[ Drama 2016] The K2 더 케이투

MindfulL

7 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL just because I understand SJ's POV, doesn't mean I condone his deeds. He's almost as villainous to me as CYJ. And he will get what is coming to him. And about he telling YJ to take care of stuff by murdering people. From his perspective, she is a murderer and murderers are comfortable with killing. Although to be fair, I don't remember him saying "Murder them." He just said "Take care of the problem." CYJ is the one who always chooses murder. She could have used blackmail or threats to a person's loved one or their life but she likes to remove the problem from the face of the earth. She is thorough.

And HR never blackmailed him. Anna herself said that her mom got depressed and drunk herself to a stupor whenever he cancelled on them. They may have fought over it but HR always kept quiet for his career's and their family's sake. Heck, even SJ was taken aback when Anna tentatively mentioned her mom using her to blackmail him. He was shocked at how despicable CYJ was at hurting his daughter with such devious lies. He actually called her a "Devil" in his voice over.

We don't know if he did have the crime investigated but let's assume he didn't. That would be because CYJ indirectly confessed to the murder by threatening Anna with the same fate as HR. Why would he waste his time and resources on something that he already knew the answer to?

Ah, well let's agree to disagree then. Murderers for me are the biggest villains no matter what their rationalization for the crime.

Okay, SJ never gave the order "murder them" because if his conversations with YJ were listened, then this could incriminate him. By just saying over the phone "get rid of the witness", he is protecting himself. However, he wants it and it was pretty clear, when YJ was in the hospital hurt. The man had saved YJ's life, but SJ wants to get rid of JH since he is a witness. But you're right, since he believes that she is the killer, he thinks, that she will have no remorse to kill others. This is the attittude of a coward because he doesn't want to have his hands dirty. He is a coward because he never tried to discover the truth... why? Because his goal was much more important than the murder of his mistress.

As for HR, we still don't know for sure if she never blackmailed YJ and SJ. Why did she suddendly wanted to leave SK and move to the USA? Moreover, why did she come back from the USA and wanted to rekindle with YJ, although she knew, he was married?

But I would like to add something: when I said that YJ sent Anna to the cloister so that she would escape from that hostile environment, (this could be seen in a more positive way), I actually meant that YJ did it unconsciously. From my point of view, she really wanted to send her away not just for one reason. Usually, people's mind doesn't work so simply. YJ found this solution:

- have her buried alive because in a cloister, you're not supposed to leave that place until your death (symbolism of death)

- atone her own sins: giving God a good girl who would pray for forgiveness

- make sure that Anna stays pure and innocent as she is now connected to YJ's world through her father

To me, YJ is a very torn person. She is conflicted between hatred and love. She is not one-dimensional in my opinion. That's what I am trying to point out. I hope, the writer will keep her that way.

As for the theory of @siddo, I would like to make it clear that even if YJ had decided to make Anna become a public figure, she didn't do it just out of generosity. She is trying to take control over Anna, if the latter becomes close to JH. Notice that none of the agents was able to control Anna in Spain. She always escaped. Moreover, YJ knows from JH that he lost someone dear and he will do anything to protect people who he cares for. He proved it many times: he saved her, although she had been his enemy first. So far, YJ had never been able to find someone like that: J4 is the best example!! 

Here again, I am not saying that YJ is a good person, but she isn't the main villain in my opinion. JH and Anna are the heroes, I am not denying it.     

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, klgirl said:

My weekly ISIT meme is *drumroll please* on our favorite character - JH or rather JCW.  I know we've talked and adored that game he taught AN.  So here it is.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks ~ you made my day while waiting for Friday!  I just LOVE his smile! *fangirling mode*

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL I am sure we are watching different show with different subtitles now. Did you watch the scene where JH and Anna were talking on the roof? In it Anna said her mom threatened but in the end she couldn't do it. She couldn't do it because even though betrayed and hurt and angry, she loved him and didn't want to be the reason for his downfall. And yes CYJ's "enlightenment" about Anna's mom was just a stab in the dark. She's a woman who likes to take advantage of people's weaknesses. If she had been in Anna's mom's place then she would have oust him. That's what she used against Anna and Anna fell for it.

