[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

21 hours ago, incoty said:

I only replied because of LSG. I usually don't waste my time in delulu threads like these.

"Certain weird people" lol. The irony.

You know what's ironic? It's the fact that you think that this thread is 'delusional' and yet you keep on wasting your time visiting and posting stuff here. But still, thank you very much for spending your time lurking in threads like these! We are so flattered for having you as our guest. Thank you also for making this thread active, couldn't have done that without your opinions. :) 

We will support JS's new drama, me being one of his fans.   Exciting and happy that's how I feel for him and Suzy, I pray the drama will outshine many till the end.  The teaser was beautiful and mysterious.  

Yet I feel sad and I do know why.   Why do I have such mixed feelings?

1 hour ago, kembie said:

We will support JS's new drama, me being one of his fans.   Exciting and happy that's how I feel for him and Suzy, I pray the drama will outshine many till the end.  The teaser was beautiful and mysterious.  

Yet I feel sad and I do know why.   Why do I have such mixed feelings?

Yupp! I know how you feel. This feeling make me throwback to W, after kangchul forget yeonjoo and appa try to finish W comic with happy endng. When soobong told yeonjoo how the story will be, kangchul will have happy ending with his secretary. Yupp, her era has ended, she wont be in kangchul live anymore. Its done! Its his secretary turn. How sad yeonjoo cz she need throwback and recollect her memory about kangchul. I feel think i feel how yeonjoo feel at that time right now. Hahahah... it just my thought anyway!

Yes! Its only acting guys, suzy also dating right now! But yup this feeling cant to hide. Hahaha... its good drama and will be hits! Interesting teaser...

• Like 1

@gogogirl26 I love it. :)

(Argh, why are all the like buttons missing?? I know they were doing an upgrade on the forums, and I hope they get them back. Also, not all of the pictures are showing up for me.)

The trailer for WYWS is so pretty! For some reason it's much easier for me to get excited with a trailer than just pictures. Because now I can see it in its proper fictional context, and I see JS's *character* instead of just him. (Whereas before, in just the pictures, all I saw was Jong Suk the real guy snuggling up next to some other girl, and my brain just said, wrong! wrong! wrong! Lol.) Now I see his character and I can properly fall into the story. Which I think is going to be daebak. Park Hye Ryun is awesome about creating interesting storylines and for making her characters grow, so I think this is going to be good. Probably will my favorite drama this year, if the rest follows this one minute segment.

I feel like there are things missing from this page. @adamag, what is this event that Hyo Joo might be in? I feel like we haven't seen her in a long time. I miss her.

• Like 1

I hope it hits dabaek too! I doubt jong suk will be getting another daesang tho coz there is strong competition from other older stronger actors with high ratings on SBS this year but who knows haha....as for the hyo's public event...it seems a new store is opening and there will be a chance for lucky draw winners to meet han hyo joo and lee je hoon in the store opening or something like that...i think its an event similar to the one with folliefollie last year...but then again am not sure since i dont know hangul

• Like 2

14 hours ago, seraphinazz said:

Phew, it's only the beginning of September but it is already so intense. JS is everywhere. I'm scared of the drastic change we will have to go through when all these wrap up and he goes to serve in the military (andwaeeeeeeee). Anyway I can't wait to watch this drama. The teaser looks very good and promising. Although I replaced Suzy with HJ in my mind during the almost-kissing scene hahahaha. Sorry Suzy, no offense at all. It's just that I still can't (probably will never be able to) move on from W, which I'm sure I will re-watch again in between of WYWS episodes lol.

You are so cute @seraphinazz !  The part you said on replacing Suzy with HJ.   :D    Oh well, I won't know how I feel till I see him do it when that kissing unfolds.  With the WYWS appealing teaser, one can't help but looking forward to seeing the drama.  Sure it's going be a hit!   Looks like he is not gonna smile a lot in this drama, unlike in W.

I can't really keep up with JS LOL - he has been to theatres, malls, in posters & walls, promotional or publicity products, teasers , photoshoots, publications, IG, soon a reality show and FM and next what?   Read somewhere that HJ will be in a store launch come his birthday?   At least get to see her in action.  JS is like fire spreading wild and hot.  Come MS time, we probably will face a JS-drought.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kembie said:

I can't really keep up with JS LOL - he has been to theatres, malls, in posters & walls, promotional or publicity products, teasers , photoshoots, publications, IG, soon a reality show and FM and next what?   Read somewhere that HJ will be in a store launch come his birthday?   At least get to see her in action.  JS is like fire spreading wild and hot.  Come MS time, we probably will face a JS-drought.

Where'd you read it? And what store?

PS: SORRY to cut your post :)

@kalirsjk I think there are still problems with the Soompi pages because I think people have been posting some links that then just show up blank (like the stuff about HJ's upcoming appearance). From what I understand, it's related to Lipault (umm...and Samsonite has a guy coming, too, but NOT JS. :( . Maybe he can't fit it in between the theaters, malls, posters, walls, teasers, photoshoots, reality shows, etc...)

