[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

9 hours ago, penelop3 said:

I love the scene between BS and her dad. They are really adorable! 
But it seems that BS's parents don't recognize the mob boss? It could mean: he's not the kidnapper or he is the kidnapper but he got away (it's not like her parents can file case since it means revealing BS's power).

It seems to me that BS's mother does recognize the Mob Boss, the way they both looked at each other just was strange. How she reassured her friends that he was a regular guy, not a policeman. I just get the feeling that they know each other.

11 hours ago, dhakra said:

PHS does something that not many actors out there are capable of, there are 3 scenes where he demonstrates that, where he doesn't say a word, doesn't do a specific thing and the scene just focuses on his expressions. And it's perfection. There are no words necessary, no interactions required, everything that needs to be said does his face. You see his sadness, his thinking on things that are either happy or depressing, his broken heart, his inner-self spinning around. Just by doing nothing. This is what seperates a good actor from an exceptional actor. It really is the first time I have to acknowledge an idol as capable actor who does very well at this job. He adapted to PBY's acting skills where she out-acted both of them.

I first watched him in Nine Times Time Travel and that's what impressed me. He has a way of conveying his emotions w/his eyes and draws you in emotionally to his character. I know he's a work in progress acting wise but what I love about him is with every different role he takes you can see how he improves. He w/time he is becoming, in my opinion one of the better actors in SK. I'm happy that he is taking more mature roles.love.png He just shines in them.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done wirh 3 and 4.. i just falling for Park Hyung Sik, haha and Park Bo Young is such a cutie, her amazement on MH's hidden room was epic.. the way she make her voice big is so funny.. Oh! WOOW! WOW!! haha

I agree with everyone who said that GD likes BS when they were in high school, the way he make sure BS will hear his ideal type... now, why he didn't pursue her, i'm not sure... maybe he knows her mom like rich guy for BS so he loss confidence since he likes to be police from the start... i'm not sure.. I like to have a friend like him, but if i'm putting myself on BS's shoes, ugh, friendzoning me in my face.. that hurts

And in the next episode, MH will also think that GD likes her as well, can't wait for the development of their feelings... love triangle is not a perfect scenario for these three cuties but that's where we are heading and I'm so game to see the jealous MH and when BS will start looking to MH as a man. 

Hello ^_^

Enjoying this series so much, right now. So happy to hear about the ratings. I really hope they break 10% next week. This is a HUGE thing for JTBC :wub:

I haven't read all your comments, just some, in the last two pages :phew: anyway... I was curious about something. DBS already bumped into 'the culprit' two times, in the last two episodes. Why didn't he feel hurt or anything after bumping into her? It's strange... does her power only work when she wants to use it or? I thought if people bumped into her it would hurt... but he didn't feel anything!? :huh:

There are plenty of really comic scenes in this drama, with dark things in between. I think they are working well so far. I hope they keep this up until the end. 

I'm liking this 'she thinks he's gay' thing and I hope it goes on for couple of more episodes. That scene with her dreaming about AMH 'stealing' IGD from her and touching his butt. LOL Hilarious! I really hope we got more similar scenes before she finds out that he is not gay.

Even if our couple is technically, not yet a couple, I already see ton of chemistry there. They are just SO cute together. Every scene with those two is just... :wub::wub::wub::wub: He already has feelings for her and is definitely the best boss (Ever!). (He will automatically turn that like into 'love and let's get married' when he finds out that she is the girl who saved him when he was in that bus, right? XD) I think I'll die when romance starts... they'll kill me. So, that's one other reason, why they should not start it yet... just wait for me to get ready, oki?

IGD's girlfriend... what is she doing? Boyfriend is taking her to the doctor (BS's bro) and she looks at him like she wants to do him right this moment, while her boyfriend (HALO!) is there, outside. My god... I don't like this girl.

