Quantcast
lovely_skham

[OFFICIAL] JongJoo|Honey Couple (Lee Jong Suk ❤ Han Hyo Joo)

Is there anyone who gets crazy after watched next week preview? No?

IM LIKE TOTALLY FKING RICHARD SIMMONS CRAZY OVER THEM ON BED DOING SOMETHING inappropriate YET HIGHLY WANTED BY US SHIPPERS LOOOOL

and the way they panicked cause one of the bodyguard caught them doingg that while still keeping calm derp face :| Hahahahahaha so adorbs :wub:

• Like 11

Now I really wish that time can move exactly like the time move in manhwa world...which 30 mins=7 days...please!! 

• Like 5

THE ANGUISH OF WAITING FOR OUR OTP's BED SCENE HAS GOT ME FLIPPIN CHAIRS!

These next few days will be absolute torture it's like feeding us a crumb of our most desired piece of dessert (could be meat, depending on anyway you want to take it) but After watching the preview probably a good few dozen times I just find their relationship something I've longed for in a kdrama. There's not a whole lot if any angst between our OTP and how they genuinely like eachother well OYJ admitted she loved him but still they both have fallen for eachother. It's just being together will be the obstacle in there way now because well you got this crazy character in a hooded outfit he wants to kill them both. Our villain knows he has to get through OYJ before he can get to KC which will be great for our couple because it will just drive them further together. 

I suggest everyone to just keep shipping because honestly that's the best part to adoring a couple is the possibility of real life romance or just very very close friendships. Try not to get too invested they are real people with real emotions. So I say let the pieces fall where they may and support them both. I mean they both said they have over 100% chemistry with eachother so obviously something works with their friendship! 

The more I learn about HHJ the more I can see how much being around LJS has rubbed off on her. It's very pleasing to the eyes. Shall we say she's crushing on him and he's well LJS he tends to be a bit oblivious at first but slowly I can see and sense something. 

Anywhoo my hopes for this thread is just for us to come together and support them both and spazz on their AMAZIIIIIINGGGGGG chemistry and their relationship/friendship which seems to be blossoming. 

Thank you to each and everyone who has and will support them. Like I said I really enjoy the company and posts!

Keep It Up!

• Like 17

@lovely_skham - you took the words right out of my mouth! I am so obsessed with W right now... I almost wish I never clicked on the trailer because then I would have been blissfully ignorant and all 16 episodes would be out by the time I hear of it.

But it's OK =) I am enjoying the journey. 

• Like 3

There are so many happenings going on BUT

MBS can we have the BTS of the BED SCENE Purleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

I can't wait for them to be in bed together!!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 9

WAIT SO PLEASE TELL ME THE BED SCENE IS WAY WAY WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN AIRING THE OLYMPICS LIKE WHAT IS THIS! 

CR: ORIGINAL OWNER

insta.gif

HOW CAN THEY GIVE W FANS THIS HEAVENLY DUO IN A BED AND POSSIBLY TAKE IT AWAY LIKE THIS? THE MADNESS OF IT ALL. 

I AM GOING TO SAY IT NOW THIS SCENE WILL PROBABLY BE MY FAVOURITE SCENE LOL UNTIL THE NEXT ONE HAHAH I SAY THIS ABOUT EVERY SCENE THEY ARE TOGETHER

TAKE A LOOK I MEAN HOW COMFORTABLE DOES LJS & HHJ HAVE TO BE TO SO INTIMATELY BE IN A POSITION LIKE THIS AND THAT HAND ON HER WAIST SORRY BUT WOULDN'T ANY MAN START TO HAVE PARTICULAR THOUGHTS AND I DON'T MEAN THE HONEST AND PURE ONES HAHAHAHA. I NEED A FULL FULL PARTICIPATION KISS WITH THE HANDS AND THE INTERTWINING BODIES WITH THESE TWO

BUT ANYWAYS IF THIS IS TRULY WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN (THE DREDED POSTPONING) THEN PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY PLEASE SHARE BTS OF LJS & HHJ LIKE I NEED THEM TOGETHER. THEY ARE JUST TO SWEET TO FOR WORDS.

*SHIPPERS LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEXT POST IT SHOULD BE A GOODER

• Like 18

@lovely_skham not just in that scene,remember the 2 kisses initiated by KC (bathroom & hospital rooftop) at both times 1 of his hands was on YJ's waist.i dont know what,but it looks intimate.he's like keeping her close and not just kissing her.

Just like everyone, I wish they wouldn't cancel Ep 7 & 8 this week.Olympics just started yesterday.With the premise that Ep 7 & 8 are pivotal to the drama as per press releases,wouldn't it be better to leave on a high (somewhat) before postponing the next episodes.Most likely the following week would be cancelled as it's finals week in most sports at the Olympics. 

• Like 8

@lovely_skham @wackeemarie Huhuhu they torture us too much, last BTS they are together was like when? 2 weeks ago? The longer they dont leak any BTS the more im sure that they do it to protect LJS HHJ relationship (friends or more) in purpose.

i mean from what i know so far, every drama always give the OTP BTS, right? Its like the formula to promote their drama? RIGHTTT??

hahahaha W you make me crazier and crazierrr!!!

