[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

11 minutes ago, blindfury said:

That was my thought, but now i think he does not need to overcome it. He does not need to live this kind of live again. I think SJ will pull the trigger.

agreed, i dont think he needs to overcome it. If his wish is now to live with Anna in Spain. Overcoming that PTSD by killing i dont know i am wondering would it really 'cure' it. I dont think it would, it may make it worse?

9 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Ohhh didnot think of that.

That would be Awesome. Finally he will do something for his daughter.

But if JH intends to pursue a career in protection than being able to kill is very important.

yes indeed it would be nice if SJ somehow does something good for his daughter rather than constantly bringing her suffering.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kaoriharang said:

agreed, i dont think he needs to overcome it. If his wish is now to live with Anna in Spain. Overcoming that PTSD by killing i dont know i am wondering would it really 'cure' it. I dont think it would, it may make it worse?

yes indeed it would be nice if SJ somehow does something good for his daughter rather than constantly bringing her suffering.

Good point, it may make it worse..maybe Jehanna can go to the psychologist together for PTSD :lol:

Right now I am really hoping SJ will finally step up and save Anna by killing the threat. I somehow hate Sec Kim more than PKS and want her to die first. :lol: That way CYj will truly become alone.

33 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Ou my gosh, YJ is super manipulative!  :triumph:She actually tricked Anna into leaving. :blink:

I am glad JH isn't fooled by her. brilliant! :thumbsup:

To be honest, I don't want JH to kill anyone. Not saying these people shouldn't get justice. But I feel that if JH does so, he basically becomes like them. And then there that's endless cycle of hatred and revenge.

i rather JH take a more intelligent approach. At least that is my wish. 

This implies that Anna would be hard to trick.

6 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Good point, it may make it worse..maybe Jehanna can go to the psychologist together for PTSD :lol:

Right now I am really hoping SJ will finally step up and save Anna by killing the threat. I somehow hate Sec Kim more than PKS and want her to die first. :lol: That way CYj will truly become alone.

Actually, i think it will be supremely romantic if secretary kim dies for YJ and YJ finally realizing that she isn't alone and she does have that one true love too.

Btw, is he cleaning the coat ?

Hi chingus..or I may call all agents.. I finally decided to drop by my 2 scents here before the show ended ^^ been following this thread since the first episode and I enjoy reading everyone's theory or opinion here :wub: I'm a hardcore jehanna shippers and will still be on their stan despite some others think that they lack chemistry or whatsoever.. To me this episode shows or prove otherwise, even though I haven't watch the subs. And since the jehanna couple is already canon, I didn't pay too much attention for other opinion whether it's degrading jeha/anna's character or not ^^ everyone has freedom to chose, like ship Harry Potter-Hermione or Naruto-Sakura all they want despite the canon one.

And for @Sesame Chew nice points you have, totally agree with you.. I remember in tvn taxi JCW said that the reason why he contact Yoona early before filming in Spain is because they supposed to film intimate/close scene in Spain together and the PDnim said it will be awkward or uncomfortable for them if they had not become closer. I'm expecting the scene is related to their ending in Spain together (perhaps kissing scene or date scene). So yeah, I wish them a happy ending too.  :blush: As for YJ, I also hope a good ending for her. Doesn't mean a good 'happy' way, but good disclosure means that she will not end up crazy/die bcoz that would be pitiful..

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

okay i cant live like this all the week really 

what are they doing to me 

Na do! I really mean it!  Shall we fire up this thread till the finale!!! At least I can breathe a little now that uri JH woke up and not wait till next episode.  *calming my poor heart*

4 minutes ago, shae said:

This implies that Anna would be hard to trick.

No, it implies that Anna would have never left him if not to save his life.

2 minutes ago, blindfury said:

Actually, i think it will be supremely romantic if secretary kim dies for YJ and she finally realise that she isn't alone and she does have that one true love too.

Btw, is he cleaning the coat ?

If only YJ had realized that she did have love and loyalty in the form of Sec Kim. Now it's too late.

No idea what he is doing but it sure looks naughty.:lol:

Jeha and Yoojin conversation once Jeha woke up (I left out the JSS head talks)

Yoojin: You have woken up. You were able to get the usb from Seokhan, right? Where is it?

Jeha: I didn’t take it to give it to you

Yoojin: So, why did you take it?

Jeha: It’s for destroying Park Kwansoo. And I can’t give it to you, because you can’t destroy him with that

Yoojin: Why?

Jeha: If you reveal it, JB will collapse. The one who is deeply involved is Choi Seungwon. So if you don’t have any intention for JB to collapse, you won’t be able to reveal it

Yoojin: Okay. At least, I can use it as my defense

Jeha: No, I didn’t take it for that too

Yoojin: Then for what?

