[Drama 2016] Drinking Solo 혼술남녀

Go Seung Ji

3 hours ago, mrdimples said:

Go to your brower url address box and copy the link. Then simply paste it in your post

Thank you so much. Why very easy it.always, I Copy embed video and paste it. I'm really stupid. Thank you so much again.:grin:

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tmadzik @Pra Peen Thanks. @mrdimples Jin Woong and his impersonations. Taxi's height was not much of problem but it is comfortable enough for 2 people and a kid. 

@quockhanh45 here https://popgasa.com/category/drinking-solo-ost/

or just google you will find Hangul as well as Romanized translations easily.

We have so many Park Ha Sun interviews and Articles. Park Ha Sun is quite similar to Park Ha Na!!? Many TAXI episode articles and What Interview Park Ha Sun gave to both hosts of Taxi show.

161101100106.jpg

Gong Myung in Eye's Candy. He is garnering too much attention. So many articles or interviews of him

Park Ha Sun talks about her 2-year break

Actress Park Ha Sun talked about her long break from acting on the November 1 airing of 'Taxi.' She had recently made her comeback with the successful tvN drama, 'Drinking Alone.'

"The hiatus went on longer than I'd expected, so I felt burdened," she admitted. "'Drinking Alone' was my first production in two years. I'd been tired [of my break] and wanted to do a really good production, but two productions did not work out. That's why the hiatus went longer than expected and I felt burdened.  

"During that time, I saw the script for 'Drinking Alone' and enjoyed reading it. I did not know it'd do this well, but I enjoyed it so that I would do it in an enjoyable way."

Ha Seok Jin Interview Translated by Fan. Enjoy friends.

@FemaleQuixote @kasjady @Pra Peen @quockhanh45 @tmadzik @mrdimples @czakhareina1 @shiraru @liddi @ukelili @fragglerock  @ck1Oz @chdom @imacoolcat @wangnyeo    @kichanie

Here is more of question and answer session with actor Ha Suk-jin who played a star instructor Jin Jung-suk in Drinking Solo. [OSEN, STAR NEWS] Ha debuted in an airline commercial in 2005, and gained an upright director image through projects like ‘Childless comfort’ or ‘Thrice married woman’ by acclaimed writer Kim Soo-hyun.
Q: Did you get any different response this time from your previous dramas?
A: With weekend dramas, you usually talk in terms of ratings, but now I hear it[DS] created buzz in internet communities and among younger audiences. I feel that my fan base got widened also.
Q: You have ‘Brain-sexy man’ and ‘Cool Man’ image.
A: ‘Brain-sexy man’ title is thankful. Even though it could create prejudice and limits on my acting activity, I think it is thankful title as a product to appeal to the public.

Q: You are very active in variety shows.(He did ‘I alive alone’ which shows single life and ‘Problematic Men’ which solves puzzles given.)
A: Actually I am shy and not so kind, but as I do ‘Problematic Men’, I think I learn how to change. Showing real Ha Suk-jin in variety shows can be helpful with my real occupation as an actor. When I was doing ‘I live alone’ program, I wanted to show real Ha Suk-sjin. Many entertainers try to cover themselves, but I didn’t want that way. I didn’t want to look cool. I didn’t want to be another director-nim (like my role in dramas). Even thought I have been doing ‘Problematic Men’ for a while, doing variety is still scary. It is easy to cause misunderstanding and hard to decide if I have to cover/hide something or show all.

Q: Your character was un-cool in the beginning, but comical enough to gain love from viewers.
A: I also thought that when I pushed Min Jin-woong ssi’s forehead in the elevator. Fortunately writer-nim made it funny. The time I dressed up and checked myself in the mirror (ep 9) was funny for me. My mother loved saying “I laughed the most among all the projects you have done so far.” I wanted to do a comedy. Because the script was written so funny, I just mostly followed the script. I felt I was alive on the set. Currently airing ‘1% of anything’ was filmed before, but the set (atmosphere) was really difficult. Compared to that, shooting atmosphere in Drinking Sole was really fun.

