YeonSang Couple (Shin Hye Sun 신혜선 ❤️ Sung Hoon 성훈)

kdramamich

@airgelaal and @browngirl yes i also like that part..hehe..looks like SHS also likes to be teased by SH, that's why she told him to keep doing that.. so sweet :wub: they just cant deny the chemistry they have. And btw, @browngirl im also excited to see SH likes SHS photo :)just waiting for SHS reaction. I also began to like her..and let me study this first how to upload photos lol. 

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest airgelaal

By the way, why do you think SHS decided to let SH sit first in HP? She didn't want to sit with another man close to her?

1 hour ago, airgelaal said:

By the way, why do you think SHS decided to let SH sit first in HP? She didn't want to sit with another man close to her?

was wondering about that as well. maybe she's just more comfortable with SH? :wub: in the old format for HT3 (sauna set), it's always the senior(more popular)/sunbae who sits nearest the hosts, but not sure with this new format they have. needless to say, i find it cute that after SH moved to the place that SHS indicated, he kinda looked at her and waited until she was about to sit before making a move to sit as well.(just like SHS said, he's well mannered, a true gentleman) :wub:

Sorry shippers, I was so busy today and did not have time to check out the thread until now and read all those lovely spazzing here. This video was posted couple months ago.. I know sung hoon has been modeling for MCM for a few times in the past but why he came to the reopening party with SHS? No other actors or actress from the drama went to this event, did SH invited SHS as his partner? check out the video below! SHS linked her arms with him and Looks like SH wants to hold her hand when they were finished with the photo shoot.. Again, their outfits matched! Hmm...

Omo, Omo @kdramamich That video is a stellar find! Look at those two hotties giving off gorgeous couple vibes on the red carpet! SH totally looked like he was trying to hold SHS's hand at the end; Kyaa!!! There is no end to how much I ship these two <3 <3 <3

A good friend who lives in Seoul told me today that people in Korea are totally buzzing about this couple too; we are not alone, friends :D Haha!

3 minutes ago, jaybs said:

Omo, Omo @kdramamich That video is a stellar find! Look at those two hotties giving off gorgeous couple vibes on the red carpet! SH totally looked like he was trying to hold SHS's hand at the end; Kyaa!!! There is no end to how much I ship these two <3 <3 <3

A good friend who lives in Seoul told me today that people in Korea are totally buzzing about this couple too; we are not alone, friends :D Haha!

And they said they never met outside of the drama in HT3!!! This video is just too good not to share! I wish some native Korean will join this thread and give us some 1st hand information! 

Also @kdramamich you are absolutely right about them wearing nearly identical leather jackets in the photo above :wub: Seems like the striped socks they wore on HT3 was not their first foray into the World of couples clothes! Heres hoping for more visual displays of affection to come!!!

13 minutes ago, Daisy Str said:
Beautiful couple, they do look good together! So cute too! :D 

Anyone knows how to read Korean? What are the meanings of all those hashtags? I know SHS typed "thanks" at the end of the caption. Thanking who? SH for taking her to the event? 

@Daisy Str, I tried to google translate each one of them. The first hashtag is Yeon Tai, second one is sang min, then green couple. The hashtag after the brand name MCM is leather jacket. That's all I got. The last few hashtags google translated into something strange and does not make sense. 

Hello. I am new to this forum. I have been a silent reader for a while and finally decided to make an account. I know a little bit of Korean. So, I will try my best to help. I think she mention the name of a reporter at the end. The translation for the caption goes like this:

#YeonTae#SangMin#coupleouting haha (laughing sound) #mcm#riderjacket#couplelook#News1#reporterKwonHyunJin Thank you haha

Hello everyone......I been a lurker for quite sometime now.......but I couldn't resist myself because of this couple. Especially after their HT3 ep.....I fell completely in love with this couple. Because I wanna spazz all about them... it's so nice to know there are others who love this couple as well.

Archived