[Drama 2017] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 힘쎈여자 도봉순

Go Seung Ji

14 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I guess, this episode ends, when IGD wants DBS to leave MH's house and he is dragging her away. 

Well, when IGD starts noticing DBS as a woman, it is already too late. MH was the first to recognise how "sexy" she was. In IGD's eyes, she was like a damsel in distress and needed protection. Actually, he never really paid attention to her. He hung up on her, didn't even listen to her at all, left without saying goodbye. Like she said it herself, IGD was a jerk but she didn't mind. I know that IGD likes DBS but he was rather rude towards her. MH sees DBS totally differently. She is cool, sexy and doesn't lack self-confidence. In the end, she was never really herself in IGD's presence due to her crush for him. Moreover, her strength didn't make her look feminine at all. 

I agree with you. I feel MH sees her for who she is & appreciates that she is strong but you can tell the attraction is there. GD (I keep calling him JiSoo, lol!) has friend-zoned her. He cares for her but I don't think it will be appropriate for him to  go after her since he has a gf.  But fr his actions, he has a very soft spot for her...he is going to be the conflicted one...

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

wont be too hard :D AMH is already smitten with DBS :D 

Agreed!! It's definitely AMH that falls in love first :wink: I wonder when he'll figure out the girl that saved him when he was in high school is actually DBS...

3 minutes ago, ferily said:

Agreed!! It's definitely AMH that falls in love first :wink: I wonder when he'll figure out the girl that saved him when he was in high school is actually DBS...

pretty true .. may be likes her till then and starts loving her:wub: when he comes to know he was the saviour  during his near death accident.

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well he is a smart guy....and when he did things he did it for a purpose :wink: so i think he will probably figure it out soon or later? 

but i like this flow how he is already smitten with her without knowing that she was the person who save him when he was in high school.....and maybe when he knew about it....it will make him love her the ever more :) 

Yes!! That's what I was thinking too, how he'll fall in love with her more when he finds out she was his hero :) And I already knew when he called her sexy outside of the police station, he already had a thing for her :wink:

Also Do Bong Soon brings up a good point in the preview about Gook Du... Why does he treat her so well when he already has a girlfriend...? Perhaps he just thinks of her as a real good friend and is overprotective?

(Thank you @briseis and @lingx2 for uploading the preview. sorry I couldn't quote you guys because I would have gotten in trouble again like last time :D.)

Episode 3 Video Preview Translation:

GD: From now on, I will be Do Bongsoon's protector.

MH: Whatever. Go ahead.

Woman: Did you sleep?

BS: Yeah, I slept.

GD: Men are all dogs!

Man: That girl has come! Do Bongsoon!

BS: You have to live nicely.

Boys: Please help us!

Man: Doesn't it seem like Do Bongsoon?

Man: Bring her in front of me, that girl.

MH: Just how strong are you?

MH: Are you... a guy?

BS: You have a girlfriend. So why are you pretending to be so nice to me?

BS: Do you think you can be alone?

MH: Are you being worried for me for once?

MH: I can see right through you.

End.

Thanks once again to all the recappers, screencappers, and video uploaders @supergal99 @Kasmic @briseis @athena22 @lingx2 @triplem

I actually like that there was more focus on the attacker in this episode because it really piqued my interest as compared to the 1st ep since the 1st ep was just an introduction of all the characters. As of now, I believe MH's stalker is different from the serial killer and there was a scene where the serial killer placed a photo of the victim on the wall with several empty frames so there should be a couple more victims unfortunately, before the case is solved. But I like where it is going and I wonder whether serial killer and MH's stalker have any connection at all

As for the romance, I am loving it! Even the whole MH is gay situation, I would really love to see him flirting with both sides soon since the bromance was also marketed to be hella epic

2 minutes ago, athena22 said:
  1. @snowglobe147 thank you for translation i was wondering WHY GD said dog now i understood. @lingx2 @triplem  @supergal99 @briseisand @Kasmic for posting recaps video from youtube and screenshots.

@i.am.bugz.funny  I was literally like that when i was watching that scene .:angry:

Thanks to you as well & my fellow #pervsquad @supergal99 & all the other lovely chingus who recapped & posted . Thanks dear  @snowglobe147 for translation 

@stroppyse..Yay , you are here. Thanks for translation as well. 

