[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

27 minutes ago, wildaffairs said:

W Photobook

http://blog.naver.com/smgbooks/220822017144 :w00t:

0927_2.jpg

I want this!! :bawling:

I want this too! Will they have an international version, with English text? 

@wildaffairs @rizziea I'm letting my imagination run... and I see the caption "This is just a preview. So... how do you like my bed hair look?" And of course, this is only my PG-rated caption.... What I'm really thinking and captioning is far raunchier. :wub:

• Like 13

@starfield I love your comment so much I wanna draw hearts all around it. :wub: I didn't realize the other stations made campaign MVs too, and of onscreen moments! This is hilarious! :lol: 

33 minutes ago, starfield said:

I too love the bit where Hyo-joo was fooling around like the three-year-old she is as per usual, yet Jong-suk walked straight to her like a predator seeing its prey, and she still had that innocent cute smile on her face until he completely closed in, and it was so funny/telling that she not only had to step backward, she turned her face in a way that looked like she was dodging a kiss :D:D:D  

This description is A+! Can't believe I forgot to list this moment in my faves. It's so cute how when he started walking towards her, she smiled so brightly, like she was expecting him to play around with her as her toddler friend, but it turned out he had other plans. :D It's so interesting to see her flustered, because she's so cool most of the time in the BTS videos, or until the final W broadcasting when they started releasing the more incriminating BTS that showed that she's gotten flustered by him more times than we were shown before. :P

8 minutes ago, starfield said:

Forgot to say, Lee I-can't-fall-in-love-with-staff-watching Jong-suk paid like zero attention to anyone other than Han Hyo-joo in this latest MV, LOL.

It's an illusion. Or maybe a river in Egypt... :P

@wildaffairs OMG I want that BTS so bad. :tears: That photo seems like it's in between takes, his hairstyle was different in the actual scene.

@ares2ares I don't think they'll get disqualified. I think the nominations are final, and the voting is nearly over. I think the videos are just to generate buzz and encourage people to vote. :)

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, lee-chan said:

@lovely_skham said before this is a Photo Essay, it's sold in GMarket or ktown4u. The shipping can be such a drag, but I think it's worth it. I'm ordering mine later. I've made up my mind, it's too pretty to pass. (plus i love photo books)

Thanks I will also try ^_^

• Like 4

Does anyone know how they decide the winner of the award? If I am not mistaken, someone out there said something about jury?

If it's true and I was one of the jurors, I will not agree with the bts scene thing. The award is for the best couple who acted in a drama. The tv station should show how the actor act as a couple on the drama. Not the behind the scene.

I am just trying to analyse why did MBC show us the bts. Even though I am happy, but why I still have some doubt about the intention behind MBC released the bts. Ahhhh.. Maybe I am thinking too much. :dissapointed:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Does anyone know how they decide the winner of the award? If I am not mistaken, someone out there said something about jury?

If it's true and I was one of the jurors, I will not agree with the bts scene thing. The award is for the best couple who acted in a drama. The tv station should show how the actor act as a couple on the drama. Not the behind the scene.

I am just trying to analyse why did MBC show us the bts. Even though I am happy, but why I still have some doubt about the intention behind MBC released the bts. Ahhhh.. Maybe I am thinking too much. :dissapointed:

The Best Couple Award is a popularity award, as far as I understand. I believe it's based entirely on public votes on the APAN website. :)

• Like 15

honestly I can't describe Jong Suk expression after Hyo Joo refused him from touch her chin.. anyone can describe it for me ? hahaha :sweatingbullets:
And for Hyo Joo, I think she play safely by didn't let him touched her chin, because they are in the public cafe area. It's a different situation compared to when they were filming at the kitchen or at the kang chul old house, where there is only them, their staff and crew..

Sukkie ahh if at the public area you don't care about the people around you, your focus of attention it's only her, how can you said "I can't fall in love with staff watching", you've already made me sleepless that night after hearing your answer.. poor my shipper heart..:tears:

• Like 22