[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Wonder when JS was in his latest post. Is it new, I mean in Korea, or when he visited Lotte Duty Free in Tokyo at 9 December ? Sometimes I can't guessing whether his posts is new or old, I mean not taken at the moment, because yeah he likes to do throwback things in his posts. HJ too, almost her post was take from past. She likes to do throwback things too. So should we call them as a 'throwback couple' ? lol :lol:

Whatever their posts, their update about, we should be grateful that our OTP has SNS that we can always see. How rare their updating, we always happy everytime they updating something. Even if it's not about something that we can relate to JongJoo things too. I can't imagine about the ship that the two of their OTP don't have SNS, or just one of them who have, which is he/she never posting something that can related to each other. Just like SWDBS couple, Hyun Sik and Bo Young. Only HS who have IG account, which is BY not ( or maybe she has with asdfghjkl whatever's name in private mode lol, well who knows ). I'm not bring about other ship in here, or comparing, and maybe it's not relate to our JJ. Actually I low low key ship HS n BY. No, I'm not jump in their ship, I'm still in this ship, just looking from the far and think that they are cute, and maybe it's good to see them as real couple. Just like that, don't misunderstand about me. What I want to say that yeah we should grateful and thankful to our OTP that they are love their fans, that was one reason for public figures open the SNS, to share with fans right? Wonder if they actually have another account, which asdfghjjkl name and privated lol.

Sometimes I'm scared if with so much negativity comments or posts, and lately was wars ( shipper wars and bias wars ), which will troubled our OTP, harmed, and intruded their privacy, they will close their SNS. Please God nooooooo... Don't want it happening. Maybe we can still know about them from people around them, but of course the 'feeling' is different.

So let's hope that our OTP still have SNS accounts, whatever they update about is fine. As their fans we should control our attitude too, I know we can't control others attitude, but at least we act good. Prove that we are not one of them. Just don't do shipping wars wherever it is, especially in their IG. They are not a thing that can freely pairing with anything. They are human, who have heart, have a feeling too, just like us :)

Thanks to @primrose210 yeah he was in Busan, know it a couple hours later. Some people so good do a research, even about the resort too.

And about he visited Ananti Clinic Beauty, Diet n Healing, some JJS made a comments that makes me giggled. They said JS do a beauty care before his marriage lol. They are so cute, right. Even if delulu thing but deep down in my heart I hope that too. Can't helped it :D

Yeah as @Riman Rakshit mention before about writer Song-nim who have new project, I read that article too yesterday. The title is Alhamra : Memories of the Kingdom, and will airing at September 2018. She will collaborate with director from drama Secret Forest. JS ever mention about that drama too right? The setting will take in Spain. And when in W writer Song's story about manga world, Alhamra is about computer world. What first thing flashed in my mind when read that article was how good it is for JJ to make collaboration again. They will perfect in it. And the setting in Spain too, which is the beautiful and romantic country. I know it seems like impossible for them to join that project. With the fact : InRang will done finishing filming in February 2018, will HJ just take another project after her tiring filming and not take a rest? And an assumption : if JS still pending his enlistment he could be in that project ( if offering to him ), but if he enlist soon, it's impossible for him right?

Sometime I'm thinking with myself, what makes JS look rush in everything this year. He made movie and drama in a year, open his cafe, release poem book too. My question is why he don't take another projects such a drama or movie, and looks like he's not have new endorsement lately. He just continued his latest project, such a Samsonite, Burberry, Sieg Fahrenheit, Lotte Duty Free, Gong cha, Celebeau, ... ( kindly add more here ). I know there must be a many many endorsements who want make JS as their endorser. But so far I see he just continued it. If he just pending all his new projects for next upcoming year, or he has his own reason for that. Doesn't mean to make you confuse, mad or sad, whatever it is this is just my own thought. Feel free to disagree. Whatever it is too, we will know it sooner or later. Whatever his reason and his decision we will always support him :)

And @frozentundra I like read your long post. You are jjang. All the people in here is daebak. I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful people. A talented and reasonable ones :wub: Me maybe not as good as you all, but we here to support and complete to each other, right? :wink:

• Like 9

Hi hi,

I come here everyday to read all the post as a silent reader simply because I’m too lazy to login. But got back on today to like dear @frozentundra’s timeline compilation! I love it! Keep up the good work!

So I was watching “I’m Not A Robot” today and heard Kang Chul’s voice onscreen... guess what? They inserted the famous prison kiss into this episode! Lol! I guess the wish for JJ to cameo is half granted by PD nim? 

