YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

11 minutes ago, browngirl said:

@kdramamich thank you, thank you, thank you for creating this thread! now i can spazz about our YeonSang couple all i want! :w00t:

- i havent watched ep 39 and 40 with subs yet, but i did get to watch it raw, and yesterdays episode just about broke my heart into a thousand tiny little pieces! i hate to see them both heartbroken like that. :tears:

Please spazz all you want, @browngirl because we love to read anything about our YeonSang / socks couple! Speaking of the socks, do you think SH and SHS stylists ship them as well? In HT3, SH said he asked his stylist whether he has to wear those socks... Lol! As I mentioned in the drama thread before, I noticed the color of their outfits matched each time when they are together.. I bet the stylists communicate to each other... 

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, kdramamich said:

Please spazz all you want, @browngirl because we love to read anything about our YeonSang / socks couple! Speaking of the socks, do you think SH and SHS stylists ship them as well? In HT3, SH said he asked his stylist whether he has to wear those socks... Lol! As I mentioned in the drama thread before, I noticed the color of their outfits matched each time when they are together.. I bet the stylists communicate to each other... 

i think their stylists most probably do! :D i did find it a little funny when SH said he was wondering why his stylist suddenly asked him to wear those socks when he was wearing a completely different one before the show. 

Guest airgelaal

Oh, I happy, that we all happy here, even if the last episode was painful to watch.

I think, that this break up was very painful, but it's something important. For example, if you visit dentist and he suddenly said, that you had big problems with one tooth. Then he start to treat it. This can be very painful. You can blame yourself, that you should visit dentist earlier. Or think, that you shouldn't visit at all, because treatment is so painful. But after all, we all understand, that it was necessary. And everything will be ok soon. They need to feel that pain now, so they can be happy in the future.

And what I see, that YT didn't blame SM. She isn't angry. I think, she think about him now even more than before. So very soon she will realize, that she can try to overcome her problems. It's not impossible, because she really cares about him a lot.

Yay, thank you @kdramamich for this topic! I've been a fan of Sung Hoon for a while and since watching Five Enough, become a fan of SHS a bit too = I think she is naturally pretty and such a cute personality. When she had full makeup on for the imagined scenes, she is quite gorgeous!

Some may not already know - SH, like SM, was also a model (before he became an actor).

Image result for sung hoon3c6f33223bf6739b433e51c2356b6e0c523c7110

@fashiondream thank you for the magical SH photos. He is definitely a stunner and SHS also seems to be able to bring the smolder, as we saw in her dream sequence! These two are radiant together on and off screen!!! 

In the Five Children thread many commenters have suggested that the fashion show that SM will be in might be some sort of catalyst for SM and YT's reconciliation. This is how I hope it goes down... I want YT to get to her breaking point of realizing that she can't live without SM, then I want to see her dress fierce and fabulous, show up at the fashion show and part the sea of fangirls that will be swarming SM! Basically I want to see it play out just like the final scenario in her dream sequence ;) SM needs to see that side of her. He needs YT to declare her love boldly, just as he has been doing all along. If she can go out on a limb and do something like that, then I think that they will get back together and form an unbreakable bond. Also, if Sung Hoon sees SHS all dolled up like that on set again, how can he possibly resist her in real life? Know what Im sayin'? Haha! 

For now I am going hard core denial mode on the Five Children break up and focusing on shipping SH/SHS for real. I think I have watched HT3 five times now. LOL 

2 hours ago, jaybs said:

@jaybs 

For now I am going hard core denial mode on the Five Children break up and focusing on shipping SH/SHS for real. I think I have watched HT3 five times now. LOL 

The same with me.i also have watched HT3 like everyday since the Eng Sub is out! I really love the chemistry they have together. SHS should open her heart for SH, i think she likes him but keeps denying. SH clearly said he likes her. I cant stop thinking it would be the best if they end up together. I know i should worry more about my complicated love life right now, but i cant stop thinking bout these two. Really mess up my day lol. I decide to watch ep 39 and  40 after Eid celebration, maybe will watch next,cause i know my heart will break when i see sangmin sad. I cant cry right now, in the mood of celebration. lol

@kdramamich thanks for the friendly response..yes, i am new to the forums, have been silent reader all this time.  But i'm not new to kdrama, been following since 2002, my first kdrama was Winter Sonata :)

But since i have become real obsessed with SH and SHS couple, decided to share my thoughts here. Thought i'm the only one sooo engrossed with the couple. they both really really mess up my day lol. If i found anything interesting, i will share here. Thanks! 

and because i know that we're all sad about the last episode, here's something to cheer us all up! this is probably one of my fave scenes with this couple, yes, even more than the kisses! i'll explain after these:

SMandYTbookstore2.png

SMandYTbookstore.png

:blush:

what i love about these photos are the fact that it shows just how comfortable they've grown with each other. it's not just because SangMin initiates the skinship, it's because YeonTae allows it that make these my go to scene whenever i want to be giddy and happy (which we all need after last episode's cryfest!). plus when SM talks later to ask YT what and where she wants to eat is just, i don't know, intimate? because I, for one, will not allow anyone to talk and breathe on my neck unless it's someone that i honestly and genuinely love. :wub: so let's hold on, shippers, and pray that the writer doesn't extend the agony for far too long! 

oh, and welcome @haifa234! happy shipping! :D 

Guest airgelaal

I like the part from HP, where SHS said, that she never misunderstood SH, when he asked about hug. So he could continue doing so. Actually, if it wasn't that important to her she won't insist that it's ok to continue. So she really likes, when he say so, even if she refusing.