Q: Some say this is your life project.
A: I was confident to do well when I read the synopsis. I thought I could understand well about living contending with yourself regardless of what others think. Rather than thinking about ratings, I just thought about how I can make this character alive. Actually there are times I check my name in the internet out of curiosity. I have done ‘Problematic Men’ for a long time, but Taylor said he only saw me in the commercial. I have to give long explanation about me to the person like Taylor. I think after ‘Drinking solo’ there are less people who don’t know me. When I read comments about me, I only see hateful comments (It catches my eyes more). I use it as a tool to fix when I do acting. Many times I make much effort to fix them. I don’t feel wronged or have grudges. I just think whatever people like or dislike about me is all me. I am just thankful for the comments.

Q: There are many fans who want Season 2.
A: If they do S2, I think one of Jin Jung-suk or Park Ha-sun has to be eliminated. My mother asked if I do Season2, and I said I don’t know. Mother said I should be out. Park Ha-na character has lots of story to unwind or be developed, but Jin character already achieved and has a lot.

Q: You must be really satisfied with Drinking solo.
A: I loved working site so much. Shooting itself was very fun. After the first broadcast, when I went to the set thinking to ask if we had good ratings, they all clapped. I thought if this drama was not going down in ratings, they’d keep shooting in this atmosphere. When we did the last shooting on 21st, Ha-sun was sobbing and asked me “Why oppa is not crying?”, and I said “I’ve never cried in time like this.”
In the beginning of drama shooting everyone got nervous. In the case of PD, we even said he was slave of viewership ratings. When I think about it now, I wish I made the ratings promise that I dress up like Jin Jung-suk and drink alone in somewhere nice without notice because I have never done it.

Q: Was it all fun?
A: No. There was a scene I was hit with a lobster and they did it with real one. Staff said sorry when I asked why soft form was not used for that. It was very heavy and felt like a weapon. I felt pain when I got hit. When I went to the beauty shop to change my hair style for following scenes, hair designer said “Hyung, you are bleeding.”

Q:In the drama, you insisted for high quality and your ideal type was a tall model type.
A: I actually like a tall woman. While shooting I nagged Park Ha-sun ssi to arrange a meeting with a woman for me. “Ha-sun ah, when show ends, arrange a meeting with a women who graduated from Seoul Univ., who makes salary about 1/10 of mine, and has model style”. She said “Go away”. But as I got older, I like a person whom I can communicate with. I’d like to meet a woman who can make me not to check my cel while we are together.

Q: The kiss scene with Park Ha-sun with her on your shoulder was unique.
A: That pose was only possible because Park Ha-sun ssi was thin. She is shy and not the type who can make a friend easily. She still uses informal speech to me. I talk down to her, so Park Ha-sun ssi says I feel like a real boss like Jin Jung-suk character. She is not like her character in the show at all. Jin-woong is same way. Oh, Hwangwoo Seul-hye ssi is just like her character (Hwang Jin-yi) in real person.

Q:How was Gong Myung who played your younger brother? What would you do if you are really tangled in love triangle?
A: Gong Myung is 12 years younger than me, and he felt like my real brother when we went out for meal. We were like real bickering brothers, so I felt real and nice. We had good chemistry. [With same love interest] I am not sure about siblings, but I think I will step back if he is my friend. I don’t want to spoil my friendship because of a woman. It will be like Ki-bum’s choice.

Q: Are you similar to Jin Jung-suk in real life?
A: Living contending with myself is similar, I think. I have this confidence which I don’t know where it comes from. I have optimistic view that everything will work out well. As an actor, people seem to want me to become a top actor. They say “Why you are not popular like a halyu star?” but I want to ask back “Why should I?” I live working hard right now and am on right path, and keep working in various genres- those are worthwhile, I think.

