[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

han-hyo-joo-celine-store-opening-feat-im

Han Hyo Joo Wears Céline

W-Two Worlds” beauty Han Hyo Joo wears a Céline Spring 2017 Collection look for a Céline store opening at Cheongdamdong, Seoul.

Han Hyo Joo is wearing Céline’s toffee wool blend check coat over optic white sleeveless jacket, camel flare trousers and white lambskin glove bootie (€850).

https://dramachronicles.com/2017/03/24/han-hyo-joo-wears-celine/

• Like 10

@frozentundra Regarding HJ's interviews, I picked three interesting parts and I hope they will more or less provide you with some insights into HJ's attitudes towards a relationship :)

160414 Topstar News Interview
Q; In the movie, you played a role who eagerly desires for love. What kind of love would you like to experience in real life? 
A: It has been vexing me for a great while. I’m exactly 30 now, it seems the time to think about this kind of issue. But I don’t know the outcome no matter how much I think about it. I sometimes want to get married but sometimes not, my thoughts change everyday. I am also searching for love and I am curious what kind of thing love is exactly, it brings people both pain and happiness. I reckon that the person who is loved will be happier. It takes great courage to love, women are supposed to be loved lol. 

160502 TV Report Interview 
Q: The theme of this movie is ‘love, lies’, will it make you doubt love? 
A: Movie is movie, acting is acting. Spring is approaching, I want to be in love too. I used to be attracted to bad men, but now I prefer men who are considerate and know how to take care of people, especially because the career as an actress is very hard to be understood. 

Q: Have you ever fallen in love?
A: What is love exactly? I don’t know either. I was hurt before when I was in my previous relationship but I am not that kind of person who would proactively make up for what’s missing in a relationship, and I wouldn’t confess my feelings first either. Ah, I once knocked my ex-boyfriend’s door when I was younger but he didn’t open the door for me lol. 

160821 Grazia Interview 
Q: Lee Jong Suk said in an interview that you are cuter than he imagined. What does that mean when someone who’s younger than you thinks you are cute? 
A: I look cute, don’t I? I am really cute hahaha. 

Q: You seem very intimate with staff, that’s brilliant. 
A: Yes, they are my power! They all like me haha (laughter) 

Q: Hahaha Are you sure?
A: Of course. I can feel it (laughter). I like staff the most. It’s fine as long as they like me. If I am betrayed, I won’t easily let you go! Haha (laughter)

I personally think that before W, HJ came to a stage where she was ready for the potential of being in a relationship (1. Practically, she turned to 30 when she felt that she was supposed to consider ‘a relationship’ ; 2. Psychologically, she showed her curiosity and desire for falling in love). Then, we got this Grazia interview which was done during W shooting. I have discussed this interview with some other HJ’s long-term fans and we all reached an agreement that she represented an abnormal (in a good sense) vibe/status. She seemed extraordinarily happy like a teen girl who falls in love for the first time (kept saying that she’s really cute, everyone likes her etc). It seemed that she gained great confidence and compliments from people around her. This Grazia interview was really reassuring and we absolutely loved to see HJ being so happy and bubbly. 

• Like 23

Moreover, something worth noticing from JS's previous interviews. 

Sorry I can't find the original source of this interview but it is definitely earlier than April, 2014. 

Old interview (before 2014 April) 

Q: What is Lee Jong Suk's confession like?

A: If a woman who I really love appeared in my life, I would never ever miss out on her. Sticking to her, waiting for her, even making us entangled in each other, no matter what, I must gain this love. 

140203 10Asia Interview

Q: What kind of type are you when you are actually in love? Like a flip-flopper (who's not faithful and changes his stance easily)? Or like a sunflower (so faithful that it only follows the sun)? 

A: If I truly fall in love with someone, I think I won't be able to see anyone else in my eyes. 

I greatly appreciate and highly respect that JS still holds such a faithful and innocent attitute towards love and relationship even though he's been fighting hard in the complicated entertainment industry for years. And I honestly trust in his loyalty to the one who he really loves. Although nothing has been confirmed yet, I perceive the disappearance of his previous ideal type LNY (he had been mentioning LNY in countless interviews since his debut but stopped referring her as his ideal type after W) as a way to show his loyalty to someone. Oh, and also his famous GPS stare:) 

• Like 23

Thanks for the compilation of interviews, @primrose210! I also feel like she's gone from looking forward into something in the vague future, to being happy about her current situation in life. Because of a particular person, hm...?? You said: " She seemed extraordinarily happy like a teen girl who falls in love for the first time." I agree, too. :)

As to the Grazia interview where they asked how she felt about someone younger than her thinking she was cute, she said this about JS in an Instyle interview in August 2016: "When we're acting, I don't really feel the age difference, either. Some guys are young, but they're manlier than you'd think." 

Add to that a couple more interviews that perhaps do not talk directly about relationships, but do indicate a state of enjoying the moment of her life right now:

Dazed and Confused interview in November 2016: Speaking of being done with filming W, JS said, " Noona seems to really miss it very much. It was my honour to be able to be in such a good project together." Aww. Then at the end, the interviewer asked what each of their plans were for the rest of the year. True, she was talking about taking a break professionally. But to me it sounds like she is wanting to enjoy the current moment in her life as a person, too: " I just want to put everything down and let time pass. I want to focus on each new thought that comes to my mind so I don’t want to force myself to plan anything."

Then there is the Vogue interview just a few weeks ago, where she said this: "Besides living as an actress, which is very important, as a woman, as a person, how I should live my life...I think it's the time to ponder about things more deeply."

For someone normally so focused on her career (in one of the April 2016 interviews she also expressed sadness at the thought that someday she might be too old to be cast in good roles, and so she gave each role her all in case it was her last one), I think it says something that she's also that focused on her personal life as well.

• Like 18