[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Admin

@wildaffairs

THANK YOU FOR THOSE GIFS! I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD POST THEM. THE BTS POSTER SHOOT IS BY FAR THE MOST FEELS I GOT BECAUSE OF THOSE EXACT MOMENTS 

I CANT WAIT FOR MORE......

TO BE HONEST, SHE IS EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE WITH LJS MORE SO THAN HER OTHER COSTARS, I DONT BLAME HER HE IS ABSOLUTELY DREAMY

SO GLAD YOU ARE JOINING ME IN THIS SHIP :blush:

• Like 23

First of all thank God for this thread! I ship these two so badly. :blush:

And also thank you for that translation of the photoshoot in which I have replayed for gosh who knows how many times coz they both look so adorable! Is it just me or is it that LJS wants to shower HHJ with light kisses during the photoshoot? //wishful thinking//:phew:

• Like 21

Ahhh! You are so awesome for creating this thread - thank you!

I have watched a lot of dramas with all the popular OTPs and this couple has one of the most amazing chemistry I have ever seen. A lot of times, actors/actresses tend to have contrived "friendships/relationships" for publicity but they seem genuine in their exchanges with mutual respect for one another. For colleagues who have just met for a few months of filming, they are pretty comfortable around each other and seem happy to be in each other's company. I hope this continues so that they can harbor that energy on-screen so that KC and YJ can have their happily ever after. 

I hope that whoever they end up with that they get the happiness they so deserved because these two are such lovely people from all the BTS videos I've seen. 

• Like 21
  • Love 1

Thank You for starting this for JS & HJ.

After watching all those bts, i really go googly areas at their interactions. Too cute :rolleyes:

tumblr_ob8ypzCdpi1udt0nfo1_250.gif

I like she give him that eye folo by grabbing his shirt.. So playful. N then he grabs hold of her hands too.

Im pretty sure future kisses or embrace in the drama will be off the charts good cause they are able to be at ease with each other.

:heart: them alot. N yay seeing them again later.

• Like 21

yeeeeah,finally its here! i've been waiting for this thread all this time haha...

at first am not really fans of LJS and HHJ, but im interested with the story and when i watch it... woah, their chemistry is daebak. and, here i am.. becoming a new fans of LJS & HHJ. hope we can see lots of sweet bts in the future... nice to know u all chingus.. :wub: 

• Like 13

Woah, I'm glad I waited. I was navigating Soompi for a week just for this thread. Lol. I'm not saavy with threads and such so I didn't even want to try but thank you so much for making it. They definitely have a different wave of chemistry from my other OTPs. Hahaha. It's like they've had crushes on each other forever and now are just getting to work together. Daebak!

• Like 12

FINALEEEEHHHHH!!!!!

hahahaha ive been waiting for this thread to exist since the first time W casts was announced lol i LOVE HHJ, and yes i realized she rarely does this kind of thing with her coworkers. But LJS is usually does skinships with his coworkers, so idk... Well as long as im enjoying their chemistry i think its okay to ship them ;)

im shipping this otp but outside as coworkers, im gonna let them choose the love of their lives by themselves. Sooooo lets start the partayyyyy!!! :w00t:

@lovely_skham yes!!!! I thought so too, probeably MBC limited the BTS cause of their skinships off cam. The BTS when they did the slapping scene, LJS and HHJ was holding each other's both hands for 1-2 seconds while theres no scene needed them to did that, and when HHJ realize the camera they stopped. Maybe im just being delulu (while im already trying to reduce my delusions) but hmmm that moment makes me wonder till now :huh:

• Like 16