[OFFICIAL] Park Shin Hye & Kim Rae Won (Doctors Couple)

marie67

Those BTS are a drama on itself :P. I like them so much, but I wonder why KRW is so reserved off cam? Is he in a relationship? NOOOoooo I am finally shipping PSH with someone and then he is taken!

Did you guys see that PSH is smiling at one angle when they're kissing?

• Like 9

1 minute ago, marie67 said:

Those BTS are a drama on itself :P. I like them so much, but I wonder why KRW is so reserved off cam? Is he in a relationship? NOOOoooo I am finally shipping PSH with someone and then he is taken!

He's like this . More shy , this seeems to be his nature :D  I ALWAYS SAW HIM LIKE THIS . You still can dream .

• Like 12

17 hours ago, AngelaC said:

at 0.30 if you notice, they both look at each other then look away as if they got caught of their crush.. sooo cuuttteee.. ahahahah.. like the way KRW look at Shin Hye.. :wub::wub::wub:.. 

Hello... this is my first time to write something in soompi thread , and so sorry for my poor english 

and you're right they both look at each other then look away . There is something in their eyes :))) 

is there any KRW die hard fans in this thread? is he usually like that? gazing her co star (off cam of course)  . Or my delulu only :D:D:D

• Like 9

8 hours ago, marie67 said:

He's always like that coz he has a such a manly demeanor! So gentleman (which is one PSH admire about him). I am not an avid long fan of KRW but I saw some of his past interview videos recently and he looked so reserved. :D 

Not to mention that he said he has an INTROVERTED personality when he met his first love (w/c is now married aww) :wub:

• Like 16

In my opinion, all I see in those BTS is a very pleasant and care relationship. I enjoy seeing the way they take care of each other.

KRW is an excellent leading man and PSH is glowing, she looks very happy and beautiful.

Spoiler

Diapositiva4_zpsscs3xjku.jpg

Diapositiva3_zps1yxwbpk3.jpg

Let´s sing again!!!!!

Edited by isaboo2014
  • Like 16

Hi all,

Minshin was my first ship, and now seeing SH with KRW, I have this strong urge to hope them becoming a couple!

All I can say is shipping is fun and tiring at the same time. A lot of time it is merely baseless speculation. It is only fun when you ship with facts and evidence. To me, couple items dont count, especially when some clothes or accessories are popular! What do count are their interactions, differences we note when comparing to past interactions with other co-stars, body language, BTS gives us access to all these to analyze and draw some understanding. 

While it's easy to wander off to what we call "delulu" land, it is only responsible that we as fans ship them responsibly, i.e, not spreading false information that others (antifans, etc) can pick up and use it against our favorite actor/actress. 

So.. i have seen the BTS, SH is very at ease with KRW and cute in a charming way. She intiated to link arms, helped him adjust his tie (more than one). All very sweet and caring. RW also acted caringly towards her. While it's still early into the water, I hope it sails as I wish happiness for SH. And if it's gonna be RW, I would be very happy since he is a mature and well regarded actor! I enjoyed his work over the year: my little bride, my love patzzi, love story in harvard, etc. And boy, he has amazing determination and dedication for his work, he shedded 15kg for Gangbam blues!! Respect!! 

Happy shipping & happy watching Doctors

• Like 22

22 hours ago, marie67 said:

Actually I always thought of him as a serious and shy person in general so I was taken back a little when I saw this

CnN_OPxWgAEw_xQ.jpg

CnOdNODWIAAg_XJ.jpg

He was def more playful and at ease on set than I expected... 

Not to mention all the hair playing with hers

CnNttjeVMAAXfvF.jpg

CnNtt9UUsAAAmcO.jpg

But it's her specialty to make everyone at ease  so :)

I didn't see the smiling part btw

• Like 21

On July 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM, miki75 said:

Hello Raeshin Shipper!   I'm a Minshin Shipper (never regret it) and glad to be here.  

Love both PSH and KRW too... Their chemistry were DAEBAK! I don't really mind if things will become real to them.  NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  

Anyway, enjoy spazzing, be happy, have fun and most especially build friendship here....  That's how I created my memories in Minshin Shipper.  

By the way, I enjoy reading all posting and gifs:D  

:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

• Like 6

On July 13, 2016 at 4:45 PM, philaphobia said:

Hello... this is my first time to write something in soompi thread , and so sorry for my poor english 

and you're right they both look at each other then look away . There is something in their eyes :))) 

is there any KRW die hard fans in this thread? is he usually like that? gazing her co star (off cam of course)  . Or my delulu only :D:D:D

@philaphobia, welcome! :)

• Like 3