YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@babyybluebear @browngirl i'm also having problem with HT3 on KBS world youtube channel.. it says it is not available in my country, Malaysia. I wrote a comment on the cut parts, and there are other people from other countries could not watch.now KBS world change the setting no comments allowed on the cut parts. I am sooooo frustrated..i have watched this episode on illegal site, but always rewatch on their official KBS World Youtube. They better fix this!

@Liza Hassan thanks for the sweet photos..for us to live on until they get back together 

They perk up my mood instantly and I smile !

My entire week goes by fangirling over them....!!

Sat n Suns watch the episodes raw n spazz

Mon n tues watch the subbed ep n spazz

Wed i miss them so watch their  n spazz

Thursday wait for the preview 

Friday wait impatiently for sat n rewatch the preview again n again

N the cycle goes on!!!!

@Kzealot looks like my weeks also like your weeks lol

@jaybs You bet I will post more pictures! Am lurking their IG accounts right about now... hurhurhur :tounge_xd:

@wynema Ahhh... that second picture was from an interview which they did with Chosun. And it was uber cute that they were both wearing the same colours for the drama scene and interview. Their stylists are way more hardcore shippers than us! Hahahaha :blush::blush:

@haifa234 You are most welcome dear :kiss_wink:

@jaybs You are so right about everyone around them are always heartily shipping them!!! Especially the MCs and staff of HT3 were so excited!!! You can clearly hear the ohhh's n ahhh's of the staff in the background ;)

@airgelaal Thnx for sharing the pic......they look amazing together:blush:

@Liza Hassan

Thanks for the pics, the parallelness of those pictures is just so uncanny. They are  just loads of cuteness that make me dizzy!!:wub:

@haifa234 Yeah, their chemistry is just so cute and amazingly good that we can't help but go crazy about them. Right????:w00t:

@Kzealot ikr, i hope we are not the only ones go crazy about them. If the emcees, their stylists ship them too, they both should go crazy about each other... Palli. Lol. I really love watching sung hoon blushing all the time and trying very hard to cover the couple socks. Just how cute is that. I think there is more story about the phone call..one said the other never picks up, while another said she never gets any calls. Something is fishy here. Hahaha. :w00t:

and another one from the same IG account. i love how they point out how he looks at people vs how he looks at SHS. it was the same for their HT3 guesting. (from what I've noticed)

all thanks/credits to IG @sangminyeontae 

3 hours ago, Liza Hassan said:

@wynema Ahhh... that second picture was from an interview which they did with Chosun. And it was uber cute that they were both wearing the same colours for the drama scene and interview. Their stylists are way more hardcore shippers than us! Hahahaha :blush:

Oh, i thought that was a bts pic! Haha I was too excited coz I thought they'll reunite soon! :D

4 hours ago, browngirl said:

here's another interview of Sung Hoon. so i guess they are FAR MORE comfortable with each other after the HT3 guesting? :wub:

all credits/thanks to IG @sangminyeontae :)

For the love of Kdrama God and SangminYeontae shippers, please date :heart:

Gotta thank the staff and crew of HT3 for inviting them and making them even closer! Oh, you Kcupids are shooting arrows to their hearts left, right, Centre! ㅋㅋㅋ

@haifa234 Lol , even i have the same thoughts!! The phone call thing was soooo fishy , I'm sure she totally made it up or tweaked the story to get themselves of the hook. ;)Embarrassed n shy Sunghoon was so adorable. He was sweating bullets the whole time!! Haha

I really like how honest Sunghoon is. On HT3 he admitted that feelings develop when they work together and he is always  open to the possibility of dating. He even clearly admitted that Hyesun was close to his ideal type while Hyesun was beating around the bush.

Even in his previous interviews he mentioned that if he gets a hint that the other side is interested, he will try to woo her.

I love that they have gotten closer since HT3. You never know, our wish may come true!!!!:blush:

Awww... They seriously look good together! After working together for seven months, I really REALLY am waiting for some good news after the drama ends.

And they should be casted again for another drama with lesser censorship! Hehehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

9 minutes ago, Liza Hassan said:

Awww... They seriously look good together! After working together for seven months, I really REALLY am waiting for some good news after the drama ends.

And they should be casted again for another drama with lesser censorship! Hehehehe :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

less censorship, more kisses, more skin ship? then cable dramas FTW! *i'm keeping my fingers crossed* :wub:

27 minutes ago, Liza Hassan said:

15 minutes ago, browngirl said:

less censorship, more kisses, more skin ship? then cable dramas FTW! *i'm keeping my fingers crossed* :wub:

Agree with you two 100 %. They need to be in another drama as leads with lots n lots of skinship n kisses...:wub: 

Tvn should cast them, their dramas have one of the best kissing scenes!!! Fingers crossed!!

