[Drama 2016] Shopping King Louie 쇼핑왕 루이

Guest phi3nk

Love the posters- except for Yoon sang hyun's styling! Maybe it's personal taste, but they seriously did him wrong- he's a way better looking man than that. Hope it changes throughout the drama. Seo in guk and nam ji hyun look good together, though, as expected of actors who seem to always have excellent chemistry with their costars(still hoping that njh reunites with lee hyun woo/kim soo hyun/etc again!). 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@spark101 Waaaaaaaa me to!me to!I want NJH to reunites and act alongside Kim Soo Hyun again!actually he was,and still,my first NJH shiping with...even thought they didn't do something serious like,she did with KHN or PHS,but still he is my No.1,shiping with NJH!:wub:

Who know maybe after SKL start I think differently!...I want to see her act with alot more kind of actors,and become No.1 actress,that I know she alraedy is!I really LOVE that girl!her act is amazing!-well that what I see and think!-I hope she win few awards in this drama,with SIG-oppa.I fall for hard for them hahahaha!:wub:can't wait to see them act as couple alraedy!only 15 days more to go!!!!

It's good to see you again @pangiaand waiting to see more of your amazing FMV!!!

Seo In Guk and Nam Ji Hyun are Sweet and Airy in First Couple Promos for Shopping King Louie

read at http://koalasplayground.com/2016/09/05/seo-in-guk-and-nam-ji-hyun-are-sweet-and-airy-in-first-couple-promos-for-shopping-king-louie/

Shopping King Louie Provides Fans With New Stills and a Making Of Poster Video.

From Instagram photos of our sexy Seo In Guk filming in Paris, to new stills of our poverish OTP (One True Pairing), to a video of our leads making cutesy drama posters….. today has officially been a great day for fans of upcoming drama Shopping King Louie.

read more in https://dramaswithasideofkimchi.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/shopping-king-louie-provides-fans-with-new-stills-and-a-making-of-poster-video/

The grand house and France soooo beautiful.

CroD8mXVUAQkmHi.jpg

MBC add 1 more poster

Crpv1_6UAAAEuqZ.jpg

cute... cute...

Thanks @phi3nk for all the updates!!! I'm so thrilled!!!!!

I have to re-post these tender, cute, and at the same time exciting pics of the OTP! They are adorable together. I can see already some chemistry going on, even if the drama didn't started yet!!!!

SIG has the ability to be sooooooooo clooooseeee to his female co-stars without even blinking his eyes!!!! :wub: The supermarket car reminds me the scene on his last video song "Seasons of the Heart", but one of the most thrilled meanings for me is Who is the one who really is going to shop? , and Who will be the first out purchased? HAHAHA :D:D:D

c7.jpg?w=636&h=359&crop=1 c5.jpg?w=319&h=179&crop=1

22 minutes ago, ituaku said:

2nd teaser...now 100% sure, he made the right choice again to choose this role... Fighting Louie !!!!

Thank you... Thank you... I'm in the outside of my office right now, kinda have field work and bad signal. I see the teaser is out but can't post it quickly. Ya know using cellphone or tab is difficult.

Omg!!! Louie's pants!!! Kkekke.... 

Both leads are cuuuttteee.... I see that @pangia already changed her pic. Can't wait to see your works sist... @pangia , @ituaku.

See... The names quotes ain't work, huhu... 

what should I do with you Louie? I try to make it fair for other casts also but really sorry if I will make more inguk/Louie gifs, I can't help.. he is my bias :wub: 

(oh...still same excuse after "I Remember You" and "Squad 38" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:)

o56em9.gif e8j7hZ.gif

yyS7fW.gif FfNdp3.gif

0KZ2_q.gif Ilr-W0.gif

@ituaku Thank you so much for posting that trailer! Their chemistry seems so good just looking at these teasers and it seems to be a really funny to watch as well! Somehow I can't help to compare the feel and the mood to Cinderella & Four Knights. No no no the story isn't similar at all, it's just that in the SKL posters and teasers they seem to be going for that storybook kind of style, just like C4K is like a fairytale. As much as I like C4K, I think SKL pulls it off better with portraying its concept.

AH I CAN'T WAIT! Time to replay the 2nd teaser 20 times. We saw nothing on Ma Ri and little of Joong Won. I'm interested in the Joong Won character because he seems to be of a different kind. I mean just look at his style! 

It's adorable how Louie seems to rely so much on Bol Shil. "Bok Shil, Bok Shil, Bok Shil, Bok Shil!" He will drive her crazy!....and then crazy with love B)  

THANK YOU!!!!THANK YOU!!!! @ituaku you are great!thank you for the new trailer!:wub:

some more cuteness to love!!!! I'm in love with Louie&BS!:wub: SIG-oppa so cute and full of energy!he bring a good mood,and energy for himself and the staf,it's hard not to fall for him!

