[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

@perfectsmilebias Ah! Smiley, you hit a raw nerve there with YJ’s possible back story. As someone who’s mother hails from a  patriarchal mindset family, whose husband deprived her of any love, trust,affection and support for continious 30+ years and ignored and betrayed his own 2 children, I can totally relate to what you have said. I can totally relate my mother's situation with YJ’s back story.. Whoa! What to say! Speechless..

What you said to imagine if that indeed is YJ’s back story ( which I believe it could be 90%, rest 10% depends on the writer) then that's really really sad. To grow up in such an environment where you got only betrayal and rejection. To get rejected and betrayed by the two men she loved the most in her life again and again. And to think of how much pain and hurt she has received from all of this for 30+plus years and despite that to still maintain her sanity and holding on to human beliefs is a sign of only a strong hearted woman..Any weak hearted woman would have suffered severe mental issues like severe depression, anxiety disorder and worse could possess suicidal tendencies..Yoojin does have some mental health issues isn't it? What is it? Have they said anything in the show? As for Jeha going by the live updates here, he still is on her side, haven't betrayed her; that has given me some hope that she could still trust him. And like you, I hope too he doesn’t become another SJ…(trust wise)

No, his political dreams have become her political dreams-  Ah… so true. Story of every wife… his ambitions becomes her ambitions, his destiny becomes her destiny and in the process she loses herself to such an extent that she has to be reminded of who she was and what was she like?!!!..

It will always be YooJin's fault. -

You pretty much summed up the ending of this drama. In the end it'll be all her fault and that retard JSJ is going to get scot free and they'll probably kill/die off her character and please everyone.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a lot of you loved the OTP scenes , who doesn't? Hehehe.. but just want to share this clip, this is my favorite scene of this epi, apart from looking awesomely hot with this hairstyle, I am in awe by this man's acting.. he truly has grown,From smile donghae to k2.. wow.. I felt his struggle on killing PKS with his acting.. Im so glad he did not kill him though.. 

24 minutes ago, siddo said:

@perfectsmilebias Ah! Smiley, you hit a raw nerve there with YJ’s possible back story. As someone who’s mother hails from a  patriarchal mindset family, whose husband deprived her of any love, trust,affection and support for continious 30+ years and ignored and betrayed his own 2 children, I can totally relate to what you have said. I can totally relate my mother's situation with YJ’s back story.. Whoa! What to say! Speechless..

What you said to imagine if that indeed is YJ’s back story ( which I believe it could be 90%, rest 10% depends on the writer) then that's really really sad. To grow up in such an environment where you got only betrayal and rejection. To get rejected and betrayed by the two men she loved the most in her life again and again. And to think of how much pain and hurt she has received from all of this for 30+plus years and despite that to still maintain her sanity and holding on to human beliefs is a sign of only a strong hearted woman..Any weak hearted woman would have suffered severe mental issues like severe depression, anxiety disorder and worse could possess suicidal tendencies..Yoojin does have some mental health issues isn't it? What is it? Have they said anything in the show? As for Jeha going by the live updates here, he still is on her side, haven't betrayed her; that has given me some hope that she could still trust him. And like you, I hope too he doesn’t become another SJ…(trust wise)

No, his political dreams have become her political dreams-  Ah… so true. Story of every wife… his ambitions becomes her ambitions, his destiny becomes her destiny and in the process she loses herself to such an extent that she has to be reminded of who she was and what was she like?!!!..

It will always be YooJin's fault. -

You pretty much summed up the ending of this drama. In the end it'll be all her fault and that retard JSJ is going to get scot free and they'll probably kill/die off her character and please everyone.

no i cant accept that or be happy at this ending for me i want to see SJ and YJ suffering and i want them to not have forgiving - i will not be happy seeing YJ get punishment and SJ get forgiveness and keep his life after getting ride of YJ 

i am saying it again , i hate YJ and i hate SJ but i am not the kind to hate blindly , i understand both of them, their weakness , pain , suffering and their longing for love and affection ( i write about that on my site ) but as much i am not blindly hating them , i am too not blindly pity them or taken one side against the other , people get hurt so we pity their pain , people make wrong so we point them , people turn evil so we hate them , but all this part it just part of who they are , i still pity YJ and know her pain and i still hate her acting as she the only one who has the right to feel hurt and to protect her feeling , i hate SJ as a man , father and human being ,but i still get his love to his daughter  ( okay even self  love is still love)