IGD is rude towards BS, but he just means good and is very good friend. His face was a little weird when BS told him about her feelings through phone... Did he like her? Does he maybe feel something... but is hiding and then there's the girlfriend? Will everything change after gf gets [word missing] with BS's brother? but, again... I hope it doesn't happen, because BS's bro looks like a nice guy... he wouldn't do anything with her when she has a bf, right?

Person who stalks AMH, and did shot at him (thankfully not with real bullets)... something tells me it's his big bro, the one he talked with over the phone. I don't know... this is just my 6th sense telling me, ofc, I am sure I'm wrong. lol But, other two brothers showed their hate towards him getting father's company so openly and it got me to thinking,  big bro is so calm... I know he helped MH when MH was young. But, they are chaebols... everything is possible. His good face... it looks like pretend one to me. I hope I'm not right... because it will hurt MH later, if it really is him.

oh... I came here to just ask something and now look at me. I wrote a novel. hahaha :lol:

12 minutes ago, athena22 said:

Sorry just saw your post thoroughly  @bebebisous33 loved your analysis of AMH , BS and IGD. I strongly agree with your point of DBS being blind added to that she remains passive to all the affection or as such shown by AMH. not only that her BFF Gyeong shim realized AMH is not gay just after one outing  while she still didn't after being with him for atleast this much of time (longer that gyeong shim's). For example AMH tried to protect her when he got shot. But now i think she is starting to get her eyesight back by realizing how nice he was when he didn't react like she expected him to to all the things she had said.  about the preview he realised IGD and BS's affection for each other while the former doesn't yet realize it. As far a i have seen the character of IGD he is really trying to take care of her so much. for example which bringing of taser or  be it worrying about her safety he is very gentle and caring butt has a tsundre personality. In fact from what i have seen in 4 episode he seem to be taking care of BS more than his GF. He did get really surprised when BS yelled at him on the phone and hung up it looked like a lover's quarrel even though they were not. That doesn't mean AMH is not fit for BS i agree with @penelop3 's attribution of IGD and BS as radio signal. yes their frequency doesn't match:lol: while AMH's craziness and BS's matches perfectly. moreover AMH easily read her thoughts as if there is a telepathic communication between them for example in the hospital after IGD and BS in argument he told her she looks as if she had seen her crushes GF. while he was not there when cellist was introduced.During BS's drunken state she tells to AMH about log out about being gay. What did it mean?? does it mean she doesn't want him to be gay or something like that.

First of all, thanks for the compliment. white cloudYes, it took less time for AMH to notice DBS' cuteness and sexiness because when they first met, she was herself, not hiding her personality at all. However, DBS has been hiding herself from IGD from the start in my opinion. The way she kept her distance from him... to me, IGD seemed to be a very good student, whereas DBS was lazy and slept a lot during the lessons. To sum up, she was not a good student hence I believe, she felt inferior to him. Since he was a good musician either, he had another quality than she didn't have. As conclusion, his skills increased her inferiority complex.

AMH's attitude towards DBS is totally different from IGD towards DBS: DBS shows her lack of knowledge (stock option, attitude -activity / femme fatale - pomme fatale) but she is not bothered. Striking is that AMH explains her the words,  he even expects her not to know the signifcation, yet he finds it funny. As fact, he doesn't mind her being lacking in that aera... why? Because DBS is honest and genuine in her behaviour. Since AMH has always been surrounded by fake people (his family), he feels more comfortable around her as she doesn't hide anything. On the other hand, I noticed that IGD kept complaining about DBS... she should work harder, study harder aso. In my opinion, he kept rubbing salt in her wounds therefore DBS felt so inferior to him. He doesn't challenge her in the end, he makes her feel small, while AMH's behaviour has the opposite effect:

- what can she do?

- Where do her powers come from?

