5 hours ago, Ni Wen said:

Dear google translate: is she really gonna dance? :joy:

LoL, this was an article possibly written by someone like Chris Johnson from that Rumor Has It episode - someone with a chip on her shoulder and wanted to hype up the event with lots of big words - no wonder you guys are confused. To show how difficult Korean is to translate when someone does that, I quote in Korean and translate so you can see why google got its panties in a twist.:crazy: LoL

Spoiler

‘스타’를 만나다

또 다른 백미는 대중문화계에서 활발하게 활동하는 인기스타들과의 만남이다. 중량감 있는 중견배우는 물>론 최근 기량을 꽃피우고 있는 핫스타가 한꺼번에 ‘이데일리 문화대상’의 시상자로 나서 눈길을 끈다. 배>우 이영은은 연극부문 심사위원이자 선배인 배우 남명렬과 함께 연극 최우수상을 시상한다. 트로트가수 설
하윤은 클래식부문 시상을 맡았다. 배우 신혜선은 무용부문에 나선다. 특히 신혜선은 발레리나로 출연하는
 드라마 ‘단 하나의 사랑’을 준비하고 있어 감흥이 남다르다. 이밖에 가수 박정민이 국악부문을, 배우 온>주완이 뮤지컬부문을, 가수 윤지성이 콘서트부문을 시상하며 ‘이데일리 문화대상’의 의미를 더할 예정이다
. 특별상인 공로상과 프런티어상에는 배우 성훈과 박혜수, 걸그룹 AOA의 혜정이 나서 축하와 감동을 동시>에 전하기로 했다.

Meet the 'Stars'

Yet another highlight (to watch) is the appearance of ('meeting with') the popular stars currently most active in pop (mass) culture.

Heavy-weights with gravitas of course and 'hot stars' recently showing off their talents too, on 'E-Daily Culture Big Awards' will appear as presenters and grab your attention.

Actress Lee Young-Eun is presenter for the acting portion, and together with senior actor Nam Myung-Ryeol will present the top excellence acting prize.

Trot (뽕작, old style songs) singer Seol Ha-Yoon will take the classic(al) music awards presentation.

Actress Shin Hye-Sun will step forth to take the dance portion. [ Presentation! Not dance! ]
In particular as Shin Hye-Sun is preparing to appear as a ballerina in the drama 'Dan Only One Love', 'arousal of inspiration' is exceptional.:wub::w00t::wub:

Besides this, singer Park Jung-Min takes on Korean instrumentals, actor On Joo-Wan the musicals, and singer Yoon Ji-Sung presenting the concert(event)s, plans to add to the significance of the 'E-Daily Culture Big Awards'.

Special prizes '(Lifetime) Achievement Award' and 'Frontier Awards', actors Sung Hoon (!!!) and Park Hye-Soo, girl group AOA's Hye-Jung will step up to present congratulatory notes and feels.

Yay!! Shin Hye Sun and Sung Hoon on the same stage as Presenters!!!

Thanks you @Ni Wen for making me take another look at that article! Our prayers are answered!! Sangmin-Yeontae - THE Yeon-Sang COUPLE were listening - they've been waiting to sneak up on us, just when we may have given up hope! :w00t:

On 2/20/2019 at 6:10 AM, jakey09 said:

Recently I’m addicted to Tiffany Young’s Lips on Lips & every time I hear that song it reminds me of Hye Sun! :joy: Maybe something to do with her sexy biting habit. If anybody wanting to make MV on Hye Sun ... they can use that song! I swear that song is so her! :yum:

Hmm, I had no idea Tiffany became solo Tiffany Young - does have some possibilities, but needs someone with way above average skillz - @immorethant get to it, girl! On the double!!

No, more like, your next scavenger hunt assignment, agent morethan007, should you choose to take it, "find Shin Hye-Sun's sexy kiss or near lip-on-lip footages and gifyphy to the grinding rhythm of that track".

This message will self destruct in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....:phew::ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

What are the chances she will go though? Do you have to be promoting something in order to go or they can invite guests randomly? 

Chances of her going to "Knowing Bros" is fairly high this year - especially if she doesn't go alone, but with L during or near the end of "Dan..." especially if the show has high ratings. That show wants anyone who's 'hot' - Sung Hoon went there almost 2 years ago already I think - and Sung Hoon is also host to the other variety program "I Live Alone". I don't watch that program nor many other variety programs, but they can be quite funny - Shin Hye-Sun can't go on that if she still lives with her grandma and parents, LoL. ;)

PS. @Ni Wen top of new page pics girl !! We are forgetting our minion wayz!! :naughty:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

So we will not see her dance, right :bawling:   

But at lease we got Sang-Min and Yeon-Tae once again :love:  

Anyway, I think it's a good planning (probably from her fans from award committee co-operate with YNK) to have her present award of 'Dance' category to help promote her new drama. I just hope the MC on stage will mention about her ballerina role and ask her for sample ballet dance for us....:P . 

