[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

About the '89' Mansion logo, it can be read as 'HJ' too if we make an outline outside that logo. Kkeekee nevermind, don't take it serious guys :D

Anyway, did any of you have watched new drama 'I Am Not A Robot' ? I recommended you try to watch it. So far I've done watched episode 1 and 2, and it's so good. Seriously. Soo Bong ( LSE) join in there too. So why I bring this topic in here? Did it related to our JJ? Well about drama n the casts maybe not. But the man behind the scene, it's that I want to talk about. Yeah I'm talk about our dearest PD Jung-nim. It was his new drama project. For me PD Jung was my favourite PD, of course because W. He's typical person who calm, kind n sincere. From W BTS we know how he so caring to his team and his actors. And how he so patiently to our JJ when they lost in their own lovey dovey world while filming lol. He just wait n smile. I'm sure he know what happen to our JJ, even most of JJS call him as a Cupid :wub:

Something I never forget about PD Jung-nim was in MBC Drama Awards, when JS win Daesang Award n JJ hugging. His expression was so soft n full understanding when looked at JJ. Like a father, like a family. And don't forget about KES appa, he has same expression too. How they 'congratulated' HJ when JS received his award. I really like they both. They look very supportive to our JJ :)

I hope someday I can see their picture together again. As a W family.

And mostly I hope is ( if there is a miracle ), our JJ can join to PD Jung's I Am Not A Robot drama as a cameo. Whatever cast is okay, even if they cast as a couple who passing by :lol:

In here we free to hope, to imagine, n to delulu, right JJS chingu? :grin:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, missyouso said:

And mostly I hope is ( if there is a miracle ), our JJ can join to PD Jung's I Am Not A Robot drama as a cameo. Whatever cast is okay, even if they cast as a couple who passing by :lol:

I confess this is a dear wish I have (although I don't think it will happen). Even if they just walk across the screen together, like you said. Besides, poor KC and YJ spent SO much time dealing with the action scenes that they really did not have much time to enjoy the good parts. It would just be a nice epilogue to see that they really did find peace in the real world afterwards.

Actually, there's another W cameo in there as well--Oh Seung Moo's editor who keeps calling about the unexpected twists in the storyline is that guy that the girl in Robot meets with when she's talking about the lamps. And if you notice, the lead guy in Robot is also mostly dressed in Hanah clothing. (The exact same red sweater JS wore recently when he went to a red carpet premiere, actually.) I still don't understand the connection between JS and Hanah, but he promotes it heavily it enough that it seems he does have some vested interest in it? 

Anyway, pd nim is one of us, right? A JJ shipper. :)

• Like 11

You are most welcome @shishi101   Amazing the stuff our JJ did during the BTS could do so much to us that they "sweeten" our moments when we re-cap .  I'd like to give credit to the rightful owner who did the wonderful editing from 8 min to 2 min, coupled with other additions and to the rightful source - Jshine.   Thanks for the effort and time in making the beautiful edits.

BTW,  didn't realize that JS held her hand when HJ was going on saying sorry to JS after the slap.  That was so spontaneous.  And was that their first kiss and slap before the MBC SEction TV interview - they relatively just started shooting right?    And I read that HJ said her first meeting with JS was during the W scriptreading with the crew?  I thought they met once earlier?  So I was wrong ... 

And to @frozentundra - on your scary comment of JJ and JS in that frizzy hairstyle, I was LOLLING so hard and still do!   Wonder when they look back at how they were, would they be lolling now?

Whoa - you guys are really good!  starting a new drama "I Am Not A Robot".  I am still stuck with W  LOL !

Have a good time, Chingus!  Let's be jongjoo-fied more!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@kembie I think they already kissed twice by the time they did that first section Tv interview because in that interview hj said that they already kissed twice and then the host says " oh , so you must've become close :D "  . I saw a video once in which there were dates on when shooting was done for some scenes .  As per that yes shop kiss was first and rooftop was on 17th June and poster photoshoot, 1st section Tv interview were on 18th June .

so it was right after the rooftop kiss shoot .

about them meeting --- once one of our chingus posted here that hj js met before script reading . I think it was in march and if was in a cafe . In this interview I think host asked " this is the first time you guys are meeting ??"     Hj said "yes" but I think she meant they met first time for a project and js said " yes it's our first time meeting for a project " .

pls correct me if I'm wrong 

Have a great day chingus :) 

• Like 8

24 minutes ago, kembie said:

Whoa - you guys are really good!  starting a new drama "I Am Not A Robot".  I am still stuck with W  LOL !

It's because we are missing W so much. (I'm liking it a lot, though. Have only seen the first day's worth, but it was good. *waves to pd nim, please if you can wangle a cameo, do it, jaebal?*)

Anyway, I love that edit. Yes, JS saw a chance and grabbed it, literally (the hand holding, lol). Love the staring in ep 12 bts, too. She's like, um...what are you looking at?? Lol.

And yes, they have completely swapped hair now. You're right, Kembie, his is almost red now. And she is all black...

It seems like she had a long break from filming. So I guess if they are doing part 2 now, she'll be back to work? I'm really curious about this film. I didn't realize it would take longer than a drama to shoot. And it seems to involve a LOT of different locations around Korea.

Is anyone getting Jong Suk's book? (I know it's in Korean only, but I think the guy's poems are short. It's possible to learn, right??)

