[Soompi] Rising Legends

Hanyeoun

do we need a certain amount of views to qualify for the next round or are the contestants chosen regardless of views but mainly focusing on talents and judgement of some sort of higher up (judges) to qualify us for the next round?

I have been trying for 3 hours to fill out the form that is required to be filled out to be considered as part of the competition but it is not working.  I have tried multiple times, even signing up with new accounts as every time I try it always tell me that either my password or email is incorrect.  What is most infuriating is that I am already logged in.  I have already uploaded my video to youtube so all I need is to fill out the form.

Please help,

Thank you

On 8/28/2017 at 6:07 PM, t3nshi said:

do we need a certain amount of views to qualify for the next round or are the contestants chosen regardless of views but mainly focusing on talents and judgement of some sort of higher up (judges) to qualify us for the next round?

This is exactly what I was wondering because I don't have that many views...

200.gif

7 hours ago, zoo7 said:

This is exactly what I was wondering because I don't have that many views...

200.gif

I looked at the voting and there are people who have less views than I did, but I'm wondering if the rounds are broken down to make it easier to vote. Like, I'm not in this round am I out entirely or after this round will there be more with the other contestants to vote for?

• 1 month later...

Hi. Idek if you all can help with this question, but I was curious with a competition like this, did Soompi have to pay any sort of blanket music licensing fees to allow the recordings of copyrighted covers to go up on their site?

• ferily locked and unlocked this topic
  • ferily locked this topic