[Chinese Webmovie 2016] Uncontrolled Love 不可抗力

IMOmusings

new wudong interview has been english subbed!

an amazing interview where we learn important things like what xiao bai tastes like and meng rui being into BDSM

trans for my favorite parts.

Spoiler

@ 3:40 q: what does xiao nian taste like?

mr: taste? what do you mean? *giggles* (what is this reaction lmao)

q: up to your interpretation

mr: if xiao nian was answering this, he'd say i was smelly

q: do you think he smells?

mr: i ate him...when i bit his ear. he's so white-skinned and clean, it definitely tastes good. texture wise. apart from the ear, there's also kissing.

q: so you ate a lot

mr: ...yeah (that face.......)

@ 4:33 q: why do you act so arrogant in front of the young master?

xb: because...he is too infuriating. he teases me and bullies me. he only does it behind the camera. don't you think i'm normal without him around? when he comes, i just want to retaliate bc he usually picks on me

q: examples?

xb: he would purposely trip me, and pull down my pants and-

q: what??

xb: pull my pants...haha (this is elementary school level ahaha)

q: ok let's stop here

@7:40 q:did you have feelings for him during filming?

mr:*endless explanation*

q: so is it yes or no

mr: what was the question

q: yes or no

mr: of course in the film i do

q: we only want to know yes or no

mr: AAAAH YES!! (lmao poor guy)

@9:03 q: what if someone ask you to hand the other person a love letter?

mr: is that person disabled? ask me to hand him a love letter?? just try and see

xb: that person wrote the letter and want me to hand it to him? do they want it torn or burned? (he's so cute while saying this omg) 

@10:38 q: what is the first thing you would you do if you wake up in the other person's body?

xb: castrate myself, hahahaha

mr: look at the lower body. no, just kidding. there isn't much to see.

q: didn't you already see it? why are you pretending you didn't...

mr: ....*giggles* (this reaction again...i can't stop laughing)

@13:48 q: in his solo interview, xiao bai said you can't get hard

mr: ....*glares*

xb: did i??? i said...you're soft when we're together...as in personality. i want to be treated gently, not hard, so that means you understand me...what are you thinking of? (HAHAHAHA)

mr: hahaha

xb: did you cut your hair?

mr: yeah. does it look bad?

xb: so old-fashioned...

mr: old-fashioned???

@18:33  q: compare your hand sizes

xb: my hand is especially small.

q: compare it

xb: it's very small

q: just compare it!!

mr: just tell us straight out to interlock fingers! here, look, look!

xb: still trying to pretend you want to compare sizes, can you tell which one is smaller?? just say what you want

q: why are you guys getting annoyed at questions from the fans-

xb/mr: we're annoyed with YOU!!!! (i love this interviewer so much, she is doinf god's work)

@24:43 q: what other roles do you want to act together?

mr: his image would be good for those school type characters and wear uniforms. that's my desire.

xb: what do you mean desire? like want to be like me, or want to be friends with me?

mr: *gesture for banging* (i'm speechless...)

xb: oh...

mr: the role that i want is someone that he completely obeys

q: he already obeys you

mr: no, he's still rebellious deep down. if he's obedient, we wouldn't have any problems. i want him to never follow his own will but only listens to me

xb: so what you want is the character that likes you even though when you hit him or torture him 

mr: yeah (he looks like he LOVES that idea)

xb: like, "young master, please hit me and abuse me" and hanging me, like from the ceiling over there (omg)

mr: you can tie yourself up (OMG)

xb: then i say "hurry, please hit me". like that, right?

mr: *nods* (i'm screaming, that FACE)

q: you guys took this question so far. i think i should have asked you what are your roles in S&M instead

mr: i don't know what you mean (that face is so punchable right now hahaha)

xb: he knows dou M (super masochistic)...

mr: what haha

xb: haha i don't know i learned everything from you

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like the real life interaction between this 2 hahaha

bo wen is totally the master and meng rui just his slave :P

meng rui is being aggresive but bo wen usually stay cool and ignore him :sweatingbullets:

the scene that i love is

Spoiler

the one when master bite his slave's ear hahaha

that feels so sexy :phew:

btw, i got the full story of d novel from my friend and the author is too cruel to siao nian :tears:

btw, someone has subbed videos of their BTS and show. check this acc at YT

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHN7jLUHVsbdrlZkttJOjg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5o5oyfb6ZWLSM1oiLqY2YA

meatbun and meatbun02

he/she also subbed another bl webseries and movie

I just finished watching the movie and I loved it.. I actually cried during the scene where he was holding xiao nian in his arms.. T^T I want moooooooore!!! Now I am watching interview and BTS clips.. they are so cute tohether and they just crack me up <3 <3 <3

gifs from old livestream on 6/15.