Regarding Olyimpics, if i was working in the production team, i would find it a dilemma. I mean koreans really love Olympics, they really love to watch their country struggle in a competition, like what i saw in Runningman. So, whether they postpone or still air next week, IMO both will make W ratings drop. Thats why if they decide to postpone it in the end, well maybe i can understand.

But as an exchange for that, MORE ROMANCE BTS PLEASE!

• Like 8

Hallelujah! Thanks heavens above for sending an angel under the name of @lovely_skham for creating this thread. 

I've been looking for this for a week now and the giddiness I feel when I found this is way above the clouds lol. 

That 'bed-scene' gif will be the death of me hahaha. I was laughing non-stop when I saw that on the preview. Holy macaroons! How do I live until the next episodes come out? :bawling:

Hopefully they won't cancel the broadcast this week but Olympics. :( 

And I second with @tucituci if ever they're to postpone the episodes this coming week, at least give us more sweet BTS clips. 

•••

EDIT

Just in: Only one episode next week. According to Naver, episode 7 will be aired as is on Wednesday, 10 August at 10pm KST. Episode 8 on Thursday will be postponed due to Olympic Games.

Source: JShine FC

• Like 6

I HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND!  

• still under the weather, wish we had more OTP BTS because that would definitely help my sickness
  • Like 7

I am rooting for this honey couple to start dating..they are a gorgeous couple..extremely handsome and beautiful..they shoudl start dating rite away..i can see LJS likes HHJ..i remember reading that he said Lee Na Young is his ideal type and he said Lee Na Young has this distinctive way of speaking...and in the current interview..LJS said almost the same about HHJ..He said HHJ is close to his ideal type and the way HHJ speaks is very charming..maybe he considers they way a woman speaks as one of his criteria in choosing his ideal woman..thats cool..:D

Edited by lavenderrr81
  • Like 15

HI GUYS!

I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend as well =) Well, at least we will get one episode next week? Won't be too painful then. My post is going to be scattered so my apologies beforehand. 

I conclude that acting is such a difficult profession. Yes, you get the money and the fame but imagine, for every project that you take, you essentially make yourself pretend to "love" someone for a few months. It's all fiction, but then you use real feelings to convey the love story of each drama. It must be so difficult. I have read that actors usually take a break after dramas to revert back to real life. Sometimes though, people do find their life partners through these different opportunities. Shoutout to Ahngoo!

MBC, what is up with inundating us with all these clips of our lovely couple the first month and then nothing? haha I believe that it's to protect them now. If you watch their BTS videos, there are hundreds of thousands of views and comments. I think they have gained a lot of attention because of their chemistry. LJS is a strong marketing tool for his company. For him, being involved in a relationship (for some crazy reason) makes him less appealing. I know that he has always been very comfortable with lead actresses and it hasn't affected his popularity  but I feel in this particular case, his reactions to HHJ is very much noticed, similar to the level of his chemistry with PSH (whom I absolutely adore).

I know that every broadcasting station is different but as an example - Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun. Blood was the drama they starred in together. The broadcasting company released nothing regarding the drama besides the actual episodes. About a month before their relationship news broke, they released the Blood DVD with BTS (I believe, don’t quote me). If viewers saw the BTS during the broadcast of the drama, EVERYONE would have known that they had special feelings for each other. In the last BTS on the roof top, before the camera cut to them, AJH was hugging GHS and he even gave her a light kiss on the forehead. So, I think that MBC is protecting our OTP in the rare occasion that perhaps they want to pursue something more outside of this drama.

One of the reasons why I like this couple is the genuine adoration they have for each other. It’s almost drama-like. LJS is shy and nervous around her. He blushes all the time. His heart rate increases. He slips in his speech – calling her by name and catching himself and saying noona after. He’s very physically comfortable with her, no awkwardness. The way he looks at her, in photos and in videos – it’s what all girls dream of. And HHJ, bless her heart. She is so sweet and is this great ball of energy. She also showers him with the same level of affection that he gives her.

A fear I have about adoring OTPs in dramas is that you never know if it’s all just publicity. But I think for this couple, their interactions are truly genuine. All I can do as a fan is hope the best for them, both in their careers and in their respective love lives...and  hope to god Wednesday comes quickly lol 

• Like 21

1 hour ago, lavenderrr81 said:

I am rooting for this honey couple to start dating..they are a gorgeous couple..extremely handsome and beautiful..they shoudl start dating rite away..i can see LJS likes HHJ..i remember reading that he said Lee Na Young is his ideal type and he said Lee Na Young has this distinctive way of speaking...and in the current interview..LJS said almost the same about HHJ..He said HHJ is close to his ideal type and the way HHJ speaks is very charming..maybe he consider they way a woman speaks as one of his criteria in choosing his ideal woman..thats cool..:D

I am not the only person who spotted this!! :lol:

