[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

What a beautiful couple !!!! They match so well. :D

I always think that for a couple is very important to be just a litlle bit crazy .... just crazy in love.... lol....... :wub:

Well... just enjoy another song.....

Spoiler

Diapositiva1_zps4hpauzyp.jpg

Diapositiva2_zps4quyk9fa.jpg

And thanks to @alcides14 for your kind words...:)

Edited by isaboo2014
  • Like 10

Hey guys....I'm loving these two so much in Doctors. I was a die-hard PSH and LMH shipper after Heirs but that craziness ended with time.

But now I'm totally shipping KRW and PSH (guess I should change my user name..lol)

thanks for creating this thread ♥

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lmhpsh said:

Hey guys....I'm loving these two so much in Doctors. I was a die-hard PSH and LMH shipper after Heirs but that craziness ended with time.

But now I'm totally shipping KRW and PSH (guess I should change my user name..lol)

Welcome. Yes , it will be nice if you change your user name:P.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lmhpsh said:

@lmhpsh, yeah! Welcome to this ship that goes full sail! Your user name... huuumm! :phew::D:D

• Like 8

gM1vQ80.jpg

7 Things you never knew about Kim Rae Won's first love

I liked it that he can talked about his first love and was honest to admitted, unlike others celebrities they divert /ignored it, if they we're asked , but i don't blame them maybe they just liked their privacy. But KRW talked about it. 

“I met a beautiful, bubbly woman when I was 18 and introverted,” Kim Rae Won started his story on first love.(he likes bubbly?) maybe the girl just like down below:wink:

uXmf8sG.gif

---------------------

She asked him out first, which led to a year-and-a-half-long relationship. (Reverse the situation, this time KRW should be the One to ask her First for a date, in the future, maybe it's PSH):thumbsup:

3. He took her home every day

62c80987-1918-4451-a746-bafb0837d014.jpg

Kim Rae Won said. “I got on the subway to take her home every day. It took me 3 hours roundtrip. I did it for a year-and-a-half.”

----------------------

“When I was 19, I thought I couldn’t go on anymore. Now that time has passed, it’s nothing,” Kim Rae Won said. “Now I thank her. (First love) doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s just a pretty, precious memory from my childhood.”

Kim Rae Won also clarified that she’s just his first love and not someone he still has feelings for. “Even if [the fans] find out about her, this happened so long ago that it’s just a childhood memory,” Kim Rae Won explained. “Because it happened so long ago, if she hears this story now, it would be insignificant to her.”

Is he seeing someone now? Kim Rae Won said in a 2015 interview that he’s been seeing a non-celebrity woman since Gangnam Blues but that they’re not official.(just wonder how about Now?) 

c Dramafever FB

• Like 7

7 Things you never knew about Kim Rae Won's first love

Celebrities don’t like to talk about their significant others, but perhaps a story about an old love is the exception.  Doctor Crush’s heartthrobKim Rae Won, spilled the beans on his first love in a talk show back in 2013. In the show, he shared what they did on dates, how much he had liked her, and that she's a mother of one now. Not so surprisingly, after the show had aired, the fans deduced who she was! Scroll down to reveal Kim Rae Won’s first love!

1. Kim Rae Won’s first love is an actress

a94043de-b9e8-48e1-9c8d-f4602e4f232d.jpg

“I met a beautiful, bubbly woman when I was 18 and introverted,” Kim Rae Won started his story on first love. “I met her on the filming set of a drama. She was an actress … I was a religious, conscientious lover.”

2. She asked him out first

59ddd809-b3c1-4054-b586-92a9f4308c48.jpg

She asked him out first, which led to a year-and-a-half-long relationship.

Kim Rae Won said she wrote him a poem that went like this: “Life is a long chair. Some sit for awhile and leave, and others stay for a long time. I wish you wouldn’t leave my chair.”

3. He took her home every day 

62c80987-1918-4451-a746-bafb0837d014.jpg

Kim Rae Won reminisced that it seemed as if she was the only person in the world. “She lived in Bundang, which had nothing but rice fields back then,” Kim Rae Won said. “I got on the subway to take her home every day. It took me 3 hours roundtrip. I did it for a year-and-a-half.”

4. She dumped him

7d6e1963-e9d2-4d35-bcff-0bf187afa5b7.jpg

This happened when she was in college and he still in high school (she was a year older than him). “We were on the bus when she received a message on her pager from another man,” Kim Rae Won remembered. “I asked who he was, and she got so scared that she couldn’t say anything.” He said they broke up soon after, saying, “A lot of men must have asked her out since she’s so pretty and charming.”

5. After that, he tried killing himself

d2e620eb-992e-4876-8c79-a4b8574536f4.jpg

“I was so, so hurt,” Kim Rae Won said. “I was so hurt that I wanted to die. I fell in the Han River once. It was in November and so cold that I crawled back out right away. I felt so terrible.”

6 All that is left of his first love is good memories

c0bc2be8-e6ae-45ec-98b3-07c5edfffd15.jpg

“When I was 19, I thought I couldn’t go on anymore. Now that time has passed, it’s nothing,” Kim Rae Won said. “Now I thank her. (First love) doesn’t hurt anymore. It’s just a pretty, precious memory from my childhood.”

Kim Rae Won also clarified that she’s just his first love and not someone he still has feelings for. “Even if [the fans] find out about her, this happened so long ago that it’s just a childhood memory,” Kim Rae Won explained. “Because it happened so long ago, if she hears this story now, it would be insignificant to her.”

7. So who is she? 

d78596f6-fd18-4cc8-a516-19a2e00185d4.jpg

Based on the hints he had dropped on the talk show, (she’s an actress, a year older than him, they filmed together when he was 18, had lived in Bundang, and she’s a mother of one now) fans have deduced that it’s actress Lee Yo Won!

Is he seeing someone now? Kim Rae Won said in a 2015 interview that he’s been seeing a non-celebrity woman since Gangnam Blues but that they’re not official. We wonder if he’s still seeing her!

What do you think of Kim Rae Won’s story? How does it compare with your first love? Tell us in the comments

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-kim-rae-wons-first-love/

• Like 3

Hello Raeshin Shipper!   I'm a Minshin Shipper (never regret it) and glad to be here.  

Love both PSH and KRW too... Their chemistry were DAEBAK! I don't really mind if things will become real to them.  NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  

Anyway, enjoy spazzing, be happy, have fun and most especially build friendship here....  That's how I created my memories in Minshin Shipper.  

By the way, I enjoy reading all posting and gifs:D  

• Like 17

did you guys watch d latest bts? dancing in the rain scene... .. gosh that was so cute!!! adorable to the max.. i only ship JH-HJ well at least for now... but after seeing the bts .. aishhh i cannot.. how to restrain myself from shipping KRW & PSH... help! :blush:

• Like 14