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro6_r1_250.gif

meng rui was sitting properly at the beginning, then he got some wine in him and this misbehavior is the result

Spoiler

0067rOKYgw1f4ykdbt31wg306x06yb2f.gif

0067rOKYgw1f4ykdwq9dig306s06wx6t.gif

0067rOKYgw1f4yke5aj6vg306x06yqv7.gif

0067rOKYgw1f4ykefbfcsg307e076b2c.gif

0067rOKYgw1f4ykdockq5g307e076qvd.gif

poor xiao bai has had enough

cr.

this one is from 6/19. mmm that seafood

Spoiler

006eK8CXgw1f50uvtf8yhg30k00g0u0z.gif

006eK8CXgw1f50uy78r1fg30k00g0x6p.gif

006eK8CXgw1f50v0zbkfyg30k00g0e83.gif

006eK8CXgw1f50v8yvwedg30k00g07wm.gif006eK8CXgw1f50vbdmz42g30k00g0npe.gif

cr.

6/21 livestream. apparently, they cook better than they bake

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro5_r1_250.gif

Spoiler

not sure if cute or gross

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro10_r3_250.gif

xiao bai didnt know how to work a stove =_= ... but luckily someone else does

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro4_r1_250.giftumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro7_r1_250.gif

also me when cooking

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro8_r1_250.giftumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro3_r1_250.gif

everything turned out edible afterall \o\•/

tumblr_o9l9g7qR841r374bro9_r1_250.gif

video cr.

19 hours ago, missmeiz said:

@shuwei thanks dear... so xiao bai and meng rui is a popular people in China?

i'm not sure, but anyone with less than 1 million weibo followers probably wouldnt qualify as popular. but they are working on it!

@shuwei Love your gifs! Oh these boys are giving me feels. I know I should stop real people together but these two are so funny and cute together (even though they actually seem straight). Also I know I've said it before but Master's voice in the series is seriously too sexy! Like man, I can't get enough. 

download links and rough trans for the OST

the lyrics are written by the scriptwriter. they are simple but they embody the characters perfectly. xie yan's song is a story of regret and taking what he had for granted. shu nian's song is about selfless endurance. 

Meng Rui - Uncontrolled Love

Spoiler

the sky is dark, but the right side of the bed is still empty

as if it's always been empty, unable to wait for you

saying goodnight and turning off the lights, I still can't find your eyes

turns out you are already gone, turns out I'm all alone

your words, your actions, your love, your tears are all for me

how can i not feel the pain

borrowing the night to have courage and kiss away your pain

I want to protect you so you won't ever let go

uncontrolled love, force majeure

we won't be separated by the words of others

if only you can agree

are you still listening, tell me our memories

I'm afraid I'll forget the happiness you gave me

let me be in pain, let me go on without your sadness

if you are willing, then nothing else matters

my promises, my efforts, my persistence, my hopes are all sincere

it's my decision to love you

borrowing the moonlight to have courage and kiss away your pain

I want to protect you so you won't ever let go

uncontrolled love, force majeure

we won't be separated by the words of others

if only you can agree

borrowing the moonlight to have courage and kiss away your pain

saying I'm sorry, forgive me for not treasuring you 

wanting to love you once more, force majeure

hold your hands and walk together

but when I wake from my dream, where are you

but when I wake from my dream, where are you

Wang Bowen - Dream

Spoiler

I don't have anything, standing behind you

there are many types of love, they're all not mine

there's no need to explain

I don't dare to be sad, I can only endure

I also understand that you don't want to confront it

eeeing your every smile, every gesture

I feel fortunate as if receiving your affections

pretending not to notice for your sake

I laughed and cried silently today

I tell myself I truly love you

I'm not sad, turning my back and bearing these wounds

saying you are only a dream, then waking up to sorrow

saying you are only in my memories, please let me keep dreaming

[repeat verse/chorus]

