[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

19 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

Hey welcome @bluesky2323 lol I post quite a bit of your IG posts here so I can't help but  spread your keen eye to our OTP habits. *He also sang to her one more time~ During their BTS narration : "Saranghae, Saranghae"

Should have added the saranghae clip (but no space lol). Save it for another time! Won't really be posting in Soompi because it doesn't work well on my mobile, unlike IG. Crossing fingers and toes for the happy ending our OTP deserves. Will be following this thread for daily dose of OTP sweetness :)

• Like 6

You are amazing, @Ondine @stroppyse @wildaffairs ! Thank you! :lol::heart:

Was it just me, or was JS throwing sweets here and there (gazing, smiling, singing), hoping one of them will hit HJ's heart and make her smile? (she was looking so tensed, frowning and all. Her expression changed only after they wrapped up.)

JS is so sweet, isnt he? HJ is so lucky!

it is funny how what the director said related to what they might feel in real life.

i mean....when JS repeated what the director said:

when one variable changes...

things will be different.

direction of one's life will be different....

....just like when i met you.

JUST LIKE WHEN I MET YOU!

:phew::blink: seriously i have goosebump!

oh my gawd. Indeed. Just like when JS met HJ. Perhaps I'm just imagining thing, but it seems like the direction of JS and HJ's life can become different since the day they met. The one that used to be working continuously and avoid press for some reason, become more open, more bright, and move towards one another.

then JS moved on by asking for agreement, "isnt it romantic?" Smiling wide.

HJ was so tensed with the next take, she answered, "it's thrilling". I dunno what that means, but I guess at that time she just wanted to focus on OYJ emotion first. OYJ was supposed to feel sad and scared.

JS was just as cheerful, even when one of the staff called oppa (to tease them i guess), he gave a good smile, didnt seem to mind to be teased that way. I hope HJ took the hint though.

She was smiling after the take. I just hope they get to finish that conversation with both of them smiling.

• Like 15

In the lunch date BTS, JS is doing an awful lot of staring at HJ. To be fair, if I were the one sitting across her like that, I probably wouldn't be able to help but stare too. :D There's a part I particularly noticed, when JS is paraphrasing Kang Chul's line where he's basically saying, "Meeting you changed my life" and JS keeps on staring at her during and after he says it. Don't play with our shipper hearts, Jong Suk! :lol:

• Like 18

15 minutes ago, Ondine said:

In the lunch date BTS, JS is doing an awful lot of staring at HJ. To be fair, if I were the one sitting across her like that, I probably wouldn't be able to help but stare too. :D There's a part I particularly noticed, when JS is paraphrasing Kang Chul's line where he's basically saying, "Meeting you changed my life" and JS keeps on staring at her during and after he says it. Don't play with our shipper hearts, Jong Suk! :lol:

Exactly, @Ondine !

The only thing missing is a ring. You know, the one they use to propose someone.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think both JS and HJ were agreeing with the director that it was a romantic sentiment. I know I translated the line, but to clarify what she says further, the sentiment that she uses, she's saying that the scene line in effect 'thrills her heart and makes it beat faster' kind of thing. I think she had a serious expression on because it was conversational about something that they are agreeing is deep and meaningful, and because she wasn't dropping her character tension since they were in the middle of the scene shoot. 

And as you said, after the take, she was all smiles again. 

You are the best, @stroppyse ! Thank you for clarifying.

• Like 2

Thanks for the eng subbed BTS @Ondine , you are jjang!
Now that i watch it in HD and with subbed i really love that
1. How JS listen to the director while looking at HJ. 
2. Notice right after the director said "like how i meet you" JS became flustered and refuse to look at HJ lol, is it because he can related to the line much? :wub: 
3. Omo look at him serenading to HJ while looking right into her eyes and when HJ move slightly his eyes follow her

And here i am wondering how HJ survive all of that, i mean if JS do all of that to me i will melt :D

@marinated_lemon you are right, i think he definitely doing lot of thing to make HJ notice him :phew:  

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, nayadono said:

Omo look at him serenading to HJ while looking right into her eyes and when HJ move slightly his eyes follow her

And here i am wondering how HJ survive all of that, i mean if JS do all of that to me i will melt :D

@marinated_lemon you are right, i think he definitely doing lot of thing to make HJ notice him :phew:  

Especially that day, he must be in such a good mood. Smiling, singing, acting all cheeky....perhaps because if the ambience, the lunch date, or sth. He was being so obvious. I wonder why. (No I dont. But I do wish someone can tell me what's going on in his head to be that obvious, that the only thing missing was a ring.)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, marinated_lemon said:

Especially that day, he must be in such a good mood. Smiling, singing, acting all cheeky....perhaps because if the ambience, the lunch date, or sth. He was being so obvious. I wonder why. (No I dont. But I do wish someone can tell me what's going on in his head to be that obvious, that the only thing missing was a ring.)

According to the setting and their attire, I would assume they filmed the kiss scene just prior to filming the lunch date~that same day. So if that is the case, Its understandable he was in a good mood. Who wouldn't be kissing a beautiful onscreen partner who happened to embody his ideal type of woman. :wub:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, marinated_lemon said:

They would have shot the kiss scene on the same day too (same location). :D

• Like 5

Thank you so much @Ondine and @stroppyse :)!! You two are always so fast! Stroppyse I have been a fan of your scene translation in the W main forum, you have a way to bring out nuances in dialogues that I really appreciate as a non-Korean speaker =) You mentioned that Koreans seem less reserved than the Japanese and I agree with you, I also think Japanese celebrities usually make a very clear division between work and private life, so it's even harder to guess when there is something more than work relationship going on between two celebrities and when it is just fan service.