As for the comment to "log out as gay", she really meant that he should stop being gay. Nonetheless, her words are ambiguous. By saying this, she wanted to protect IGD and she reveals her jealousy... however, her words could be viewed differently: by asking him to stop being gay, she wants him to look at her as a woman, she wants to be noticed, she wants him to fall in love with her. In reality, she never meant the second interpretation, yet it can be seen as an invitation for AMH.   

@evie7@Yongzura@Ahpheng@nonski@UnniSarah@penelop3@triplem@ruzikie@dhakra

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON SURPASSES 8% + PARK BO YOUNG & PARK HYUNG SIK'S CHEMISTRY

Spoiler

201703051508779413_58bbac94666e1_99_2017201703051508779413_58bbac950fc71_99_2017dobongsoon.png

Naver - Osen: 'Do Bong Soon' CP casted Park Bo Young♥Park Hyung sik from the beginning...200% satisfied

1. [+4292, -50] The chemistry between them is really good! Puppy couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Cheering for Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik

2. [+4066, -53] The Viewers are also 200% happy

3. [+3720, -63] Finally JTBC Drama has succeeded this time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You should be thankful for Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik

4. [+2560, -39] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The casting is really fun

5. [+477, -9] Park Bo Young has acting in a comedy drama before so i felt like the role fits her well but honestly i didn't expect much from Park Hyun Sik and i was surprised because he was better than i thought. Also the chemistry between the two of them was better than i expected, Park Hyung Sik is slowly becoming the lead actor.

6. [+471, -13] Rediscovery of Park Hyung Sik ^^ He is really handsome and he's acting is really good and for Park Bo Young she doesn't need a word, she is simply the best♡

7. [+440, -5] All the actors are really good, they don't exaggerated and act really natural

8. [+414, -4] The person who decided to cast them needs a reward ㅠ

9. [+379, -5] Park Hyung Sik & Park Bo Young and even the others are really good

10. [+341, -4] CP-nim, Casting Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young was the best decision!!!! Their chemistry and acting attract the viewers for sure~

Spoiler

0002647320_001_20170305080814302.jpg

Naver - Isplus Joins: 'Do Bong Soon' Surpasses  8%...New History

1. [+77, -2] The chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung sik is really good! And the acting is good too! I feel like it can surpasses 15%. It's really funny and fun

2. [+61, -2] The Kidnapper is so cruel. Park Hyung sik becomemore Handsome

3. [+47, -1] The chemistry between everyone is really good, Especially, Park Hyung Sik is so Handsome and his voice is like honey, It really make my heart flutters and Park Bo Young is really cute and lovely.  Let's get more exciting!

4. [+42, -3] ㅠㅠㅠ Very funny

5. [+28, -5] But Am i the only one who thinks that Jisoo's acting is a little awkward?

6. [+8, -0] The rating keeps going up~~ Very fun~~♡

7. [+6, -0] Why did my heart flutters when Park Hyung Sik was looking at Bong Soon in the club? I want to see them together soon ㅋㅋ

8. [+3, -0] I watch it because of Park Hyung Sik, but now i'm in love with puppy couple

Cre: http://netizendrama.blogspot.com/2017/03/strong-woman-do-bong-soon-surpasses-8.html

13 hours ago, briseis said:

A brief summary of Min Hyuk’s medical condition after surviving spending one week under Bong Soon’s protection 

I love her medical diagnosis too

wC9WIG4.png?2

I died laughing at this..Our poor girl she does have the experience in these matters.

@Ahpheng Love the c-strips! I'm happy your joining us

16 minutes ago, briseis said:

Log OutLog In, Come Out

The moment when Min Hyuk realizes that Bong Soon’s tendency to use mixed-up words is actually a heriditary condition.

thank you for explaining that log in and log out... i know what she meant but i didn't get the log in and log out... i was like, maybe they use that phrases in korea for coming out,,, hahaha

30 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

First of all, thanks for the compliment. white cloudYes, it took less time for AMH to notice DBS' cuteness and sexiness because when they first met, she was herself, not hiding her personality at all. However, DBS has been hiding herself from IGD from the start in my opinion. The way she kept her distance from him... to me, IGD seemed to be a very good student, whereas DBS was lazy and slept a lot during the lessons. To sum up, she was not a good student hence I believe, she felt inferior to him. Since he was a good musician either, he had another quality than she didn't have. As conclusion, his skills increased her inferiority complex.

