[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@Yippeuni thank you for sharing the info about the rating.. daebaakk!!! its raised.. I just get worried they will go down.. cuz so many korean citizens got protest last night about their president..

and its not effecting our beloved drama.. yuppp.. FIGHTING!!!..

I just hope this drama got more episodes instead of 16.. cuz I want my otp scenes mooaarrreee.. please..:bawling:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YJ gave JH the power to control the " mirror "

okay that was the same when she made him " close line"

she gave him more power to keep him around 

she was going to police cause ANNA and uncle plan

but she asked him to use " mirror " to protect her 

she telling him that gave him the power over " mirror " is like gave him the power over her life

she making it hard for him to leave her side since she  count in him so much as the only one he can save her 

she  asking him to protect her and fight her enemy even if that the uncle and ANNA

she using the same tool she used before , when she understand that he not dog but wolf and cant control him , she make him more close , gave him more power and gave him protecting and care but JH saw what the meaning of that " making him her slave " 

and now she in love with him , but she know he love ANNA and will side ANNA in this fight , she dont want to lose or kill him so she nicely force him to protect her , to be in her side , even when he love ANNA , YJ know that JH isn't someone who betray first and he cant use the power and the trust she gave him to destroy her , so she gave him that , 

the same with making ANNA true known , i will gave them what they need so they cant use that against me

she playing with JH , she acted as victim and that she going to police and get fair investigating and ask him to protect her from what her enemy can do in this time , but she was having plan going on from the start and she the one who was control what happen 

she love him ' but she using his weakness and his moral to control him , i cant accept that JH fallen for that , we were talking about the innocent ANNA acting stupid but what about JH he know YJ really face so well , but he keep fall for her trick every-times

my friends do you understand the situation  now , YJ gave the power and the duty  to JH to protect her , and now the uncle and ANNA will attack her so JH has to save her but that mean betraying  ANNA and lose her trust and if he didn't that mean he betraying  YJ who trusted him with her life - i have to say YJ master when it come to the mind game and JH no where close to her evil and smart mind - i hope he wake up soon , she not trusting him , she trying to control him and force him to be in her side and make ANNA lose her trust in hi

2 hours ago, nona88 said:

so honestly i cant be sure if she lie to him or not !!! , since she was already hidden her plan from him and doing something to trick him and we all saw that , so the fact that she trust and honest with him we all know that it a big lie ( she will never hand her fate in his hand while known he love ANNA , she will not harm him since she care for him but that dont mean she will not trick or play dirty game with him )

@noona88  Actually you just answerd thie big question in your post.. As I said Jh knows theres no trust between master and slave but there trust is based on friendship which JH knows they are slim and very few and he wants to keep it on this line of communication but YJ wants to take things to a different level with him.. She had already program the mirrow to answer JH voice command because she knew it would come a day he would be asking about Anna mom death and also other information on Congressman Park.. I think YJ mirrow not truthful as she likes JH to think it is..TBH I don't think she killed Anna Mom or order her to be killed I think it's all secty Kims doing.. Kim did it to make YJ happy and to keep by her side as the only person she can lean upon and derend on.. 

You are so right about her not handing her fate over to JH as long as Anna is around YJ plan is to get Anna out of JH life so she can have just one more person like Secty Kim to trust wholeheartdly..Yj dirty plan will be found out by Jh and it might be Secty Kim that tells him it was all her because he will go after Kim she owes him her life and knows when it comes to him it's no way Yj will protect her why you think she wants him dead like last month.. 

So with this being said Yj has put Anna out there as meat dangling in front of her and SjS enemies and it's only a matter of time before someone bites.. She's killing three birds with one stone get rid of her weakness, gain votes, kill Anna.. I tell you she's and evil genius..

1 hour ago, carmens said:

About  Anna's mother,
I think that YJ said the truth in the last interview, she was  friend with Uhm Hye Rin  AnNa's mother,  when she modeled for YJ's father company , that is true.
Perhaps they two were yet friends  when  met  SJ, he loved AnNa's mother  but  married YJ, for obvious reasons.
and I believe  ajuma that AnNa met in the hospital is Uhm Hye Rin's  mother.