I noticed a pattern with Jong-suk's singing, which he's been doing a lot- when he sang and HHJ wasn't around him, he sang to no one in particular (though he sometimes would look at the camera), but when he sang in front of HHJ he would always look straight at her as he sang, the one time he wasn't facing her was when he sang Kajima Kajima in the kitchen scene but that song was directed at her also. 

I think every actor/actress has their own method when it comes to acting. Hyo-Joo seems to be the type that works to get herself in the mood of the scene, but when the scene is done she would return to her cheery self. Funny that HHJ has consistently given JS a non-reaction when he sang to her (she was always in the middle of preparing for a scene when he sang LOL!), but JS doesn't seem at all discouraged ;)

• Like 19

Hi everyone!

Delurking. First, THANK YOU to everyone for the translations, subbed videos and the all amazing fangirling vibe over this OTP. 

I read and reread this forum every day. 

But I just want to get something out of my chest. I was looking at previous videos of LJS with his other co-stars. He does seem to be the flirty type.:(Which makes me a bit sad. It makes me think that he is just his flirty self with HHY. I live for romance. I love everything about romance, and well, the shipper's paradise is one of those things I live for, especially with co-stars that have incredible chemistry. 

I fear that my ship might sink like it did with Su Ji Sub and Gong Hyo-jin. That is truly the ship that has made me not want to ship ever again. I told myself. Don't do it. But this couple is just so cute but again, I watched the other LSJ videos and it broke my heart to think that is just him. Hell, he is even flirty with his male co-stars! :(

Sorry to be a party pooper. I really don't mean it but I needed to get it out of my chest :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

@krystalee

Yeah I think we all have noticed that they tend to have very similar facial expressions. I feel that its similar to the way people tend to notice that how couples are typically in sync or they tend to finish each others sentences. The more you spend time with someone the more you naturally are like them, if that makes any sense lol. For me my husband and I are very much in sync and a lot of the times we don't even notice, its other people that notice it

We should get a BTS clip today as well I think, Im praying it to be good. Looking at this pic, Im not gonna lie, This is getting me though the days W isn't airing. I think Ive gone though the BTS clips a few dozen times. Each time Im thinking to myself is their anything I missed? LOL 

58c68b74a449eb782a411329442e1155_zpsyphs

• Like 10

2 hours ago, suziebee said:

Hi everyone!

Delurking. First, THANK YOU to everyone for the translations, subbed videos and the all amazing fangirling vibe over this OTP. 

I read and reread this forum every day. 

But I just want to get something out of my chest. I was looking at previous videos of LJS with his other co-stars. He does seem to be the flirty type.:(Which makes me a bit sad. It makes me think that he is just his flirty self with HHY. I live for romance. I love everything about romance, and well, the shipper's paradise is one of those things I live for, especially with co-stars that have incredible chemistry. 

I fear that my ship might sink like it did with Su Ji Sub and Gong Hyo-jin. That is truly the ship that has made me not want to ship ever again. I told myself. Don't do it. But this couple is just so cute but again, I watched the other LSJ videos and it broke my heart to think that is just him. Hell, he is even flirty with his male co-stars! :(

Sorry to be a party pooper. I really don't mean it but I needed to get it out of my chest :dissapointed_relieved:

I have watched some of his bts videos with other female co-stars. Actually, many people here already have, and we also know JS's nature of starting skinship with whom that he feels close with. The difference here is the eyes. the maddening blushes and idiotic smiles one only shows when he is falling in love. Don't just take notice of how they touch skin-against-skin, look at his eyes. I have watched some bts videos of him and Lee Bo Young - the actress with whom JS felt comfortable the most prior to W - and besides all the skinship he did with her, his eyes look comfortable and calm, like, real calm; there is no sparkling twinkle or awe-struck-ness there. (Actually that's not a surprise, LBY is already married lmao, but I just want to make a point that skinship doesn't equal flirting).

I remember some of JS's fans also taking notice of how he is so nervous and extra-sensitive around HJ, which never happened before with other actresses (because, like you and some people have concluded, he was utterly comfortable with almost every co-star) and wondering just what the hell is happening to him haha. I don't dare to push my hopes too high or something, but I can tell you there is something more between him and HJ than with other women. Whether it can develop further into something deeper, greater in the future or just remain a crush, we will have to see (fingers crossed).

-----

Hmmm, but btw, not only JS, HJ is also famous for the way she can easily befriend her co-stars too. I remember her grabbing Lee Seung Gi's shirt collar when he jokingly declared that she was not attractive at all (and right at the press conference!) After that film he remains one of her closest friends until now. That's why I'm still a bit hesitant about how HJ thinks about JS, but who knows what will come. Hope that she will give JS a chance if he decides to pursue her seriously lol. 

• Like 15

Puuung just updated and this illustration really looks familiar! Lol! Sweeping your hair eh? :wub:

Hi guys It's been awhile!  I am so giddy with all the bts being released!! Gosh these two I just can't with them anymore!  LJS really looks smitten!  And HHJ I swear is reciprocating!! 

• Like 14

#BTS food scene was soo beautiful, has many intimate parts (in my opinion) as when they are eating before recording, they look very comfortable, and when he sings without removing his eyes from her (owwwww my poor heart) he's really sweet.

But I didn't quite understand the part where the staff says "OPPA" for who it was the "OPPA"?? and why Hyojoo turned serious and said, "What did you say?" It was funny but I really didnt understand. .... opppss! :cry:

• Like 9