Quantcast

Another angle of our ballerina's sweet smile. :kiss_wink:

a3DMUHs.jpg

3lZMF6I.jpg

Another article (http://m.joongdo.co.kr/view.php?key=20190327010011698) also said that "The drama is shot in the concert hall stage, auditorium, lobby, plaza, multipurpose hall, rehearsal room, etc." 

So this art center will be the main location of this drama. 

Official website -->  http://www.aci.or.kr/

(It's not an 'art museum by the zoo' ,  it's an art center by the sea.) :P

• Thanks 1

SHS seems a little skinny there. 

After the art center is used for "Loving Voluptuous Ballerina Devil and Optimistic Accusation Angel", they can use it for the time-travel sequel to "Hymn of Death."  LJH will star in the sequel, since LJS is a soldier right now.

• LOL 2

A news on this quiet day, most are the facts that we already know, but we still love to read again. :blush:

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/743401

'新 시청률 퀸' 신혜선이 돌아온다

'New Rating queen'  Shin Hye Sun comes back.  

(新 (shin) = new)

2019032701001317800101461.jpg

Actress Shin Hye Sun who showed record of good rating and deep acting skill in every piece of works is about to come back to (audience's) living room (household). Shin Hye Sun will meet audience in Wed-Thu drama 'Dan, One Love' which scheduled to premiere on May 15th. It's fantasy romance drama about a spiteful , without-a-grain-of-love ballerina and an optimistic trouble-maker angel. 

In this work, Shin Hye Sun will show a new look playing the role of ferocious arrogant ballerina. So far throughout her works, Shin Hye Sun was acknowledged as actress who portrayed her different characters perfectly for both broken-heart or warm-heart characters.

In particular, many people are cheering for Shin Hye Sun's journey to take new challenges rather than being complacent with present status (reality 현실). Shin Hye Sun who rose up to become household Cinderella from drama 'My Golden Life' has solidified her position from last year's acting in '30 but 17' and 'Hymn of Death'. After receiving so many loves (이후 이어지는 러브콜, after love call connectedfrom 'My Golden Life', she was able to do any work that she wanted. She could select any comfortable choice, but Shin Hye Sun did the difference.

In '30 but 17' she played a character in coma who perceived (lived) her time differently from others and in special drama 'Hymn of Death' she played a challenging historical character. All characters were not easy, but Shin Hye Sun was able to accomplish her part with her consistent acting skills to nail the roles. This fantasy romance 'Dan, One Love' ,with its fresh story, raised expectation (for her) show different work from the past.

(later paragraph in the article just mentioned about her new movie 'Innocent'

- and my apology for any mis-translation, just want to practice my poor Korean knowledge)

Botanic heal Boh SHS fan signing next month :blush:.

• Love 1

(My favorite comment from this IG is 'Taxi Goddess')

:scream::joy::joy::love::love:

So funny...never seen this from her since 'Five Children' happy together. Oh..no matter how hard she may try,  she can't be an arrogant ballerina because she is too cute.

(actually the clip was originally posted in SHS instagram story, but I don't know how to post here

so here is the link https://streamable.com/lztf0 )

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, immorethant said:

(My favorite comment from this IG is 'Taxi Goddess')

:scream::joy::joy::love::love:

So funny...never seen this from her since 'Five Children' happy together. Oh..no matter how hard she may try,  she can't be an arrogant ballerina because she is too cute.

Whoa, it hasn't even been 3 weeks since her last Instagram post.

• LOL 1

She's so adorable!:heart:

By the way, what's the 4 korean words in her story? I wonder if this is a scene for DOL? 

• Like 1

There were like 9 SHS posts in a row on my Instagram feed. I am good at Instagram.

28 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

She's so adorable!:heart:

By the way, what's the 4 korean words in her story? I wonder if this is a scene for DOL? 

The current English name for the drama is "Ballerina Devil."

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

I thought the same that it may be a scene from DOL (BD, OAOL, ALML). I'm so glad seeing her in good spirit and happily working.

The word is 절묘하다 which (from dictionary) it means 'excellent, superb, exquisite'.

But actually SHS didn't post this word in her original IG story. I think it was added later by the twitter's owner.

@kokkuri33 Because of today's SHS IG and the IG clip of dancing and singing SHS, made me watch that episode of 'Happy Together' again. :lol: 

I really want to see to see her in this show again for with her new drama's casts.

• Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I thought the same that it may be a scene from DOL (BD, OAOL, ALML). I'm so glad seeing her in good spirit and happily working.

The word is 절묘하다 which (from dictionary) it means 'excellent, superb, exquisite'.

