[Drama 2016] Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이

Guest phi3nk

I really hope this Drama delivers on the promise of light fun. Squad 38 wasted the awesome BrOTP with Ma Deong Seok, and there are so many weepies and sageuks on atm, we need a cute, fun, simple Drama. Let this one be it, please!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski no, he's been back to Korea since yesterday. Some fans posted the welcoming video on youtube and instagram.

Who want these dolls? It's cute and dreamy doll. Maybe someday they will produce it. For now it's only fans art.

SO Happy Viki got the license for it! ... Not as happy that it's not available in my region either. I have myself been promoting SKL a little bit in the official Viki public chat on Viber hehe (with 70k followers, hopefully some of them got interested in it ;)). And wow at that castle!

Anyone who watched Married With Children? :D 

Cr0i7rUUAAATb5V.jpg albundy2.jpg

I had to do it! It kind of reminded me of him.

1 hour ago, phi3nk said:

@jongski no, he's been back to Korea since yesterday. Some fans posted the welcoming video on youtube and instagram.

Who want these dolls? It's cute and dreamy doll. Maybe someday they will produce it. For now it's only fans art.

Meee! Meeeee!!!!! I want those SIG's dolls pleaseeeee!!!!! th_smiley-raising-waving-hand.gif

I want to comment that I saw the videos of SIG at the airport yeasterday, and I felt bad because it looks like he didn't wanted to talk to anybody! Maybe he was tired :( Well, he is a human being too!!!

SIG FIGHTING!!!thumbs_up_by_weapons_expert_cool-d6sx4o7

13 hours ago, phi3nk said:

Gah!  he's back! I really luv  SIG! he's really and I mean reaaally different from other stars!  he's low key, simple.. nothing like I'm a star look at me air about.

SIG!  I'm gonna watch this for ya! :wub:

Watch: Seo In Guk And Nam Ji Hyun Are A Riot In New “Shopping King Louie” Teaser

Watch: Seo In Guk And Nam Ji Hyun Are A Riot In New “Shopping King Louie” Teaser

The latest teaser video for “Shopping King Louie” highlights the comedy in the upcoming MBC romantic comedy as the main characters get into all kinds of shenanigans.

Seo In Guk lurks around in the same stinky tracksuit and slippers, creeping out the people around him, while Nam Ji Hyun gets into a cat fight with a group of girls in the forest.

In one especially hilarious scene, Nam Ji Hyun is angrily giving Seo In Guk a wedgie(?) in public as Seo In Guk covers his face in shame.

“Shopping King Louie” is a romantic comedy that tells the story of Louie (Seo In Guk), a chaebol heir who loses all memory of his past and ends up in Seoul after being raised in France his whole life and Go Bok Shil (Nam Ji Hyun), a strong-willed ambitious girl from humble roots who is trying to make it in the big city.

“Shopping King Louie” is slated to air its first episode on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST, following the end of “W.”

Will you be tuning into this drama?

cr : 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/08/watch-seo-guk-nam-ji-hyun-get-kinds-shenanigans-new-shopping-king-louie-teaser/

Don't ask me, Soompi...

Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun are the neighborhood weirdos in 2nd 'Shopping King Louie' teaser

Drama 'Shopping King Louie' has released the second trailer for upcoming miniseries starring Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun!

The two are the neighborhood weirdos who stand out from the crowd.  While Seo In Guk is dressed as a bum and freaks out the women with his sudden appearances, Nam Ji Hyun is a poor country girl he likes to stick around because he, for the first time ever, has a crush and is drawn toward her.

Looks like a kooky adventure!  It starts airing on September 21!

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/seo-in-guk-and-nam-ji-hyun-are-the-neighborhood-weirdos-in-2nd-shopping-king-louie-teaser

IG update ; This photo a bit blurry, but idk, i like their height difference.

Cr6ysTzVIAA1pEb.jpg

Waiting... waiting for W to be over. muahahahahaha! ;):P

Because.......SIG over LJS...anytime! #sorrynotsorry  :D:wub:

I wanna see adorkable Louie! SIG in different character type this time... PU38 was a blast! (a fav for this year!)

Please make this drama okay.. I'll check for the SIG acting.. and smile and just.

9 hours ago, mikmik said:

Hooooo can't wait!!!!

My thoughts exactly!  It's rom-com which genre I'm not fond of ( unless it's good like FTLY or Marriage Not Dating ) but.. waiting for some laughs!  and SIG smile and acting :D  Lets enjoy this because SIG gonna enlist, right? oh noes! :(

@jongski what?it's going to be the last drama of SIG-oppa before he enlisting?Hwooooo:tears:is that why he work so hard lately?:(I can't wait for this drama to air but now I somehow wish time go slowly...I'm going to miss wourry oppa...but for now,I want to give him as much support I can as a fan,before he go to the army,I wish him the best,and I wish he take a good care of his health,and I hope before he enlist,he will get few award for all his hard work this year!I LOV our oppa!and I hope he do well!!!

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!:wub:

17 minutes ago, pangia said:

Sorry if this might be off topic but you guys kept on saying he'll be enlist soon, did his entertainment  come out and confirmed that? b/c so far I heard rumor but no official confirmation.

@pangia As far as I know nothing is official yet, but for his age he has to enlist to the military soon! I guess that is why he is getting involved in many projects lately!:tears:

Guest asmaraseo

Hiii everyone :D Love to read all of your comments here! Don't we all excited to see Gukkie being so squishy and adorable as Kang Ji Sung? Can't wait to start this drama!

At @pangia, I can't wait to watch your vid on Shopping King Louie! And on his military enlistment, I think it's because, if I'm not mistaken,  all SK men must do that  before they turn 30? SO SADDD :tears: I'll miss Gukkie so much!

So I tried to make vid on Shopping King Louie, but it turned out that the resolution is not so good :sweatingbullets:, but anyway, I hope you enjoy it! Gukkie is just too cute in those teasers and poster shooting vid, LOVE IT! :heart::heart::heart: 

Archived