@carmens  Actually I think Yj knew of Annas mom and Sjs relationship.. I think SjS may have told Yj that he had broke up with her after finding out who daughter she was and that they was rich.. And just like Mr.Song Explained Annas mom found out about him and Yj she married found out she was pregnant with him and the rest of the story as told..     

And you know what other game YJ is playing? I dont know how Anna will take this considering she is trying not to affect her dad's presidential campaign and now because part of her plan is to put the mom out there so people would start getting curious and investigates, YJ has turned the table around on that. Anna is maybe will feel so bad about putting it out there thus creating the opportunity for this attack which will affect her dad. Well played bs by YJ. She's a step ahead of everyone else because they were planning against YJ. 

PGS wanting JSJ dead or one of them to die to be president could mean, competition over since JSJ may lose his supporters OR kidnap Anna and use her to threaten and force JSJ to give up. 

1 hour ago, gimely said:

Agree! Jeha also. This boy, really. :) It never good if there are a lot of secrets. At one of my posts wrote hiw everybody keep Anna in the dark. Even Jeha. BIG NO my boy. Anna is intelligent she can see Jeha has a lot if secrets in front of her too. How should she act toward anyone when her loved one plays the overprotective oppa and doesn't trust her strong mentality. I understand Jeha just treasures her innocence. But there is no time for this anymore. They need to restart their relationship on new basics. Anna is a strong adult and Jeha needs to teach her how to love, what is love. So Jeha has to tell her all of his plans, his past, Rania's story even Anna's Dad cowardness, Samchon's hipocricy, everything. 

I think actually Jeha is afraid of losing Anna if he tell her all. Who brings the bad news dies first... He should be braver. It is always funny to watch as a strong man becomes a puppy when he is in front of his lover. But now there is no time for being puppy he has to be wolf even with Anna (after this he can become her puppy again, but Jeha also need to learn that Anna loves him, he need to learn how to act toward his loved one)

yes dear so many secret is so danger  - he really acting as over protecting oppa i like how you say that :thumbsup:  i think too that he afraid what she will think of him if she know that he after someone to kill him he make it clear with his  thoughts in ep 12 but i hope he change that , i really want to see them fighting together 

11 minutes ago, valsava said:

@noona88  Actually you just answerd thie big question in your post.. As I said Jh knows theres no trust between master and slave but there trust is based on friendship which JH knows they are slim and very few and he wants to keep it on this line of communication but YJ wants to take things to a different level with him.. She had already program the mirrow to answer JH voice command because she knew it would come a day he would be asking about Anna mom death and also other information on Congressman Park.. I think YJ mirrow not truthful as she likes JH to think it is..TBH I don't think she killed Anna Mom or order her to be killed I think it's all secty Kims doing.. Kim did it to make YJ happy and to keep by her side as the only person she can lean upon and derend on.. 

You are so right about her not handing her fate over to JH as long as Anna is around YJ plan is to get Anna out of JH life so she can have just one more person like Secty Kim to trust wholeheartdly..Yj dirty plan will be found out by Jh and it might be Secty Kim that tells him it was all her because he will go after Kim she owes him her life and knows when it comes to him it's no way Yj will protect her why you think she wants him dead like last month.. 

So with this being said Yj has put Anna out there as meat dangling in front of her and SjS enemies and it's only a matter of time before someone bites.. She's killing three birds with one stone get rid of her weakness, gain votes, kill Anna.. I tell you she's and evil genius..

@carmens  Actually I think Yj knew of Annas mom and Sjs relationship.. I think SjS may have told Yj that he had broke up with her after finding out who daughter she was and that they was rich.. And just like Mr.Song Explained Annas mom found out about him and Yj she married found out she was pregnant with him and the rest of the story as told..     

i really hope that JH smart to use that to destroy her , and not that she using that to trick him again , i can see her blame someone also , she do that all the times " it her father fault , SJ fault , ANNA fault , her brother fault" so why not again someone also fault , i know that she suffered and all this people hurt her in some way but to act crazy and make them and other life hell is her doing not their doing , what they did wrong ended border of hurting and damage her ,after that it her doing and choice to damage other life 

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i really hope that JH smart to use that to destroy her , and not that she using that to trick him again , i can see her blame someone also , she do that all the times " it her father fault , SJ fault , ANNA fault , her brother fault" so why not again someone also fault , i know that she suffered and all this people hurt her in some way but to act crazy and make them and other life hell is her doing not their doing , what they did wrong ended border of hurting and damage her ,after that it her doing and choice to damage other life 

@noona88 Jh is smart enough to destroy Yj with her own tricks she really hasn't seen the best of him yet as she knows he can read situation and the mirrow that she thinks thats going to protect her tricks will get trick because JH is going to destroy it.. Why do I somehow see JSS going up in flames and so is mirrow.. LMAO 

21 hours ago, Bambiina said:

I believe no one here thinks SJ is way better than (or better than YJ). I think everyone agree that SJ is a scummbag .. 

