so many questions!!

You don't have to for the first round. But after you pass the first one, you will be obliged to appear officially for the audience vote in the next rounds.

After passing every round, we will contact participants to submit another video. It doesn't have to be a different song but we'll expect another performance.

24 minutes ago, daeho said:

Question, is the first round audience vote only? Or how will the first round work exactly.

All entries will be vetted by Soompi staff prior to Round One. If you are chosen to appear in the audition event, we will be putting up your audition videos for audience voting in the first round.

12 hours ago, penelopemari said:

How many people are chosen for the first round? Thanks for answering all the questions!

This has not been disclosed to the public yet.

2 hours ago, Sami Foudil said:

Hi,

Concerning the dance category, is it possible to make a freestyle or do we have to stay with the choreography ? 

Thanks for your time ! 

You don't have to stay with the choreography, you can do a freestyle if you want.

Hello my name is Andrea, i am a thirteen years old Kpop fan who loves making covers of songs and dances from korean celebrities in her room. When I saw the article on Soompi's site I decided to take this extraordinary chance to post my very first cover on the internet. I would like to know your opinion and hope that you will like my singing. Please leave a comment and share this video with your friends too, as this could be very helpful for me ^^
Thank you so much for watching, to all the participants of this event, I wish you good luck. Fighting friends, this may be our one and only chance to realize our dream!