SJ knew they were being watched in the hospital and so he didn't say anything..Anna was unaware of being monitored and hence she expected a point black denial which her dad couldn't give and that's why she believed him. Not because HR blackmailing him was the truth. That was very obvious, he looked totally taken aback when Anna asked about the blackmail, then he called CYJ a devil. Anna's mom was killed shortly after, and she was drunk plus took sleeping pills, I doubt she called SJ and threatened him then so saying she did blackmail him is false. Also, she never knew Anna was spying at her venting at the TV with the threats. It's very clear you are looking at the scene in a different perspective. As much as fans would like YJ to be redeemed, I don't see it happening. I have a feeling the end will be her and SJ's downfall from the Presidency. Most probably she will go stark raving mad and spend her days in a mental institute because they have already hinted at her mental illness. She also has a habit of breaking into loud guffaws whenever she is overwhelmed. SJ I think will end up in prison or dead.

You are very passionate in defending CYJ but just to be clear I am not assuming anything. I am merely stating facts as is shown and mentioned in the show. The SJ and CYJ marriage being a deal and not having to do anything with love was mentioned in the show. HR not blackmailing SJ was also mentioned in the show. Sometimes the writers give us information in such brief ways like third party conversations than deciding to show us whole scenes in flashback playing it out.

That is your interpretation. Just because @klgirl has a different interpretation doesn't mean you aren't watching the same drama. Have you  not read this thread?... there are so many different interpretations on this thread alone!!

Also, @klgirl isn't defending YJ, in fact she is a big JehAnna shipper, I think you need to calm down with your assumptions of people on this thread.

The last bold part, yeah it has been mentioned, most prominently by YooJin's stepmom who has everything to gain by badmouthing YooJin and painting her as the worst, most psychotic, calculative b**ch in the universe. YJ once said, in private not public, to people who already know she and her husband hate each other now and are only using each other for political gain, that the part about "SJ having nothing and YJ loving him still" was true. She would have no reason to lie to people like her Secretary who already knows how f***ed up her marriage is.

49 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Okay, SJ never gave the order "murder them" because if his conversations with YJ were listened, then this could incriminate him. By just saying over the phone "get rid of the witness", he is protecting himself. However, he wants it and it was pretty clear, when YJ was in the hospital hurt. The man had saved YJ's life, but SJ wants to get rid of JH since he is a witness. But you're right, since he believes that she is the killer, he thinks, that she will have no remorse to kill others. This is the attittude of a coward because he doesn't want to have his hands dirty. He is a coward because he never tried to discover the truth... why? Because his goal was much more important than the murder of his mistress.

As for HR, we still don't know for sure if she never blackmailed YJ and SJ. Why did she suddendly wanted to leave SK and move to the USA? Moreover, why did she come back from the USA and wanted to rekindle with YJ, although she knew, he was married?

But I would like to add something: when I said that YJ sent Anna to the cloister so that she would escape from that hostile environment, (this could be seen in a more positive way), I actually meant that YJ did it unconsciously. From my point of view, she really wanted to send her away not just for one reason. Usually, people's mind doesn't work so simply. YJ found this solution:

- have her buried alive because in a cloister, you're not supposed to leave that place until your death (symbolism of death)

- atone her own sins: giving God a good girl who would pray for forgiveness

- make sure that Anna stays pure and innocent as she is now connected to YJ's world through her father

To me, YJ is a very torn person. She is conflicted between hatred and love. She is not one-dimensional in my opinion. That's what I am trying to point out. I hope, the writer will keep her that way.

As for the theory of @siddo, I would like to make it clear that even if YJ had decided to make Anna become a public figure, she didn't do it just out of generosity. She is trying to take control over Anna, if the latter becomes close to JH. Notice that none of the agents was able to control Anna in Spain. She always escaped. Moreover, YJ knows from JH that he lost someone dear and he will do anything to protect people who he cares for. He proved it many times: he saved her, although she had been his enemy first. So far, YJ had never been able to find someone like that: J4 is the best example!! 

Here again, I am not saying that YJ is a good person, but she isn't the main villain in my opinion. JH and Anna are the heroes, I am not denying it.     

LOL, I know SJ is evil and a coward, why are you trying to convince me of the fact that we all know? The show too has shown his evilness and his cowardly ways clearly. But is he worse than CYJ? I disagree. In my eyes, she is almost as bad as a serial killer. She may take no pleasure from the murders but..no I take it back, the deaths do give her pleasure. She feels all powerful and vindicated. That's the pleasure she takes.