It would make him even worst than a sccumbag if he did nothing to YJ when he knew she almost killed Anna. 

He was a scummbag for not doing anything to YJ when YJ shipped his daughter halfway across the globe and used his daughter as a pawn in the game of throne. He should have killed her for that.... a slap is so mild.. and it's long overdue :D

I think YJ shipper do not feel anything when YJ issued out 'Kill Anna' instruction ... if anyone here could not believe how can some people accept SJ slapping YJ and not condemn his action - Well I could not believe that someone in the right mind would actually not feel anything when YJ said 'Kill Anna' .... SHE WAS NOT JOKING .. what if JH could not saved her? She would be dead by now. Just because Anna isn't dead that does not make YJ action 'less evil'.

Isn't it hypocrite? ... Isn't this double standard?

I see YJ fans justifying (some ignore) YJ action and summed it up as 'she was a victim so it's okay for her to want to kill her husband 'bast3rd child'. Her action is justified and 'normal' since she is the victim. ?????????????

I see such comment as - We did not think she was right we know she was wrong .. BUT .... BUTTTTTTTT

once there is a 'but' in the sentences .. it is very clear YJ's fans believe her actions are justifiable and understandable ... YJ IS A VICTIM that's what her fans think ...

and Anna is not a victim? (Why?.. is it because writer chose not to r turn Anna into a sociopath, mental disturbed or someone like YJ, so Anna character is not believable and don't deserve to be the victim? ..

She should end up with 'problems' like YJ for her to fit the victim status? and now she is very weak so some 'hate' her character and she is not a victim.

Just because YJ character is interesting - that does not make her action less vicious ... or more victimized than Anna

You can't disregard Anna just because her character is not written 'properly'. You can't disregard Anna just because she does not behave 'normally' (like you think an abuse character should be). Don't stereotype an abused character to be someone like YJ. 

I believe some people expect Anna to sit in a corner... get treatment ... eat medicine ... continue to mope around .. don't return JH feeling.. stop communicating .. is that it? Then only she can be the victim and get your sympathy? ... You can't disregard her just because writer did not write her character the way you want her to be ..

We do not disregard Anna, that the reason we are sort of happy at least there's someone that dare enough to slap YJ on behalf of Anna the victim We don't really care who hit her.... as long as the deed is done ... 

I wonder if YJ's fans will continue to believe YJ is the victim if Anna die because of her 'Kill-Anna' order ... 

I wonder if YJ issued out order 'Kill-Jeha' .. will she continue be the victim in their eyes (YJ's fans)

I am trying so hard to understand this 'victim syndrome' ...  is Anna not a victim?

{{ just to let u know, my message below was written before i watch ep12 so it may /may not contradict the events on the said episode}}

I am one of the "YJ fans" as what u categorize us :)

we both agreed that AN Dad & YJ dad are terrible father..and i am not ignoring the fact that AN is a victim too (which is what u seem to think)... If only she can be totally not around YJ's world, i would love that to happen..(That doesnt mean AN's death btw..) but because their world is intertwined coz of SJ & now, JH, i am pretty sure their world will never be separated unless one of them gives up.. which again is another impossible thing because of their strong personality..

anyways, what i am trying to point here is that if u can see AN as a victim, I also see JY as a victim (by her very own father)! Either her dad treat her like a sheep & feed to the wolves ; or, he sees his daughter like a wolf and throw her to the pack of wolves ,,,but he doesnt know/realize about something.... did u remember the logic in the shower fighting scene? (Of course, since everyone likes it too) ..when a wolf is thrown to the pack of wolves, they will fight until one will emerge as the strongest & become the leader. 

so yeah, what Yj actions is what i expect of her to do.. i didnt say i agree to the method but that is, perhaps one of the reason why i like her, she is consistent... for being bad? Nope, for staying alive & kicking hard the asses of those big bad wolves.  It is just unfortunate that AN & JH were thrown inside that battleground. 

