[Drama 2016] Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이

Guest phi3nk

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asmaraseo

Hi everyone, don't we all SOOO EXCITEEEDDD for wed?!!! Ohhh... Louie, I'm so ready for you!!!

Sharing my new vid here. Just because I'm so impatient. And because Gukkie is LOVEEE :heart::heart::heart:

@pangia, I'm waiting for your vid TOO!!! Love love love!!! And thanks everyone for the vid and pics and comments!

Seo In Guk Raises Anticipation For Upcoming Drama “Shopping King Louie”

Seo In Guk Raises Anticipation For Upcoming Drama “Shopping King Louie”

Seo In Guk is making a quick drama comeback!

On September 19, the actor participated in the press conference for his upcoming drama “Shopping King Louie.”

The actor answered questions about the drama and said, “It’s definitely possible that you have seen a similar set-up or story [in another drama]. However, within the set-up there are really unique situations that you can’t imagine. It’s really exciting.”

He also addressed the burden of ratings and commented, “There will definitely be an influence from ratings. I’m happy when ratings turn out well and when it doesn’t I talk with the staff on working harder and we rely on each other. Rather than worrying too much about ratings, I think about being satisfied with my acting. I think showing my character’s color and the genre of the drama to viewers is more important. I will work hard to express this well.”

“Shopping King Louie” is a romantic comedy drama about a shopping king named Louie (Seo In Guk) who experiences amnesia and meets country bumpkin Go Bok Shil (Nam Ji Hyun). The first episode airs on September 21. 

SRC : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/seo-guk-raises-anticipation-upcoming-drama-shopping-king-louie/

Nam Ji Hyun Talks About Tackling Her First Lead Role In “Shopping King Louie”

Nam Ji Hyun Talks About Tackling Her First Lead Role In “Shopping King Louie”

With MBC’s “Shopping King Louie” airing its upcoming first episode, a press conference was held to introduce the drama and answer various questions.

At the press conference Nam Ji Hyun was asked how she feels about starring in her first lead role. She answered, “Since I’m at the time where I’m moving on from being a child actor to an adult actor, I get many questions about how I feel regarding this.”

The actress continued, “When I was a child actor I had to take on the first eight episodes at most, but now I have to take on about 16 episode from beginning to end. At first I thought I would feel a lot of pressure about my first lead role but I became at ease because the director said, ‘Let’s just have fun filming.'”

She concluded, “Now I don’t feel much pressure and I’m enjoying filming. I’m not worrying about the possibility of poor ratings right now.”

“Shopping King Louie” is a romantic comedy drama about a shopping king named Louie (Seo In Guk) who experiences amnesia and meets country bumpkin Go Bok Shil (Nam Ji Hyun). The first episode airs on September 21. 

SRC : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/nam-ji-hyun-talks-tackling-first-lead-role-shopping-king-louie/

“Shopping King Louie” Addresses Large Age Gaps Between Nam Ji Hyun, Seo In Guk, And Yoon Sang Hyun

“Shopping King Louie” Addresses Large Age Gaps Between Nam Ji Hyun, Seo In Guk, And Yoon Sang Hyun

On September 19, MBC’s “Shopping King Louie” held a press conference ahead of its first broadcast.

During the Q&A, Nam Ji Hyun answered questions about what it’s like working with Seo In Guk. She replied, “Seo In Guk oppa and I have an eight-year age difference but he was friendly and comfortable from the beginning, so it wasn’t awkward. He is really social, so there was no burden in approaching him and acting [with him] became more comfortable with time as well.”

Seo In Guk also commented, “I realized I had a lot to learn from Nam Ji Hyun. While filming together she showed acting that turned what I had been expecting inside out and surprised me. When we are on set we tease each other and play similar to how are characters are.” He further said that he relies on her a lot.

Furthermore, Yoon Sang Hyun revealed that he has a 22-year age difference with Nam Ji Hyun with whom he has a romantic interest in for the drama. The actor said, “I’m not conscious of it. If it were reality it would be difficult, but because it’s a drama I will express a pure type of heart pounding [love].”

What do you think about the age differences?

SRC : http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/19/shopping-king-louie-addresses-large-age-gaps-nam-ji-hyun-seo-guk-yoon-sang-hyun/

Thank you for posting all videos and photos <3 

I like their official trailer! It has a rather sweet tone to it in contrast of the more funny teasers we previously saw. A thing I like to ask myself and others before a eom com starts is:  Who will like who first? So, what do you say? Will lost Louie take and interest in Bok Shil's caring personality first or will Bok Shil not be able to resist his cuteness before that? :)

I am still wondering what kind of character Ma Ri will be like. We see she feels jealousy of Bok Shil, wanting to take the men's hearts. I was thinking she would be the scheming kind of girl at first, but in the trailer, she seems like a warm person. But what do I know? I don't speak Korean :D Im Semi was gorgeous with her smiling self during press con though <3