the two is the same , there no black and white they both were victims once , did evil things a lot and they both still suffering , but dear the fact that they suffering and still has feeling don't make them human being in my eyes , everyone no matter how evil he is still has feeling at least for himself if he cant for other 

so i wanted ending when everyone get his punishment and if not then everyone escape the punishment but they keep living in their ugly power place and have no one to really love or care for them , and just let ANNA and JH out of their world and hands 

no one better , i am not going to love or forgave SJ cause he father and man and see YJ as the only evil , and i am not going to blindly see him the only evil one and YJ was his victim .and it the same for YJ not cause she a women and suffered that i am going to pity her all the time and understand her crazy doing - as i say all the time they both crossed the line and had going far and cant act as victims or innocent one to each other 

31 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

That's alright :) and you are right. Anna is a symbol of failure to her. First for her husband and now for JH. So it's but obvious that she will feel justified in killing and removing her from the equation to feel like she won.

I wonder though, is SJ really that important to her? Can a woman not run for presidency in SK? Can't she just kill him and run for presidency herself by claiming to want to carry on his legacy?

@YourHighness .  It's not that she can't do it herself.. Yj do have a sense of normalacy of the Man being first.. S. Korea seems to strive on men being first to have it all as the women raised there sons to be placed on pedstals.. Not so much goes into how a women is raised because they feel once she's married she no longer apart of the family anymore she belongs to the husbands family.. She always knew she wasn't cut out to be a person in charge to run a country or a company and like I said she likes playing in the shadows.. YJ loves all the dirty work.. SjS do remind her of her Dad and sees that he supposed to carry the weight of the family but we all know this is far from the truth.. Just like all the president it's the women that has been calling shots for decades.. This is why I'm witnessing the first ever Black President on to the First Women President for my Country.. Yes I lived to see history in the makings..

But on to YJ being president I don't think S.Korea is ready for her can you imagine all the dead bodies that would be stack up every where.. And also YJ don't know how to control her anger and the first time someone or some other country president make her mad she's subject to say kill them all and worry about the consequences later..:P:huh:

@cookixx  Thanks for the cute video  

seriously, are people really saying that YJ deserved that slap and from  a person like SJ? I don't know why some think that he is any way better than her? SJ is a big liar, a thirty for power politician, who even accepted that her daughter be in some other country so that his career wouldn't be in any danger. SJ gladly received everything his wife did as long as his image remained clear and people loved him, I bet he perfectly knows everything YJ has done for him, every dirty thing. But what? He doesn't care. And about YJ trying to kill Anna. I don't buy that. She perfectly knew that where there is JH Anna would manage to survive. 

and I'm so mad at writers, they are slowly destroying YJ's character, by making her seem like a neurotic woman without any moral, they are trying to portray a pure evil, something that YJ isn't and we've seen it many times until now. I can't believe, SJ deserves redemption just because he is a father and YJ doesn't? her not having her on own child is very much a punishment, that woman has no one! no one and her secretary doesn't count because she is so possessed, she is a treat even to YJ. I pity her so much, living without love her whole life. Girl, you don't need any JH, go make yourself better, love yourself 

@miriamdream2 thank for translate SJ and YJ scene  i like seeing them fighting , i like how they both show their true face and sure i like how YJ make SJ know always that he not a victim or innocent and he used her as mush as she used him and even more 

but that speech even show how damage YJ is( they both damage for me )  , known all that and keeping living with this dirty game with her husband is really creepy , more even creepy that she say that only until recently he was still make her heart flutter  but not anymore 

okay she did find someone also gave her the feeling of being " handsome, warm, smart  and comforting and make her heart  heart flutter" so is that why you go and get make up and dress like this after that and go searching for JH ( okay i so afraid about JH and ANNA now , more afraid after understand everything she said )

SJ no better , he know now he has zero point against her she can always kill him and kill ANNA and make another deal - i am not sad for him he  just get what he should get after using women and love for his greed ( i am talking about using Anna MOTHER , YJ, ANNA)  but i hate to see JH and ANNA paying the price with him and get suffering from YJ broken heart 

@miriamdream2 I have quoting issues from phone hence I'll reply like this. 