Jeha: Now, it becomes my 2nd email, for my and Anna’s safety measure

Yoojin: So, you took it for destroying me? I see. But, why? You are my friends, right?

Jeha: Have you ever cried with compassion (?)?

Yoojin: I too can cry (?) (err not really sure but I think she told him that she also had cried like that)

Jeha: No, not for yourself, but for others. I think you never did. People like you, if you feel pity for yourself because of your pain, then what about others’ pain? You are heartless people who won’t care about it (??) But you know, other people feel the same pain. The cleaning grandma, the old couple in the country, ahjumma, Miran and Sunggyu and Rania, those people are the same with you, they want to be happy

Yoojin: Everyone wants to be happy, but according to their own position

Jeha: For people like you to receive your happiness according to your position, you killed people like Uhm Hyerin, and you can easily killed other people easily. That’s why, I can’t be your friends. And you don’t need friend, but you need a person like Secretary Kim who worships you. Someone whom you can control. Just like when you used to do when you’re young with Jang Sejoon. Sorry, but I don’t fit both roles

Yoojin: I don’t want you to worship me. I just want…

Jeha: You just want to own me, right? It just the same

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

If only YJ had realized that she did have love and loyalty in the form of Sec Kim. Now it's too late.

It's a pity really. In life, these things always happen. People think they are alone without realising that there are people around them who really care. People look for someone else when there is someone who has already been there with them all along. Oh well, life.

Guys, I can't sleep because of anticipation. I just can't. I just want my Jehanna to have a happy and satisfying ending. Huhuhuhu...

6B86E407-1B33-487F-844B-7403904F9D0D_zps

hahahha i agree it looks naughty.. i was like "wth are u doing? hahahah *blush

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Yoojin: You have woken up. You were able to get the usb from Seokhan, right? Where is it?

Jeha: It’s for destroying Park Kwansoo. And I can’t give it to you, because you can’t destroy him with that

Jeha: If you reveal it, JB will collapse. The one who is deeply involved is Choi Seungwon. So if you don’t have any intention for JB to collapse, you won’t be able to reveal it

Yoojin: So, you took it for destroying me? I see. But, why? You are my friends, right?

Yoojin: I too can cry (?) (err not really sure but I think she told him that she also had cried like that)

Jeha: No, not for yourself, but for others. I think you never did. People like you, if you feel pity for yourself because of your pain, then what about others’ pain? You are heartless people who won’t care about it (??) But you know, other people feel the same pain. The cleaning grandma, the old couple in the country, ahjumma, Miran and Sunggyu and Rania, those people are the same with you, they want to be happy

Jeha: For people like you to receive your happiness according to your position, you killed people like Uhm Hyerin, and you can easily killed other people easily. That’s why, I can’t be your friends. And you don’t need friend, but you need a person like Secretary Kim who worships you. Someone whom you can control. Just like when you used to do when you’re young with Jang Sejoon. Sorry, but I don’t fit both roles

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

luckily JH realized what kind of snake YJ is. 

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

After watching the episode 13, I had this theory: What if YJ had stolen SJ from UHR in the first place. She must have seen them dating, got jealous that SJ could love UHR so much. Back then UHR was working for JB Group and YJ must have been visiting the office for some time. So she saw the couple, both so much in love so that she envied UHR. YJ wanted to be loved by SJ the same way. Notice that SJ got arrested and couldn't contact UHR for a while. When he came out, she was already married and had left the country. Besides, YJ might have asked the director Go to pursue UHR and marry her. What she hadn't planned is that UHR would be pregnant and she would get divorced. UHR comes back from the USA and discovers that SJ is also married. In order to make sure that SJ would recognise her love for him, she cut ties with her father: this step represents her trust in him and her huge sacrifice for him. SJ doesn't really doubt her, until he meets UHR again. With the child, SJ is torn apart because SJ was really in love with UHR. From that moment, YJ starts showing her jealous and ugly side.

The reason why I came up with this idea is her behaviour towards JH. She noticed how brave and selfless JH was and she wanted him for herself. JH has replaced SJ. SJ has become corrupted by her and she needs a new love. But she knows that JH loves Anna, therefore she is trying to separate the couple. Therefore I wondered: maybe she did something similar in the past.

Remember, she looked at JH's picture and saw how he looked at Anna. She realised his love for her... and she wants to be loved the same way. So in order to be loved by him, she needs to show her sincerity. She proves her trust in him, when she gives the full access to the Mirror. Yet, JH is far from being stupid. He won't ask anything about her because he knows her true personality. By not asking, YJ thinks that JH really trusts her and he will be able to love her. Now, she is sending Anna away... notice that UHR also left the country after her marriage! It seems to me that there is a similar pattern.

Therefore JH is the one who should put an end to her delusion.