Just to clarify once again my stand: if i want happy ending for Yj in this drama, it does not mean i want death to AN or no JH-AN relationship. That is not hypocrisy..tbh I really hope the writer will not go to that direction.. but then again, who am i? I am just a nobody hahaha . 

2 minutes ago, valsava said:

@noona88 Jh is smart enough to destroy Yj with her own tricks she really hasn't seen the best of him yet as she knows he can read situation and the mirrow that she thinks thats going to protect her tricks will get trick because JH is going to destroy it.. Why do I somehow see JSS going up in flames and so is mirrow.. LMAO 

you making me remember what YJ said to JH

" when the bad people doing evil things they keep receive , since they can use that later to protect themselves"

i will like to see JH using her words against her , since she maybe thoughts he going to ask "mirror about" PARK or SJ and ANNA mother death ( and she think it safe topic to her "  but he can use that to know and find that  receive about other evil things she did -so he can use that later when he needed 

okay i really want to see that , i really , really would be like this 

giphy.gif  

master-commander.gif

3 minutes ago, nona88 said:

i will like to see JH using her words against her , since she maybe thoughts he going to ask "mirror about" PARK or SJ and ANNA mother death ( and she think it safe topic to her "  but he can use that to know and find that  receive about other evil things she did -so he can use that later when he needed 

okay i really want to see that , i really , really would be like this 

@noona88 It would be something if mirrow will only respond to his voice commands and not hers anymore.. LMAO

i believe YJ killed or has a hand in Anna's mother's death.The way she told Jeha that she didn't kill is too emotionless.

Like "ok fine, u want to know right, ok i dont kill her". I think she lied there. She just want to trap JH to go to cloud 9 while she drop the bombshell. 

If JH is trapped somehow in cloud 9, i wish he will use that reason to break free from YJ, it worries me he is staying to herside for so long. 

@sakura22 - The problem with YJ's story about Anna being a child from an affair is...there are a few of those reporters who have already figured out Anna was born BEFORE SJ married Dragon Lady. There was no affair, they weren't married yet. So trying to portray herself as a victim of her husbands infidelities won't work, those reporters will put the time line together themselves. And all it would take is one interview from Anna to dispel all the BS Dragon Lady is now trying to put out there about how Anna is a "child of my heart". *vomits* 

However, I agree with @SunnySun26, I hope that YJ's plans backfired and people start investigating the reason behind the "suicide" and then find the connection or involved (both directly or indirectly) to the murder. Honestly, I do not want her to get away with it. She still needs to pay for everything she did to Anna including emotional and mental abuse. 

I agree, I'm still hoping both Dragon Lady and SJ (along with Uncle, Congressman Park, etc) ALL end up in jail but I know how revenge dramas usually go. MEH. ;) I also believe YJ is manipulating JH with the Cloud 9 crap, I seriously doubt that thing is going to tell JH the truth about anything. 

Yaaaasssssssssss, THIS SO MUCH. I'm so tired of Dragon Lady trying to play the victim BS and blame everyone else for how miserable she is. She made those choices herself, no one else did. I've said it a million times - she could have just WALKED AWAY from all of it. Dumped the jerk SJ and moved on with her own life. 

and i am confident now, Master Song knew the whole stor.y of UHR death. I think he knew who the killer is or at least how YJ contributed to it.

HE even said "even if you hunt the mother, u should let the child alive" "If you do not stop, i will be the whistle blower" What more can we say from this line? Def YJ has a hand in the death.

Then when he told JH that he pitied Anna, it is so obvious he knew everything. He knew how anna is so unfortunate to become the subject of the adult's greed. 

@tessieroo yup i am getting tired CYJ keep playing victim and blames everyone else. To me already choose the evil side, what more justification neede for her actions. If she wants the person dead, she kills. If she things that person is usable to her to threaten someone else, she keep them alive but she will make sure the person suffer hell so that she can control them.

now even she has back story i cannot pity her. 

