[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Till the end of the year?   This means, aside from private time (deluluuuu), there is VIP premier, as well as MBC drama awards.  Oooooh please, in the  MBC awards night, I wish they come in one vehicle, onto the red carpet and in to the venue seated side by side,  together with the rest of the W cast and director, so that all of the shots are Jongjoo in one frame.

Been a while since Daze, although all these little hints of JS---once is coincidence, twice is happenstance, thrice is a pattern already--- and  the frequency, it is one after the other now.   Forgive my excited shipper's heart, it is indeed hard to stay calm. 

Thank you all for the updates and comments.  Am happy being on this ship wih you.   

• Like 17

@hazeljrr_c922 Are you forecasting a SongSongesque type of entrance like they did at Baeksang Art Awards, That was a sight, my goodness I was trembling when that happened. Unfortunately I was headed back to Incheon getting farther away from the university where it was held lol. Anywhoo I do hope that happens oh good lord can you all imagine if that did. I literally will have no words for a good 30 seconds than do an all out post after post on IG and Soompi. Ill stay awake all night until the wee hours of dawn lol correction maybe even not sleep at all. hahahaha okay let me calm down, I expect nothing so whatever happens will be a joy to see :) 

@frozentundra It is a beautiful song, lol its been on repeat for the last hour! Actually the song is slightly different then the one that shown on the first episode of "Goblin" but I find Crush's version actually fits quite nicely with Kangchul and Oh Yeon Ju but what doesnt fit with our OTP right hahaha. Ive tried my best to settle my JongJoo syndrome but it doesn't think its lighting up any time soon. I wonder with all of these celebrity couples coming out of with dating news that this might encourage them to do the same but who knows since we know how private these two are . Still the thought that if they are together seeing the amount of celebrity couples that revealed themselves will give them encouragement to do the same. I really hope the best for JS and HJ. They really deserve to experience Love and thats Mutual Love and Affection! which I know being the way their personalities I am confident they would do their best to hold on to that special someone no matter what their future holds.

• Like 19

His answer was funny and cute for me., hahaha. I think it's more than obvious that W was "special" for him this year, after all it's the only drama in which he has the main role, the rest of dramas are like "cameo" I know, there's Jade Lover too, although it's not yet released, I think it was a great experience for him, because it was something new for him (Chinese-Korean production), the great challenge of having to have "chemistry" with people who don't speak the same language as he and that at some point can be a big difficulty. But definitely I don't think it has been as transcendental to him as it was W, for many reasons, and maybe one of them has to do with a beautiful woman, right? Hahaha .

Yes! This Monday Master's VIP Premiere!!! I hope they're able to attend!! .....  and dear @ixxdhx81 I'm almost sure that both will attend the MBC Awards, and there will be many pics of them TOGETHER. Only for this time I'm really excited that MBC gives the prize to only "ONE Couple". So I hope all the fans can make them win, so that moment is only of JongSuk & HyoJoo

Only 13 days more ...!! :D

• Like 17

I do not want to delulu they come in MBC awards together or like songsong couple entrance. because i believe both of them are sooo creative in code and make us shipper fly to the moon, so maybe ...just maybe their entrace in red carpet will be different no others. 

Expect less and you will get more. :wub:

That motto suit our shipper very..very...much

@frozentundra yes, thank you for reminding me about golden, blue, and tangerine. 

I remember someone post about, JS comment about one think he remembered  about filming W is hot weather...maybe he also feel another 'hot' too.  agree to this. if you look back at all bts scene. red ears, red hands...and feeling 'hot' in hospital scene, ep 7 bts kiss, even first interview after photoshoot for W poster ...he did feel hot, hahaha 

And btw...JS answer skill is improving recently. maybe he learn from special someone hahaha.. or his bestfriend WB:wub:

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, polar15 said:

Can someone translate this video? what is HJ said actually? she seem a little bit not in good mood at the beginning ? 

Haha~~ not that she was not in good mood but because she said she just wants herself to look younger and she kept asking whether she looked young until JS answered u look young when she finally rest her case.. ^^

• Like 11

1 hour ago, adeleyam said:

Haha~~ not that she was not in good mood but because she said she just wants herself to look younger and she kept asking whether she looked young until JS answered u look young when she finally rest her case.. ^^

Thank you @adeleyam some said that she jealous b'coz JS is joking with his stylist. i just sense her mood changing ..but do'nt know why. 

• Like 2

https://instagram.com/p/BMy3HpuFo_7/Hi

https://instagram.com/p/BOG_6wiFwNr/

It's my first post ^^

I just want to share this info(!) ^^

2days ago HHJ visited a restaurant "명인등심" 

The owner posted her autograph on his IG today. 

The interesting thig is that the restaurant is one of LJS's favorate restaurant. ( He also likes the zzugumi)

We can find his autograph on Nov 14th. 

What a coinsdence!!

Edited by doongyi
  • Like 24

@svenjahsu : thank you for sharing it, haha that's very interesting, I like his answer, well it's really an honest answer :phew:

@doongyi : Hii, welcome to this thread, hopefully in the future we will more often read your post ^^. Btw thank you for sharing it, hahaha after Han Bang Chicken (I assume Han Bang is one of HHJ's favourite restaurant, because the owner mention she is a regular customer) and now we have Zzugumi (one of LJS's favourite restaurant).. 

Actually for me after W ended, so many interesting things show up one by one, do you think it's pure coincidence ?!? I don't think so hahaha. From wrap up party, Tokyo's photoshoot, Han Bang Chicken, JS's SNS updated pattern, JS's interview and ideal type from his FM, Burberry event (they meet in Aluu), their staff interactions, HJ's staff support Jongjoo's photos at IG. Maybe other peoples say we're just too delulu, but are we really delulu ?? well only our prince and princess and their staff know the answer lol :sweatingbullets:

Like our friend @polar15 mentioned before "Expect less and you will get more", let's wait and see hopefully there will be more happy moments in this year like JS said yesterday.. Have a nice weekend everyone, and good nite from my bed haha..

*Btw Dec 15, 2016 is HJ Folli Follie fan sign's day.. wondering she go there with her staff or someone else :blink:

Edited by jejuhallabong
add some side note
  • Like 20