Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] Drinking Solo 혼술남녀

tvN Presents 

Drinking Solo 혼술남녀

Director

Choi Kyu Shik

[Let's Eat 2]

Writer

Myung Soo Hyun

[Rude Miss Young Ae (Seasons 5-14)]

Episodes: 16 (TBC)

Broadcast Period

2016-Sep-05 to 2016-Oct-25 , Mondays and Tuesdays 23:00 KST

About the Show

Background of the drama is set around a private institute for people preparing for their civil service examinations in Noryangjin, Seoul, South Korea.

Story depicts people drinking alcohol alone for different reasons and the romance between Jung-Suk (Ha Seok-Jin) and Shin-Ib (Park Ha-Sun). Jung-Suk is an arrogant, but popular instructor and Shin-Ib is a rookie instructor. She struggles to survive in the private institute world.

Production Information

Drinking Solo will air on Mondays and Tuesdays following Bring It On, Ghost/ Let's Fight Ghost.

Cast of Characters

Cast

Ha Suk Jin as Jin Jung Suk - Korean History Teacher

Park Ha Sun as Park Ha Na - Korean Language Teacher

Hwang Woo Seul Hye as Han Sek Shi - English Teacher

Gong Myung as Jin Pae Ki

Key as Geum Soo Jeo

Kim Dong-Young

Kim Won Hae as academy principal

Min Jin Woong as Park Sung Dae

Jung Chae Yun as Jun "Ttok Ttok"

Minho - (cameo)

Kim Hee-Won - (cameo)

Ha Yeon-Soo - (cameo)

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Yayy finally I am in soompi again after last time active in Key-Arisa WGM thread. I am so happy Key get this opportunity and I hope he will show good acting so that viewers could have fun watching the drama^^

If you want a glimpse of Key's acting I recommend watch his Eungyu skit in SNL. Here's the link if anyone interested: 

============================================================================

NEWS

PS16060900211g_99_20160609184204.jpg?typ

Added to the cast, Min Jin Woong has confirmed to be part of Drinking Solo. Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=018&aid=0003561456

2016061016244417799_1_99_20160610180205.

Casting of Kim Won Hae. Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002532231

any idea who will be the male lead? I wonder if he is one of the teachers or one of the students..

Hi

I like both Ha Suk Jin and Park Ha Sun.

Hope it is a light funny drama.