@siddo @nona88 @valsava @perfectsmilebias What do you think about this theory?

yeah, the writer has taken the simple "scorned, ambitious woman = manipulative woman, this tyep of woman doesn't deserve love, innocent > vamp" route *sigh*

I knew, yet I still hoped for more. I'm not really into posting about this drama anymore (too disappointing) but since you asked and you have been lovely to me I answered.

I'll probably post a goodbye post and thank everyone I had nice conversations with after the drama ends. ♡

11 minutes ago, meh2222 said:

It's a pity really. In life, these things always happen. People think they are alone without realising that there are people around them who really care. People look for someone else when there is someone who has already been there with them all along. Oh well, life.

Guys, I can't sleep because of anticipation. I just can't. I just want my Jehanna to have a happy and satisfying ending. Huhuhuhu...

Isn't it? YJ was so focused on owning JH that she was even ready to give him Sec Kim's head, who literally worships her..creepily. She didn't even care about his happiness and had Anna disappear from his life, actually expecting that JH will fall under her rule like JSJ did. JH recognized YJ's true nature but sadly YJ never saw herself for what she really is.

16 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I know there was some discussion whether JH was really gullible to believe everything YJ said to him. I think this conversations shows you that he never was. I think he knows exactly what kind of person YJ is. But she saw her as a means to an end; for his own purpose/revenge at the beginning, before he fell in love.

but now with whatever has been happening from ep 13 when JH heard what YJ asked SW to do, to what happen with Anna when she was crying over him.

He realise that he cant stand it anymore. He is probably tired of all her endless excuses.

Like what JH said this is now his guarantee to ensure that Anna and him wont be harmed. Anna has been put in the line of far way too much by YJ. JH has had enough.

the last line is so true, YJ wants to own him, but she never even had him in the first place and never will. and JH is right, what YJ wants is the same. i am glad JH finally told her off. His words seems to carry great effect with regards to YJ.

22 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Indeed Anna left to make sure that YJ will do everything in her power to save JH. She left for him, (noble idiocy) but i understand why she was willing to. Especially since he was in a coma and really badly injured.

I think YJ knows she has love and loyalty from Sec Kim. But i think to her it is something insignificant. thats why.

Isn't it? YJ was so focused on owning JH that she was even ready to give him Sec Kim's head, who literally worships her..creepily. She didn't even care about his happiness and had Anna disappear from his life, actually expecting that JH will fall under her rule like JSJ did. JH recognized YJ's true nature but sadly YJ never saw herself for what she really is.

So true. This might be weird of me BUT I felt hurt for Sec. Kim when YJ considered giving her head to JH. :( I was like OMG "she was always there for you!" I can still remember the time when Sec. Kim insisted that YJ really cared for her aunt when YJ was telling that she just used her aunt... I mean.. I felt bad for Sec. Kim who was willing to do anything for YJ but YJ can just set her aside for JH. :(

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I think YJ knows she has love and loyalty from Sec Kim. But i think to her it is something insignificant. thats why.

This is really sad. :( 

[TRANS/NETIZENS] ‘The K2′ episode 14

tumblr_inline_og6b7pGv7S1rokzl1_500.png

tumblr_inline_og6bdxaF9v1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Desperately miss Ji Chang Wook after his death!

1. [+340 -2] huheunghueng ㅜㅜ writer-nim, please let Jeha live, and make sure he and Anna will live in Spain!ㅜㅜ

2. [+312 -2] that short scene was pretty ㅜㅜ but it was painful ㅜㅜ  Today’s Kkan Chang Wook + the fashion clothing was on a roll ㅜㅜ Jeha-ya, please don’t die ㅜㅜ

3. [+265 -3] Jeha-ya ㅠㅠ please live, that’s an order and Anna is looking for you. She said Choi Yoojin is her mother. Please live and have a date with Anna

4. [+224 -5] Jeha-ya, wake up. You and Anna should have a normal date like thisㅜㅜㅠㅜ 

5. [+212 -1] Deer couple…. awesome ㅜㅜLet’s be happy ㅜㅜㅜㅜ please~!!!

6. [+202 -1] The chemistry of these two is the best ever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+207 -1] Ji Chang Wook and Anna matched well ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+189 -2] wa today is seriously crazy… ㅠ♡

9. [+181 -2] Ah, the JeNa couple is so awesome today… The two should live happily in Spain ㅠㅠㅠ  writer-nim, please don’t let the two get hurt anymore ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

10. [+152 -1] The chemistry of the the two is good. . writer-nim… why did you really have to do this!!!!!! JeNa couple must continue their sweetness on the remaining two episodes

11. [+139 -1] It’s very sad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+143 -2] Anna and Jeha, please just be happy ㅠㅠㅠ please

13. [+139 -1] Today’s very sad..