Q: You majored in Engineering in college. How did you become an actor?
A: It has not been long since I thought acting was my path. Like until 2010 I just thought acting was a tool to make money. I became an actor by accident. My friend from middle school got a job in a new entertainment agency, and they needed actors. So he recommended me. I didn’t even watch much TV then, and I’ve never thought I got some entertainer thing in my blood. And even after I became an actor, whenever I made money and had time, I just went to PC room playing soccer game. I lived like that for 5-6 years. In winter of 2010, I played the male lead in tvN’s drama ‘Once upon a time in Sangchori’, and it was really cold. After the show, I took a trip for a month, thinking I worked hard and deserved a reward. I thought a lot during that time. My conclusion was “I should work hard”.

Q: How is actor Ha Suk-jin? What is Ha Suk-jin’s unique point as an actor in his 30’s?
A: I have worked without taking a break. Now I have experience, but this occupation changes over to an artist from a technician at some point. Can I do it? Thinking that makes me feel lost. As I got older, I became to compare myself to people in my age group who found careers of their lives and working for settled life. Currently I live ‘hand-to-mouth’. Even though it has been more than 10 years since I debuted, I have to do well to be able to get next project. With My occupation, you can only work when someone asks for you. I wonder if I am a man who deserves that. Before 30, I used to think I could leave the set when I didn’t make NG, but now I work to make a character people can feel relatable. My goal is to keep working without causing trouble as an adult man. For the acting, I wonder how far I can go-like if I get to act a gloomy role, I wonder if I can get into character ruining my health like Kim Myung-min sunbae-nim.

I don’t know if I have my own unique point. I should show in my acting. There are many interesting dramas these days. As I watch young guys acting, I think if I did the acting like them when I was at their age, I would have done better now. Also when I watch actors in my age, I’m amazed how deliciously they deliver their lines. [For next project] I plan to have a break during winter. I feel like shooting in winter makes a fake to endure the cold weather. There was time I was pretending I was not cold wearing thin jumper when I was actually freezing. I don’t want to do that this winter. Oh, I think I will continue ‘Problematic Men’ because there is heater there.

Maybe Ha Suk-jin had difficulties on the set of 1% because script was not fun, and there were no Gong-myung and fun characters like Drinking Solo? Or could it be tvN’s atmosphere? Yay for tvN!

3 minutes ago, catocat said:

Maybe Ha Suk-jin had difficulties on the set of 1% because script was not fun, and there were no Gong-myung and fun characters like Drinking Solo? Or could it be tvN’s atmosphere? Yay for tvN!

There's lots of comedy in 1% of Anything. I am loving the drama so much now. 

I do not know what Suk Jin meant when he said atmosphere on the set was difficult. I guess it's because he and his co-star were in 80% of drama so it's probably grueling and hard work. 

@catocat Thank you very much for translating the interview! It seem Ha Sukjin isn't that different from Jin Sang in terms of "I don't give a damn" attitude, but less extreme, hehehee...I also love how he talked about his co-stars, he adored them genuinely :D Kinda surprised to hear Park Hasun is quite different from her character, from all videos that I watched about her, she seemed pretty close to her character; bubbly and a little bit 4D, hahahaa... :D

Park Ha-sun Impresses with Stark Portrayal of Single Life
2016110500313_0.jpg

Actress Park Ha-sun has rebounded with an impressive role in a hit TV series.

"Drinking Solo" which wrapped up early this week is about the difficult and lonely lives of singles. The series appealed to many young viewers with its reflection on the increasing trend of living alone as Korean society ages and one-person households are becoming the norm.

In the series, Park played a woman who leads a lonely life while struggling to make end meets, and washes away her woes every night with a bottle of beer.

Debuted in 2005, Park rose to fame with the huge hit sitcom "High Kick 3: The Short Legs Strike Back" in 2011.

"It was one of the most brilliant moments in my life as an actress as the sitcom allowed me to get out of obscurity, but at the same time I felt alone. I had to be cautious due to the sudden public attention, so there was no one to share my thoughts or worries with at that time, and I started drinking alone," Park recalls. "After the sitcom, I went through a hard time and couldn't get a role for a while. My struggles as an actress helped me to relate to my role in 'Drinking Solo' several years later."