Although your theory on Anna being JSJ & YJ's own daughter is very interesting but it doesn't hold much truth because of the existence of Anna's mom's character.ie. Ume hye rin. She has been shown sufficiently enough to be known as Anna's mother. From the start , Anna was shown with her. The 3, her, Anna and retard JSJ were also seen walking in Dreamland in episode 5. It could have been interesting your way had the writer/director not shown an extra character itself. Like if they had kept it a suspense till the end that she is just the illegitimate child. And then all of sudden it's revealed that she is actually their own child. Very interesting it could be. Though it could mean crashing down of my ship , Jejin. Lol 

BTW I can totally imagine YJ doing that for Anna of whatall you told about Anna being her own daughter.. She seems like a possessive and protective person after all.  Tends to protect the one she cares extremely about. Example: Jeha... 

Did KDM really said that to Madam? :P Heehee.. hssh..:D

Btw are you a jejin shipper? or just YJ fan..?

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

Anna: ‘Are you sleeping?’

thank you for the translation, wow i love all otp moments...they are strong together!!!I hope they will leave Spain and be happy...i still dislike Anna father very much!!!

14 minutes ago, anipanch said:

seriously, are people really saying that YJ deserved that slap and from  a person like SJ? I don't know why some think that he is any way better than her? SJ is a big liar, a thirty for power politician, who even accepted that her daughter be in some other country so that his career wouldn't be in any danger. SJ gladly received everything his wife did as long as his image remained clear and people loved him, I bet he perfectly knows everything YJ has done for him, every dirty thing. But what? He doesn't care. And about YJ trying to kill Anna. I don't buy that. She perfectly knew that where there is JH Anna would manage to survive. 

and I'm so mad at writers, they are slowly destroying YJ's character, by making her seem like a neurotic woman without any moral, they are trying to portray a pure evil, something that YJ isn't and we've seen it many times until now. I can't believe, SJ deserves redemption just because he is a father and YJ doesn't? her not having her on own child is very much a punishment, that woman has no one! no one and her secretary doesn't count because she is so possessed, she is a treat even to YJ. I pity her so much, living without love her whole life. Girl, you don't need any JH, go make yourself better, love yourself 

okay i am tired and need to go for couple of hours away but dear read what we really write at least me in the last two pages- no one like or think SJ innocent or think he better then YJ even when i dont mind the slap part  - okay you will get my point by reading all my longs posts about it , so read it all to understand what we saying here

no hard feeling everyone has his thoughts and can think from other views but at least read everyone full post before getting angry - bye for now my friend :wink: when i get back i going to talk about the cute scene only i cant keep talking on the same issues all the times :tongue:

11 minutes ago, nona88 said:

okay i am tired and need to go for couple of hours away but dear read what we really write at least me in the last two pages- no one like or think SJ innocent or think he better then YJ even when i dont mind the slap part  - okay you will get my point by reading all my longs posts about it , so read it all to understand what we saying here

no hard feeling everyone has his thoughts and can think from other views but at least read everyone full post before getting angry - bye for now my friend :wink: when i get back i going to talk about the cute scene only i cant keep talking on the same issues all the times :tongue:

well I wasn't particularly talking about you and I as well pointed out my view on this subject. Sorry but I haven't read any of your posts

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you for the translation,

now that i understand it better, it seems that the uncle has some hidden agenda with making Anna remember what happened the night of her mother's death. That means he is really going to try to push Anna's memory. like giving her the file, talking to whoever was in that prison, meeting the psychologist.. I have a bad feeling about this.

Do we think he has something to do with it?

As for the last line that JH said, maybe he is referring to the fact that he believe YJ would not have killed Anna's mother?

more questions....

his mind went straight there! :blush:

Hmm, perhaps YJ was the Mastermind behind the death of Anna's mum but she hired someone to do it. So what JH said about YJ's hand kinda make sense. In a way YJ's step brother's agenda is kinda fuzzy but yeah is a double edge sword here since he gets to give his that jab before taking her down.

So the retard JSJ has finally woken up from his retardness and hit her wife for killing her daughter which he haven't seen for 14 years and now suddenly is too much concerned about her.. hmm is he really concerned that Anna was being killed or it concerns him that Anna's face has finally being revealed to the public. She is no longer hidden. And as her face is revealed, is he concerned that her identity will be revealed soon? And this very thing that YJ fail to do? Is that why he hit her? Knowing his greed to succeed that can very well be the reason. And not much as a father!  That said he all of people has no right to hit his wife after what all he has put her through. It should YJ doingthe honors to him.. aagh I so wish that episode comes soon. 