@tessieroo I missed that. So she is gonna protray herself as the kind hearted guardian who took Anna in her care "and treat her like her own child" after she married him so that now it seems like Anna is being ungrateful and going against a "motherly figure" who'd raised her like her own. Cant help going Eww yuck each time YJ is  on. (Nothing against SYA, she's really acting great) 

I am rooting for the two suspicious journalists to carry out their own investigation the journalist way and help reveal the truth. I do not believe the prosecutor as it seems that he is on YJ's side and may let her off. I too am disgusted by YJ's BS. 

@liltash85Honestly, it is because YJ didnt know that there is a witness. Otherwise she will also be busy plotting the witness death in jail. 

I just read a translation, im not sure are the subs out for ep 12?, but in that translation Master Song doesn't say he will be the whistleblower.

He says that if she continues not letting Anna go he will "have to do something against his morals"....

Why would revealing YJ's connection to Anna's mim's death (as many have predicted is the secret he knows) be against his morals??????

It seems that Master Song has served the Choi family for a long time. He and YooJin talk comfortably with each other, it seems Master Song knew her dad. Maybe he was her dad's bodyguard back in the day.

So, i'm guessing the secret Master Song knows has more to do with the Choi family and I think the dad especially. Something YooJin really doesn't want the world to know. UGH I have a bad feeling about this...

Revealing a secret about the Choi family would be against his morals since they trusted him as a confidante.

I don't think YJ had anything to do with Anna's mom's death. She says she didn't kill her and she didn't order it either. BUT she knows who did it (and she looked angry when saying that) but she can't say who it was. It seems she is reluctantly protecting that person. Many believe it is Secrertary Kim, and I was convinced too, but idk i'm not so sure anymore. If it was Secretary Kim wouldn't it be too obvious, most people are pointing their fingers at her anyway.

I really don't know what to expect! A new feeling for me when it has come to this drama. I think everyone's predictions, while great, detailed, and insightful are greatly influenced by bias. So, that is why I'm refraining from predicting, especially when it comes to predicting this dramas major direction/outcome. 

I can't believe but we only have 4 more episodes!!!!!

I knew it, Yoo Jin didn't kill Um Hye Rin. I always have doubt when they said she killed her or have her killed and now finally after 12 episodes they reveal it. Je Ha's curiosity has always been my curiosity, why did she admitted killing Um Hye Rin, and now she revealed that because she didn't want to be cast aside by Jang Se Joon, okay, I guess that's a good enough reason. Huff, I feel pity for her. Fall in love with a wrong person, who is just taking advantage of her. But now, that she falls in love with Je ha, she's done with her feeling for Jang Se Joon. Seeing her focusing her phone on Je Ha and does not really care about Anna tells me that she's just that naive little girl who would do anything for love. She knew Je Ha's feeling for Anna and still doesn't care even if Je Ha couldn't return her love, in fact she's already started falling for Je Ha the moment he saved her from the car blows.

I had a feeling that maybe Yoo Jin would sacrifice herself to save Je Ha in the end, and Je Ha woud live happy ever after with Anna. I also had a guess on the person who had Um Hye Rin killed, the one she can not mentioned about. It's possibly done by her dead father, who was angry on the fact that Jang Se Joon betrayed her daughter, who has done so much for him. Her daughter defy him in order to marry Jang Se Joon. How angry he would feel if he knows about Jang Se Joon's affair. Well, it is just my guess. We'll see it in a few episodes. Four episodes to go now.

She is a victim before .... but once she chose to 'kill the innocents' (regardless if it's a successful attempt or not) ... her status as 'victim' is revoke automatically.

She is no longer a victim ... She is just plain 'Villain'

She is cunning and conniving (NO SHE IS NOT STRONG - A strong woman can just walk away, it take stronger person to move on and let go. People that does not move on and insist to be deep pit is not someone strong instead just plain stupid)

I don't like her way of using people ... (I've seen a lot of revenged theme film (or revenge in the subplot - The Accountant, The prison break series) They did so much more damaged than YJ but I able to feel the character emotion unlike with YJ). They have this unwritten moral code and one of it is value loyalty and friendship.

