[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

29 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

In the end of the preview if Im not mistaken I just hear that JH ask Anna to go to Spain later. When on Taxi program JCW said that they had romance scene in Spain. Cant wait for that scene. If they dating in Spain I dont think so they will bring the blanket. :sweatingbullets:

Annyeong K2 chingu deul...yeah the Preview is out, we are alive again....

Hi @minhye1822 in the preview, Jeha asked Anna " Let's stay/live in Spain" and Anna replied " Lets"

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

can we talk about how JH hair is on point???

yes!yes! He look soooo much more handsome with that hair......why dont they just let him keep that hair? why? why? why?and that smirk he gave PKS... I dunno how many times I replayed that

46 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

In the end of the preview if Im not mistaken I just hear that JH ask Anna to go to Spain later. When on Taxi program JCW said that they had romance scene in Spain. Cant wait for that scene. If they dating in Spain I dont think so they will bring the blanket. :sweatingbullets:

yup, he asked Anna to go to Spain with him. But his tone when he asked sounds so sad. I think he went through difficult things when doing the mission. 

Wow more new stills....thanks dear @soniawong my heart is dugeun dugeun looking at the way Jeha looked at Anna. His look is full of love, tender and sweet.

Wonder why got a party :) good for Anna, she get to eat with many people now, compared to before she only ate alone.

BODYGUARD BUSINESS

k2b1

Dorky antics behind the scenes liven up the set of The K2. I’m really enjoying the series – both the politics and the romance. Yoona and Ji Chang Wook have sparkling, dorky chemistry which suits their onscreen relationship perfectly, while Ji Chang Wook and Song Yoon Ah have blistering non-romantic chemistry that makes their numerous loaded exchanges exciting to watch. Good to know that the cast have great rapport behind the camera.

0:15
Yoona: Stop gasping for breath! (Ha…Ji Chang Wook is pretending that Yoona is too heavy.)
Ji Chang Wook: Thank you for not being heavy. Oppa will buy you a meal.
Yoona: What a cool oppa…

0:37
Ji Chang Wook is filming that comedic scene on the roof…which in fact really hurts. He says that he couldn’t say his lines while he was filming that move because it was too painful. The PD blithely instructs home to do exactly the same thing again. HAHAHAHA.

1:04
The funniest scene so far. Ji Chang Wook and Yoona rehearse and the crew can’t help cracking up at the adorable puppy Yoona is. Ji Chang Wook throws in more doggy commands, such as “Stand up! Come forward!” Heh.

1:17
Yoona asks Ji Chang Wook to dance the Anna Dance and he does it with aplomb. Dorky, dorky. Ha.

1:42
Gah. Yoona and Song Yoon Ah get on like a house on fire off screen and it’s cute to see the older actress goofing around. Song Yoon Ah explains she and Anna are always styled in a black-and-white concept. Yoona promptly labels themselves as ” Two Yoona”.

2:08
Song Yoon Ah teasingly suggests that Anna and Yoo Jin shoot a melo together. Ji Chang Wook gets into playful K2 mode, using his jacket to prevent the crew from filming Yoona.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/10/27/bodyguard-business/

Annyeong chingus, I'm newbie in this forum hehehe. I just watch this drama and I love it, did the marathon the last 3 days lol. I never watched any ongoing drama before, I always waited until the last episode and read the review before I watch it. But this one.. I just can't wait anymore because I love yoona and JCW and SYA all in one drama, and the plot seems interesting.

Thanks @julie721 for the preview, you are the oasis in this drought! I love the JehAnna scenes but there are many things that seem to be wrong based on the preview (ah, it's just a preview tho, don't judge the show by its preview maybe the writer wants to troll us), I hope our OTP have a happy ending

- JH accept money and shaking hands with PKS? and their evil smirks, ugh! (JCW looks hot tho! And the hair?) And who's the guy that saw them making deal? 