Your new assignment is so difficult this time, finding her kiss scenes is not big deal, but making it as MV ... LOL :D ... probably will take me a while. (Let me listen to this song first, normally I didn't follow pop music trend much, only listen to drama OST or watch SHS's singing :P ).

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, immorethant said:

LOL :D ... probably will take me a while.

You seem to have taken it seriously enough.B)

At stake? Your promotion as Ninja Minion - Ni-minion or Ja-minion - your choice. And we the forum shall bequeath upon Thee the title of imwaymorethan007 from your current plain old morethan007. Your choice. :phew:

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, meechuttso said:

Hmm, I had no idea Tiffany became solo Tiffany Young - does have some possibilities, but needs someone with way above average skillz - @immorethant get to it, girl! On the double!

Oh, she has been working hard on her solo since she’s moved back to US! Doing good. (I miss all the girls getting together though!).

@immorethant Oh can you? Can you? Can you? :wub: You should add all the kissing scenes from her shows and biting habit! :lol:

tumblr_oib3zbQSE01valxs7o4_500.gif&key=f

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Shin Hye Sun's beauty secret by MAXIM.

(Old stuff but I'm glad to see people mentioned again and again).

https://1boon.kakao.com/maxim/2485

Another one.

What do partner actresses of Lee Jong Suk in drama have in common?

(At first I think the article will mentioned about acting , but instead, it said about beauty secret of LJS's drama female couple.

http://news.hankyung.com/article/201902196214k

This hardcore fan's IG also mentioned 'E-daily Cultural Award'  (and I love the photo too.)

Edited by immorethant
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, meechuttso said:

Actress Shin Hye-Sun will step forth to take the dance portion. [ Presentation! Not dance! ]
In particular as Shin Hye-Sun is preparing to appear as a ballerina in the drama 'Dan Only One Love', 'arousal of inspiration' is exceptional

The hangul language is really testing Google's capability :joy:

Yay!! Shin Hye Sun and Sung Hoon on the same stage as Presenters!!!

Thanks you @Ni Wen for making me take another look at that article! Our prayers are answered!! Sangmin-Yeontae - THE Yeon-Sang COUPLE were listening - they've been waiting to sneak up on us, just when we may have given up hope! :w00t:

Wow wow wow I never noticed sunghoon's name there. Like always I'm ultra sensitive to these three words 신혜선 only. Yay! Hope there's some kind of interaction between them. Yes I have given up hope but no harm seeing them again on the same stage! 

I sort of miss them again... my Yeonsang couple :heart:

Chances of her going to "Knowing Bros" is fairly high this year - especially if she doesn't go alone, but with L during or near the end of "Dan..." especially if the show has high ratings.

Hope she goes with L for promoting drama Dan. I'm one of those fans who don't like seeing her with Seo Jang Hoon lol :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

You should add all the kissing scenes from her shows and biting habit! :lol:

I second that! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, jakey09 said:

Shin Hye Sun is the kind of actress who's face, characters totally changes with her hairstyle ... I wonder about her hairstyle in DOL. 

Hasn't she tried it all? 

Which one do you like most ? :blush:

Actually I kind of like her short hair in Forever young, King of High School, rich girl Ji-An or when she put up a ponytail. 

Really want to see her rich-girl short-hair-style again in 'One and Only Love'.

l5zFQil.jpg

npcqsnt.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wow, so much to catch up on! I hate not being able to visit this thread very often because I end up backreading so much and end up with almost nothing to say because my mommy brain keeps failing me lol

Welcome to our humble abode @jakey09 . So happy to see a new SHS worshipper(?) lol 

@meechuttso you are a blessing to all of us with all these translations! What would we do without you?!  

@Ni Wen / @immorethant / @kokkuri33 annyeong, chingoos! 

As for the MGL ratings here in the PH, I don't watch a lot of TV. But based on my little research, it's doing quite well for its timeslot. PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) is huge here so being able to beat it is a feat. Also, MGL is a special offering for GMA's anniversary so they picked their homegrown artists/celebrities to dub the whole series which is a first (if I'm not mistaken) for Asian Dramas here in the Philippines. 