"The series has many drinking scenes with almost every episode showing the cast drinking alone. Some of that is hard to act when you're sober because the character is showing an ugly side by running wild and dancing," she said. "I think I will do better next time if the series gets a sequel," she added.

Chosun Ilbo | Nov 5 2016

Park Ha Sun thinks Gong Myung will become a star more popular than Lee Jong Suk?

lee-jong-suk-gong-myung-park-ha-sun_1478

5urprise's Gong Myung must've impressed former drama co-star Park Ha Sun quite a bit!

During an interview with Sports Chosun, Gong Myung talked about his recently ended drama, 'Drinking Alone'. He also shared his thoughts on Park Ha Sun's compliments, where she stated that Gong Myung is similar to Lee Jong Suk, with whom she has worked together in the sitcom, 'High Kick Through The Roof 3'. In fact, she said, "Gong Myung will become an even bigger star."

Regarding Park Ha Sun's compliment, Gong Myung said, "I heard she did an interview when I spoke with her shortly [while I was doing mine]. I searched up her article and found out that she said that. I was thinking, 'my noona', while I was reading it. I'm really thankful that she perceived me that way." Gong Myung continued, "She told me to not to forget about her because she knows I'm going to be a big star. I was very thankful every time she said that."

Gong Myung's popularity is indeed continuing to rise at a fast rate following his dramas 'Ddanddara' and 'Drinking Alone'. Do you think he'll become the next top star?

ALLKPOP | nov 5

Such bold words, but I kinda get where she is coming from, they have the same base of likability...
and she knows what she is talking having acted opposite both actors as they are starting out...
Now he just needs to get a break in projects and act his butt of to propel him to stardom status....

@shiraru @Pra Peen Thanks to Fan. I'm an Korean illiterate person. I just did the copy-paste. I wanted to see this page reach 25pages and we succeeded.

@czakhareina1 Thanks

Park Ha Sun wanted to see Drinking Solo Extended!!? as per new interview. I tried google translate + Korean Dictionary. Drinking Solo has ignited a flame in me and now i have started to learn Korean. Drinking Solo is the motivation for me.

Park Ha Sun and Gong Myung has the most of no. of interviews and articles. Gong Myung is single and member of 5urprise but i think the role in Drinking Solo is a career making or path breaking role for Gong Myung.

Park Ha Sun talking about Driniking Solo actors and characters in this H.O.T Interview.

20161106000782_0.jpg

23 minutes ago, catocat said:

Park Ha Sun talking about Driniking Solo actors and characters in this H.O.T Interview.

Thank you for every news  and Thank you for your  intention that translate news for us.  Thank You again.           :heart:

Oh! I love this drama and each episode crack me up so much. 

My fav : 

Prof Min's impersonation of DOTS and Signal...

How the stern HighClass Trash tried to keep a straight face, but succumb to breaking out into a precious smile and how he stacked Hana's bowl with meat while the rest gets a mountain full of vege and mushrooms! OMO!!! nomuuuuu nomuuu  funny! 

How their boss keep going "nomu nomu" and his hand gestures.. 

And Gong Myung .... what can I say? Eye Candy is an understatement! He is just sooooo cute! He has so much potential too. 

(Typing this makes me smile at the comp like a babo... haha) 

SEASON 2 FTW!! 

Content Power Index - 24-30 Oct - Drinkin Solo at 4th place with points of 242.9

NOW The important news -  Actors and staff of Drinking Solo is going on vacation - Yes.

They are going Pattaya, Thailand on 20 November.

These pics of Park Ha Sun are from Latest Interviews

If you want HQ Pics then try this news http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=222840

20161108000138.jpg

박하선이 텐아시아와의 인터뷰에 앞서 포즈를 취하고 있다 / 사진=조준원 기자 wizard333@

Archived