[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

Thanks everyone for updating. I'm still be around here searching about this couple everyday. Even though, this is a shipped couple that have just little clue after finished their filming together. But I still feel that they're still in contact each other. Sorry for my delulu mode. Every time JS post something refer to someone intimately (or maybe not haha) I still think of HJ.

However, we can see them work lively that's enough for me at this moment.

PS. It's suspicious that  they 're quiet and appear for work in the same period of  time. (delulu again)

• Like 7

15043685_1850694145161884_81941588360518

Jongsuk mention Hyojoo in one of the Japanese magazine interview Trans: the 1st impression I had on her is she look very fair, tall and pretty. (Laugh) in other words is she look very attractive. Frankly speak in this drama, we have a lot skinship scene, after we act a lot, we now longer feel shy (laugh). When we act together, even though when I speak out the script in lower tone, she able to cooperate well with me. So I receive a lot help from her in term of acting.

http://www.imgrum.net/user/js1314520/2092708390

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, ibru said:

Jongsuk mention Hyojoo in one of the Japanese magazine interview Trans: the 1st impression I had on her is she look very fair, tall and pretty. (Laugh) in other words is she look very attractive. Frankly speak in this drama, we have a lot skinship scene, after we act a lot, we now longer feel shy (laugh). When we act together, even though when I speak out the script in lower tone, she able to cooperate well with me. So I receive a lot help from her in term of acting.

http://www.imgrum.net/user/js1314520/2092708390

Thanks for sharing this! From what I understand from the Chinese translation, JS didn't say HJ looks attractive. The sentence "說話的方式也非常有魅力" meaning "she has a charming way of speaking" or "the way she speaks is very charming". 

• Like 18

Because Im not feeling well I just wanted to stop by and say that @smittenbyjj translation is correct......

My friend translated both statements and it went like this:

Lubmong 정말 언제나 뷰티인사이드 미모다 ...............[ Always really "Beauty Inside" Appearance]
mmmivong@lubmong 곧 마마에서도 인증을................. [ I will prove it in MaMa soon......]

Spoiler

By the way a florist updated this bouquet of flowers and according to the florist she was sent this last week by her fans :D dunno what day but it was last week. lol wonder why she is uploading it now, but no matter her fans are the sweetest! Also confirmed by my confidant! Thank you

Spoiler

• Like 15

2 hours ago, ibru said:

Lee Jong Suk was offered lead role in Dir. Lee Byung Hun (previously directed Twenty) movie 'Dream'. 

Will he take it?

https://twitter.com/kdrama_news

Woow! If he accepts the offer, He really deserves the title,  이 정소! working like a cow! Hmm.. You really want to come to BIFF next year, yeah? After saw your wife and your father in law last time. Haha.. Good luck! And I believe even with your busy time, you still have some times to enjoy your life.

15 hours ago, farahainaleowe said:

KBS is doing Korea's Favorite Couple ranking. Last week it was from 100-81. Do you guys think, they will include Jongjoo couple for next week Entertainment Weekly? Just asking.. 

KBS' KOREA'S FAVOURITE COUPLE ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY (14/11/2016)

I don't think so JongJoo will be included on this list. W drama was aired by MBC, right? Not KBS? CMIIW..

Bonus!!

• Like 13

Lee Jong Suk In Talks To Appear In New Film “Dream”

Lee-Jong-Suk3

Lee Jong Suk is set to be as busy as ever next year.

According to movie industry insiders, Lee Jong Suk is currently in talks to play the leading role in “Dream,” a new movie by “Twenty” director Lee Byeong Heon. Drawing inspiration from the Homeless World Cup, “Dream” will the produced by October Cinema and will go into production next year.

Lee Jong Suk is currently working on the movie “V.I.P,” and he is also confirmed to appear in the drama “While You Were Sleeping” (script by Park Hye Ryeon, produced by iHQ). If he decides to work on “Dream,” Lee Jong Suk is set to have another busy year in 2017 working on exciting productions.

Since directing “Twenty,” Lee Byeong Heon has also worked on “Be Positive,” a web drama series produced by Samsung and Chaeil Communications.

cr: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/17/lee-jong-suk-talks-appear-new-film-dream/

he is really unstoppable since after "W"..hope he still can have his own private time in spite of his tight schedules.. :D

• Like 13