[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

1 hour ago, ibru said:

I like them together because they both have this bright energy that attracts many people.

I hope this relationship will have a happy ending  :D which I think will be!

True chingu. Actually I'm someone who has never believed in relationships. But now look how im supporting them. Seeing them gives me happiness whichever mood I'm in. I myself am shocked at the effect they've had on me :) 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, apoo said:

True chingu. Actually I'm someone who has never believed in relationships. But now look how im supporting them. Seeing them gives me happiness whichever mood I'm in. I myself am shocked at the effect they've had on me :) 

Thanks @ibru for sharing that lovely video.  Love the song.   The interviews bring back the smiles again.  What amazes me is that irrespective of who we are, we have come together here, expressing our love, support and encouragement for this lovely pair.  I don't know who HHJ is till W was aired.  And seeing her interaction with JS has brought me / us so much happiness and love that we want the same for them.  You are right @apoo.  Who would have thought the effect they could do onto us.  TQ Honey Couple!

• Like 9

8 hours ago, shishi101 said:

no news about Jongjoo? okay.... Have a nice weekend Chingus :)

KC pleasure moment..... (Cr owner)

Yes yes, very very close.  I like this very much too @shishi101   Can't explain why little, little moments of such silent interaction / gestures, even for seconds, can make our hearts palpitating with sweet anticipation ...  such joy seeing the two.   TQ 

• Like 6

@kembiehave you watched the BTS of motel scene in the DVD? I see clearly that JS did kiss HJ back even though KC was not supposed doing so since he did not remember OYJ. May be HJ was too lovable that JS could not help but response to her kiss, or may be he was already familiar with kissing her and his lip naturally reached out for her :)

• Like 12

32 minutes ago, nuna18 said:

@kembiehave you watched the BTS of motel scene in the DVD? I see clearly that JS did kiss HJ back even though KC was not supposed doing so since he did not remember OYJ. May be HJ was too lovable that JS could not help but response to her kiss, or may be he was already familiar with kissing her and his lip naturally reached out for her :)

which disc yea, oh my God ... I know JS could not even stand not to touch / hold / feel or even taste or whatever her ... it is true that he has changed much "progressively and aggressively" during the filming of W, as what our Chingus pointed out.  

edit ... so unlike the shy JS I know - pre-W as he always hold himself well in public - be on guard, mindfully of the concerns he will raise amongst the fans.  Not that I am complaining to see the "untamed" side of him. It has to be her = HHJ.

• Like 12

@kembieDisc12 making 5 :) And yes, he is surely 100% alpha male with his own quiet but aggressive way of approach his woman's heart. To me, he looked so manly when most of the time he was communicating with HJ by eyes contact and gently speaking to her with few words. On the contrary, our HJ somehow looked like a little girl with her aegyo, cuteness and bright smile around him. 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, nuna18 said:

@kembieDisc12 making 5 :) And yes, he is surely 100% alpha male with his own quiet but aggressive way of approach his woman's heart. To me, he looked so manly when most of the time he was communicating with HJ by eyes contact and gently speaking to her with few words. On the contrary, our HJ somehow looked like a little girl with her aegyo, cuteness and bright smile around him. 

Spoiler

Re- watching Making 5 now that I can spare a couple of hours a .. later I will be out tonight .. should I comment in the chat group.?   @nuna18 was it during the making of teary kiss? u mentioned motel?

Haha!  Noticed that HHJ's eyes were WIDE opened with a grin when JS rubbed her tummy.  JS was like .. calm and collected.  

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong Suk - Han Hyo Joo  - Language of hands touching

Oh thanks so much @ibru on sharing the clip!    Truly a Happy Vitamin for a Monday morning!   Love the hidden 3rd scene :heart:

• Like 5