• Like 1

On 9/6/2017 at 10:17 PM, frozentundra said:

(Argh, why are all the like buttons missing?? I know they were doing an upgrade on the forums, and I hope they get them back. Also, not all of the pictures are showing up for me.)

Chingu, scroll down click on theme, choose default, new react emoticons will appear.

Annyeong!!! I'm a newbie here. I just finished reading from the first page up to the last for the love of jongjoo couple! It's been a year since W ended and we still dont have news. im so addicted to this couple where I think I just watched all their vids on youtube. Pls tell me this ship is still sailing haha T_T much love from the Philippines!!! <3

Edited by hacenthanonuevo
  • Like 2

Haven't posted here in so Long!! Omg I can't believe W bagged another excellent drama award at SDA2017! I don't know who the contenders are but W no doubt deserve it even if they might not be the best! I mean idk who is nominated so..W is low key doing quite good even after a yr. of course we all have good taste.

Also I saw Wyws trailer. Definitely will watch it but if it turns out bad or not my cup of tea definitely dropping it. Ljs ah he is a good actor we all know but chemistry plays an equally impt role. *coughs* hhj

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kembie said:

You are so cute @seraphinazz !  The part you said on replacing Suzy with HJ.   :D    Oh well, I won't know how I feel till I see him do it when that kissing unfolds.  With the WYWS appealing teaser, one can't help but looking forward to seeing the drama.  Sure it's going be a hit!   Looks like he is not gonna smile a lot in this drama, unlike in W.

That's okay if he doesn't smile often in this drama. Looks like he heard my wish. "Don't flirt with other girls, don't show your cute smile too much. Save it for for your yeobo HJ" hahahaha

When I watched the unfolding of the kissing scene in the WYWS teaser I really got the vibe that it's just a scripted scene, totally different vibe from when I watched W. In W, although also scripted but when they were carried out, the kissing scenes felt very natural (not including the prison kiss cause that one is just too steamy it could not be categorised as natural and don't even get me started on the bts, phew hot). It could be good editing and direction, JS and HJ being really good kissers or me being biased or combination of everything but DOUBLE-U YOU DA BEZT!! I know it's a bit unfair to compare the two pairs kissing scenes as the other one technically hasn't kissed yet on the screen but aiyah can't help it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fans123 said:

Chingu, scroll down click on theme, choose default, new react emoticons will appear.

Thanks chingu for ur information, its better than before -_-

And i just read that JS open his cafe in Sinsa-dong Korea. So, maybe his last post about painting the wall is for his restaurant. 

• Like 4

Welcome on board @hacenthanonuevo !

And Congrats to JS on his new opening of 89Mansion Cafe.  Dreams do come true!  Wonder whether will he stage surprise visits to make coffee for patrons?   Wow, that would be a thrill.   Wishing that our dream will come true eventually .. our OTP seen together drinking coffee or whatever ..

• Like 1

(The extra spaces are driving me crazy. I think if you hit shift-enter to make a new paragraph, it will not add in so many spaces. I'm sure it's one of the things they'll fix eventually. New forum upgrades are always messy at first...)

I followed all of the links in that post, but I'm confused. So...he bought this cafe? But it's not like he actually runs it, he just owns it (and possibly paints on it, if that's the wall)? There wasn't any mention on the cafe's own post, just various reader comments that he was associated with it.

So...is he trying to do one completely and totally new thing every single day from here on out? Crossing everything off of his lifelong bucket list in the next four weeks? (There's one thing on that list he probably can't pull off yet...but it certainly seems like he's trying to do ALL of the other things.) Like seriously, what will it be tomorrow??

P.S. I miss Hyo Joo. I know we got to hear from her a LOT earlier this year, which was probably abnormal (she just did a lot of interviews and made a lot of appearances). And so I'm sure she's back to "normal" for her--filming and living her own life. I like hearing the things she has to say, though. They make me think. I'm sure she has really excellent reasons for not doing social media (and I would probably agree with them), but--sometimes I wish she had an IG account for fans.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, frozentundra said:

@kalirsjk I think there are still problems with the Soompi pages because I think people have been posting some links that then just show up blank (like the stuff about HJ's upcoming appearance). From what I understand, it's related to Lipault (umm...and Samsonite has a guy coming, too, but NOT JS. :( . Maybe he can't fit it in between the theaters, malls, posters, walls, teasers, photoshoots, reality shows, etc...)

Yess! I also feel disappointed about this! I really hope we can see together in one frame again espicially for Samsonite event or maybe photoshoot cz they are advertising in same company. I think its bcz Samsonite Red is sub brand from Samsonite. Moreover, 14th sept is JS's birthday! I beg his fans will be so grateful that they can celebrate JS birthday with him. And maybe HJ will also join with them. Hahahaha... 

• Like 6