[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

8 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

"Mong" moment for me..

Well, it was his answer.

I'll still support HHJ. Thank you for showing me such great chemistry with her.. Hehe.. ^_^

If it's true, I'm still HHJ's fan & I knew that HHJ chemistry with her OTP always over the top.. hahhaha :blush:

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, chelsita said:

HHJ is traveling to Tokyo !!!!

I don't know what the reason, but HHJand LJS  in Tokyo!!!!! I´M HAPPYYYYYYYY 

even I don´t know  if they will be together but i´m soooo happy LOLLL 

Maybe for photoshoot ??? Guest at his FM???

Or ....................... *delulu mode

• Like 13

I would also like to see a video or something written in japanese for that interview, just to be accurate.

BUT OMG OUR HHJ IN TOKYO?~ Gosh, now I want to travel all the way to tokyo to see them both! (but darn my work TT___TT)

But isn't that interesting, LJS next stop in Tokyo and HHJ is heading there. My shipper heart, now I don't give a darn about the interview. This is more awesome news! Can I wish she is the special guest in his FM? 

P.S she has the Oh Yeon Joo look right now, heading to see her Kang Chul (sigh imagination). HHJ is sooo pretty and effortless. 

• Like 17

Yay for new pictures of our girl! Finally we get to se her latest photos~~ and of all places, Tokyo?? 

DELULU MODE ON! :w00t:

And idc what JS said in his fanmeet regarding the issue cuz he just had to give a politically correct answer. Imagine his answer otherwise, wouldnt that lead to him headlining the news for the next couple of days with reporters/paparazzi crowding and camping near his house to find out the answers? 

Like one shipper (sry but i forgot who) said, what we need is patience. Time will tell and i believe in our couple. :D

• Like 19

I'm not really bothered by the reply LJS said in his FM. ^^ Well if the translations are accurate, he simply just said it is not possible to fall in love with his co stars with so many people surrounding them at work and he understand that those feelings at that moment (during filming/work) could be just 'illusions' clouding his judgment. However, he actually cleverly avoided giving comments to whether he will develop feelings for his co stars outside of working environment (in real, not on set)? This is how I see anyway. lol

Honestly for reply to such question, it is always wise and safe to flatly deny or be totally neutral about it. Can you imagine if he said yes... well I bet even an ambiguous reply to this question might end up in lots of commotion. Media will take note of it since fans are going to spread all over the internet, everyone are going to dig up all his interactions with his co stars, some are going to link him back to his past rumour or his recent working co star etc, many parties are going to be implicated. His answer might not be the one shippers want to hear (hahaha) but it is really the most ideal reply to fend off any unnecessary speculation and attention from the media which is the last thing he wants in his life right now, especially if he is not ready to share about his private life at the moment.

Btw thanks everyone for sharing HHJ airport pics! She is looking so good! How I miss her sooooooo much!!

• Like 16

OMG guys, Hyo Joo look so beautiful heading to the airport, hope somebody is there waiting for her. HyoJoo must've called Suk since he's still there right?

And I heard that she's heading for a photoshoot, maybe a Jongjoo photo shoot there?

My my, I can't help it but jump in happiness.

And tbh, I'm pretty sure the answer he gave at his FM is the best answer. As you can see, Hyo Joo is on her way to Japan, and Jong Suk must've knew it so that's why he give out that answer, to protect her. Or else, paparazzi would not leave her alone as she heading to JP.

• Like 17

It's these "coincidences" that make a shipper's heart stronger guys :w00t:. Such good news after the storm yesterday :D.

About his answer at the FM yesterday, he was actually referring to "onset" moments only. But what about those private moments when they were just themselves and not acting? He did not mention that, hehe. So I take that as a very (intentionally) vague answer, and a wise one. That's my opinion ^^.

• Like 19