(PS: That wasn't a slap. He literally hit her. Just see the force of his hand and the effects where Yoojin almost fell on the couch. Slap is still understood. But not hitting your damn wife of 25+years..)

I haven't seen today's episode so can't comment on other things.

@anipanch  I agree with your whole post but specially last para and the last line. Ah! True. She's better off herself....

@siddo yup I feel so disappointed in writers, It's like they built YJ's character and now they gonna destroy it and make every development of her a waste of time. Today's episode was so bad from YJ's perspective. I cringed at every scene. She was the best in episodes 3-9 and 10 wasn't bad at all. The thing is JH's character is slowly degrading as well. Whole series are blur right now, I have no idea what any of the characters want or trying to do

9 minutes ago, siddo said:

And as her face is revealed, is he concerned that her identity will be revealed soon? And this very thing that YJ fail to do? Is that why he hit her?

he just used his daughter as an excuse. In reality SJ is just mad that he is so close to presidency and problems started appearing right that moment

Hello everyone, I haven't seen the last episode so I can't say for sure but I read some translations: madam called jeha, a child, 'that child' when she was referring to him. Correct me if I'm wrong but a woman doesn't call the man she loves or lust a child.Maybe I'm wrong and I have to watch the episode, but I still don't see the love she has for jeha  other than motherly/sisterly. 

Whoa I came to get spoilers but the atmosphere is kinda heated.

* tip toes out quietly *

But at least it's on serious issues in real life. Vs what happens in a Kdrama. 

I am not siding YJ per se and empathise with her but I highly doubt she feels a wife's loyalty towards SJ ( or whatever his initials are). It's more like someone using a person. I don't think she feels positive emotional memories about him. An emotionally abused female from 2 main male figures in her life. She must have once felt attracted to him and felt he could protect her from her dad which is why she left to marry him. And he betrayed her.  

So therefore I am not repulsed by her attraction to JH. He's probably the 1st person who hasn't betrayed her. Plus he " saw " her. Or so she thinks. Whether she thinks she is attracted to him as a female or not is a different matter. By the way he is an adult so her age difference doesn't affect me. If we had Yoona play a young woman attracted to the older KBS then YJ to JH is a walk in the park for a viewer to accept this drama premise.

It's an unearthly hour here. Too early to be writing such posts. But I remember this writer's work going or derailing in her previous work. So I don't know now if YJ is derailing or the writer's work is going somewhere else and making her the 2nd female lead. ANNA and JH are the OTP true. But YJ is nowhere near a 2nd female lead. I consider her a female lead here. I do not want or need a loveline for her.

I just want a female protagonist to be continued to be written well. After all you wouldn't cast a strong actress and give her a weak role. 

I've gotten more interested in her than Anna. It's just that Anna has suddenly transformed from a person with limited or no social interactions. And mental health issues. With no emotional support systems. To suddenly being fully functional in all situations.  It's been too jarring. 

Sorry but I work and deal with mental health patients amongst others. And although I am not specialised in that area- it's been quite disorientating seeing all the MH issues including PTSD dealt so blithely here. I am not surprised since its a Kdrama. However it also makes me leery about the character developments here. And yes JH seems to have recovered from his nightmares and flashbacks just like that. And yes I've had contact with psychiatrists dealing with soldiers under combat stress as well. And am quite aware of the ramifications of PTSD affecting their every day life and mindset. Maybe because the ones I see display such disabilities from it.

So this show- although I came on to see what the hype was- has been interesting provided I just ignore all the roughshod treatment about real life medical conditions. But just wanted to say YJ has been interesting. I tend to disassociate my emotions about a show once it gets illogical and just see what the writer wants to do. Less angst this way.

So who was it that thought viewers on the forum were against YJ? I watch K2. So don't bother to comment about it. 

Addit- and my view about the moving hands under the blanket? It's freaking cold at night now in S Korea. I would be rubbing my hands with the hot packs under the towels instead. Roof top. Subzero or freezing windy rooftop? On cold roof tiles. At night? Romance.... right...

Brrr..... the actors were probably going- finish the romantic scene already PD-nim.

