[THE OFFICIAL] BLΛƆKPIИK (블랙핑크) THREAD / BORN PINK World Tour

kimlees

Cheshir: “This third masterpiece, a challenge for us both. Because of a greedy person like me, I feel like you always suffer so I’m sorry, but you always gift me proud results. Thank you for your endless trust heehee...”

Jennie on the big screen, inside the Jentle Home flagship store

#LILIDANCE3 ‘s achievements (24H): 

1. trended on youtube at #1 (peak) WW (still trending at #2) in 62 countries   

2. 5,2M views on yt

3. 19M views on weibo

4. trending on weibo for 13h (peak 4) 

5. 3 related # have been trending WW on twitter
 #LISA #LALISA #BLACKPINK 

BLACKPINK Confirmed To Feature On Lady Gaga’s Upcoming Album

BLACKPINK’s collaboration with Lady Gaga has been officially confirmed!

Back in March, reports circulated that BLACKPINK would be featuring on Lady Gaga’s new album. At the time, YG Entertainment neither confirmed nor denied the rumors.

On April 22, Twitter began circulating what appeared to be a leaked track list from the album’s pre-order page on Target. Later that day, Lady Gaga shared the official track list on Twitter.

The new album is titled “Chromatica” and will be Lady Gaga’s sixth studio album. According to the track list, it features 16 tracks, including collaborations with Ariana Grande, BLACKPINK, and Elton John. The song with BLACKPINK is titled “Sour Candy.”

Now we know why their comeback is delayed!

Since Gaga's album was moved from April to a later date, it would be a waste for BlackPink to promote their comeback ahead of their collab. 

Now that Gaga's album nears its release date they can focus on the collab. Oh and it was reported that Ariana and BlackPink would have been Gaga's surprise guests at Coachella this April.. which have been moved to October.

Chromatica + Coachella Part 2 + Comeback