41 minutes ago, perfectsmilebias said:

That is your interpretation. Just because @klgirl has a different interpretation doesn't mean you aren't watching the same drama. Have you  not read this thread?... there are so many different interpretations on this thread alone!!

Also, @klgirl isn't defending YJ, in fact she is a big JehAnna shipper, I think you need to calm down with your assumptions of people on this thread.

The last bold part, yeah it has been mentioned, most prominently by YooJin's stepmom who has everything to gain by badmouthing YooJin and painting her as the worst, most psychotic, calculative b**ch in the universe. YJ once said, in private not public, to people who already know she and her husband hate each other now and are only using each other for political gain, that the part about "SJ having nothing and YJ loving him still" was true. She would have no reason to lie to people like her Secretary who already knows how f***ed up her marriage is.

That's what I meant. That we are watching different shows with different subtitles because we interpret it differently. Why would I need to calm down about that? I never bit her head off. I have been pretty civil to her. And about assumptions..isn't that what you are doing to me too? I am merely reading posts and getting the feel of what the person thinks..just like you did with me. You read my post as me attacking her but I never did. My meaning was just different than what you interpreted. And a member can be a JehAnna shipper and an even bigger CYJ fan, I don't see why that is important? We were just discussing CYJ and not JehAnna. JehAnna were never mentioned as a couple in our discussion. Can a JehAnna fan not like or understand CYJ's POV?

I really doubt CYJ's stepmom needed to bad mouth CYJ in that room where everyone knew everything that was to be known about CYJ and SJ's marriage. And nobody cared about the two so why would she need to lie about that?

1 hour ago, YourHighness . said:

LOL I am sure we are watching different show with different subtitles now. Did you watch the scene where JH and Anna were talking on the roof? In it Anna said her mom threatened but in the end she couldn't do it. She couldn't do it because even though betrayed and hurt and angry, she loved him and didn't want to be the reason for his downfall.

I'm sure my last post agrees with you on that scene on the rooftop? Unless we are talking in cross purposes here somehow? I'm not sure where we deviated in interpreting that dialogue. From my earlier post -

While talking to JH, Anna says she now understands her mother's dilemma because in the end, HR couldn't tell the truth because that would have hurt SJ - much as she herself has chosen to stay silent so that she didn't destroy her father's future.

It's very clear you are looking at the scene in a different perspective. As much as fans would like YJ to be redeemed, I don't see it happening. I have a feeling the end will be her and SJ's downfall from the Presidency. Most probably she will go stark raving mad and spend her days in a mental institute because they have already hinted at her mental illness. She also has a habit of breaking into loud guffaws whenever she is overwhelmed. SJ I think will end up in prison or dead.

Yes, I agree with your words here.  And no, I don't expect YJ to be redeemed either.  And yes, I do think she'll wind up in a mental asylum needing therapy when all is said and done.  I've been saying that she behaves like she is halfway deranged for a while now anyways.

You are very passionate in defending CYJ but just to be clear I am not assuming anything. I am merely stating facts as is shown and mentioned in the show. The SJ and CYJ marriage being a deal and not having to do anything with love was mentioned in the show. HR not blackmailing SJ was also mentioned in the show. Sometimes the writers give us information in such brief ways like third party conversations than deciding to show us whole scenes in flashback playing it out.

Defending CYJ? I didn't think I did that. LOLOL!! Good Lord! I'm an Anna shipper.  I think CYJ is the wickedest witch from the nether regions and she's my least favorite character out of the three main leads.  Anyone who has read my posts from the beginning will know I think she's evil as all get out and there's no redeeming her.  What I do think is tho - she is a very layered character with a whole lot of secrets still to be told about her and I'm curious to know what makes her tick.  The writer hasn't told us anything in detail and to make a one-sided judgment on her based on "facts shown and mentioned in the show" so far is very limiting when there are still questions about her tragic past yet to be answered.  There are a lot of possibilities yet.  Tomorrow the writer might just tell us that HR did actually threaten SJ but to YJ directly instead?  Just an example but it changes our perception of that whole incident doesn't it?

So I'd like to say that the possibility that I brought up is also there since to each their own interpretation. If there's anything I'm defending, it's possibilities.