Wow thank you all for the posts and vid @Mayiya @asmaraseo @quockhanh45 and ofcorse @phi3nk you are great!:wub:I'm so happy to see our group growth every day,and I can't wait to see more of you'r post and sharing thoughts in the next dayd to come!let's all support our SKL drama teem together!!!:lol:

I loved the press conference even thought I didn't get every thing they sayd,but it was anyway nice to see.is the a possibility for Eng Sub for it and the long trailer?is it just me or SIG look down/tired?I loved how NJH give him a help in the end,with the Q he got stuck on,so cute I can't wait to see them act already...for me @juliacaesar it look like Louie going to fall for BS first,and I love it if it like that,cuz usually in most K-drama or asian drama,the girl is poor and fall for the main actor first,and the guy make them wait for a long time,before he wake up on his fealing...look like in the start BS going to pity him and take care of him like a poppy/baby before she fall for him,maybe this time the guy going to be the pitiful one,BS seem so into finding her brother and working hard to survive in Seoul,so it will take her some time to see her feelings for him.(or she take her feelings as a mercy/concern toward Louie?)or she will fall for him whan he say he like her???(I'm scared of the option that after he get all his memories back he will forget BS,and then she will go after him...)I can't wait to see what going to come already!!!:vicx:

as for SM nice or not must of the second female star,act like kitten to the main actors but turn in to a fox when the goys are not around,so who know... but she does look like a good kid,to me she seem more like a spoiled papa girl-princess then the foxy woman,if she will do bad things it will come from pampering and naughtiness not from wickedness,that what I think at least!

from the new trailer,it's look like Louie does wear BS-dongseng -her dongseng look different,and so cute!- training jacket,if you take a good look,Louie have 01 numbers on the back of the jacket,but as a homeless he doesn't!so what happend to his jacket?and in the previous trailers we see BS try to do something to his training (look like she trying to take them off but...;)) maybe she the kind of person,who put a mark on the clothes?or she know a mark from when she buy it?anyway why is louie wearing not his jacket but someone else jacket?maybe his lost memories,somehow connect to her brother?maybe they were together and some thing happened?it's look like when he wake up on the stairs,he look around confused,so maybe that was the begining of his memories problems,Louie turning point story?so maybe he wasn't a homeless long time,even thought he look like he didn't take a shower for a long time!:phew:

sorry for the long boring post...can't wait to see what you all think and have to say about the drama!SKL fighting!!!:wub:

@mikmik I liked reading your longer post of predictions <3 The thing about Bok Shil being busy to find her brother and surviving to "have time" to feel something for Louie, I think the opposite could be a theory as well! Louie might be busy discovering himself after the amnesia to be able to have early feelings for Bok Shil. But idk, it could be either! The thing about BS looking for a tag on Louie's clothes is a very good prediction! I also think this is what happened. Then BS starts to see Louie everywhere being helpless and since he has nowhere else to turn, he follows BS around looking for comfort ^_^ 

I just looked it up, and Viki has the 2nd teaser with English subs on! It seems like Louie indeed will trigger BS's maternal side, taking care of Louie like a child :D I find it so adorable

http://www.viki.com/videos/1112227v-trailer-2

'Shopping King Louie' director explains why he cast Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun

During the press conference for MBC's drama 'Shopping King Louie' on September 19, Director Lee Sang Yeop explained the casting.

He revealed why he chose Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun with, "Louie is a flower boy in a greenhouse, and he also is like a puppy. When I met Seo In Guk, I thought he was cute. I thought of him as a cute dog, but when filming with him, he also has a manly side and was cool.

Go Bok Shil is an innocent woman who resembles nature. I pondered over various actresses who were candidates, and ended up finding Nam Ji Hyun. With her clear gaze, Nam Ji Hyun matched the production crew's image of the character exactly, so she was cast."

You can see how well the casting was when the drama airs on September 21.

src : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/09/shopping-king-louie-director-explains-why-he-cast-seo-in-guk-and-nam-ji-hyun

"Shopping King Louis" Seo In-guk agrees to beggar disguise

photo764686.jpg

Singer and actor Seo In-guk was at the premiere of the MBC drama "Shopping King Louis" on the 19th. There were also producer Lee Sang-yeob-I, Nam Ji-hyeon and Lim Se-mi.

Seo In-guk said, "Louis doesn't know anything but shopping. However, he grows up after he meets a woman named Ko Bok-sil who has no memory".

"I am a beggar at the beginning of the drama and the process of becoming that is interesting. I enjoyed being a beggar and it was to a point where the producer tried to stop me".

"Shopping King Louis" is a romantic comedy between Shopping King Louis and Ko Bok-sil starring Seo In-guk, Nam Ji-hyeon, Yoon Sang-hyeon and Lim Se-mi.

src : http://www.hancinema.net/shopping-king-louis-seo-in-guk-agrees-to-beggar-disguise-98778.html

Haha... for the cute dog one... That's hilarious. :lol::lol:

I guess In Guk was too immersed as a beggar atm to the extent that producer tried to stop him. fiuuhhh... it's hard to be an actor, isn't it?

Archived