Have been a very busy week for me, so I did not contribute much, however, I read every single post on here before I go to bed. That's how I de-stress myself. Regardless of all the rumors about them dating, our couple just glued to each other like gum. They are not embarrassed by the rumors, but even getting closer! Look at that picture they took while having the interview! How can we not ship them?? 

Btw, I love to read the comments on YouTube of where their videos are posted! There are tons of shippers out there! I hope they all spazz in here!

and another one from the same IG, this one a video taken from some of their clips from the drama, Five Children. they used the same song that the 2 sang on HT3!

the same video can be viewed in full in the youtube channel given in the link. it's really sweet, and gives an overview on how they used to hate each other all the way to liking each other then falling in love.  :wub:

44 minutes ago, browngirl said:

new update from IG: @sangminyeontae

I guess this is from SH recent interview?

SH said the possibility may become 50% after the drama if the person is good. You know what that means? He is IN! His 50% is contributed, just waiting for the 50% of SHS to make it 100%!! Don't you think he hint it a few times already that he is waiting for SHS's move?

21 hours ago, wynema said:

I wonder when the 2nd pic (where SHS rests her head on SH's shoulder) will be shown? Hope it's this weekend already! Their chemistry is really off the charts! Love them!

It looks like an interview-exclusive picture somehow? Since they said things we never saw elsewhere and Sunghoon's arm isn't over Hyesun but put behind her with manners. In Korea they call that the manner hand hahahha.

Anyway,
I actually understand that they would get closer after Happy Together 3 and it doesn't sound like a lie. I don't think they're already dating behind the scenes, and they were really purely colleagues. I don't think they get to talk properly between scenes so maybe small jokes here and there like Sunghoon's 'is it okay if I hug you' :blush::blush::blush:

12 hours ago, Kzealot said:

@haifa234 Lol , even i have the same thoughts!! The phone call thing was soooo fishy , I'm sure she totally made it up or tweaked the story to get themselves of the hook. ;)Embarrassed n shy Sunghoon was so adorable. He was sweating bullets the whole time!! Haha

I really like how honest Sunghoon is. On HT3 he admitted that feelings develop when they work together and he is always  open to the possibility of dating. He even clearly admitted that Hyesun was close to his ideal type while Hyesun was beating around the bush.

Even in his previous interviews he mentioned that if he gets a hint that the other side is interested, he will try to woo her.

I love that they have gotten closer since HT3. You never know, our wish may come true!!!!:blush:

I found the phone call fishy in another sense, not that they made it up or tweaked the story, but that Sunghoon did call and Hyesun's account sounded truthful but the problem is what was Sunghoon thinking when he made that call? :3
Hyesun claims it's done accidentally but for him to say he called but she didn't pick up means he did the act of calling :3333
I wonder what he wanted to tell her at 4 am hehehehehehhehehe.

Hyesun wasn't beating around the bush imo. 
I felt that Sunghoon was the one who's more out of character on Happy Together
In many interviews he clearly said he's not the aggressive kind in relationship and would wait for the girl to show interest in him before he'd woo her, so all throughout Happy Together 3, Hyesun was like 'he's lying, he's lying' everytime he says something.

See, behind the scenes we kind of established that Hyesun's super chill (like a younger brother lol) and Sunghoon's more quiet and probably sensitive in terms of feelings
When Hyesun said Sunghoon's similar to Sangmin, Sunghoon prolly thought Sangmin was obnoxious, arrogant and all that so he's like...'really?' and Hyesun's like 'ahahha no, what I meant was~'
But because Sunghoon never really expressed anything more to her behind the scenes that when Sunghoon suddenly says all these things of Hyesun being close to his ideal type and how he likes the usual Hyesun was a 'lie'
Hyesun probably was like 'what, why is he saying all these things, he definitely never acted this way behind the scenes'

I don't know? I found Sunghoon's stand more defensive when he's like ah no, I'm only acting when with her and Hyesun's like but I felt my heart flutter and then Sunghoon's like o_o........
Can you imagine the thousand of thoughts that went through his mind.
OH YEAH. when they re-enacted the scene did you guys see him touch his heart when Hyesun was curling backwards hahahahahah that was so cute.
AND WHEN THEY SAW THEIR KISSING SCENE, I saw Sunghoon eye Hyesun for a second before hiding himself in embarrassment hahahahahaha.

I literally watched their episode so many time I can memorise each moment lolz. 

@browngirl i enjoy the video sooo much..kind of feel how the love had developed between them (in the drama), and with the background song too! This means they are very good actors indeed. Just hope, they do have those feelings in real life :wub: @kdramamich but 30% is not much. i hope he would say more. We are greedy lol :w00t: 

We do really need korean translators who ship them as well..like kpop groups, when they have shows, or interviews, the translations from shows or interviews always come fast and accurate..i was an elf before, i know there are so many english speaking koreans fan who contribute to what suju are today.  Just hope there are korean shippers who will contribute translations from koreans view too..we really need that :)

Archived