[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

OMG!  This thread exploded along with the bomb in cloud9 as it kept crashing and had to be reloaded several times that I could not even post my delight at the kisses that came after that.  I am still picking myself from the floor after swooning down spazzing over the hot kisses - boy oh boy uri JH really knows how to kiss!   I just love how natural he is when he back hugs AN and lay down his chin on AN shoulder (his specialized pose).  Kamsahamida again to all my K2 recappers and till we meet again in another drama thread. *bows*

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[TRANS/NETIZENS] ‘The K2′ episode 16 (Finale)
imageimageimage

[VIDEO] [Ending] Ji Chang Wook and Im YoonA’s kiss in Barcelona

1. [+544 -15] wa JeNa’s kiss is always right ♥ It’s seriously daebak ㅜㅜ Lovely ㅜㅜ Jeha looks cute

2. [+632 -18] Ji Chang Wook and YoonA matched perfectly well. I hope the JeNa couple will work together on a same project again next time. ♥

3. [+469 -12] wa  OOO!!!!!!! it was f*cking sweet!!!! even my dead love cells have revive~~~!!!! they’re both honey in the eyes!!!

4. [+433 -14] Jeha and Anna’s heartfelt kiss is beautiful ㅜㅜ JeNa did a very excellent job!!!

5. [+425 -11] It’s nice that the JeNa couple was able to go to Spain ❤❤❤ This is personally the best chemistry that was shown by a couple.. I don’t want to let them go. 

6. [+414 -10] The chemistry of these two is crazy ♡♡ please give these two a rom-com work as their next project ㅠ

7. [+352 -6] The ending was so beautiful ㅠㅠㅠ my lifedrama ㅠㅜ what shall I watch on Friday and Saturday now. I have to endure it ㅠㅠ

8. [+344 -7] Anna is really really pretty on the outside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+397 -8] It  ended with a kiss ㅋㅋ

10. [+323 -6] Meanwhile, JeNa couple did an excellent work!!!! JeNa couple, thank you for all your hard work♥ Let’s go for Ji Chang Wook and YoonA again for the next project!!!!

11. [+252 -6] It was a little bit faster, even so, it would’ve been nice if they were a lot happier ㅠㅠ

12. [+247 -7] JeNa couple, please take a photoshoot together ㅠㅠㅠ The deer couple matched very well 

13. [+242 -7] wa!!!!!!! My dead love cells have revived!!!!! uhu!!!!!

14. [+231 -7] And so, the JeNa couple has ended.. A lot of innocent characters died, I’m sad but I enjoyed watching! All the actors have been through a lot

15. [+213 -13] Thanks for all the hard work

Source: Naver TVCast

Trans by @crownprincesone

ALL THE FANBOYS Rest in Peace 9% only.....LOL

[NETIZEN] #TheK2 Song Yoona, Jo Sung Ha died.. Ji Chang Wook gets revenge and love with #Yoona (final) http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003431336&gid=999339&cid=1049898 

CxEUb1vXEAEmNFe.jpg

CxEUd9kXgAAI1ym.jpg

CxEUdIIXEAAVQCx.jpg

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

really last post for now ,

my friends do you remember when i joke about the writer will make JH really name the biggest secret even big from  UHM death story ( i was really joking then, 100% joking ) but now OMG 

the biggest twist never know JH real name

200_s.gif          

In the behind the scenes yoona was like 'I know jeha's real name. It's ji Chang wook' so maybe For those who want closure, just take it as jeha' steal name is really changwook but he changed it to jeha because it was what gave him a new life

37 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

to be honest my chingu deul, during the Attic scene, I had a naughty thought. :w00t:

I thought Anna was going to take off Jeha's sweater.......:P:P:wub: and this time he would be ready!!!

LETS JUST ASSUME SHE DID AND HE IS READY. HENCE THE LIGHTS SHONE BRIGHTLY AND IT FADES OUT TO THE SCENE IN SPAIN. HAHAHA

My last translation for K2... It's far from perfect, but I hope it can help for a little...

There’s problem with the system and elevator since Sungwon shot Yoojin in the middle of her order (?) Sungwon left to check and left Sungjoon, Yoojin and Anna

Sungjoon: You don’t have to worry. Your people will save you. Anna, can you please hold this? I’ll go outside to look for (??)

Yoojin: Anna? …. It’s okay. (to Anna) don’t do it (Sungjoon plead with his eyes and Anna finally move and hold the tie to stop her bleeding)

Yoojin: Congratulations. Your wished has been granted

Anna: Don’t talk. You will bleed more

Yoojin: It looks like I’ll die this way. Yeah, that night your mom was dying. But, it’s already too late when I arrived.  I also had father like you. But, what funny about a father is that they aren’t there when we need them but when we don’t need them, they appear. My father too knew about your mom which was something that he didn’t need to know. So I wanted to stop him. In the end, he ordered someone to kill your mom, for me

Anna: and it was Master Song who did it?