Yes, let's be Jongjoo-ified!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I know right @frozentundra that chance JJ become cameo in PD Jung new drama is like 99% impossible. But 1% still can be possibility if we want to be positive and optimist, and the less is only hope n imaginary kkkee. Yes, KC and YC deserve better than they got in W. They don't have much sweet and romance scenes on screen. That's why they doing it off screen, lol. Hey they don't have a wedding scene too, so sad huh? It's okay, SongSong couple don't have wedding scene too in DOTS but they successfully make it in real life. And as a JJS I am not wrong right if I wish our dearest JJC have a happy ending like a SSC too, am I? Even if the chance they ended together is about 50 : 50, or maybe more guys?? :D

Don't ever say about impossibility, because in life there is always possibility, even if only 0,001% :)

Yeah like @masagumi said, if there is no chance to our JJ doing a cameo in IANR at least we can imagine it. Whatever is alright, it's free and being delusional is not break a rule, right. Sometimes I read about JJ stories in asianfanfic or wattpad, the author in there being good to do imagining about JJ in their stories :D

I'm always happy and excited everytime chingus in here share everything about JJ, new informations, coincidences, or just share what they thought about JJ. Keep on doing that guys, I give my love, my trust and my respect on you :)

Well happy enjoy your weekend guys, have a nice day! JJ :heart:

• Like 7

@apoo @frozentundra   Tomorrow I am off work  - yay!  Got more time for JJ and you guys - smiling like a big pumpkin here  !   Thanks @apoo for the clarification,    So technically there were 2 kisses before JJ met, but if we were to count the nos of takes as shown in the DVD BTS, that would be more than 2, right?  Gosh, I am still thinking about the dvd kissing in the making :rolleyes:

Speaking of the film Inrang, February is like kinda long way to go.   I know time flies but she is gonna be away in out of home base.  Hope she has more breaks cos noticed that she posts more during breaks.  

Frozie - I know you wanna have the JS Everything is Your Fault  Love book for Xmas - that would be like USD26 nett freight charge? as posted in LJS thread by  @ibru (Thanks to her).  Remember one time you shared me that link - could we get from there?  Don't mind buying you the pressie - just need you to give the address LOL
Then you share those blurbs by JS to us duly subbed by you... (too much to ask right?) 
:D

[Lee Jong Suk TVCF - 'ALL IS YOUR FAULT' PREORDER] 
 sale day: 2017 December 20 Wednesday
booking sale: 2017 December 04 pm to 2 PM ~ 2017th December 19 (December 4TH 2 PM)
Book Price: 24,800 won
Configuration: City (272 p) + giveaway for a DVD + Poster Calendar
main sale channel
- yes http://www.yes24.com/Main/default.aspx
- School (web): http://www.kyobobook.co.kr/product/detailViewKor.laf?mallGb=KOR&ejkGb=KOR&barcode=9791196184803
- school view (Mobile): http://mobile.kyobobook.co.kr/showcase/book/KOR/9791196184803
- Aladdin http://www.aladin.co.kr/home/welcome.aspx
- interpark http://book.interpark.com
- market http://book.gmarket.co.kr/BookCPP
- Auction http://www.auction.co.kr/category/category36.html-Naver store farm
- 11 times http://books.11st.co.kr
- School 18 Branch (Offline)

By the way, JS technically is kinda free right? FM done.  What else after FM?  

:heart:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hehe...primrose here would have my head on a pole for trying to translate anything from that book.

Really stinks that books are so reasonably priced in Korea (look, this is a 272 page book that also has a DVD), but the postage costs more than the actual book! It's almost 2018; there has GOT to be a better/cheaper way to transport things across the globe.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

Oh yeah @frozentundra about the brand of the clothes that YSH the main lead in IANR, yes he wore Hanah brand. I'm also don't know what actually JS involving in that brand. And NOYB too. He ever said that NOYB was his friend's project. But I guess he take a part much in it. Also Hanah brand. Accidentally, I ever read in IG, that those two brands share same address for the office.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kembie said:

BTW,  didn't realize that JS held her hand when HJ was going on saying sorry to JS after the slap.  That was so spontaneous.  And was that their first kiss and slap before the MBC SEction TV interview - they relatively just started shooting right?    And I read that HJ said her first meeting with JS was during the W scriptreading with the crew?  I thought they met once earlier?  So I was wrong ... 

Chingu,, slap & kiss scene is their 2nd times filming together :) 

u can see the date @their filming timeline video below...

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av13439631/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 04/10/2016 at 9:46 PM, Rania Zeid said:

lee jongsuk owns NOYB , it was registered under his name,  later on another name was added (1 of his very close family member) :) so either ways it's still his whether directly or indirectly 

Here quoting Rania , Jong Suk owns NOYB:)

and invests in HANAH's shares, (not sure whether he owns it), but there is a possibility since both are in the same building, and he promotes it as well like NOYB

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much @shishi101   Whoa -- that's a 60-minute of chronological compilation.  WOOT!   My hats off to the owner.    I have to find time to see it later.  I believe you guys LOL even you don't show me this.

Well then .. JS has met HJ once before the scriptreading and he seemed shy during that scriptreading - and in MBC Section TV interview, he appeared shy ?polite but later into the production, he was not.  It was the lady's turn instead.

Kamsahamnida 
:heart:

• Like 6

Spoiler

Hello everyone. ...:) This is my 1st post , upto now I'm just a silent  reader but a big jongjoo fan:heart: ... Now I too wanted to share my feeling and thoughts with you all, Im really sooo happy to see lots of support for  jongjoo. ...:)

Nice to meet you alll....:D

• Like 9