I laughed and cried siliently today

I tell myself you truly love me

I'm not sad, turning my back and bearing these wounds

saying you are only a dream, it's futile

saying you can only be in my memories, please let me keep dreaming

inside my dream, i continue to dream

little live duet previews :)))

If you are looking for the novel, it is published in Chinese under the name 不可抗力  which is usually translated in English as "Force Majeure" ( French term found in legal contracts that means beyond human control.)  AFAIK it has not been translated into English.  I read a machine translation which was pretty unsatisfying but at least gave me the major outline of the story which, as others have pointed out on this Forum, differs in significant details from the movie/webcast.  The raws that I read, and there were 2 of them, both came with two endings, a hopeful one and a tragic one.  I don't know which is the "official" ending.  If you don't mind semi plot spoilers, you can read Lan Lin's  遲愛 (translated as "Love Late ") which is being translated (nearly complete!) by the talented Dairytea on the website Chinese BL Translations.  Here's a link:  http://bltranslation.blogspot.com/2013/06/delayed-love-by-lan-lin.html
Xie Yan and Shu Nian are not the main characters, but it gives a satisfying glimpse of their future plus some back story on Shu Nian that helps explain his complex personality.  Also, for Ke Luo fans, he plays a larger role in this novel.

Spoiler

Spoiler!  Someone mentioned in a preceding post that, in the novel version of Uncontrolled Love, Shu Nian is raped by an 18 year old.  It's not as simple as that.  The boy, Ke Luo, is seriously in love with/obsessed by Shu Nian and their relationship is an extremely close one.  They are actually living together, and when he goes off to uni, Ke luo even entrusts him with power of attorney over his shares in the Ke family company.  Shu Nian loves him dearly but wishes to keep it platonic because he himself is so in love with Xie Yan that he wants to be true to him even if he can't have him.  If it weren't for his commitment to Xie Yan, Shu Nian probably could have returned the boy's romantic feelings and had a nice life.  When they have sex, it is Ke Luo's 18th birthday, and he had been pretty clear that he wanted to celebrate reaching legal age by having sex with Shu Nian.  Shu Nian, however, is sick with a fever that night and being somewhat delirious can't put up much of a fight even though he keeps saying no, no,no.  So while it's not consensual, there was no real rough stuff.  Shu Nian was actually raped, repeatedly, roughly, bloodily, earlier in England (I think the movie had him going to the States) where he was in graduate school after having been "banished" by the homophobic Xie Yan.  The rapist was none other that (drumroll) Xie Yan who took advantage of Shu Nian when he was drunk.  So for anyone who wonders where Xie Yan is coming from, he is the classic homophobe who takes it to an extreme because deep down inside he knows. . .

the official weibo posted that they dont have an exact date but part 2 will be out "before fall". kind of a wide time frame lol.

1 hour ago, sybil2016 said:

Hide contents

Shu Nian was actually raped, repeatedly, roughly, bloodily, earlier in England (I think the movie had him going to the States) where he was in graduate school after having been "banished" by the homophobic Xie Yan.  The rapist was none other that (drumroll) Xie Yan who took advantage of Shu Nian when he was drunk.  So for anyone who wonders where Xie Yan is coming from, he is the classic homophobe who takes it to an extreme because deep down inside he knows. . .

Spoiler

are you talking about the scene in the bathroom? i remember it going differently? shu nian was drunk and made the first move by hugging and kissing xie yan. its dubious bc alcohol was involved and xie yan was being rough but i would consider more consensual than ke luo's scene. shu nian even mentioned being happy about it at some point in the narration, while with ke luo his thoughts were totally in despair.

10 hours ago, shuwei said:

the official weibo posted that they dont have an exact date but part 2 will be out "before fall". kind of a wide time frame lol.