Yoojin: So you already knew? Yeah, You were right. When I knew that he gave an order like that, I immediately went there, but I was too late. And I also knew that Master Song was holding you and hiding behind the door. However, I freeze and couldn’t do anything because if I did, I would see your face. When I turned around to leave, your mother asked me to save her. For a moment, only for a moment, I was thinking whether I should call for ambulance. But, I didn’t do it. In the end, I turned my back coldly even though I could have saved your mom. It’s true that I killed your mom. After that, I live like my father. No, I have become a monster (?). The day your mother died, an evil spirit came inside me (?). So, remove your hands. I am the enemy who killed your mother

But Anna didn’t remove her hands

After Sungwon escaped by himself

Jeha: Guys, you have guns, right?

JSS guys: We have

Jeha: Alrgiht, wait for my order. Before the bomb explodes, you need to shoot the wire

JSS guys: Wire?

Team Seo: Okay

Jeha and Anna went inside

Jeha: We have to go out of here now

Yoojin: Jeha

Jeha: Hurry, we don’t have much time

Yoojin: Stop it. It’s already too late

Jeha: Hurry up! We have to go out! There’s no much time left

Sejoon: Let’s go

Yoojin: Do you think I can go any further? I just want to rest now. Bring secretary Kim and go out. (To Jeha) I was wrong. Hurry up and go. Save Anna

Jeha: Assembly Jang, help Secretary Kim and go to the elevator

Sejoon: But the elevator is…

Jeha: Just go! There’s no much time left

Yoojin: (To Sejoon) Go… Go

Jeha: We might not be able to go up but we can still go down. The elevator has a protection for a bomb (?) So if we go there and the bomb explodes, we might survive

Sejoon: It’s that true?

Jeha: I think so too

Inside the elevator

Jeha: Guys ready. You can shoot now. Hurry!

*the time is ticking and Sejoon saw that Anna was save in Jeha’s arms. He walked outside*

Anna: Dad, where are you going? Dad?!

Sejoon: With this, it still might be dangerous. I have to move the bomb away (?)

Anna: What are you going to do?

Sejoon: Anna, you have grown up well even though I wasn’t by your side. I’m sure you can live well too in the future. *Anna started to sob* Honestly, it’s okay too for not having a father. (to Jeha) Take care of my daughter Anna.

Anna: Dad no!! (he closed the door)

Sejoon ran inside

Yoojin: Why did you come back?

Sejoon: I want to move this(bomb) to a safer place. Even though it only has a little effect, I will move it (?)

Yoojin: Hurry and go. I’ll close the door

Sejoon: Close the door

Yoojin: Mirror, close the door

Sejoon: I think... let’s go together (he hugged her, both were crying)

Yoojin: With you hug me like this, we look like a couple

Sejoon: Yeah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never post my opinion so far, only drop some translation. Now that the drama has ended, I want to say some (actually it’s because my friend whom I used to talk with about K2 refused to chat with me because she has yet to watch the last episode :lol:

Firstly, I’m happy that it is happy ending. Jeha and Anna have found their happiness.

One of the reasons why I didn’t join much for the discussion is because I’m one of Yoojin’s fans. From what I saw in the back pages, most didn’t really like Yoojin. So rather than join the discussion, I only read some posts in my free time. It’s not like I agree with her evil deeds and but I just want her to receive her goal. Yes, her evil intention against her enemy which cost innocent people lives whom she ordered to kill is wrong, but I cheered for her when she was fighting against the politician and the dirty world of politics. I admire her bravery to fight the men and use every power she had to try and achieve her happiness. I’m sad that she has to die in the end of episode. Yes, she has to be punished but I didn’t really want her to die. But it seems she died happily in the arms of the person she love(d) and hopefully forgiven by Anna and Jeha.

One for sure, because of Yoojin, I now knew about Song Yoona. It’s my first time to watch her, and she is really great. In bts clips, she was all smiles but she really had to act cold in when the camera roll

I enjoyed my time reading the posts and thank you for the shout out thanks whenever I posted my translation even thought's not perfect and sometimes I translate it wrong :)

Now I'm thinking should I post now my last post on this thread and say goodbye to all of you agents or should I wait for English subtitles hahaha

This drama is so good..  Like one of the best,  ji changwook really stole my heart...  Good thing LMH drama will start next week,  so I think he will regain his spot in my fangirl's heart.  Hahaha

See you tomorrow agents after the engsub is out.. Or maybe see you on the thread.. :)

43 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

me too BUT

we got multiple kisses so i am satisfy (:

hahahahhah me also satisfied, but during the attic scene im quite annoyed with the pole (1.16).... aigooo Mr Cameraman, just do close up, no need to move.... even though only a few second, it make me want to cut that pole.... :P

19 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Gomawo dear @zagigirl for the kissing gifs

Gomawo dear @jeonghyang dongseng for the kissing gifs

:wub::wub::wub: the kissing gifs...will be staring at them for a long time......

indeed i love it as well

does anyone like me found that the kiss scenes in the spain scene looks more sensual? haha!