AMH's attitude towards DBS is totally different from IGD towards DBS: DBS shows her lack of knowledge (stock option, attitude -activity / femme fatale - pomme fatale) but she is not bothered. Striking is that AMH explains her the words,  he even expects her not to know the signifcation, yet he finds it funny. As fact, he doesn't mind her being lacking in that aera... why? Because DBS is honest and genuine in her behaviour. Since AMH has always been surrounded by fake people (his family), he feels more comfortable around her as she doesn't hide anything. On the other hand, I noticed that IGD kept complaining about DBS... she should work harder, study harder aso. In my opinion, he kept rubbing salt in her wounds therefore DBS felt so inferior to him. He doesn't challenge her in the end, he makes her feel small, while AMH's behaviour has the opposite effect:

- what can she do?

As for the comment to "log out as gay", she really meant that he should stop being gay. Nonetheless, her words are ambiguous. By saying this, she wanted to protect IGD and she reveals her jealousy... however, her words could be viewed differently: by asking him to stop being gay, she wants him to look at her as a woman, she wants to be noticed, she wants him to fall in love with her. In reality, she never meant the second interpretation, yet it can be seen as an invitation for AMH.   

@evie7@Yongzura@Ahpheng@nonski@UnniSarah@penelop3@triplem@ruzikie@dhakra

Agreed especially to all the highlighted points. But with regards to the last point - although both interpretations are possible, I still think it's bcoz she does not want MH to compete with her for GD's affections. Of course our very smitten MH will see it as a sign of interest on her part. 

@evie7 with regards to your post about MobBoss and mum...I sense the same. The look they give each other shows some history there...hmm ex-lovers? 

@Ahpheng yay!  may this lessen the pain of the end of Goblin.

Oh boy, a few hours of sleep and you miss all the fun here. 

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I find it really striking that DBS recorded IGD's number as cool GD, while in reality, he rather speaks in a rude way to her. However, she accepts his harsh comments and critics which is weird, when you see that she acts with AMH in the opposite way.

Really liked your thoughts.

She ignores his behavior completely and just imagines the things that her heart tells her. She creates something sweet everytime he throws something sour at her. You clearly see that IGD is in her heart, she doesn't think rationally, she thinks good of him no matter what. GD always has this commanding tone when he speaks, but she doesn't hear it at all. And on top of that he always ends calls suddenly, which is rude in my opinion.

AMH represents mostly her head, she saved him under a name that was created just by one conversation and because something he told her. It was pretty much the first thing that she didn't like about him.

5 hours ago, triplem said:

Enjoyed reading both your post,  this & the later one,but I want to say something about this first . I'm quite certain that GD is aware of BS's strength as I cannot imagine how she would have kept it under wraps all her life from him. Same school , same neighbourhood.   As the flashbacks hv shown she did slip up time & again ,plus it can't be that she has never used her power all her life to save / help someone. And I'm quite sure even if he has never witnessed it, he would hv heard it through the grapevine. So assuming he does know, he must hv thought that she does not fit his ideals. So he must hv made that remark for two possible reasons -

1. To kill her hope - he'd probably got wind that she likes him ( she does not hide those feelings well) 

2. He hopes she can meet those ideals. 

Based on exprience, men are really good on not seeing things and be the last ones to know about specific things. We tend to miss things pretty quickly.

I really believe that GD isn't aware of BS's strength, just because up to this point, GD's character doesn't seem to be so.....multi dimensional. But this isn't Ji Soo fault, right now the writers didn't give his character much to work with. GD just seems very cold, rational and calculated. I'm  sure that this will change throughtout the drama. As soon as the bromance starts, he will change too.