I have the impression that DBS' mother never understood the meaning behind the curse! She used violence for her own benefit and interest and in my opinion that's the real deal. In her family, they only lose their power if they use it for injustice. So far, DBS used it for others and for justice: she protected the bus passengers and the mother (first scene), she helped the bus driver and stopped the abuse, she protected her brother. As long as she stands on the side of justice, DBS has nothing to fear. However, her mother seems to be a selfish person. She blames DBS' father for her actual situation, which proves to me that she never reflected on her actions. DBS is totally different from her mother. While the other enjoyed being famous, DBS wants to remain anonymous. See for example the rescue in the first scene. 

@sava2sava So far, it is really funny and entertaining!! I can recommand it.

1 minute ago, sava2sava said:

How is this drama so far is it worth me catching up on the episodes ?

madam president !! So far  the show has been very fun. We have some role reversals here with regards to OTP relationship, next level "bromance" plus there is laughter and murder, and this is just the first 2 episodes. not to mention nice looking cast.

Seriously, next week IS GOING TO BE AWESOME! First, Min Hyuk ends up with a broken feet because BS purposely steps on it at the police station, where MH is yet again trying to get her off the hook and out of trouble. But you know how they say that  no good deed goes unpunished, right? But perhaps MH won't mind that much since it gets him more quality time with BS as she ends up helping him walk and caring about him in the hospital.

Spoiler

WOinYQc.pngfZjjsxK.png

Then he will get shot on while PROTECTING HIS OWN BODYGUARD. But now he is downright enjoying the experience because now HE GETS BEING LITERALLY CARRIED BY HER BRIDAL STYLE AND THEN SHE EVEN TREATS HIS BULLET WOUND.

cBRmxMG.pngmGzAPan.pngkeK6Vva.png

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

madam president !! So far  the show has been very fun. We have some role reversals here with regards to OTP relationship, next level "bromance" plus there is laughter and murder, and this is just the first 2 episodes. not to mention nice looking cast.

Ok @triplem You and @bebebisous33  have talk me into it So I'll will catch up toiday.. I need a good funny drama because my dailys are running me nuts

It's getting better and better...I like the pacing of the story (but not the dark side of this drama)... I'm really searching for a light drama because I'm watching Tomorrow with you at the same time and since the airing of My Secret Romance is still far away... hope it will stay this way... and I pray they will reach 5-7 % in ratings... I do think they can achieve as long as they keep the entertainment in the optimum level...

And I'm really glad Bong Soon have super strength so that she can protect herself... and so that the psycho killer won't be able to touch her... I'm just afraid that time will come that her super powers will be gone at the time she's in danger...

I'm loving the fact that the petite Bong Soon can be a bodyguard... how can PBY looks so young when she's already 27... 

SWDBS Fighting!!!

THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER! I'm literally melting here! And then he ever so slightly shifts his eyes to her lips! I can't wait! It's a pity BS is drunk here because if she were sober she would have realized that a man who looks at a woman like this couldn't be a homosexual. You should never believe things written by some random people in a comment section.

cx4bRoO.pngCwCJiD5.png

6 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

and for the second question... I do think so... that he have feelings but not open about it / maybe in denial 'cause he have girlfriend ...as for now he thinks that he just care about her...and there's no romantic meaning in it... but of course insert * drama cliche * as the episode goes by he will realize that he likes her when it's already too late and she already fallen for the other guy...

I think KD is the man's man nonsense type, he's going to want to protect her because she is his friend. He seems like he will be very loyal, I hope we don't get a drama cliche and he realizes he like her. I like that he has his own gf. I don't want to see him and MH become rivals. (I also want to see Ji Soo as the lead in his next drama)

4 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

PS. forgive me to those people who can't relate ... mianhe ...let this pass...

laugh-pink-mouse-emoticon.gifI loved it. Their transformation into ahjummas. 

@jina_bing_bang, @supergal99 @alekaonu Good to see you all in another thread:blush:

This drama already had me updating DramaFever and Viki last night for subscute2-onion-head-emoticon.gifI'm usually spoiled w/them being up when I get home from work. Today it's going to be hard since I have all day to wait. Don't forget to encourage our Small But Mighty team at Viki. Subbing dramas is not easy and to take time from their weekend to do this for us is gold.

Archived