[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

JH went to meet YJ in the hospital. She is happy but he ruins it by talking about Anna. LOL!

Ah she said she didnot kill Anna's mom.

I tell you it was Secty Kim that acted on her own and had her killed not knowing the consequences of her action would cause such an effect this is why YJ has stipulated to Jss gurads that they are not to act without her permission.. Also this is another reason Secty Kim wants Anna dead if Anna is dead people would stop talking about the case and all is forgotten..  

JH at cloud nine. He walk alone into the mirror room. He sit on YJ chair. Press the speaker, He ask the mirror.

"Mirror do you know who I am?" 

The mirror know him and name his identity. JH start asking but the mirror only listen to YJ for answering further question.

SJ visiting YJ. They are talking about what to do next.

YJ and SJ arrive at the police station. Reporters already waiting for them. YJ give her speechin her patient wardrobe and bowing to the camera.

Park and samchoon laughing. Anna anxious so is JH who is watching from cloud nine/ 

YJ admit that Anna is her daughter. YJ also admit that Anna is Anna is SJ birth daughter.Everyone in shocked..ME TOO!!!! 

SJ close his eyes, YJ crying....JH, Anna, samchoon and Park shocked.

END.

JH in Cloud 9.  He accesses mirror who accepts his voice commands. He confirms he pretty much has access of Mirror now.

JSJ sees YJ. YJ says it would be good if he was with her when the police come to question her.  Bad man, mocks her.

JSJ and YJ go to the police ha, lots of reporters there. YJ refuses wheelchair (lol) and addresses the reporters, apologizes for the bad stuff in the press and tells everyone Anna is my child and a child dear to my heart.  Anna is my husband's illegitimate daughter.  His real daughter.  Anna is shocked.  Chairman is shocked.  JH watching in Cloud 9 is shocked.

ends.

no preview

She spiked everyone's guns is what she did. She read the situation and put out the fire.  She knew where it was going to end and by telling the truth, she took their knives away.  Smart diabolical woman.  She has a plan already.

So is this means after Anna real identity reveal YJ able to kill her anytime?????!!!!!! 

And samchoon doesn't have leverage anymore from Anna??????!!!!!!

And what is YJ plan right now??!!!!!! 

No one see this coming....they were dancing because they think YJ will hold the secret and sacrifice herself...but she's not...wuah I am adoring this YJ evil.......

So is this means after Anna real identity reveal YJ able to kill her anytime?????!!!!!! 

No one see this coming....they were dancing because they think YJ will hold the secret and sacrifice herself...but she's not...wuah I am adoring this YJ evil.......

Just now, Yippeuni said:

JH at cloud nine. He walk alone into the mirror room. He sit on YJ chair. Press the speaker, He ask the mirror.

"Mirror do you know who I am?" 

The mirror know him and name his identity. JH start asking but the mirror only listen to YJ for answering further question.

lyAQtjg.gif

Spoiler

IzdmNgu.gif

JGbYeXC.gif

xU14b1K.gif

5 minutes ago, Sesame Chew said:

YJ reveals to reporters that Anna is SJ's daughter? Everyone in shock. End.

WHAT?!

WHAT IS THIS???? :dizzy::scream:

yoona looked really pretty at the start of the fashion show. she should have worn that for her model walk. Why the angel fashion? weird.

But i really dont like uncle at all. something is really not right.

4 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

oh my goodness i didnt think of that, yeah she now no more secrets.. I think i believe YJ when she said she didnt kill Anna's mother, however, i dont know how much she played a part in her death. I have a feeling she did have a hand in it, probably not a direct hand but indirectly.

this is not good! No preview and i have to wait another week to know what to happen next?

Oh my goodness YJ seriously played it really well. Now Anna is more vulnerable than ever. this is not good.

2 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

YJ and SJ arrive at the police station. Reporters already waiting for them. YJ give her speechin her patient wardrobe and bowing to the camera.

Park and samchoon laughing. Anna anxious so is JH who is watching from cloud nine/ 

YJ admit that Anna is her daughter. YJ also admit that Anna is Anna is SJ birth daughter.Everyone in shocked..ME TOO!!!! 

SJ close his eyes, YJ crying....JH, Anna, samchoon and Park shocked.

END.

Zdqs5wg.gif

Spoiler

DrWH5jE.gif

V8GL09I.gif

oNCMipN.gif

Spoiler

Au8gCOC.gif

06yN01l.gif

- THE END -

Wow . again I´m surprised - the Writer did what I wanted to happen.

When the Secret is not the biggest thread anymore - but everyone can use you because too many knows already - you should reveal it yourself - and hey - she looks so weak and so vulnerable in that Moment. It was the perfect Moment for it - if you must do it - do it when you look like the Victim.

Great... I´m torn between - I don´´t wont her to win - and happy that all the other evil Guys got it slam in there faces. I so hate the Uncle. And I wish Anna will throw away those pills. I´m scared whenever she take one.

Archived