Anyways, happy holidays to all new and old chingus for joining this ship! Stay warm if you’re living in the northern hemisphere ^^

• Like 9

@skittles87 No way, really?? Okay, it's high time to catch up on Robot... :D

@missyouso Thanks for the info about Song Jae Jung nim's new drama. Of course it is too much to think of JJ doing a repeat, but oh, it would be so nice, wouldn't it?? And yes, it seems that JS crammed so much into the past year, and now he's just kinda hanging out. ?? I'm thinking he probably has things in the works, just hasn't made any announcements, though. He's a smart guy with plans and strategies. But he also has that externally-imposed military duty hanging over him. I am sure we'll find out eventually what his plans are for all of the above.

And yes, I am just happy with whatever they choose to post for their fans. Especially after seeing some of the art and nature posts of hers, and all his poetry-related posts, I know that even if I wasn't a shipper and didn't make a mental connection between them, I would still just LIKE them. You can pretend to be something you are not for only so long. Eventually, either the real you comes out, or you become what you've pretended to be. I have been watching both of them for a while now, and you can feel that they are just good people, you know? Good people with good art. And I think a lot of people respond to that. So many of their fans are good people, too. Like attracts like. I guess it just shows how far an individual person's influence can reach. (Ahh, but sometimes I also just miss them together! So--go be together, you two! Go ride off into the sunset and be happy! Jinjja!)

• Like 8

Did JJ's appearance in that drama can counted as a cameo? lol :D

With many many MBC drama's kiss scenes why W's prison kiss has to be the one that appeared?? 

Because IANR is uri PD Jung Cupid-nim's drama, of course!! He has another dramas, but he choose W anyway. That was his latest drama before IANR, and maybe it was the sweetest kiss scene, and memorable for our PD-nim. Or he has another reason that more deep for it? Maybe because he know something about our JJ? :wub: 

Well I'm too much I guess, but whatever it is, how the shortest JJ appeared was, I'm still thrilled with that. Can't imagine if they are really make a cameo for real. Aawww ^_^

Some chingu in here ever mention about JS being licensed and trained pilot before, Riman Rakshit I guess? Thanks for the info chingu. This is the first time I'm hear about that. Wow just wow. And who accidentally be the image ambassador of Korea Air Force a couple years ago and while her father was veteran commander of air force? Did this has relation? I don't know anyway :)

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Thanks @gogogirl26 for sharing the clip.   Like I mentioned in IG :  PD nim is smart. He knows our JJ would not be able to come for cameo due to work commitment or whatever reason - so this is one thoughtful script pretty added in for play.   Yeah, some may say it is for W promo by MBC or PD-nim liking / shipping the pair.  

I find that this is kinda solid to call it a coincidence - it's like a pretty delightful, deliberate move to "tell or show" something to the world.

As for JS on the pilot thingy, that was in 2012 - here's the link

https://www.soompi.com/2012/07/03/lee-jong-suk-becomes-a-real-pilot-trains-for-3-months/

Lee Jong Suk will receive training for three months and become an actual pilot. Lee Jong Suk will appear in the film “R2B: Return to Base” which is planned for an August release. He will appear in the film as part of a special pilot team. Now, he will get a chance to actually learn how to fly!

On July 3, Lee Jong Suk will be officially recognized as the good will ambassador for the “Global Aviation in Ansan.” Then for three months he will train as a pilot.

Lee Jong Suk stated, “I developed a respect for actual flying after acting in the role of a pilot in the film. Through this chance I want to properly learn how to fly. I want to be an actor with one more skill, through this experience.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

PD nim is a shipper:D thank you for showing that epic handcuff kiss scene!

JJ should do a light-hearted romance movie so that we get to see their chemistry. Remember that elevator scene, the spark between them was so sensual-_-

W was so angsty, I was worried for both of their lives, I wish if they work again, they will do something completely focused on love, oh and can we get no 4 please next time?:D

About JS, in 2015 he was completely under the radar, and for 1 year did not do any acting work. This time, since he did 4 projects back to back, perhaps like 2015 he is taking time off to rest. And since enlistment is also going to happen, not sure whether he will pick another work before service.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

This is the funny things about the handcuff kiss scene in IANR and in W :

1. Both came out in episode 7

2. In IANR the kiss scene appear in 29:58, while in W the kiss scene happened between about 29:40 to 30:00 ( they still kissing in 29:58 ).

I guess it's not coincidence but PD-nim doing it on purpose!!

PD Cupid-nim, we love you!! :D

But why in episode 7?? Seven is identic with lucky. Lucky number seven, kkkk just my thought :lol:

• Like 7

Thank you for all the update, this thread really fun to follow :D.

Very interesting how both WYWS and IANR both used W on the drama, it feels like the people surround them gave their blessing and full 100% support for their relationship and help them to give a smooth hint to their fans to be ready and not surprise when the big news come *sorry too much delulu but this is how I see it hehehe....* Because PD-Nim can use any scene from W, why choose that specific scene??