The way she warned secretary not to hurt JH further make me disgusted with her character. It showed that no matter how loyal the secretary to her she can just dismissed her without batting an eyelid. Secretary Kim would have died for her and yet YJ value JH more than her. Secretary Kim has been there for more than a decade saving her a33 . Yes YJ is an interesting character in the drama .. but in real life she is a person you want to get far far away from ... no wonder she is lonely .. she is the type to throw you away once you have no value to her ... 

But then again .. wahahahahaha.. I don't blame her, JH is super hot ... young and smexy ... that  can give her more 'satisfaction' than secretary Kim. (notice the ambiguous in 'satisfaction' meaning).

I usually post on Dramabeans but since we're still waiting for the recaps for the past 2 eps.... I'll just post my thoughts here.

My theory is this: I think Yoojin’s father, the late Chairman, killed Um Hyerin. I don't believe Yoojin did.

First, my reasons why I think the Chairman did it...

- From the TV interview with Yoojin and Anna, we learn that Um Hyerin used to model for JB Group. And the interviewer lady mentioned that Yoojin was supposed to be studying abroad at that time, and couldn't have met Hyerin... but most likely, the Chairman did. 

- My guess is that the Chairman meets Hyerin and later on, finds out she is having an affair with Jang Sejoon, his daughter’s husband. From Master Song’s conversation with Jeha, we learn that the late Chairman disliked Sejoon and wanted his daughter with someone else. So, knowing that Sejoon used Yoojin for political gain AND had an affair, I’m thinking the late Chairman decided to take action and ordered someone to kill Hyerin.

- By killing Hyerin, the late Chairman could get back at Sejoon for using Yoojin and he’s able to protect JB Group from the affair scandal from coming out. But he did not kill Anna because as Master Song said to Yoojin in the hospital, that even when hunting, there is a certain moral code you should not break. Namely that you can kill the mother, but you should not kill their children. Or in other words, kill an adult who is at fault, but don’t touch their kids who are innocent and have nothing to do with the situation.

- After Hyerin was killed, the Chairman had the death set up as suicide and the case was closed.

- My guess is that later on, once the Chairman dies, Choi Sungwon (the current Chairman, Anna’s “uncle”), wanted to use Hyerin’s death to get rid of Yoojin for good. If she was imprisoned for murder, then she wouldn’t be able to steal JB Group from Sungwon.

- The only hiccup with that scenario is that Yoojin got Anna first and hid her away in Spain where she was heavily guarded. Sungwon is unable to get to Anna, and he needs her in order to frame Yoojin. Sungwon can’t call foul play about Hyerin’s death and frame Yoojin without exposing their father’s connection to Hyerin's murder. But Anna, who is Hyerin’s daughter, can call attention to the death without raising suspicion about JB Group’s involvement. So Sungwon needs Anna, but he loses her until he finds her again at JSS. Once he sees her, he can put his plans back into motion, with framing Yoojin for Hyerin’s murder.

- As for Yoojin, it was in her best interest at the time to pretend she killed Hyerin. When speaking to Jeha, Yoojin says she knows who the real murderer is but cannot speak the name. The only person Yoojin would protect would be someone she loves… and my guess is that she wanted to protect her father’s reputation and JB Group, so she took the blame herself.

- In addition, she also says that it was her way of threatening Sejoon and making sure he never left her. Pretending she killed Hyerin made it seem that she could also kill Anna, and this guaranteed that Sejoon will do what she wants.

- But I also suspect that some small part of Yoojin wanted to protect Anna. As evil as she tries to be especially to Anna, Yoojin previously compared Anna to herself. I bet she identifies with Anna, as someone who is a lot like her… a wolf cub turned wolf, due to the dangerous men who manipulated them when they were just innocents.

- I also believe her when she says she didn’t commit the murder or order anyone to. Yoojin has no reason to lie to Jeha at this point, especially since she backs up her words with proof of her trust in him: namely, giving him complete access to the Mirror. Why would she entrust him with something so important, but then lie to him about killing Hyerin? We could argue that she was lying because she didn’t want to lose Jeha, but I don’t think that’s the case. If she was going to lie, she could just say it wasn’t her and she didn’t know who did it. Instead, she admits to knowing who the murderer is but says, “I cannot say the name.”

She is definitely protecting someone, and the only one I could see her wanting to protect is her father.

So that's my theory!! I have so many other things I want to say but I wrote so much already lol.

Archived