[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

YJ congratulates Kim sec. Telling her do not touch JH. YJ is angry at her. Kim sec try to defend but YJ already picking side, and she pick JH side. Kim sec eyes are teary. YJ is blamming her. 

SJ call YJ ask her to go home and meet him there. 

Anna standing by the window. MR shouting call her for dinner, but Anna not answering. 

Yeay JH is coming. He honk his car, Anna smiling and run to the door to see him. The main and MR look at her smiling. Anna run and find JH. She run and hug him. Aaaaawwwww they hugged each other....

Practically YJ goes home for a slap. :D Nice plot, Nice :D

1 minute ago, Yongzura said:

The whole team are having their drinks...

YJ will be looking from outside... wondering what she will be thinking.

yeh she thoughts that she will go see JH and he will be super happy that she care and maybe she was thinking like going to see her lover after coming back safe- yeh YJ what was you thinking going to see him ??? i was wondering too you know just wake up 

The JSS guards having dinner together. Anna join the dinner too. Anna about to drink soju, JH stop her, but then Seo nagging at him to let Anna drink the soju, they even sing LOL. Seo is teasing K1 and J4. 

Outside YJ watch them having dinner. YJ say something to the guard, and she say the guard to bring her to cloud nine. YJ looks jealous seeing them. 

HAahahahahah JSS guards singing Cheer Up...cheer up baby. 

Seo thanked JH. But then JH call him hyung. HAhahahaha Seo is too happy to hear the word hyung, he hug JH. hahahahaha. 

The other guards about to leave but then they realize everyone drunk and no one able able to drive. In the end all the guards staying at the house and they got pampered by MR. MR put face mask on all of them. JH come in and see them, he disses on them but in the end he also get face mask put by Anna. 

Now the guards sleep together in the living room. JH is not able to sleep since everyone are snooring. He leave the room, upset. 

Anna in her room with MR sleep with her. She remember about the kiss, but the she remember about JH hide his pain. Anna get up to find JH. 

1 hour ago, Yippeuni said:

Blanket Couple !!! I'm sooo ready to see another kiss scene tonight wkkwkwkwkwwkkwkwkwk 

@Yippeuni Thanks for the morning roll call shout out, Up and ready still giddy from looking at that roof scene.. So Lady V is ready just hope my streaming site is ready can't believe I'm up bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready for tonights episoded..

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

do you think YJ will kill her? I dont know how does YJ see secretary Kim to be honest. I mean if she always takes things into her own hands, i rather YJ get rid of her.

But i dont know if she will kill herself, she probably wont?

@kaoriharang Of course she would kill Anna but now the tables has turned the more Anna stays exposed to the public the harder it is for her to do so.. Now Anna has placed her on freedom into her on hands as long as Anna don't steal the limelight from her being First Lady Anna would be ok but as of now she's not thinking of it but eventually she will because Anna is taking attention away from her from JH if you add SjS in there it's going to become a problem.. Like I said JH has become that ticking time bomb that can set her off..

As for secty Kim I think Yj saw her as a friend and confidaunt a trustworthy person.. Yj gave Kim to much rights onto her personal life to do things this is why Kim acts without her permission because Jh step into her territoryand wants him dead.. As long as YJ gives those orders to her first she felt needed but Jh being the person he is and could read a situation and act upon his own she don't like it.. So yes Secty Kim also got jello issues, She's another that wants to come first and be above everyone else she feels Jh is usurping her territory..

Archived