@ituaku @mikmik THANK YOU SO MUCH for the teaser, the gif, and the videos!!!!

I'm officially IN LOVE with this couple :wub::wub::wub: 

@juliacaesar Yes, The way he called her name  "Bok Shil, Bok Shil, Bok Shil, Bok Shil!" ....ADORABLEE!!!!! :heart:

@phi3nk His pants!!!!! hahahaha ......BS I envy you!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!  

This is my favortite part hehehe

@phi3nk Yes I did change my avatar...was too excited after the posters came out.

I think my favorite scene from the teaser got to be the part where SIG pulled her sleeve. It just show how much he depend on her and trust her. It's so cute and make him look like a puppy following its owner around LOL. It's going to be a fun ride! 

download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f25694434%5fALjkimIAGnmxV9CjEgHckDB7K2o&m=YaDownload&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

Btw saw this cute anime poster on Instagram. 

Fairytale-like Poster and Teaser Featuring Disheveled Lead for Shopping King Louie

New posters and a second teaser have been released for MBC's upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Shopping King Louis, and if they're any indication, it looks like we're in for plenty of cute and physical comedy.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/fairytale-like-posters-and-teaser-featuring-disheveled-leads-for-shopping-king-louis/

Wow they really have big budget. Shooting overseas, rent the castle, and rent the luxury car with the foreign team production.

Cool...

The castle they used for filming is a hotel. Chateau de Bourron. http://www.castle-paris.com/

Cr0LkTUUEAAgCff.jpg

Crz7H-yUEAAN3-Q.jpg

It's grand luxury hotel, isn't it? 

New Louie's stills. These when he was still in Richie Rich mode.

louie_photo160908173928imbcdrama11.jpg

louie_photo160908173928imbcdrama12.jpg

src : http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=2563748&page=1&bid=louie_photo

SIG and Oh Dae Hwan for Grazia Magazine pictorial to promote SKL. Their hands, kkekeke..... :blush:

Cr0i7rUUAAATb5V.jpg

The crew and cast took a picture together.

Cr0EHvYUEAA45Yy.jpg

They use some native actors. I wonder tho, if SIG is going to speak in French language later on.

Some stills for other cast.

louie_photo160908171755imbcdrama10.jpg

Omo.... oppa... your hair and moustache...

louie_photo160908172329imbcdrama10.jpg

I guess Im Se Mi shocked when she saw YSH's moustache, haha.....

louie_photo160908172329imbcdrama11.jpg

And then she got angry to the stylist.

kkeke... why this post turned into fanfiction??

GREAT NEWS!!!

VIKI GOT THE LICENSE! but... but... it's not available in my country, hikhik....

1 hour ago, phi3nk said:

The crew and cast took a picture together.

They use some native actors. I wonder tho, if SIG is going to speak in French language later on.

Some stills for other cast.

Omo.... oppa... your hair and moustache...

I guess Im Se Mi shocked when she saw YSH's moustache, haha.....

And then she got angry to the stylist.

kkeke... why this post turned into fanfiction??

GREAT NEWS!!!

VIKI GOT THE LICENSE! but... but... it's not available in my country, hikhik....

Viki is not available either in my country!!!! :bawling:  How come???? I want to cry!!!

@phi3nk I'm with you... I don't like YSH's fashion style!!! :crazy: With all those bows on his shirts and weird patterns on his clothes!

The mansion-hotel and the car are superb!!! I want to watch SIG driving that fancy sport car!!!! YEAH!!!!! DAEBAK!!!!

SIG and Oh Dae Hwan for Grazia Magazine... and their hands .... OMO! Thoseeee handsssss!!!!! ....I have bad bad bad thoughts!!!!! Censored.gif :P

Great!!! They are promoting the drama on TV

@pafaccio  So Louie still in France? you're right.. big budget: the overseas shoot, the foreign crew, the castle, the expensive cars... well.. Louie is the 'King' ha ha ha.... shopping king. Ha ha.   When will SIG come home. I wanna see silly SIG IG post. I've grown to love his silly  selfie post. It's so fresh, so down to earth post.  It's not the usua ones wee see from other stars. It's not your I'm good lookin' I'mma post a selfie shot. 

W.. we're waiting for King Louie.. pleaseeee.. be over already!! :P

Edit to add.

I hope you guys will do a recap for these.  I'm glad Viki will sub this :D

Archived