But actually SHS didn't post this word in her original IG story. I think it was added later by the twitter's owner.

@kokkuri33 Because of today's SHS IG and the IG clip of dancing and singing SHS, made me watch that episode of 'Happy Together' again. :lol: I really want to see to see her in this show again for with her new drama's casts.

It was a Twitter user making that perfect word choice.

If SHS does a variety appearance while her upcoming drama "Spitfire Love" is still filming, I'd prefer a short one (minimize added workload), where she does something fun as SHS (since SHS is the opposite of her drama character- at least until Episode 15, when the icy exterior finally cracks).

Maybe Running Man appearance? 

If SHS does an appearance after her upcoming drama "Cherubim" is over, I'd prefer a longer, one-on-one interview, like Guerrilla Date?

I wonder what that Instagram clip was from? It was released directly from SHS, not from the producers of her upcoming drama "Devil and Angel" , so maybe SHS was filming some sort of advertisement for one of her endorsements?

• LOL 1

On 3/29/2019 at 8:54 AM, kokkuri33 said:

You can just see the kindness oozing out of SHS, as she interacts with this young fan.

The next Botanic signing is only ~ 10950 km away from me, and google translate indicates that you only need to buy 30,000 Botanic products to be eligible, so definitely considering attending.

• LOL 1

From I read in Olive Young IG, we have to buy at least 30,000 won from Myeong-dong main store during Apr 1-9 to be eligible to apply for fan sign.  Then 90 lucky winners will be announced on Apr 10. 

30,000 won is not much but I'm not sure I will be lucky enough to be a winner. :P

Should we go to Incheon Art Center instead? we may have better chance to see SHS and other casts.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, immorethant said:

From I read in Olive Young IG, we have to buy at least 30,000 won from Myeong-dong main store during Apr 1-9 to be eligible to apply for fan sign.  Then 90 lucky winners will be announced on Apr 10. 

30,000 won is not much but I'm not sure I will be lucky enough to be a winner. :P

Should we go to Incheon Art Center instead? we may have better chance to see SHS and other casts.

giphy.gif

Can we use some of these medals next to our names to buy Olive Young products?

• LOL 2

I can't wait for April 12th - Cant be there but there will be plenty of pics to drool over. :lol:

By the way, I was wondering ...Hae Sun's movie premiere ... who will she be inviting to it? Who is she close to in the industry? I wish she was active more on Instagram in that sense. Let's speculate ... :ph34r:

• LOL 2

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

After an extended period of careful contemplation, I have determined that fluctuating circumstances have made it necessary to move forward with a difficult decision. Effective immediately, I will be transferring my South Korean Actress Fandom from Shin Hae Sun, to Eugene Jung. I have come to this momentous conclusion for the following reasons:

1e4b01b5036b456287f03687a0d39f5c.JPG

1. Eugene Jung, at 176 cm, is able to offer more height than the vertically-challenged Shin Hae Sun's relatively elvish 172 cm.

2. Eugene Jung is able to offer more upside-potential, in the area of baseball proficiency.

3. Eugene Jung is willing and able to instagram dog pics on a regular basis.

I call on @immorethant and  @meechuttso for their understanding, as I move forward with this painful, yet hopeful decision.

Sincerely,

@kokkuri33

Soompier, Level 5

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

KY8EOBh.gif

@kokkuri33 Understood and respected every decision. 

As I am a newcomer, so it makes me so glad to see SHS got more of new fan, and also makes me sad to see old fan disappeared.

I just hope this is not a goodbye and hope to see you again.

Best wishes, chingoo.

• LOL 1

I thought it was more of sarcastic post. The reasons sounded kinda sarcastic to me. lol 

Can't one like more than one actress? :lol: God, then I should be ashamed of my growing list. LOL!

• LOL 2

14 hours ago, jakey09 said:

I thought it was more of sarcastic post. The reasons sounded kinda sarcastic to me. lol 

I just hope too that this is only April Fool's day jokes.

Speaking of the April Fool's day made me recall of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzRNTvfO-_o

Z61p4BI.png

cRd2TR9.png

HZ1o9Bc.png

5TZWuhd.png

Have a happy 'Shin Hye Sun's confession day' everyone !!  :kiss_wink::relaxed:

• LOL 1

@immorethant I recently watched Village Survival, the Eight for Soo Hyang but ended up falling in love with the cast and the whole concept - It was hilarious ... Anyway, somebody mentioned ... there was some conversation about confessing on April 1st as a joke ... At that moment, it reminded me of Hae Sun's confession. I wondered if they got the idea from Hae Sun ...:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1