Oh Yea @YourHighness . She may want to use his term in office to get elected in some form of congress for herself and she would certainly have gained the experience since she was first lady and do have to address certain issues on whats needed for the future of the country so this could also be a bigger goal that no one knows about.. Maybe she wants to be the Prime Minister to the country..

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

So what you are saying is that if you are benefiting from someone murdering people for you, it shouldn't matter that that person tried to kill your child. You definitely should not slap them for it. OK then.

@YourHighness .  Thats not the point that @perfectsmilebias  was trying to make I understands whats being said.. Her point is SjS has allowed YJ to use Anna as a pawn and has threaten to kill her on several different occassion why all of a sudden he wants to play daddy now when they both have used Anna as a pawn.. So slapping Yj for something he's done himself is a no no and hypocritical and no matter how selfish YJ may seem he just as selfish as she.. And besides I don't like no man hitting a woman but I have made remarks as to he should hit her but in Yj case she can drive a person to do something like that.. This is a very touchy subject some like and dislike..

3 hours ago, perfectsmilebias said:

It means he isn't justified for physically assaulting her. He has no moral superiority to be giving out punishments. He has no justifiable reasons, he physically assaulted his wife because he wanted to hurt her. He wasn't doing to for a higher purpose, he was angry and wanted to physically abuse his wife.

@perfectsmilebias TBH (to be honest)  I think he just wanted to hit her thats probably been hiding so deep within him and he finally got the chance to release it.. But I still say words can hurt far more then by slap because she still seem to manage to stick it worst to him with those words..

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay dear let me made this clear first 

1. i hate SJ the most here , he still number one on my list - the black list he even win over YJ cause he still jerk and cant be called father and nor human being 
  2. i am against any abused if that mental or any other kind 
  3. SJ dont have the right t act as victim or as the good and that YJ is the evil , NOR HAVE THE right to act as father 

Tell them @noona88 And These are the facts  v0uZffe.gifIt's like the old saying the pot trying to call the kettle black..

2 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmm that could be the case...

I am still wondering if YJ is the cause of the mother's death. SIGH.

How many eps left btw?

@kaoriharang  I tell you like this it was Secty Kim who killed Annas mom thats my story and I'm sticking to it.. Look at how she reacts to Jh and his relationship with YJ and they not even dating anything that can trigger YJ's unhappiness she wants to eleminate before YJ can say get rid of it..

1 hour ago, miriamdream2 said:

I just watched it raw so ...Devils advocate is back... since I am more or less the only person on YJ team...let me translate her scenes

YJ and Kim secretary

Don't touch JH! If you touch/hurt him I just maid kill you first.

Madam, all the things KJH can do - I can do them to.

In that case,  you can understand to... the things you want to do for me...I want to do them for - that child (JH)... so don't make me kill you. Do not do the work that JH "can do", you should do the work - YOU are good at.

For me this was in referral to her "off with their had" personality. She was madams killing machine for years, so madam would not get blood on her hands, the thing she did not want her madam to do, to never get this "dirty" - she did them all...and what Madam is now saying is: just like you want to protect me, I want to protect that child (JH) Just like you want me to be happy, I want that child to be happy...

SJ and YJ

...Do not touch Anna; if anything happens to Anna, our contract is over. If I cannot become president you are NOTHING!

...all right...I understand... I will leave Anna alone ...so this means... you do not like to be the president after all? Ha?

...you really become childish...was that meant to be a threat now?

...if we are talking about "making a deal"...even if not JB there are couple other places to... I would not have to worry all the time just to ...survive ...by myself..

... ha ha... don't make me laugh...you could never do something like that... you  yourself know that your greed would never let you settle for something like that

...is that so? That could be true...in that case...should I change sides? ...this time should I make a deal with ...Park assembly?... just like my contract with you? In the end there is no difference... between you, him and me...we are all the same kind of people... if I tell him I will give him your head and make him the president in exchange for JB group...would Park reject my offer?

... You think I am kidding? Have you forgotten who I am? You really did forget!

You to...are nothing without me by your side... so do not fa** with me... Anna still didnt die a miserable death... for now ...if you do not want  to continue this...tell me ...any time...

...what is this? This I-was-wronged face you are making? The person that was hurt - was it not me? The person that used me from the start for his petty political greed was you... even do I never received any love from you I stayed by you for so long...

