[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@May Low chingu thank you very much for the corrected message. This makes more sense :) 

even nam joo hyuk called lee sung kyung 'hyung' in interview :wink: . 

@ibru thanks for the voting details :) 

@primrose210 thanks :) . It's such a relief to know that hj is not officially shortlisted. I guess she'll only be concentrating on jinroh wolf brigade for now .

• Like 8

@May Low Thank you! So, a few little differences in the beginning (hyung, lol--someone send him a copy of InStyle and Jessica magazine!), but the ending is still the same. :)

@primrose210 I sure hope not. Thanks for looking at it. Much as I want to see her in a drama again, I think this particular project would be a terrible idea (because of reasons having nothing to do with acting).

• Like 6

1 hour ago, May Low said:

JS: I feel that she is an actress with very mature acting skills with well accomplished works. Meeting with fans that haven't seen for quite a long while, you must been excited and nervous. Have a great day creating wonderful memories~As for us, we will see each other next time~

Chinese text Cr: Svenjaxu from honeycouple baidu bar 

Actual source: twitter

Thanks for the translation! @May Low

His message shows how much they do understand each other, to know that she has been nervous yet excited. Didn't HJ address this same point in her letter to her fans too? ^^

As for the ending, I believe that he was invited (or at least they talked about it), but he couldn't make it because of his schedule. So "meeting next time" means they will see each other eventually? That's the best way to wrap up his message in my opinion. Instead of just vaguely wishing her well or healthy. :tongue:

——————————

@ibru Voted!

• Like 7

Thank you guys for all the updates, especially chingu @primrose210 @May Low for the translation. Life is a little busy but I still manage to check this beloved thread and refresh my IG every day to not miss news of our OTP.

I have seen new photos and video of HJ FM this week, however there were nothing about the video messages sent to her. Since BH Ent said they will release everything from her FM, I guess it will include the video messages? Really hope they will let us fan seen those clips soon ^_^

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, skittles87 said:

As for the ending, I believe that he was invited (or at least they talked about it), but he couldn't make it because of his schedule. So "meeting next time" means they will see each other eventually? That's the best way to wrap up his message in my opinion. Instead of just vaguely wishing her well or healthy. :tongue:

Hi @skittles87  You are very observant and that was a wonderful opinion. Thank you, Chingu.     And he has to purposely said these words which have hidden meanings ... AS FOR US ... :blush:

And to all our fellow chingus, truly blessed to have all your continuous effort in updating our JJ couple couple here.    My utmost appreciation to all.   Backhug JS-style!

He said Hyung?  Hehe.  He is so comfortable with her he can call her anything,   But I like the end of the message too, "as for us....we'll see each other next time".   Open-ended.    

If he appeared in her fan meeting we would have gone wild,  but so would the press,  and I guess they are careful of press people,

• Like 11

If he appeared at her fan meeting, it would quickly turn from the HHJ fan meeting to the LJS fan meeting. So I think it's probably good that he didn't. (But if they did make an appearance together somewhere someday--can you imagine?? I would hitchhike to Korea to be there! :) )

@nuna18 That is what they said--but then they ended up with only a short article with high quality pictures and a few videos. I dunno...I don't think we're going to see any more than that, for some reason.

There are so many interesting layers to JJ. There's the perfectionist actor layer, where they don't care so much about egos but want to consult each other on how to best pull off a scene and get honest feedback. And there's the we-get-each-other-because-we're-introverts-in-an-extroverty-field, so we'll cover for each other when we can tell the other one is freaking out. And the sweet, I'm going to caress your head and let you lean on me as I stare at you all the time element. And there's the aegyo/hyung aspect.  And then there is whatever they had bottled up inside that led to seventeen takes of on-fire kissing. I think most people (especially when they haven't known each other that long?) have a few layers at a time with other people, but whatever you call it, I just still feel that these two really get each other in multiple and deep ways that are outside the range of normal.

• Like 15

hi chingus,

i feel worried about Mr Sunshine Drama.Articles say Lee Byun Hyun is confirmed.He is a good actor and her boss ,but he was involved in some scandals and I dont think it would be a great idea yet..  Our hyo joo is gaining more fans everyday and he gained more during W drama period.She is caring her imagen in Corea successfully and she needs support for her next projects as GS and Jin Roh. I think she wont consider this role ,if she want to go back to Kdramaland ,she will choose an amazing drama and character.But now she is busy with her movie schedule.

Furthermore,I think Soo Ae,Ha Ji Won or Han Jin Min for Lee Buyn Hyun'Drama. but for me,Soo Ae is fits perfect,she is sweet and good actress.I like her role in Mask 

• Like 7

Good morning chingu-tachi (^o^)/

@May Low for providing us more-detailed and accurate translate of JS video msg. HYUNG ??! LOL, i wonder what HJ thingking after see that video msg, maybe she just laugh, hahaha. Well for me i'm happy JS think HJ as his hyung. It's mean he trust her and become his guide in everything, right ?Hyung is some one you can rely on and tell everything about anything. It's more closer than friend. It's mean he can casually discuss not about acting but maybe about other things also. No wonder they become 'that' close. But of course, not only as a hyung...well, you will obviously not kiss your hyung like JS and HJ, LOL.  So my opinion is like this. Somehow JS is see her in many side. As an actor, he sees her as an senior actress, he respect and can be partner to discuss about acting without feel inferior because HJ mature personality and HJ also think him as same level actor as her. As a woman he sees her as pretty and elegant woman. And as a friend (as he mention hyung) HJ easygoing and oppa personality makes them closer and understanding each other during filming. Well no wonder they reach 'that' level of closeness! Wow, everytime i learn something new about them, i feel love and adore them even more. My jongjoo couple :wub:

• Like 13

17 hours ago, apoo said:

@shishi101 true that is definitely not yeon joo and kang chul :D 

also I always felt that the selfie bts was cut abruptly because there was another sweet moment of our jj like a cheek kiss . Just like how the kitchen bts before shoulder kiss was cut . I don't know why but I always feel that way whenever I see it :grimace:

I wanna see the cheek kiss!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TaenyT said:

I wanna see the cheek kiss!! 

@TaenyT haha no I'm just guessing that there might have been something like that which maybe was cut in the dvd because that scene seems to have been cut abruptly. It's just an assumption because before when they cut scenes abruptly(ex: kitchen) there were sweet moments like shoulder and hand kiss.

• Like 2

There is no video yet, but we can hear his voice, lol ..  JS's video message

I don't know why but I was pretty sure there would be no shouting from the audience, because most were fanboys, but screamed and some were like: ohhhhh!! hahahaha ... her cute voice saying hyung? you just said hyung, JS? lol ... well I think we are progressing, at first we only had the words, now we have his voice .. so I will continue patiently waiting for the video, nothing better than seeing their expressions during the message.

• Like 10

Only his video message but the fans screamed like that, imagine if he showed up in person, I'm sure the hall would go wild :) 

Through what they said about each other so far, it is obvious that both of them saw different layers of each one, and found every sides enjoyable. 

And the part he called her "hyung" is hilarious. I fully understand that she has oppa vibe. BUT no one could stare, touch, caress, stroke, fondle, hug, kiss, approach...your hyung as JS ssi did to HJ. Do you just casually kiss your hyung's hand and shoulder, and smile at your hyung stupidly and get red like a shrimp around your hyung, and claim (jokingly) that your hyung is your woman plus an extra hug after that? Well, JS ssi...be careful your "hyung" is now getting prettier, younger, cutier, more ferminine and goddess-like...will you be ok if someone snatch her away? LOL

• Like 12