Awwwwwwww it was so good to see JH in a proper shirt other than the white shirt!  I am gonna miss him when he goes to MS but then I will probably be rewatching Healer and K2 to get my JCW fix.  Now off to spazz some more on the kisses gifts and vids and turn into my fangirling mode!  

At the end, Song Yoona's acting was really flawless throughout the entire drama.

I love her as an actress, i hated her character but i am glad her character (YJ) got some form of forgiveness and redemption at the end. at the end of the day, she was a very sad woman who really was only looking for love.

40 minutes ago, BlueFreak said:

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

me too BUT

we got multiple kisses so i am satisfy (:

hahahahhah me also satisfied, but during the attic scene im quite annoyed with the pole (1.16).... aigooo Mr Cameraman, just do close up, no need to move.... even though only a few second, it make me want to cut that pole.... :P

:joy: count me on this  , wow cutting the pole , i thoughts for second that we finally getting kiss what that pole doing on the screen 

but after they gave me more so i will forgave the pole and the PD ( can't hate any PD or camera man or the writer after all that dreamily kiss and hug and wow )

44 minutes ago, notohaterfans said:

Now I'm thinking should I post now my last post on this thread and say goodbye to all of you agents or should I wait for English subtitles hahaha

This drama is so good..  Like one of the best,  ji changwook really stole my heart...  Good thing LMH drama will start next week,  so I think he will regain his spot in my fangirl's heart.  Hahaha

See you tomorrow agents after the engsub is out.. Or maybe see you on the thread.. :)

are you joking stay the fun will start after the eng sub 

and i maybe not be here a lot tomorrow ( i know it Sunday but i have to be out of house all the day )  but i come back fast 

47 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hee! So many cuddles and kisses. Me super duper happy. :D:wub:

me too super happy 

49 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Gomawo dear @zagigirl for the kissing gifs

Gomawo dear @jeonghyang dongseng for the kissing gifs

:wub::wub::wub: the kissing gifs...will be staring at them for a long time.

really thanks @zagigirl and @jeonghyang for the gif 

and me too i am going to look at them for so long 

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

My last translation for K2... It's far from perfect, but I hope it can help for a little...

thanks for the eng sub it helping , sorry to cut your post i read it all with enjoying and it shame you should join us we don't mind YJ lover , ( we have a lot here - and they the most fun to talk with )

we here taking all the side and always accept other thought and view as long as they accept the other too , we here has going so deep written about YJ more then anyone also ( trust me  from pity , hating , loving , understand and...............) she the most we talk about here if we love her or not , and with all respect she one of the lead and the drama never was going to be the same without her ( i hate her , but i admire her too , so you know it complex feeling and never pure hate and love here since we all deep thinking people)

keep being here we going to talk about the ending here and share us your thoughts and keep reading all the post ( it scary to read just part of them we will look like evil hater to all the characters if you dont read it all but the true i had fun here with the most nice and accepting people - again love all of you my friends i am in love mood now :heart:)

1 hour ago, Goh Shuling said:

In the behind the scenes yoona was like 'I know jeha's real name. It's ji Chang wook' so maybe For those who want closure, just take it as jeha' steal name is really changwook but he changed it to jeha because it was what gave him a new life

i know right :joy: let accept it  so JCW fan's don't even dream about JCW he belong to ANNA now , he actually hidden his sceret ID and work as actor now and he still only love and see ANNA so gave up on your single  hot guy , you cant win over his love for ANNA  ( do you like it now @Goh Shuling ?  if someone take our post and copy it to somewhere also do you know the panic we going to cause:joy:)

1 hour ago, feima said:

OMG!  This thread exploded along with the bomb in cloud9 as it kept crashing and had to be reloaded several times that I could not even post my delight at the kisses that came after that.  I am still picking myself from the floor after swooning down spazzing over the hot kisses - boy oh boy uri JH really knows how to kiss!   I just love how natural he is when he back hugs AN and lay down his chin on AN shoulder (his specialized pose).  Kamsahamida again to all my K2 recappers and till we meet again in another drama thread. *bows*

yes dear

i said i need to go but it helpless i cant  think about anything also and i keep coming here sneaking and looking at what everyone written

i am jumping , i am jumping in my house and my family think i am crazy now after crying so much i am jumping

I really love the ending..as long as they are together..that's all matters to me...I'm easily pleased even without the bed scene:blush:..Although its kinda late for me to drop by here,I've been lurking earlier..I enjoyed the drama with all wonderful people here..i'll be dropping by here for updates on this couple because i started shipping them too..:heart:

Morning All. As I waiting for todays episode to be sub thought I'll catch up what you have to say and we did get a Yj death and JH and Annas ending.. I haven't back read as of yet but wanted to ask whayever happen to the worst dad in the world waiting to watch the last two episodes together.. I hope SJ died as well he's not fit to be a president.. I put him in the category of another DT worst president in American history and worst president in Korea drama history.

Archived