14. [+11 -0] Let’s go for a happy ending ㅠㅠ

15. [+16 -0] Jeha-ya, Anna-ya, this is the scene that I’ve been waiting for so long~ Let’s be happy!

tumblr_inline_og6bpjMBWC1rokzl1_500.png

tumblr_inline_og6bf3IBw11rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Farewell Ji Chang Wook, Im YoonA’s sobbing kiss!

1. [+733 -4] wa I love you…I love you Jeha-ya while (crying)ㅜㅜ At this very moment, today is the peak of too much agony ㅜㅜ  The killing part ㅜㅜ  JeAnnaㅜㅜ

2. [+594 -27] It’s seriously crazy at this moment ㅜㅜ I love you… Jeha-ya….the insaneness

3. [+623 -39] I also cried when Anna cried.. I really love you Jeha-ya…. I felt Anna’s feelings when she said those words from her speech, she was awesome… who said YoonA’s acting is bad, she did wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+501 -19]  It’s very hurting…

5. [+490 -26] The chemistry of the two is the best ever ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+495 -14] wa ㅠㅠ it’s really heartbreaking ㅠㅠ Jeha, make sure you’ll live and date her in Spain

7. [+454 -20] Please let Jeha and Anna go to Spain ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+473 -19] YoonA did well on her acting ㅠㅠ When love can’t be shared. Choi Yoojin gives me goosebumps. 

9. [+376 -16] ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart bleeds for Anna, what to do ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

10. [+293 -14] Anna did well on her acting, It was very sad. I was just completely fooled by Rin writer. For the first time, the characters are very different. It’s still awesome to see how they filmed it brightly at the ‘making video’

11. [+265 -8] Look at their chemistry ㅠㅠ Today is the most heartbreaking ㅠ 

12. [+266 -12] I love you, I love you Jeha-ya… please stay alive and be with Anna in Spain

13. [+266 -8] This scene is really sad ㅜㅜㅜ  My tears came out like Anna when she cried ㅜㅜㅠ I’m worried too much for Jeha but I cried hard. I really have a runny nose because of my tears

14. [+253 -8] Today’s excellent

15. [+11 -0] I fell in love in YoonA’s acting. She got both looks and good acting skills. Now please take care of yourself

tumblr_inline_og6bqrfbOy1rokzl1_500.png

[VIDEO] Mom vs. Auntie? The battle of Two YoonA in the title!

1.[+323 -3]  wa YoonA is seriously pityful ㅜㅜ  she called her ‘mom’ ㅜㅜ Jeha-ya, stay alive ㅜㅜ Anna-ya, don’t go to Spainㅜㅜ

2. [+263 -4] Jeha-ya, please wake up ㅜㅜ Anna called her ‘mom’ ㅜㅜ have an ordinary date ㅜㅜ  with Anna ㅜㅜ Anna is really going to Spain?

3. [+253 -6] Jeha, how long do you want to be missed, She called Yoojin 'mom’… Jeha-ya, Anna really wants to see you. JeNa couple made me really in tears

4. [+216 -6] I cried when she called her 'mom’ as she cried… it’s very sad ㅠㅠ

5. [+181 -3] Anna is very sad  ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+189 -4] YoonA is really very pretty… it’s like as if she casted a spell on me when I saw her.  I was actually trembling and and my eyes couldn’t see ㅠㅜ

7. [+167 -3] Anna is very pityful. I was completely fooled by Rin writer-nim. It kept me on tears, she’s so pretty and she did well on her acting

8. [+157 -2] Anna is very pityful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+126 -3] YoonA is so pityful. I wish for a happy ending

10. [+116 -2] Anna, don’t cry  ㅠㅜ

11. [+108 -3] Seriously JenA ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let’s walk in a flowery roads only ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. [+13 -0] Two YoonA’s acting is very awesome.. daebak

Source: Naver TVCast

Trans by @crownprincesone

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA I AM JUST SO HAPPY YOONA IS GETTING RECOGNIZED FOR HER ACTING! AWWWW... I AM NOT A FAN OF HERS BUT I AM SO SO SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR FINDING HER POTENTIAL EARLY ON (despite not feeling her in the past because I was not fond of girl groups at that time...  and you know that prejudices and all that comes along with idols turning actors). But she definitely broke that "prejudice" to me. Then D.O. surprised me too in I remember you.

BUT I KNEW. I DEFINITELY KNEW SHE HAD IT IN HER. (after watching 9TH inning and Prime Minister and I)

I'm happier and prouder because I, a JCW fan, defended her when the article came out that Yoona accepted the role. :)

I am so so so proud of myself. hahahahaha...

Guys, how do I sleep?

AND, GOSH, GUYS AND GALS, WE ARE NOT ALONE IN WANTING A JEHANNA HAPPY ENDING! PLS. PD-NIM, WRITER-NIM, AT LEAST GIVE US THAT. PLEASE...

Archived