Reveal hidden contents

are you talking about the scene in the bathroom? i remember it going differently? shu nian was drunk and made the first move by hugging and kissing xie yan. its dubious bc alcohol was involved and xie yan was being rough but i would consider more consensual than ke luo's scene. shu nian even mentioned being happy about it at some point in the narration, while with ke luo his thoughts were totally in despair.

I went back and reread the google translation

Spoiler

The sequence of events seems to go like this:

Xie Yan arrives at Shu Nian's flat to find him in front of the door canoodling with some guy he just met who clearly has him staked out as a 419.  Shu Nian, so blind drunk he can barely stand, is trying to fend off his advances.  Xie Yan dispatches the guy by telling him he is Shu Nian's boyfriend.  He retrieves the key from Shu Nian's pocket (requiring intimate touching) and wrestles him into the flat, out of his clothes and into the bath, telling himself that he is just going to make sure that Shu Nian is okay and then leave.  However, he can't tear his eyes away from Shu Nian in the bath, especially when Shu Nian starts touching himself.  There is a lot of internal rumination as Xie Yan denies and rationalizes his attraction.  He eventually extracts the still drunk ("drunk as mud") Shu Nian from the bath and begins toweling him down.  When he gets below the waist, Shu Nian gets turned on.  He groggily recognizes Xie Yan and first cowers to hide his erection and then tentatively puts his lips on Xie Yan's.  Xie Yan explodes in a frenzy of pent up desire hugging Shu Nian, pressing him up against the bathroom wall, squeezing between his legs, biting his "timid" tongue, all the while wallowing in memories of their shared childhood during which he pwned him, body and soul.  Shu Nian becomes alarmed at the intensity and tries to curl up, but Xie Yan demands that he spread his legs.  Then the usual stuff happens with Shu Nian saying " No" and "Don't" and "It hurts" and Xie Yan telling him to be obedient and slapping his rear.  What happens next is, to my mind, crueler than cruel.  His inebriation starts to dissipate as he realizes that the pain and rhythmical motion he is experiencing are occurring in the embrace of his beloved Xie Yan.  Shu Nian then defaults to his conditioned Xie Yan response mode of total trust and obedience.  If Xie Yan is doing this it must be okay.  Right?  He awakens in the morning in pain on blood-stained sheets only to be told by Xie Yan  that the previous night was the product of a momentary urge and not to think anything of it, that he doesn't like men.  To me, this is mental as well as physical rape because of the way Xie Yan was able to use Shu Nian's love to get him to eventually comply with his self-styled "urge."

rough trans of for some parts of their 5/22 ifensi appearance.

i have been waiting so long for subs but doesnt seem like anyone want to sub it, sobs. i understand very sparsely but even i can tell xiao bai was in ultra TROLL mode that day

@ 7:47 

Spoiler

mc: young master, what would you like xiao bai to be like? 3 2 1

mr: to listen to me

mc: he doesn't listen?

mr: he's rebellious

mc: xiao bai are you the rebellious type or the obedient type?

xb: why would i obey him

mc: so between you 2 which one is more obedient to the other?

xb: he listens to me

mc: what sort of things doesnt he listen to?

xb: he listens to me about everything

mr: that's his dream

mc: does he listen to you on the bed or off the bed?

xb: we don't go on beds

mc: there isn't that sort of scene?

xb: we don't go on beds, the bed is too boring, we go to other places...

mr: hahahaha

fans: ooooohhhh

mc: ...i wanna ask the fans, is everyone here of legal age?

fans: nooo

mr: sorry...

xb: even if they are underage they like hearing this kind of stuff

Guessing game

Spoiler

mr: so these people are gonna distract me from finding xiao bai?

mc: yes, they will mix up their positions and you can only guess by touching their hands

mr: touch hands? then let me inspect their hands first

xb: so he cant touch other places?

mc: then where do you want him to touch? haha

mr: let me look at your hand

xb: i won't let you see

mr: you...fine, i won't look. ok...ok...turn your hands over...ok

mc: so did you remember all of them?

mr: put the blindfold on me 

xb: i don't wanna

mr: you...many people looking at you. hurry. my hair will get messed up

xb: i'll hold the mic for you

mr: my hair will get messed up

xb: really?

mr: is anybody protecting me?