Edit : I have to say that you gave me a good laugh with that line about defending YJ. :lol:  I bet there were a few people who keeled over after reading that.

@perfectsmilebias Omg! You're so funny! Yas! I can totally imagine that:

CYJ: Kitty, you dare to share kimchi with Anna. Now you must die. Nobody eats with Anna until I say so. So Die! Because I'm baaaaadddd! *evil YJ laughs* 

Another one:

CYJ to KDM: Bring me the skin of kitty who dared to eat with Anna without my permission.

KDM: Yes, Madam, as you say.

Hahahaha lol:lol: 

And agree with you. Dads always gets a free pass..evenin our TV dramas.

And omg your punishment is too sexy to handle..heehee *laughs naughtily * I can imagine YJ in a blood red outfit with blood red nails scratching barechested K2 with his hands tied lol *Pervy fantasies* :w00t:There is one shirtless scene coming up. You must have see it in one of K2 trailers.. though it's only of few seconds :/

@nona88: Its okay if you don't like the idea and Nope I am not angry, I was just stating that my post was an assumption and not my belief that YJ is protecting AN. No need to be sorry, chingu. lol 

I really doubt CYJ's stepmom needed to bad mouth CYJ in that room where everyone knew everything that was to be known about CYJ and SJ's marriage. And nobody cared about the two so why would she need to lie about that?

Yes, the step mom has to bad mouth YJ every chance she gets, she has to make sure her son is not only the CEO in name, but also has controlling shares in the company. Painting YooJin as psychologically unfit to be the major shareholder and head of the foundation is a way she can try and collect as much power for her son as possible.

That family doesn't know everything about YJ's and SJ's marriage, they assume that YJ ONLY married SJ so she could have more control over her father's conglomerate. In that way, the step mom isn't lying... but her interpretation of YooJin, YJ's actions, and YJ's dad's actions are her own understanding... they aren't facts. YJ herself said in private, to people she didn't need sympathy votes from, that she had loved SJ even when he had nothing (she even said that even though she gets no joy from admitting she had loved SJ). I'd rather believe YJ's own understanding of herself than the highly biased opinion her step mom has of her.

6 hours ago, julie721 said:

Anyone knows why SM (YoonA agency) denies fan support for YoonA in K2? Is JCW agency apply the same thing? I mean YoonA fans Union informs us that the amount collected for K2 support will and can not be used for this drama. Yeah, we send/collect donation (money) already. Fan site and YAS/YY from Korea, China, Indonesia, Cambodia, Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, US had arranged for merchandise and food trucks, etc from the donation. But these all rejected by SM. Is this a new regulations or what? This news kinda make some China and Vietnam YY [redacted] off. But, Since this is like her drama after 3 years, we don't know if this is the new regulation or only her agency policy. There's no strict regulation about fans support during her last drama. 

Ha.  Actually something I know a little bit about.  :) On 28 September 2016, a new law was enacted in South Korea entitled the "Kim Young Ran Law."  Kim Young Ran is the former head of the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission (ACRC), and this law was named for him which addresses anti-graft and corruption issues that is rife throughout Korea (the term is "jeopdae" - pay for play).  Because of the corruption uncovered by the horrible Sewol Ferry sinking tragedy, any form of bribery and inappropriate soliciation is not condoned under any circumstances, and that trickles down to even the mere act of giving a gift or buying a meal could be construed as a punishable crime if too much money is spent on such purchase.  The law places specific limits on gifts (known as the "3-5-10 Rule"), which means that gifts for meals (as food and snack trucks are classified) cannot exceed 30,000 won per person.  (There is a 50,000 won cap for weddings and a 100,000 won cap for funerals that also falls under this new law).

There's been a HUGE controversy amongst agencies on how to apply these terms, but it depends on the size of the agency and how they construe the new law themselves.  Obviously SM is much larger than Ji Chang Wook's Glorious Entertainment agency, and if the government saw that massive amounts of global fan support monies were flowing to SM, the government may (wrongly) assume that SM is condoning an "inappropriate solicitation" on behalf of their agency members.  So it's not a diss against fans that have legally contributed towards fan support; it's SM's decree that fan support be rejected based on this new law so no impropriety is applied.