..should I mak.e embarrassing confession? You did make my heart flutter... even until just recently...you know that to... why?  You used it from time to time... to use me better. But what should we do now? Now I no longer have any feelings for you left...  Here...want to take a shot? You are good at it... because you are player after all...ha  ha hha hha... yes... I admit... you were handsome, warm, smart  and comforting...I believed that to... but that was not it... you were even then - just as dirty and disgusting as you are today

...that's why I could have killed you back then when you betrayed me so dirty, for using my jealousy...

... You are doing so well now, if you no longer need Song dong daughter... I will return you ...back...

Ps

My Korean is limited at best but this is not medical or law drama so...I felt like giving my two cents bc I doubt anyone will bother with YJ lines any time soon, so... :phew:

@miriamdream2  Thanks for translating that scene

Now for me in Yj first conversation with Secty Kim I thought do she see JH as the child she never had but after continuing on reading your post I realized that Yj has a onesided love for Jh and now she would do whatever it takes to keep him near her.. So I think it's going to come down to her and SjS battling over you to hook Anna up with YJ will try and marry her off to some ruthless villian son that could benefit her wants and a bonus plus that son will treat Anna just as SJS treated her and for SJS it would be his bouns to marry Anna to JH which neither one would mind.. It's going to be fun watching these two using our OTP as they pawns just to hurt one another..

Ok I need to catch up on my other threads come back later guy's but I did enjoy our chats since 4:30 Am

20 minutes ago, anipanch said:

@siddo yup I feel so disappointed in writers, It's like they built YJ's character and now they gonna destroy it and make every development of her a waste of time. Today's episode was so bad from YJ's perspective. I cringed at every scene. She was the best in episodes 3-9 and 10 wasn't bad at all. The thing is JH's character is slowly degrading as well. Whole series are blur right now, I have no idea what any of the characters want or trying to do

he just used his daughter as an excuse. In reality SJ is just mad that he is so close to presidency and problems started appearing right that moment

@anipanch  So with this being said is would SJS kill Anna once he became president to hide his lie I think Yes and the tables turned to YJ needing to keep her alive Wow these two are something else.. Poor Anna needs JH to protect her from these monsters..

13 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

I've gotten more interested in her than Anna. It's just that Anna has suddenly transformed from a person with limited or no social interactions. And mental health issues. With no emotional support systems. To suddenly being fully functional in all situations.  It's been too jarring. 

@ck1Oz  I'm sort of like you when it comes to both these females characters.. YJ is certainly the most interesting but I think Anna's character still requires some growth developement.. I had thought we would see her cross to the darkside and that's still not to late but I tell you it's more to come from both of these females because I expect both her and Anna to snap at some point.. At that Anger will be issued at the one person they are trying to protect the most and thats not SJS..

22 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

It's an unearthly hour here. Too early to be writing such posts. But I remember this writer's work going or derailing in her previous work. So I don't know now if YJ is derailing or the writer's work is going somewhere else and making her the 2nd female lead. ANNA and JH are the OTP true. But YJ is nowhere near a 2nd female lead. I consider her a female lead here. I do not want or need a loveline for her.

yup, the first episode she got the most action and the drama was very interesting. Now Yoona has more actions as well, but the writers still continue to give SYA very intense and important roles and she does too good of a job. for me as well, she is the female lead.

22 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

've gotten more interested in her than Anna. It's just that Anna has suddenly transformed from a person with limited or no social interactions. And mental health issues. With no emotional support systems. To suddenly being fully functional in all situations.  It's been too jarring. 

Sorry but I work and deal with mental health patients amongst others. And although I am not specialised in that area- it's been quite disorientating seeing all the MH issues including PTSD dealt so blithely here. I am not surprised since its a Kdrama. However it also makes me leery about the character developments here. And yes JH seems to have recovered from his nightmares and flashbacks just like that. And yes I've had contact with psychiatrists dealing with soldiers under combat stress as well. And am quite aware of the ramifications of PTSD affecting their every day life and mindset. Maybe because the ones I see display such disabilities from it.

agree agree and again agree. Annas character development has been very bothersome. Like what were the writers thinking? That girl couldn't even stand on her own and in just few days no traces of all the suffering or things like that? the only sign is her reaction to the lights and that's not enough tbh. Anna is a deeply psychologically wounded person, someone like her can't act like she is acting right now. Plus I've been kind of creeped out by YJ this episode. Either she also has some severe psychological problem or the writers aren't handling the character well 

Archived