This was what he said in 2015: :D

In a recent interview with Star News, when asked about his ideal type, he said, “If I had to pick amongst celebrities, Lee Na Young is the closest to my ideal woman. I chose her previously and she still is my ideal type.” When asked why, he stated, “I really like Lee Na Young’s distinctive talking style. It’s very charming.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/24/lee-jong-suk-chooses-lee-na-young-as-his-ideal-type/

AND AND! This was what he said during the SectionTV: :D

LJS: I am originally a fan of Han Hyo Joo, The way she speak is very charming :heart:

HHJ: ^_^ Thank you

giphy.gif

:heart::blush:

• Like 19

On Sunday, August 07, 2016 at 0:48 PM, wildaffairs said:

I am not the only person who spotted this!! :lol:

This was what he said in 2015: :D

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/24/lee-jong-suk-chooses-lee-na-young-as-his-ideal-type/

AND AND! This was what he said during the SectionTV: :D

LJS: I am originally a fan of Han Hyo Joo, The way she speak is very charming :heart:

HHJ: ^_^ Thank you

:heart::blush:..yes.this is what i was talking about..thank you!...hopefully we will hear good news about them soon...coz JS said he will go public if he is dating..hehehe..

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, lavenderrr81 said:

Yes..yes.this is what i was talking about..thank you!...hopefully we will hear good news about them soon...coz JS said he will go public if he is dating..hehehe..

You are welcome :blush: Glad to see more shippers

I hope after Episode 7, there'll be more shippers here :sweatingbullets::wub:

HAHAHAHA :D

I was wondering why MBC isn't releasing more BTS vids when they are cancelling Episode 8 next week :huh::tears::tears:

• Like 5

I am quite frustrated that LJS did not post any selfies with HHJ on his instagram....they must ve hundreds of selfies already by now...haha

• Like 10

37 minutes ago, _yellowcarina_ said:

HI GUYS!

I hope that everyone is having a nice weekend as well =) Well, at least we will get one episode next week? Won't be too painful then. My post is going to be scattered so my apologies beforehand. 

I conclude that acting is such a difficult profession. Yes, you get the money and the fame but imagine, for every project that you take, you essentially make yourself pretend to "love" someone for a few months. It's all fiction, but then you use real feelings to convey the love story of each drama. It must be so difficult. I have read that actors usually take a break after dramas to revert back to real life. Sometimes though, people do find their life partners through these different opportunities. Shoutout to Ahngoo!

MBC, what is up with inundating us with all these clips of our lovely couple the first month and then nothing? haha I believe that it's to protect them now. If you watch their BTS videos, there are hundreds of thousands of views and comments. I think they have gained a lot of attention because of their chemistry. LJS is a strong marketing tool for his company. For him, being involved in a relationship (for some crazy reason) makes him less appealing. I know that he has always been very comfortable with lead actresses and it hasn't affected his popularity  but I feel in this particular case, his reactions to HHJ is very much noticed, similar to the level of his chemistry with PSH (whom I absolutely adore).

I know that every broadcasting station is different but as an example - Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun. Blood was the drama they starred in together. The broadcasting company released nothing regarding the drama besides the actual episodes. About a month before their relationship news broke, they released the Blood DVD with BTS (I believe, don’t quote me). If viewers saw the BTS during the broadcast of the drama, EVERYONE would have known that they had special feelings for each other. In the last BTS on the roof top, before the camera cut to them, AJH was hugging GHS and he even gave her a light kiss on the forehead. So, I think that MBC is protecting our OTP in the rare occasion that perhaps they want to pursue something more outside of this drama.

One of the reasons why I like this couple is the genuine adoration they have for each other. It’s almost drama-like. LJS is shy and nervous around her. He blushes all the time. His heart rate increases. He slips in his speech – calling her by name and catching himself and saying noona after. He’s very physically comfortable with her, no awkwardness. The way he looks at her, in photos and in videos – it’s what all girls dream of. And HHJ, bless her heart. She is so sweet and is this great ball of energy. She also showers him with the same level of affection that he gives her.

A fear I have about adoring OTPs in dramas is that you never know if it’s all just publicity. But I think for this couple, their interactions are truly genuine. All I can do as a fan is hope the best for them, both in their careers and in their respective love lives...and  hope to god Wednesday comes quickly lol 

Oh your comments are making my heart fluttering and excited for them ! :D

I so agree after what happen to AJH & GHS, they are more careful about releasing BTS to eagle eye fans :lol:

Yes yes I could totally feel LJS is blushing the whole time ! the way he looks at HHJ is  the LOOK of ADORATION which he simply couldn't hide :heart: 

They are SO COMPATIBLE IN MANY LEVELS :wub:

About HHJ, she is such a charming girl and her personalities are so real and she does not mind being without makeup, dressing comfortably and joking with the guys (in 1박2일 ). She is so suitable for LJS HAHAHAHAHA :vicx::lol::lol:

• Like 11

LOOK AT THEIR SMILES!  :blush:

THEY WERE FACING EACH OTHER IN THE BEGINNING AND SHE WALKED BACK TO THE VEHICLE BUT SEEMS SHE STOPPED, POSSIBLY WAITING ON WHY LJS IS TAKING SO LONG

• Like 14