The small snack trucks that Dayrock has arranged for Ji Chang Wook fan support so far were 'grandfathered in' and approved by Glorious Entertainment before the law took effect.  But any other massive fan support (i.e., buying meals for the entire cast and crew as we've done with Wook's past dramas) will now be forbidden under the 3-5-10 Rule.  I am unclear as to whether or not we will be providing additional snack support in the future, as we have yet to hear from the Glorious reps how to proceed going forward.

What troubles me is if anyone who contributed to YoonA's fan support will get their monies refunded.  If SM is refusing the support donations, then the monies must be refunded to the contributors within a reasonable amount of time.  Any word on that from the Fan Administrators yet?

EDIT:  It's not just SM that is disallowing fan support; Jellyfish Entertainment (Seo In Guk's agency) has also not allowed any fan support food or snack trucks either for the cast and crew of "Shopping King Louis."  So the "law" is slowly trickling down to other agencies as well.

sad news i maybe not be around this weeks in live recap since sadly i am even busy in the weekends , i will try my best to be back home before the airing time but since i am not sure when i will arrive home i want to make sure to say that since i cant sure i am going to do the live recap ( that helping call for the other great friends who help with the live recap ,) as i said i will try to back in time but i cant control that sorry:cold_sweat:

p.s. i still working but i think i am more spending time looking if there new still's more then working so TVN is really making my life hard :rage:i am trying my best to stop looking and just to spend my night time  to finish my work  

@julie721 

Spoiler

sorry dear i dont have my own blog for Fiction now- i had once before but since my really life start to be so busy and i had less time for that i had to shut that down , even so i still write and thinking about my own plot in drama and movies and even write my own new idea for story since i cant stop my wild  imagination( i just born with it ) someday i am going to open that again and i have dream to write my own book as my exceptional  dream ( surprising that my major in collage in the past  and my work profession now is the same things that  is so unrelated at all to this dream and Hobby   - but it something i like too and i am happy i get that goal in my life and i will make sure to get my other dream someday since i really hate gave up ) 

tumblr_of5jh3iQJB1uq4zv4o1_400.giftumblr_of5jh3iQJB1uq4zv4o2_400.gif

tumblr_of5jh3iQJB1uq4zv4o3_400.giftumblr_of5jh3iQJB1uq4zv4o4_400.gif

Credit: banghae

Why does it look like they're walking at a fashion show? OMG! The fierceness, especially from the guy on the left!

I have seen this actor, Jo Dong Hyuk in two dramas, Inspiring Generation and Bad Guys, I loved both his characters... talk about grey characters done right! Honestly, I consider him to be one of the most beautiful Korean men... his face is so striking and yet soft... idk... I love him! Jeha better not have killed him... or he'll have to face me.

bird-bro1.jpg

Also, I wanted to quote this person's post from Tumblr. She kind of has a theory (it really isn't a theory, but like an interpretation I guess), where Jeha isn't the Huntsman or the Prince... he is the Mirror! It would be such an interesting twist on the fairy tale! And would explain his whip-lash inducing double personality.

Spoiler

I didn’t like the way the camera would pan over to Je-Ha either, both during Yoo-Jin and An-Na’s conversation and then with An-Na and Se-Joon. His presence past bringing Se-Joon to An-Na was unnecessary and the way they inserted him into the narrative just felt weird because he had no right to be there.

I feel like Je-Ha is two different characters depending on who he’s with. It’s like the writer and director want him to come off mature and professional when he’s with Yoo-Jin but emotional and somehow innocent when he’s with An-Na, like he’s a mirror of these two women.

The problem with being the mirror is that you only reflect what’s there and have no identity within yourself. It’s interesting, mostly because he’s a male character, and not having his own identity is rarely something that happens to male characters.

The problem for me right now is now that the romance (which I hate calling it that because it’s being done so poorly) is starting between him and An-Na, they are giving off this feeling that he has some sort of moral high ground over Yoo-Jin and Se-Joon, when he doesn’t. He’s killed people, too. He is responsible for death, too. He started a rescue of An-Na when she asked for help and didn’t follow through to the end. For me, that’s a huge failing, no matter what he thought when he saw her in the police car. If he judged her worth helping in the subway, he should’ve continued until she was safe or he was dead. That’s what mounting a rescue means.

And he knew what Yoo-Jin was before he metaphorically got into bed with her. For him to be offended now, on An-Na’s behalf, feels weird, like a distorted image in a mirror. Now that I’ve found that metaphor, I’m not letting go.

