[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

9 hours ago, skittles87 said:

@chelsita I'm using an iPhone and the emoji is actually a boy with both hands over his head. I guess android doesn't have a boy version so it converts to a masculine symbol next to the girl emoji. 

Woow, definitely the emoji vary according to the device but then you have the emoji of a boy doing the heart sign, and there is no other sign next to that emoji?

Well ... it's true that JS lately in his post shows something solemn, without showing a smile showing his teeth :grimace:, at first I was a little worried because I thought he was having a bad time, maybe too tired for the endless drama lol, but definitely he also has a good time on the set of WYWS, especially in the videos that updated today, there are some pics laughing with Suzy or joking with his staff, so it's good to see him that way. JS has pictures smiling, and also has his selfies with serious face, but he's still handsome.

• Like 6

Yeah, he is in good shape, look how he smiled and joked with his staff:

Seeing him on filming set reminds me about how he always sticked to HJ like glue during breaks, they chatted together, reviewed the scenes together, joked together, made aegyo together or just simply stared at each other, not to mention all the touchy-feely skinships -_-

• Like 7

I'm glad to see him smiling. I think his character really is supposed to be dead serious (and has a hobby of taking selcas?),* so maybe that's why all the solemn faces. (It's just that as soon as he started the drama, ALL of his pictures seem solemn. Even when he was playing a serial killer, he had happier selcas!) But maybe it's related to his character and not his actual frame of mind. He's personable and I'm sure would rather have a comfortable time on set with the people he's working with than not, and from what I've seen, it looks like he does try to put people at ease around him.

And either he is really tall, or some of his staff are really short, or both.

Also, this:

17 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

Seeing him on filming set reminds me about how he always sticked to HJ like glue during breaks, they chatted together, reviewed the scenes together, joked together, made aegyo together or just simply stared at each other, not to mention all the touchy-feely skinships -_-

*It's hard to tell based on plot and character summaries, though. I have noticed that while Korea is the absolute winner when it comes to cooking up strong plots and character arcs, their summaries often fall far short. (Ie the dramas are usually significantly better than the summaries.) So...we'll see when it comes out. Even if he plays a really straight-faced character, though, I can see how there could be some satisfying situational humor involved.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, frozentundra said:

I'm glad to see him smiling. I think his character really is supposed to be dead serious (and has a hobby of taking selcas?),* so maybe that's why all the solemn faces. (It's just that as soon as he started the drama, ALL of his pictures seem solemn. Even when he was playing a serial killer, he had happier selcas!) But maybe it's related to his character and not his actual frame of mind. He's personable and I'm sure would rather have a comfortable time on set with the people he's working with than not, and from what I've seen, it looks like he does try to put people at ease around him.

Sorry to cut your post.

Well Kang Chul was also extremely serious and the plot was extremely melodramatic. But when he was filming W all his personal post was with a bright smile. Even the pictures taken by the media and fans he always had that bright smile.

I think LJS is having some crisis right now; that's why he is always serious and looking grumpy. :D  Maybe because he wants to do something like reveal his secret relationship; but his noona oops :lol: I mean his secret girlfriend isn't ready yet. Lol. Excuse my delalu!

Our Queen has gained another admirer! She keeps on gaining and gaining a lot of admirers, so LJS, you better watch out! Haha :D

I'm so excited and jealous to those who'll attend HHJ's fan meeting. How I wish I live in South Korea! But nevertheless, I know that our amazing friends here will definitely share their experiences to us. I hope you guys enjoy the fan meeting! :heart:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ekiada said:

can someone please add me back to the private group? i mistakenly left and i have a lot to discuss..i'll also be getting my dvd very soon..haha:D

It says I can't add you back because you have left the conversation. Is there a way to get back in on your end? Like, can you go back to a previous notification and join back in? 

Also, yes, that one photo is an edit. But I am sure they have plenty of interesting pictures that are real...

Hope all goes well for HJ's fan meet tomorrow! 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Lillac1412 said:

Never seen this pic :wub:

Oh wow that seems real., but it's definitely an edit, both looks younger there ... that's when JS went to visit his siblings (because they were in another city or country studying, I don't remember), I think that was in 2013 or 2014, and in that pic he was with some friends and his younger sister. :)

btw I love that HJ every day win more fanboys!!.

• Like 5

Tomorrow is the long-waited FM of HJ, I am happy for who can have chance to attend this great event. I wonder what she will wear, how she will dress her hair, specially what she will share with fan and will it be any big surprise in her FM :rolleyes: Really miss her beautiful smile now and hope to see many photos of her in the FM soon...

• Like 8