This is Sanya Lopez, she's the voice behind Gillian (Seo Ji An).

RATxlef.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, immorethant said:

Which one do you like most ? :blush:

Actually I kind of like her short hair in Forever young, King of High School, rich girl Ji-An or when she put up a ponytail. 

Really want to see her rich-girl short-hair-style again in 'One and Only Love'.

l5zFQil.jpg

npcqsnt.jpg

My favorite would have to be her MGL hair and when she puts her hair up in messy way (ie: Yeon Tae trying to look sexy for Sang min lol) She looks sexy af!

• Like 1

Yeah !! Today I got my salary , so I went for shopping....

uHLz3ny.jpg

(credit : https://twitter.com/hyesun_831)

And got somethings for you....:blush:

More baseball gifs and high quality video !! :wub:

LkMIfiF.gif

hhAEiZw.gif

yDv0Ih2.gif

She looks confident .... :P

YzxQYCO.gif

LHt6qBC.gif

:sweat_smile::flushed:

m9SlLmh.gif

VoFcJLF.gif

This guy can't take his eyes off her. :joy:

sN7TOJo.gif

HD video (please select settings as 720p quality when play)

https://www.facebook.com/Bearspotv/videos/1019519301464331/    

And this is for MGL fans, I agreed with that best 5 scenes (although my ranking order may be different).

• Like 1

This French K-Drama website 'Stellar Sisters'  (which previously wrote good review of '30 but 17' and 'Hymn of Death') gave  our SHS 'Best actress in the leading role of year 2018' .  :love:  No one else deserved more than her .

https://www.stellarsisters.com/dramas/dramas-meilleurs-acteurs-coreens-2018/

(google translation is okay for this site).

hKdHzU9.jpg

The actress and actor of the year 2018

An actress distinguished herself this year: Shin Hye Sun. She began the year 2018 very strongly with the last months of broadcast of My Golden Life , which achieved impressive audience scores and launched her career. In Thirty But Seventeen , she is not only touching and funny, but brilliantly meets a real challenge of actress. She also marked the spirits in the purely dramatic register in Hymn of Death. 2018 was the year of Shin Hye Sun!  :w00t:

Enjoy your weekend everyone !!

VPIav30.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, immorethant said:

This French K-Drama website 'Stellar Sisters'  (which previously wrote good review of '30 but 17' and 'Hymn of Death') gave  our SHS 'Best actress in the leading role of year 2018' .  :love:  No one else deserved more than her .

https://www.stellarsisters.com/dramas/dramas-meilleurs-acteurs-coreens-2018/

(google translation is okay for this site).

hKdHzU9.jpg

The actress and actor of the year 2018

An actress distinguished herself this year: Shin Hye Sun. It began the year 2018 very strongly with the last months of broadcast of My Golden Life , which achieved impressive audience scores and launched its career. In Thirty But Seventeen , she is not only touching and funny, but brilliantly meets a real challenge of actress. She also marked the spirits in the purely dramatic register in Hymn of Death. 2018 was the year Shin Hye Sun!  :w00t:

Enjoy your weekend everyone !!

VPIav30.jpg

This is precious!! Thank you @immorethant ! Just want this at top of page so we can show off some more our muse!

And now add one oldie but prettie I haven't seen us post here.

99CDE64E5C359B651E

• Like 1
  • Love 1

This post is dedicated for old video clips. :blush:

Found videos that our Shin Hye Sun did fashion photo-shoot for Cosmopolitan and 1st Look  in Apr May 2018 (refer to @meechuttso's post on page 69 and 70).

Love her English handwriting, better than me :P

Short video from 30th anniversary of 'Woman Sense' magazine

CARLYN Feb 2018

Old clips from 2016 Ginseng CF (SHS at 1.08 min)

Spoiler

I think I have seen 2 clips of this CF before, but not this one.

But you all may have seen it already.  

School 2013 BTS (SHS at 1.28 and 4.55 min)

SHS's short appearance with 'Oh My Ghost' team from this live video of Park Bo-Young.

'She was pretty' wrapped up party Nov 2015  (SHS at 0.22 min)

Some not-quite-old video, but worth to mention.

'30 but 17' drama fashion.  (This is from EP16 , you can find more videos of other EPs from the same channel).

Playlist link --> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLli6OSWe_PYKylEe5BtOJSv6dyu1nbWox

You may have seen this 'Olive Young' CF already, but this clip has English Sub, yeah !!

(SHS at 5.31 min)

• Like 1
  • Love 2