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

He doesn't challenge her in the end, he makes her feel small, while AMH's behaviour has the opposite effect:

- what can she do?

I think he somehow interrogates her, because he worships the girl that saved him so much that he asks himself if BS could be strong enough to stop a moving bus. But he's afraid of asking her directly, because this would make him vulnerable and shatter his world. Especially since he knows that she loves someone else & she thinks he's gay. 

I agree with you on the second part, and this will help AMH to escape being gay in BS eyes. 

9 hours ago, penelop3 said:

The second brother. Hmm.. I'm still conflicted about this guy. He seems gentle and kind. We can even see how he defended AMH when they were kids. I am leaning more to him as the stalker/creepy caller since he has motives to get rid of AMH despite his kindness.. Who knows, greed can change a person. But I think he wouldnt dirty his hand as a stalker, he is more likely to orchestrate the whole thing. 
If only we know more about the brothers. What are they doing now, what's their position in the company, how much they would lose if Ohsung should go to AMH. 

Me too, I'm leaning towards that MH's father could be behind this. He seems like like such a rough wild gangster type that I wouldn't put it past him to be testing MH just to see if he's tough enough to run his company:crazy:.

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Until the episode 4, DBS was not able to perceive AMH in a positive way. Nonetheless, the fact that he didn't fire her and even treated her nicely despite the insults she made the night before, made her see him in a better light. So the relationship between AMH and DBS has changed due to that night.  Besides, I have noticed that DBS didn't pay much attention how AMH treated her (tries to protect her, makes sure that she eats, brings her home, calls her often), while she paid more attention to his words hence she judged him in a negative way. 

It struck me too that she didn't acknowledge the fact that MH got shot because he was saving her from the shooter.  She has her preconceived notion of MH. He has been very adversarial in the way he acts around her w/that constant teasing that she hasn't stopped to  actually see him for who he is. He hasn't made it easy, I can see that quality in myself at times not just stopping to actually see the person in front of me.  I can't wait to see when Bong Soon see'e through Min Hyuk's walls that he has put up. It's going to be epic my friend. I can't wait for this ship to leave the port. ugly-chick-smiley-10.gif

Ah finally have time (though its already late here) to post here

First…..congratulation SWDBS for breaks another their own records…just wow 8% already???just in 4th episode???just wow wow wow wow wow…I guess this drama really appealing for many ppl, and many ppl craving a drama like this nowadays (yes I am one of them,,,finally I can watch drama that can makes me laugh)

Am I the only one that just realized how magical when MH calls BS name, bongsoonaaaa with sweet and gentle tone????? It becomes my most favorite line from this week episodes. Like when he is on the phone after taking bath and at the bar in the preview???gosh…I can played that line over and over again..the honey voice of PHS…its just so sweet, and addictive, I want him calling my name too (even when he called bongsoona, im  already fluttering, what if my name is BS???im melt and cant think of anything right away)

Like many of you already said…PHS acting in ep 4th was really great…his eyes really speaks a lot,  he shoots byung byung byung love from his eyes to dancing BS at the bar and when BS applied medicine to his wound (no matter how hard he tried to avoid her, he alwats ended up see her too in silent) seriously this two scenes makes my heart skip beat...my heart goes dugeun dugeun . His eyes speaks volume too when he is alone, we can see how he is so lonely, he is so sad, even without see his tears. Its hurt my heart too seeing him like that (let me hug you mihyukaaaaa). I love at the breakfast scene, when he is really touched because his table full of dishes while he expect nothing there and how he thought of his mom, he looks so lonely and really need someone beside him, giving him love, he seriously so good in this scene, and when he just sitting alone in the front of his closet, saw the paint of his hero. It just sooooo good…..thats one of my favorite scene from all spoiler I get from ost mv part 1.

soooooo please tell me how to ignore this gaze...this beautiful gaze,..this fluttering gaze...how can i not fall in love with him??? now i am really really seriously get hyungshikness.....there is no way out of this hyungshikness....