xb: nope

mr: my eyes are covered

mc: don't worry, we wont let you fall. ok now he will start touching your hands

xb: where should i go?

mc: there are 4 audience members

mr: mc, do i have to walk to them? i can't stand here and touch their hands?

mc: yes, you come to them but you can only touch their hands

mr: who? what?

mc: you can't ask [the audience]

mc: ok, in your positions. meng rui, please come over here

xb: um...hold on...

mc: yes?

xb: nevermind

mc: ok, turn left, take 2 steps, put your hand out. in front of you is #4

mr: i want #1, where is #1? #4, #3, #2...this is #1?

mc: right, that's #1

mr: ok, i'm gonna start touching. this is #1? a girl.

mc: and this one?

mr: a boy

mc: and this one?

mr: leave this one here. a girl. this is the person in the uniform. is there more?

mc: no more, no more

mr: the person is the uniform stand aside. #2 is a girl, stand aside. #3 stay here. #4...is a girl, stand a aside. is there one more?

mc: 2 more. don't move back, be careful.

mr: this is xiao bai

fans: oooooh

xb: i was trying to hide from him

mc: why do wanna hide?

xb: i was worried he might touch my clothes

mr: arent i good??

mc: you are

xb: you did it then praised yourself, really...

mc: he correctly picked xiao bai. now its your turn. 

xb: feeling hands again?

mc: yes. the 2 ladies, please go back to your seats. we'll choose 2 new people. give meng rui a hug. hey, why dont you give these 2 guys a hug too? lol

xb: they dont want to hug

mc: 2 girls from please come up. its gonna be the same as before.

mr: want me to help? 

xb: don't need it (ok but look at him holding that blindfold out until meng rui notices him before this...meng rui should give this tsundere brat a good pinching lol)

mc: help him out. want to do it yourself?

mr: he looks so silly lol

mc: who says, he looks cute

mr: ok, lets get into positions. did you look at everyone's hands earlier?

xb: i didn't, it doesn't matter

mr: so confident

xb: i don't think i can guess right. young master's hands are very nice...hm, can i touch somewhere else?

mc: where do you wanna touch?

xb: touch their legs 

mc: you want to? you can try

xb: no, touch leg then touch hand, his legs are especially shor-

mr: we're ready! hurry up and stop talking (poor young master...)

xb: ok ok ok. have we started?

mc: we started

xb: where??

mc: #1's hand is higher. no, behind you. yes yes, hold his hand.

xb: what are you doing? too small, this is a girl, move over! just kidding, sorry. this is too big.

mc: eliminated?

xb: eliminated

mc: what about this?

xb: isn't this the same person?? is there more? this is male. is there more? this is a girl, that's enough

mc: so who is it?

xb: i felt 3 male hands earlier, then...

mc: you said there were 3 males but you're wrong, there was one female

xb: i felt one male hand twice, so who is left? this isn't young master. this isn't him. then...this is wrong!

mc: then who is the right one?

mr: i think it's the first person...uh, this is the one. am i right? (lmao meng rui's face)

mr: thank you to the fans who came to the show today, thank you everyone, bye bye

xb: who are you? oh it's him

mc: you felt his hand twice

xb: he has nice hands

Punishment

Spoiler

mc: if you can't win the game, the punishment is the hug the other person from behind and say "promise me, don't be angry at me anymore, ok?"

xb: am i punishing him or is he punishing me?

mc: you lost

xb: so i hug him, then say what?

mc: "promise me, don't be angry at me anymore, ok?" you have to backhug him

xb: promise me, young master, don't be angry at me anymore, ok?

mr: you know that you were wrong?

xb: i'm xiao nian

mr: then that's ok, haha

xb: you agree to forgive xiao nian?

mr: i agree

xb: thank you

mc: look at young master. he was enjoying it

xb: i only need to be xiao nian, he already likes it. if i'm not xiao nian then he won't like ii

and of course gifs

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro9_r1_250.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro10_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro8_r1_400.gif

another wudong vid was subbed. the guys talk about gifts for xiao bai's bday, but i'm mainly here for meng rui getting trolled about his height (again). poor guy, i bet he's pressured to look like a bl seme stereotype haha

and some bts gifs :3 xiao bai might be tall but everything about him screams "pamper me!!" and everything anout meng rui screams "i will!!"