- JH asking AN to Spain? All of sudden? What's with the blank stare when he hug AN on the rooftop scene? Will he going to reveal his real identity to AN? I love JehAnna romantic scenes but really, the preview makes me a lil bit worry 

- and ummm.. JSS staffs having dinner together? I thought they suppose to kill JH? So JH bought them dinner so they wouldn't kill him? lol

- I want to see AN's dark side (well as she's not that 'white and pure' anymore, can we just make her 'dark'?)

- CYJ? Looks like she's been betrayed and being slapped all in one episode?

- and the fishy uncle CSW still the grey character here

Umm, speaking of, is there any Yoona-ChangWook thread yet? Hehee ship them IRL 

58 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

yup, he asked Anna to go to Spain with him. But his tone when he asked sounds so sad. I think he went through difficult things when doing the mission. 

If I'm not mistaken he said 'Later...' Maybe he has some difficult job yet so if he finished, he wanted to go to Spain with Anna!?

Correct me if I mistunderstood something.

8 minutes ago, anyeze said:

If I'm not mistaken he said 'Later...' Maybe he has some difficult job yet so if he finished, he wanted to go to Spain with Anna!?

Yes he said later... That could be a possibility too. He might have one more unfinished business that he needs to settle. 

THAT FOREHRAD HAIR STYLE IS SO ONPOINT. CAN I HAVE K2 WITH THAT KIND OF HAIR FOR THE REST OF THE EPISODES. 

14 minutes ago, anyeze said:

I watched the preview again and listened carefully, Jeha definitely said "Spain kachi salle" - "Lets live in Spain", I didn't hear any "later".

And Anna replied "haja" - "Lets"

Yes! I just finish my work and I found the preview! 

I am glad we finally get more otp moments! Although I am sure we will have a lot of thrilling moments because of JH's mission. But good to know he doesn't die haha or get severely injuries.

i find it so sweet that after the mission he immediately went to find Anna! 

I am excited for tmr! :blush:

thank you @julie721 and @soniawong fpr the preview...

so JH not hunted as the secretary said to Seo....emmm I'm wondering what happen that makes Seo betray the secretary order...Then I believe the order not come from YJ but personally from the secretary because JH want to chop her head???? 

Its relieve to see Anna welcome him home and having rooftop date...well this couple really is something...cooking ramyeon make me gigling from ear to ear....talking in rooftop make them look very sweet in my eyes...walkie talkie chat make me wonder how come that can be so cute???? Blanket kiss make me feel another wild things about the,,, geezz I can't take this couple easy...they are in different level...truly different level LOL....

And what happen with the money that Park give to JH???? Is now he got to hold Park on his side too??? Playing both side?? hemm I don't know his tactic on this one. 

And SJ slap YJ....hemmm well she deserve it..but for what she get the slap??? For carelessly taking precaution on SJ arrest by the prosecutor??? For failing got the president on her side??? For making Park win against them last week?? Or for threatening Anna life with gas ambush???? I'm sure samchoon keep him update.....

17 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

I watched the preview again and listened carefully, Jeha definitely said "Spain kachi salle" - "Lets live in Spain", I didn't hear any "later".

And Anna replied "haja" - "Lets"

chingoo i heard him "anna-yah nagiunghe spain kachi calle? " something like that. nagiunge means later? i dunno.  :dissapointed:

@Bambiina you cracked me up with this remark ~ Reduce number of bodyguard assigned to a case – They don’t need the whole battalion, make it look real (they look like a bunch of penguin walking around) … now when I see any scenes of the bodyguards I will be seeing penguins instead. ROFL *gasping for air*

19 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

chingoo i heard him "anna-yah nagiunghe spain kachi calle? " something like that. nagiunge means later? i dunno.  :dissapointed:

Yup! You are correct!  He did say later.  He look very concerned with the hug. So I think it has to do with the "deal" he made with Park. I believe his past is catching up on him.  He feels it is the calm before the storm.

Archived