C6Jmvg6WcAEpEsk.jpg

C6JmwLXWAAA-xok.jpg

I don’t know if I can miss secondary characters too like the toothless ahjusshi so much in ep 4, hahahahahaha, because I cant stop laughing when see him in ep3..even I miss his toothless, his drooling , him and his friends fooling around when heard BS name..hahahahahahaha..hope can see you more in future ahjusshi…hahahahaha

Ah the male voice ost being played more and more in this episode, I hope it will be realeased next week, I wonder whose voice he is…hmmmmmmm

And about mask killer, I always watch the raw in the middle of the night, and the killer part always makes me so freaking scared….(scaredy cat here!!!!!) even when I already know this part from reading recap, but still its so creepy and thrilling and yeah I ended up skip that part, because too scared…   

about GD and BS...their friendzone is just soooo strong....like in preview,AMH said thats not one-sided love, we can feel a bit of mutual love between GD and BS, But yeah like someone said before...they kinda miss their timing already, and didnt match their code, signal, and frequency at all. Someone like GD usually describe in kdrama as someone who fools against love, who hesitate to admit his own feeling, who feel conflicted between friend and lover (and he really really really want to be just a friend) and in the end yeah they try hard to ignore their feeling forever, buried it in the bottom of their heart. The feeling that he thought already died, one day will woke up when he see a strong rival comes. Like GD feels too, at first he thought he did all the things to protect BS but in the end, i think he will realized that he like BS too, he  is not only want to protect her as friend but as a woman, he doesnt want to lose him to other man..yeah but he will realized it a bit late later, and he will miss another timing again. it just what usual drama usually did to characters like GD, lets see in future the fate of this triangle love....

so until today  Media preview 

kkeut.....both of them just a friends..nothing more nothing less, that what GD said..lets see GD ya, will in future you said that too..hehehe..looking forward to it..but still mianhae im already sold to ahn minhyuk..hahahahahaha

Someone who mentioned how GD played piano just to show off to BS made me replayed that scene again, and I think he really did it to show off to BS, since he did look at BS once while playing, as if he's checking whether BS was paying attention to him or not. I mean if he really did play piano just for the sake of playing, there's no need to look at other way aka BS in the midst of playing, yet he did LOL Also BS has been watching GD playing piano since elementary school, I bet GD noticed since long ago. Now I'm pretty positive that GD at least used to like BS.

My best speculation on why GD is dating some other girls despite liking BS is I think those girls were the ones who made a move on GD first, then GD accepted it either cuz he thought he had no chance with BS, or he initially wanted to see her reaction whether she's jealous or not, or both. I'm leaning to both because of how GD said his ideal type outright for BS to hear. That shows that he perhaps wanted to make BS wondering and jealous. But after seeing there's no reaction from her, he just gave up on her, and continued to meet other girls.

If GD did say his ideal type purposefully to make BS aware of it or make her jealous, I can at least say that there's no way GD hadn't realized his feelings if he did that. He wouldn't do that if he hadn't realized that he liked her, is what I mean. So pretty sure that GD already knew pretty clearly that he at least used to like her.

Wow thats a spectacular rating for this drama.

I do believe GD like BS also, the way he told BS brother about his ideal type, while glancing to BS make me really believe on that, and agree also to playing piano. He probably on the denial thing, like perfect GD cant be with a girl like BS. He saw some flaws in BS already while growing up, so he cant accept that..while liking GD and Jisoo at the same time, my heart goes to MH already, he's really funny, (aside that im quite a fan of PHSreally love his acting), i love how compatible they are, how he understand BS easily.

im just glad this drama came early, so i can move on with my WKBJ, hehehe, i love how this drama makes me feel happy, from acting to ost to phasing etccc. 