So sweet :blush:

42 minutes ago, haifa234 said:

@browngirl thank u! I still struggle how to attach photos here. Lol. Do all shippers know  that SH likes SHS latest photos in her instagram? I hope that means something :wub::wub:

waaah! when you mentioned this i immediately went to SHS's IG and there it was! these 2 are seriously shippable! :wub:

oh, and regarding the attaching of photos, i just followed this:

*not sure if this is allowed. somebody tell me so i can remove it! :sweatingbullets:

and since @fashiondream shared some photos of SH (thanks for that, btw!), i thought i'd share some pics of SHS from some magazine pictorials that she's done. 

SHSGraziaPictorial.jpg

SHSHarpersBazaar.jpg

SHSFirstLook.jpg

pretty! :wub:

BONUS!

this picture that was used by the Happy Together3 staff that had people comparing SH to Won Bin!

SHlookalikeWonBin.jpg

:wub::w00t:

Hi all, just to share this recent y.t. video on the YT-SM couple:

https://youtu.be/Y6gUiC2_lMM

I am practically following this owner's y.t. and blog, think the owner is also a great shipper and the photos in the blog are really good. (*p.s.: i am not getting a commission for this, but good things must be shared, right ;))

http://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=heyum07

Whoa.. shipper thread for Yeontae and Sangmin.. (My main favorite couple for this series are all married tough so I can't spazzing about their chemistry openly :P BUT for Sunghoon and Shin Hyesun the chance for them to be a couple is possible! :wub:)

Hopefully our heartache will be healed this weekend. Their hardship hasn't finished yet. Kim's mother will be another obstacle that they need to face together..

A fan art about Yeontae's imagination scene.. the hand cream scene

48 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

I like the part from HP, where SHS said, that she never misunderstood SH, when he asked about hug. So he could continue doing so. Actually, if it wasn't that important to her she won't insist that it's ok to continue. So she really likes, when he say so, even if she refusing.

So sweet :blush:

i know what you mean! :D every part of their guesting on HT3 was just gold that i find it hard to choose one particular scene as favorite, BUT, if i do it would have to be the one where Yoo JaeSeok asked SHS that she thought SH was as snobby as his character in person. SH looked a little shocked(?), looked at SHS and very softly asked her if she really said that. i mean, for me, he could have had a reaction like saying "Really?!" in a louder voice like everybody else, but he said it softly, almost gently, and obviously meant for her ears only. added the fact that SHS touched him before explaining and everybody in the studio, including the staff, just went wild! SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW CAN WE NOT SHIP THEM IF THEY'RE LIKE THAT?!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

SHsnob.png

SHsnob2.png

SHsnob3.png

SHsnob4.png

:w00t:

45 minutes ago, cute_Cher said:

Hi all, just to share this recent y.t. video on the YT-SM couple:

https://youtu.be/Y6gUiC2_lMM

I am practically following this owner's y.t. and blog, think the owner is also a great shipper and the photos in the blog are really good. (*p.s.: i am not getting a commission for this, but good things must be shared, right ;))

http://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=heyum07

thanks for sharing this! i looked at the youtube channel and immediately subscribed. so full of SM-YT goodies! too bad i can't read Hangeul, otherwise i'd be stalking the blog as well! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8l-7Vg19M

Just gonna add this on this thread too!
The song they sang in Happy Together and I colour-coded it

The lyrics talk about birthday so I went to check up our actors birthday and SUNGHOON'S BIRTHDAY IS ON VALENTINE'S??? hahaha that's kinda cool hehehe
But hey when Five Enough ends I think it'd be Hyesun's birthday soon yaknow omg I'm getting feels just from thinking of this hahahahahahha

All For You - Cool

It’s already been a few days since you haven’t called
Do you know that it’s my birthday soon?
But time keeps ticking without concern

Because I was more worried than annoyed
I went to the entrance of your street without planning it
I didn’t think I’d see you but you greeted me with a smile

Actually, I worried about this a lot
Because I had nothing I could do for you
Even though I lack so much and I don’t have much
Will you still accept me?

For you, only for you
I might not be able to give you the whole world but
Now I will promise only to you
I will be a person who is only for you

It’s only for you just wanna be for you
You just need to stay by my side just as you are right now
Even if I’m born again, I want to look at only you forever

credits: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/seo-in-guk-eunji-all-for-you-lyrics-english-romanized.html

I really liked how they really didn't sound like professional singers at all but omg all the glances they keep stealing is killing me

Archived