And you can see the similarity between IANR the poster making and W as blossomy_0120 mentioned below. Similar but different vibe, no offense for IANR OTP but no one can beat the sweetness between JongJoo couple because you can feel they are so REAL!!! So much LOVE between LJS and HHJ on that picture. :wub::wub: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I don't know if that cameo clip makes it better, or worse. I just know that I miss seeing them together. And if you're going for iconic kissing scenes, well, you can't go wrong with the handcuff scene from W. The robot drama started out with the guy watching Cinema Paradiso, so...one must continue in that vein, lol. (If you haven't seen it, CP is a lovely Italian film about a boy and his dad-figure who run a cinema together. Apparently they have to edit out all the kissing scenes before showing them, but at some point the guy goes in and watches all of the cut scenes. Which is what robot guy is doing... Somehow, though, I think poor Min Kyu's brain would explode if he watched the bts of that W scene, though...)

The IANAR poster is cute and promises a wonderful drama. The W one has already walked off the page into real life, though. There is smiling for the camera, and smiling with your eyes and everything that's behind them.

Heh. That's actually two "cameos" in two months, without either of them actually doing anything.

Also, whoever is in Seoul who gets to go to that book signing? Please enjoy it doubly for me. I love books pretty close to the degree that Korea does, and if I were in Korea, I would definitely try to go to that. Remember Oh Seung Moo's book signing, how enthusiastic his fans were? Yeah. That would be me. :)

• Like 7

It's around  1 and half yr still we are getting such incidents  which make us happy and strengthen  our hope or belief...:wub: And  main thing  is they are not involved  even in a single one though we can relate them...:)

Guys do anyone guess the reason behind hyojoo unnie to open an instant acc  so suddenly. ..I have been thinking of it yesterday when I saw all her posts starting to end , I felt many of them were like puzzles especially  captions...  she opened it to share her feelings and opinions with  us for sure but is there possibility  to share with JS too indirectly... I feel so, coz we all saw their code language and even they communicated through their eyes, then why can't they communicate through insta soo smartly. .. (may be my delulu):)

And guys we saw JS  went to the opening a clinic in seoul...

And hyojoo stylist  minseon also posted a pic which is from Ananti penthouse..:wub: are both same...?  If so should we call it also a  another coincidence... :blink:

If it's true then jongjoo met there...:wub:  woww.. if it is delulu but I love this feeling. .  And Thank you one and all .. have a nice day...:)

• Like 7

@bandi rekhajs went to ANANTI busan and minseon went to ANANTI Seoul . 

But we can be delusional here ---- since minseon is hj's close friend and stylist, ANANTI maybe a resort  which hj prefers and may have suggested it to js :wub:.  About hj opening ig , I agree with you , she is definitely communicating with us and with js ❤️. I love your post , it's very positive and nice :) 

another delusion from my side just for fun . I saw the " I'm not a robot "  clip with W scene and I noticed this . I'm sure you all also noticed it . 

while showing the kiss scene , the dialogues in the drama are " if I confirm  that I can kiss you, I'm up for this marriage "    And we know how they kissed in that scene :wink: 

im so delusional after seeing this .i may just be a coincidence but we know that our pdnim is a shipper like us and knows them better so I'm delusional that he is giving a hint here ❤️❤️❤️

Haha just for fun guys :) 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Koreans Name Top Television Actors Of 2017 
Gallup Korea has shared the results of its survey to find out Korea’s favorite television actors in 2017!
From 11/8 to11/28, research survey company Gallup Korea surveyed 1,700 Korean men and women aged 13 and older to determine who the general public would choose as the most outstanding television actors in 2017. The names of two actors were written in by each respondent.
Lee Jong Suk came in 5th place with 7 % of votes. The role of  Jung Jae Chan in 'While You Were Sleeping' helped him to take this place in 2017. Last time when he took a high rating in Gallup was also 5th place in 2013 with 'I Hear Your Voice'
In 2016 he received a favorable response by acting as a perfect man  Kang Chul that ripped from comics in 'W - Two Worlds' (MBC). This year, he met a viewer with Jung Jae Chan, which struggles to prevent accidents in dreams in "While You Were Sleeping" (SBS). 

Credit: 
http://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=884
https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/14/koreans-name-top-television-actors-2017/

Edited: @ibru

• Like 7

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

She can pull off any hairstyle, but I admit I do like her with light bangs.

I don't want to say anything to make anyone feel pressured, but in my mind, I'm agreeing with the people in the comments--JS, you saw this, right?? :)

giphy.gif

:D

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/BYVQPFuBHKu/?taken-by=aviva.artwork

Edited: @ibru

• Like 6
  • LOL 1