Spoiler

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro5_250.gif

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro2_400.gif

the guys did another flirtatious ad from their favorite white phone lol. i dont even think they were in character this time 

and they recorded a radio program on 7/5. they didn't forget to be incredibly adorable even on the way there :flushed: 

CmnW6vGUsAA7_qd.jpg

Spoiler

4a3d4e49jw1f5jfx71hsdj20qo140dp3.jpg006m9u5zgw1f5j5kkrgfpj30kt0rs0wt.jpg

005XjFYRjw1f5jb7zfynrj30qo0zkgsm.jpg

(meng rui's pants sure are tight)

5f7020d2jw1f5j9fm7x4ej20qo11ygro.jpg

then meng rui posted this afterwards. implying xiao bai drove him on a date at night?? what a tease lol

Spoiler

4a3d4e49jw1f5jfx5jlfvj20qo0zk0zh.jpg

lan lin (the novel author) did a Q&A on weibo and xiao bai and meng rui can't resist to troll her lol

a little background, lan lin is known as "mom" to  her semes and "stepmom/adopted mom/mom in law/wolf mom" to her ukes bc the ukes always suffer a lot in her stories. so meng rui always call her mom and xiao bai (and the fans) calls her wolf mom.

http://m.weibo.cn/1666969831/DDzCynPjM

Spoiler

a fan asked "who is taller between young master and xiao nian" and lan lin posted a screencap reply

ll: can i say the truth?

staff 1: hahahaha

mr: the truth is i'm taller

staff 2: wolf mom, don't be scared, be true to yourself, young master is taller

mr: but its a small difference

http://m.weibo.cn/1666969831/DDzKUntVz

Spoiler

mr: mom, should i take care of you when you are old? out of all your sons who else can you depend on? there's only me right? you also like your "daughter in law". can you not say nonsense? only then i will take him home during new years.

ll: yes, yes, yes, young master is the tallest, seme-est, strongest

http://m.weibo.cn/1666969831/DDzUk1Z8j

Spoiler

xb: wolf mom, if we return to ep 1, i act as "young master" and he act as "company secretary", what do you think? also, if young master and i fell into the water who would you save?

mr: you want to switch roles? and i will agree? i think you are too full of yourself

ll: of course...you can have whatever role you want...(need to save some face)...after i courageously jumped down, you two will have to pull me up

Ah! Awesome @shuwei please give me more! Love these two. I really wish someone would translate the novel into english for us. 

Edited to add: I find it hilarious that in real life Xiao Bai is the boss, it's so hilarious how much Meng Rui gets pushed around. Adorable. I wish there some bts kissing scenes, unless all the kissing is super rough and then I'll just take the lovey dovey phone related PPL. 

some additional info from lan lin's Q&A. she deleted them to keep her weibo clean, sadly even meng rui's, but screencaps are still around 

1. lan lin chose meng rui to play xie yan first. then out of the 22 people who auditioned for shu nian, meng rui made the decision to choose xiao bai. she's very happy with them both in the end

(so surprising to me that an actor got this power??? i guess lan lin really is young master's "real mom" lol. also explains meng rui's indulgent behavior around xiao bai. it was his choice!!!)

2. the novel has two endings because lan lin wanted to write a bad ending more but after she posted it the fans cussed her out so she wrote a happy one afterwards. so technically the bad ending is the official one

Spoiler

(but the film crew already released a bts pic hinting that the movie will adapt the happy ending. so no one will cuss them out haha)

a meng "slave" rui ppreciation post :)))

get you a man who can feed you

Spoiler

006eK8CXgw1f4xf6srcpkj30ku112dl3.jpg

6b4ba0a3jw1f5meyjjke8j20qo0zkae0.jpg

dress you

Spoiler

006jQOK5jw1f216dwyhrjj31kw2dc4iu.jpg

00652S3xgw1f5mcled9kbg30fk08rhdv.gif

pay attention when you are sulking

Spoiler

00652S3xgw1f5mclshw28g30fk08rkjt.gif

tumblr_o9m0z2nfna1r374bro3_400.gif