I hope the writer and director don’t forget that his hands are unclean too. If they do, I’m not sure how well this story will play out.

Spoiler

I’m going to double down on this, but Je-Ha makes a lot more sense if he’s the Mirror, than if he is the Huntsman or the Prince. The Mirror is the one who decides Snow White is the fairest and the Mirror is the one who slowly unravels the Queen with this designation.

I am so glad Anna called out his stalking-as-care at the hospital. I’m kind of sad she took it back on the roof. I’m irritated that Je-Ha decided, all on his own, to take advantage of the public exposure to keep her safe from Yoo-Jin. The biggest problem is that because Je-Ha is basically a stalker given legitimacy through his job, the romance is completely empty, so it makes no sense, after everything he’s done for and with Yoo-Jin, that he would just jump to her side.

The writer and director just said, Okay, this is the OTP now and that’s just not enough for me. I knew it never was going to progress as far as I would like with Yoo-Jin. This was not a story about a mercenary falling in love with his queen. But, god, it could’ve have been a great story with these two.

I still admire how smart Yoo-Jin is handling Je-Ha’s loyalty jump to Anna’s side. I like that she’s trying to figure out either how to use it or how to separate him from her. The first step would be, obviously, to reassign him elsewhere, but of course, the first mistake was putting him behind the cameras in the first place.

And thankfully, Mi-Ran got to be competent in her job. That was an excellent dragon claw to the throat, followed by a fast take down. So, she might be lazy on guard duty, but can be trusted in a fight.

But what I like best, is that Yoo-Jin was right enough about Anna’s mother not being the best mom and Anna knowing it. Because the truth often hurts more than lies.

Credit: dramatic-gwynne

"The K2" OST Part.4 entitled "Love You" and sung by Min Kyung Hoon (lead singer of the Korean band "Buzz") will be released at 12:00 AM on 21 October 2016.  (This was the song played underneath the Jae-ha and Ahn-na rooftop scene in Episode 8.)

CvP-kjgUEAAO1d__zps61jlbsbe.jpg

Guest julie721

@perfectsmilebias what can I say about Anna's trait, she's just a slightly upgraded version of Kdrama's Heroine 101 65f5bedc.gifHahahahaha. One of main purpose of Kdrama heroine; except always looking unbelievably pretty, even during crying scene (ok, you'll not look as pretty as these actresses while crying right? your eyes would be swollen, your nose's red.. Hahahaha) or wake up after long sleep; is she becomes catalyst to make the hero showing up as HERO.. thhey.gif Hahahahaha Gotta agree with you.. Some need to relax  more when discussing the drama. Different opinion and interpretation are what make the thread colorful and fun. It's not about right/wrong, or winning/losing arguments.. It's about fun and drooling over the finest specimen of human being that is JCW.  But of course for those who's more into mature type like ChoSungHa or KimKapSoo or SongKyungChul, or younger-mature like LeeJungJin are welcome too. Or you're more into ladies like SYA, YoonA, Shin Dong-Mi, J4, or even Ahjumma. All are welcome and let's have fun because it's:

giphy.gif

@cherkell big thank you darling!! muacks.gif

so there is some kind of new regulation, no wonder.. Well I guess YAS/YY will just have to go with the flow. We tend to go all out and perhaps out of proportion in supporting our fave.. Lol.. But our representatives are still discussing with SM about this at the moment. Whether we still can deliver the already prepared stuff etc or not. If not, maybe we just make donation with the funds in behalf of YoonA's name.

Reading most of your post I can't help thinking wow you're so well literate... Your choice of words, the coherency, I bet you must be very smart swoon_by_mirz123-d4v35ud.gif 

@nona88 

Spoiler

Ah.. Keep holding to your dream darling.. Maybe someday or sometimes in the future you'll be able to make it reality. I'm basically living my dream at the moment, but before I was like some people out there, a company slaves too. Until I married my hubby and got pregnant, I decided to quit my career and start my own small business about something I'm very passion about. It's small and the income is less than my salary. But I got my time raising and nurturing my kid, while I'm still doing what I like. It's a win situation. Time with my kid and family is the most precious thing in the world. So I'm here wishing and rooting the best for you.  And don't forget to send me the link if you ever start to write again.. wink.gif

Archived