[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 minute ago, frozentundra said:

I did see them the other day on someone's IG, asking them to please take down the screen shots or videos (don't remember which).

yup they did and they also noticed alot of japan fans sharing the contents illegally on SNS, that is why they posted the warning notice again in Japanese context to warn the fans..Nevertheless please be extra careful in sharing such contents as this will infringe copyright >.<

• Like 9

Welcome back @May Low   Noted on your posting - thank you.   Do continue to be our gatekeeper.   I am sure our friends here were not intentional due to many postings in and out, probably thinking it was okay but yes, we will adhere to the rules.  

2 hours ago, nuna18 said:

@4everdelight8dNot sure if his post today related to KWB or our angel HJ or his job but even if it is only coincidence its still very interesting. 

Can we name him HHJ radar or HHJ notification device?:rolleyes:

Our queen is so so pretty and beautiful as a fairy, no wonder he was putting up a lot of efforts claiming she is his woman. 

@nuna18 im shock with the news too about his best friend KWB. 

But im happy to see his wife going to Hawaii. 

Maybe its the same feeling of OYJ when KC comeback to real world and her father did not.

Btw miss the open and private forum

Coz i was summoned in the real world hhahha.

Thanks all chingus for making our forum alive and exciting.

Fighting Honey Couple.

Praying for KWB

• Like 10

I'm glad you're back chingu @May Low, it looks like you have a good time in Japan :)

And other chingus who have not had chance to watch WDVD, please wait patiently until the copyright is less strict, maybe 1 or 2 months later after they completely finish selling the DVD. 

Thanks  @2Ds1N for pointing out the yellow ribbon on HJ twist, I dont know if this related to KWB but there must be a hidden message behind it and I'm curious to know. 

• Like 10

Yeah! It's a FM to celebrate her 13th anniversary.

It will be held on June 17th.Has been long time.

Actually,hope Jong Suk can take part in...hahaha it will be big surprise.Can you imagine? I would like they play or make a scene from W.Hope he will be able to go because he is bussy filming his new drama Anyway.hope many fans can go to this special FM.

• Like 8

Much as I'm looking forward to more projects from JS, I am impatient for him to be done with the drama. It seems like he had a lot more disposable time when he was filming a movie. The FM is in Seoul, so it's not like taking time off to fly away to Hong Kong or whatever, right? So it *might* be possible? I imagine fans would be ECSTATIC if he showed up at her FM. I will allow myself a brief moment to imagine it...and then put the lid on, because his schedule this far hasn't been terribly accommodating to anything. Expect less, etc. etc.

Two posts in two days from him, though, and both of them possibly coincidental but possibly directly related to her. I can't help but feel a little hopeful...

• Like 7

actually PMH updated his IG with a photo of HJ's FM poster saying that the yellow ribbon bracelet is handmade by herself while commemorating Sewol ferry incident.. 

and also the poster is not only inspired by Beauty Inside but the words in the poster is written by director of Beauty Inside (Director Baik).. so sweet :wub:

• Like 21

@adeleyam thanks chingu for letting us know the significance of the ribbon and about the poster.  I just now read the story about the ribbon . I respect her even more. Also She is becoming more open about her feelings.

but I did not understand, why she is specifically wearing it today because the date of the incident is 16th April. This was about a ferry travelling from incheon to jeju which sank ( 295 deaths, mostly included high school students. Heart wrenching ) . I'm glad she is showing ppl her sensitive side too. 

is she going to jeju?? Curious. 

That's very sweet of the director to support hj :D I'm glad she has so much support in the industry.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, prettyhyojoo222 said:

everyone, do you know how long it took to fly from Korea to Hawaii ?

No sure how long it takes to fly from ICN to HNL because of time zone differences... but according to google, HJ's flight landed approx 2hrs ago. I assume she took the direct flight (KE053) to Hawaii.

• Like 2

I think it takes between 9 and 10 hours to fly]. But you cross the international dateline, too, which definitely messes with your head. (I always think of Korea as east of me because that is how the time zone works--13 hours later than my local time. But it turns out if I were to fly there, I would travel west. Now I'm confused.) :) Anyway, hopefully she got there okay, and has a pleasant visit.

And yeah, I wonder why she is wearing a Sewol ribbon on this random day.

• Like 11

don't you just love the simplicity of HJ attire? that it makes her more radiant and stunning! and her long black hair too.

I am excited for her magazine shoot in a beautiful state of Hawaii. I guess it's for a summer theme? 

• Like 14

still not seeing her staffs active on SNS :(, as i know its afternoon in Hawaii right?. By the way, i saw from korean news Kang Dong Won now in France for Cannes. I am curious if GS cast attend or not . But seem it takes lot of time to fly from Hawaii to France, and there is no direct flights 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

And yeah, I wonder why she is wearing a Sewol ribbon on this random day.

Omg yes, right? Is the same as I thought, that is a nice detail the yellow ribbon and of course and as PMH said is handmade by herself in honor of "Sewol incident" but that is commemorated on April right? (many celebrities updated their IG accounts with that yellow ribbon in that date), but why she use it today? Okay, it's possible that she always has it in her mind, well I don't know exactly the meaning the "yellow ribbon" but i guess is like :"Hope in a time of disaster, bad news or something like that" so the first thing that came to mind was the bad news about KWB and I also for a moment thought that "maybe" was a way to support.... mmmm bff of someone special for her? After all KWB also worked with her on one occasion. But it's just my guess, possibly I'm wrong and she just wanted to prove once more that she always has in her mind all the victims of that terrible accident that not only paralyzed Korea but the whole world.

• Like 7

Or maybe because there is a lot of unrest and tragedy in the world right now. Or maybe because flying across the ocean is a bit like taking a ferry. Or maybe because she's waving out the window to someone who may or may not be on Jeju. Or maybe because she didn't want to wear any jewelry for whatever reason, but still wanted something bright. Honestly, who knows? But it's true there has been an awful lot of man-made disasters this week. Perhaps it was that she was thinking of.

• Like 10

@frozentundra lol ... the part "Jeju" made me laugh, but it's true, around the world there is a lot of bad news, and the ribbon black, yellow or the color you want always has a meaning, either to commemorate some tragic episode or radiate hope before so much disaster, or whatever! But she has a huge heart and that is applaudable. Only she knows the reason for the ribbon in this day. 

• Like 7

@frozentundra @chelsita I was thinking the same thing chingus. The ferry incident is commemorated on 16th april of every year. But why was she wearing it yesterday. We'll never know but I'm glad she is showing her sensitive side to her fans. Till now she never opened up to the level she has opened up in this one year after w.  

@Jenny2702 could be the reason chingu. Could be due to Manchester tragedy too.

• Like 7