Just saw some summary of this drama and it's even written on the first page of this thread that:

"Meanwhile, Gook Doo (Ji Soo) is the guy who’s harbored a one-sided crush on the heroine."

There's another summary that said Gook Doo has been liking Bong Soon since elementary school.

The initial casting news of Jisoo also mentioned this too

"Ji-soo will play a principled detective who has harbored a longtime one-sided love for the heroine"

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/ji-soo-falls-for-strong-woman-park-bo-young-for-jtbc-drama/

Does everyone forgot about this or is it a mistranslation? If it's true then GD 100% likes BS then.

18 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

Wow thats a spectacular rating for this drama.

I do believe GD like BS also, the way he told BS brother about his ideal type, while glancing to BS make me really believe on that, and agree also to playing piano. He probably on the denial thing, like perfect GD cant be with a girl like BS. He saw some flaws in BS already while growing up, so he cant accept that..while liking GD and Jisoo at the same time, my heart goes to MH already, he's really funny, (aside that im quite a fan of PHSreally love his acting), i love how compatible they are, how he understand BS easily.

im just glad this drama came early, so i can move on with my WKBJ, hehehe, i love how this drama makes me feel happy, from acting to ost to phasing etccc. 

I think of the opposite. If GD did know that BS has that superpower way before, then he might think of himself as someone who cannot match up to BS instead, like he thinks he isn't strong enough to protect BS, so he didn't make a move on her. 

It's def possible for GD to think like that considering how upright and strict he is to everything.

But atm I'm not sure of the possibility GD knowing BS super strength or not. If he did harbor a long time crush on BS, then he most definitely has known already since having a crush on her = watching over her closely.

8 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

HOWEVER, jisoo never saw PBY's interest in him and kind of harboured his one sided crush, got heartbroken.. and then met another girl whom he probably likes..

and in a way he has accepted that pBY will never fall for him so better to stay friend and protect..

look at how clueless PBY is with PHS when her friend took 1 meeting to make keen observations about PHS.

THerefoe, in conclusion.. BS is the air head here.. she is pining for a boy who was, has been in love with her..

and is going to pine for a boy in future.. who's first love and last love is she herself..

I agree that she is clueless when a man is interested in her. It's because she doesn't see herself as a in MH's words a sexy woman. She has a hang up on her powers, she wants so badly to be viewed as 'normal' and not an alien, North Korean spy or a man in disguise.   I'm sure MH is going to get the message out to her loud and clear. I hope it's sooner than later.

8 hours ago, triplem said:

I'm quite certain that GD is aware of BS's strength as I cannot imagine how she would have kept it under wraps all her life from him. Same school , same neighbourhood.   As the flashbacks hv shown she did slip up time & again ,plus it can't be that she has never used her power all her life to save / help someone. And I'm quite sure even if he has never witnessed it, he would hv heard it through the grapevine. So assuming he does know, he must hv thought that she does not fit his ideals.

Or that her powers kinda scared him, it's to be expected that some men would feel insecure about them. It doesn't make him a bad guy but just not the man for BS. He cares about her I believe a little more than a friend. I just think the timing was never right for them.

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The thing is that DBS got the wrong idea about gentle girls, she understood it as weak. However, I believe, IGD meant something different, like she is supposed to be sensitive and caring with her feelings. Yet, I have the impression that DBS remained passive in that aera. She kept her distance from him so that IGD has no idea that she is the cook in her family. She is definitely a gentle girl as she remained faithful to him, waiting for him to see her. The moment she wanted to show her affection (scarf), it was too late. Notice that when IGD was playing the piano, she always remained at the window, as if she was acting as his shield to the other female students. But she never went next to him, sitting there... That's why I believe that IGD thought, she was not into him. He saw her actions but he was deaf to her words (she asks about his girlfriend, his well-being, she has that nice voice).

I think so to that he took it to heart when she said they were "just friends. You are right that's why he keeps telling her this.

Archived